Aloha AOHA! ALPHA OMEGA HOENN ADVENTURE!

Quickman · 37274

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #250 on: November 27, 2014, 06:08:56 AM
(Wily might be the best to ask.  I'm planning on knocking out for the night.  Got stuff I need to do early tomorrow before I leave before noon.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #251 on: November 27, 2014, 12:46:29 PM
(Sorry, was knocked out for the day, and playing catch up in OR. >.> Well, given the state this is in, the first spot of investigation can be the Petalburg Pokemon Center, since it was the first accelerated attack from Team Fauna. Mr. P, the backer for Professor Birch's research is currently in Rustboro University. Team Fauna's base... I have yet to finalise, but there is a remnant Fauna grunt doing propaganda in Petalburg City. I might introduce a neutral character into Petalburg, as a traveling mate if need be. As for Champion... Let's guess go with FABULOUS Wallace.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #252 on: November 30, 2014, 08:20:35 AM
After an hour or so of flight, the young woman, Goh, and her skarmory were over Petalburg, looking down at the destroyed pokemon center. "Tch, to think I moved here from Johto for this [parasitic bomb]..." She growled before jumping off her pokemon's back and landing in front of the ruined building, leaving a small crater where she stood and her pokemon slowly descending after her. Her scarlet eyes scanned the alarmed populace that now had their attention on her. "Alright, what the hell happened here?"

[Brace yourselves! As Goh is about to turn this from 'Hoenn Adventure' to 'Pokeball Z'! *shot to bits by a massive machine gun*]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: November 30, 2014, 08:50:25 AM
(ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!)
Gai was just minding his own business near the Petalburg Gym, just another day of hearing various propaganda messages, when he heard a loud crash, and felt a slight tremor. Stumbling a bit, he regained his footing and tried to find the source, and noticed a crowd of people gathering near the Pokemon Center. He soon reached the site, a crowd had gathered... And saw... A strange female.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #254 on: November 30, 2014, 09:02:52 AM
Goh's red eyes spotted Gai and she walked up to him, Platinum landing surprisingly lightly in the crater Goh left. "Tell me, Kid, what the hell happened to the pokemon center here?" She asked, glowering at him. "Do tell me quickly, because I am NOT in the best of moods with the patchy information I've been getting from news reports."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #255 on: November 30, 2014, 09:17:48 AM
Gai jumped at the sudden approach of the new face.

"Ehhhh!? Team Fauna attacked it due to the monovirus everyone's been talking about! They said that the first reported case outside the Birch Labs was here!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #256 on: November 30, 2014, 09:27:43 AM
She sighed, rubbing her temples. "Great... What the hell is it with this region and environmentalist psychos?" Goh asked rhetorically, cracking her neck. "What the hell is the monovirus anyway and what's got them up in arms about it?"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #257 on: November 30, 2014, 09:30:14 AM
"That's what I heard, too!" Another girl chimed in.  Her pink hair was held in two short pigtails.  "You know, some guy stopped me outside the Mart and gave me this pamphlet."

She held out a small folded flyer.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #258 on: November 30, 2014, 09:50:55 AM
Goh turned to the girl and looked at the pamphlet she had. "Is that about this monovirus, or is it about Team Fauna?" She asked, gingerly taking the paper and opening it to skim through what was written on it.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #259 on: November 30, 2014, 09:54:54 AM
Gai saw the pamphlet, and replied.

"Both really. And it's pretty in-depth. Like how Trainers are willing to let the virus spread... The virus causes Pokemon to lose their natural colouring..."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #260 on: November 30, 2014, 09:57:44 AM
"Team Fauna," the girl nodded. "They say that they're for the ethical treatment of Pokemon, and that's about all the stuff people do to them.  They said that Birch's lab was testing this one Pokemon, and it had a seizure and died."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #261 on: November 30, 2014, 09:59:52 AM
Gai nodded.

"It's REALLY creepy to think that our regional Professor is involved in all this... Make you wonder what went so wrong in 12 months..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #262 on: November 30, 2014, 10:13:46 AM
Goh scanned over the pamphlet. "This is a load of granbull [parasitic bomb]." She growled. "That's it. I'm gonna find their base and dismantle their organization bare-handed." She said, cracking her neck and looking around. "Any of their members still in town? I've got an interrogation to do."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #263 on: November 30, 2014, 10:19:41 AM
The girl shrugged. "There might be.  I got that pamphlet from them earlier.  They don't got a uniform, so I got it from some guy."

She looked to the Center and put her hands in her pockets and snorted.  Glancing back, she gave a nod. "I'm Illana, by the way.  Live just outside of town, you know, in one of those subdivisions?  Nice place and we don't get too much activity 'round there."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #264 on: November 30, 2014, 10:20:57 AM
"There is one, he does his thing every single day, and everyone listens to him intently."

Gai looked around the area.

"... Strange, he's usually here around this time."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #265 on: November 30, 2014, 10:33:13 AM
"Oh yeah, that guy!" Realization dawned on Illana. "That's where I heard about that Pokemon!  He said that Birch's lab got this disabled Pokemon, and they were doing stem cell research and trying to cure its brain damage.  You know, like how an Alakazam can repair its own brain?  But, they went a little too far, and their Pokemon died."

She looked to the Center again. "Died in this Center, too."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #266 on: November 30, 2014, 10:50:55 AM
"Nice to meet you, Illana. Name's Godiva Graves, but you can call be 'Goh' for short." She introduced, Platinum ruffling her feathers. "Well, if the guy's usually here, he might either be running late, or off to spread the word of Team Fauna elsewhere since the center is destroyed." She seemed to be putting off the parts about how a pokemon died.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #267 on: November 30, 2014, 11:39:08 AM
"Well... This has always been his most favorited spot... Since you know... This IS the site of infection... OH! There he is!"

Gai pointed to the distance to his right, and in that general direction was a rather short man. As the man approached, one could see he was wearing a brown trenchcoat. Due to his height, the trenchcoat was almost dragging on the ground. He was also wearing a black beret, and if one focused hard, could see a stylished letter F on the front of the beret.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #268 on: November 30, 2014, 11:58:30 AM
She looked at where Gai pointed and saw the man in question. "Okay then." She said, having a frighteningly sweet smile as she approached the man in the trench coat. "Excuse me, sir, what can you tell me about Team Fauna?" She asked, using a very sweet tone which, along with her sweet smile, hid metaphorical fangs that she was ready to sink into the man to get the information she wanted.

[And this is when I call it a night.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #269 on: November 30, 2014, 12:16:12 PM
(Ohshi-)

"OOOOH! A fellow inquirer!"

The man jumped a bit, it's been a while since he met someone new to pass on his legacy.

"Firstly, my name is Flaunders. And I'm the 27th most knowledgable person in the wondrous organization known as Team Fauna. Our organization strives for the rights of Pokemon in Hoenn, and eventually, the whole world. It is true that Pokemon and humans can have a beneficial symobiosis, however, the way Trainers have treated Pokemon in the recent monovirus outbreak... It's so disheartening! And the experiments... So cruel!! For the sake of Pokemon everywhere... Team Fauna will liberate the Pokemon!!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #270 on: November 30, 2014, 05:31:31 PM
Illana shrugged and followed Goh and whispered an aside to her. "You wanna see him get riled up?  Mention some local stuff and he'll give you an earful."

She wandered over and took one of the pamphlets he was handing out and looked through it.  It was a new pamphlet, but it imparted much of the same information as the other one.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #271 on: November 30, 2014, 07:32:57 PM
A loud, disembodied voice then boomed out of the blue.

"AND NOW FOR... WHERE ARE THEY NOW?"

After the tragic volcanic eruption that buried Lavaridge Town, its Gym Leader the ageless prepubescent known as Pyro was forced to relocate and transform the Trick House north of Slateport City into Slateport Gym. Like the former Lavaridge Gym, he transformed it into a mind-warping maze that drives many aspiring trainers to psychosis. Unfortunately, Pyro's insanity attracted the ire of Team Fauna who sought to "liberate" his Pokemon from him...

...Unfortunate for Team Fauna, that is.

A crowd gathered around the former Trick House with several ambulances parked at the entrance. Paramedics carted the writhing (and now monochrome) Team Fauna members on gurneys.

"Can't sleep. Gengar will eat me. Can't sleep. Gengar will eat me."

"I'm King Henry the Eighth I am, I am!"

Pyro, on the hand, stood at the entrance. His shadow wore a perverse grin, wich indicated that Mr. Spook was melded with it. He waved as the paramedics slammed the doors shut and drove off to Slateport with their sirens wailing.

"BYE!" He shouted to them, "Mr. Spook and I will come to visit!"  8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #272 on: November 30, 2014, 07:39:00 PM
Illana looked around in confusion. "The heck was that?"

"Plot convenience fairy," replied a bystander.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #273 on: November 30, 2014, 07:40:21 PM
(Slateport is nowhere near Petalburg.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #274 on: November 30, 2014, 07:43:11 PM
(The Plot Convenience Fairy cares not for locations.  It speaks for all and all will hear it.  It is plot.  It is convenience.  It is all-knowing, all-seeing, all-being and provides all with important plot details when they didn't know they needed them.)