Aloha AOHA! ALPHA OMEGA HOENN ADVENTURE!

Quickman · 39395

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #275 on: November 30, 2014, 07:51:49 PM
(Consider it a cutaway shot to show what Pyro is doing. Team Fauna probably will not be bothering him after this.)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #276 on: November 30, 2014, 07:56:13 PM
(Fair enough, I shall go back to lurking then.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #277 on: December 01, 2014, 12:51:21 AM
(Slateport Gym, and perfect location. XD)

Gai followed behind the 2 girls. He rolled his eyes at Flaunders' reply... It's the same old thing, slightly revised.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #278 on: December 01, 2014, 01:21:22 AM
"Liberate pokemon you say?" Goh asked, feigning genuine interest. "So, were the nurses in the pokemon center holding the pokemon in their care hostage?" She questioned, daintily motioning towards the destroyed building. She knew good and well that there was no need to trick him into anything, since he seemed more than willing to talk, but violence tends to be more understandable and justified when used on someone that freely admits to committing a crime. Or, at least, being involved.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #279 on: December 01, 2014, 01:42:09 AM
"We had an anonymous tipoff that there was strange activity in that Pokemon Center. When we got there, we politely asked to see the Pokemon that were being nursed... When we saw the Pokemon... They were in such horrible states! Their colour degeneration was far worse than could be imagined! When we asked why these Pokemon were still here, the Nurses immediately pushed us out! How rude and irresponsible!"

Flaunders cleared his throat for a bit.

"Something had to be done. The Pokemon were being held hostage by the Nurses! They should be freed! Which we succeeded! The fire was really a cover-up by the Nurses, to frame us!! We, Team Fauna, are the real heroes here!!"

Flaunders pumped his fist into the air, and some of the crowd clapped and cheered. Gai just watched to see how the new girl would react.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #280 on: December 01, 2014, 01:45:24 AM
"Same Center where that Pokemon died, too," Illana muttered under her breath, though loud enough for anyone nearby her to hear.  While she thought that Team Fauna was full of it, part of her wasn't so sure. 

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #281 on: December 01, 2014, 02:03:42 AM
"So tell me, what do you plan to do with the pokemon that didn't get a complete treatment?" Goh asked, dropping the sweet, interested facade and grabbing Flaunders by the collar of his shirt and effortlessly lifting the short man off the ground. "Did you stop to consider that, maybe, they didn't want to tell you people anything to prevent you from spreading unnecessary panic? Or perhaps they were still in the center to keep it contained, or provide them with care and comfort during their last hour if this 'monovirus' is deadly." She snarled, her red eyes seeming to glow with a feral bloodlust.

"Did you environmentalist idiots even consider the consequences of your actions? By destroying that pokemon center, you [tornado fang]ing MORONS sentenced who knows how many pokemon to death and let a contagious disease loose!" At this point, Platinum was starting to get noticeably excited. "Now, you have 10 seconds to start telling me about the monovirus and the REAL goals of Team Fauna, or you're going to 'play' fetch with my skarmory." As Goh said this, Platinum spread her wings, very clearly ready to take off. "And I can't guarantee you'll still be in one piece when she brings you back."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #282 on: December 01, 2014, 02:14:19 AM
"GAAAAAAAH!!"

Flaunders screamed as he felt himself lifted off the ground by the strangely strong lady. He tried to struggle free, but to no avail. He then tried to look at the Skarmony the lady was talking about, and saw a strange glint in the Pokemon's eye.

"I-I don't know! I'm o-o-only the 27th most knowledgeable of the Team! T-The higher-ups only informed me of whatever you have heard f-f-from m-me!! I r-really don't know m-m-more!!"

Gai just stared at the scene for a bit, before saying something.

"You know... You don't seem to be around here... I don't know how you do things back in where you're from... But here, we have a strict way of doing things. Like walking along long distances, and happen to stumble upon stuff, like how a trainer from 12 months back stumbled into stuff in the Petalburg Forest that almost led to environmental Armageddon.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #283 on: December 01, 2014, 02:16:00 AM
(Goh would make Sakura proud, seriously she's  almost like a Sakura 2.0.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #284 on: December 01, 2014, 02:23:38 AM
Illana nodded. "Yeah, I heard about all that.  I was out of town at the time.  You know, far's I know, this whole monovirus thing isn't even deadly.  Not sure if it can be reversed, though.  I'm keeping my team safe just in case, you know?"

She flipped through the pamphlet again, and then stuffed it in her pocket. "You know, if we wanna figure out more, we should ask someone higher up.  There's a number and address on the back of the pamphlets..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #285 on: December 01, 2014, 02:40:17 AM
[Well, Goh is a somewhat established character of mine, as are her mother, grandfather, ancestor, son, grandson, and great grandson, the latter 3 not yet born in this timeline.]

"Tried the long way before. All it got me was a base in the middle of the ocean and a lifetime ban from the Mauville Game Corner before it closed down." Goh growled before simply dropping Flaunders, Platinum looking particularly saddened and closing her wings. "Out of my sight. And feel free to warn your higher-ups that Dai shi Gorou* is coming for them." She snarled at the man before turning back to Gai and Illana. "Well, know where there's a public phone we can use? These PokeNavs don't have a phone function and the one in the pokemon center was probably destroyed with the building itself."

[*The Fourth Gorou. Short version of why she called herself that is 'old family tradition'.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #286 on: December 01, 2014, 02:46:13 AM
Illana nodded and dug around in her pockets. "Yeah, I got one, but Hoenn's phone service is terrible, you know?"

She handed her phone to Goh, along with the pamphlets.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #287 on: December 01, 2014, 02:50:01 AM
Flaunders let out a huge sigh of relief, grateful to feel the ground again, and not face first into it. Upon hearing the "threats" from this... Dai shi Gorou... He bowed, and ran towards Petalburg Forest.

Gai watched Flaunders disappear, before speaking up again.

"The one at the PokeMart should still be useable. It's just around the corner, past the Pokemon Center. *sees Illana's phone* ... Or you can try that."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #288 on: December 01, 2014, 03:23:24 AM
"Thank you." Goh gingerly took Illana's phone and looked at the numbers and addresses on the pamphlet. "Let's see... Maybe I'll try recruitment first..." She said, carefully dialing the number and holding the phone to her ear. She quickly cleared her throat before the person on the other end could answer.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #289 on: December 01, 2014, 03:27:53 AM
It took a lot of rings before the line connected.

"Hello! Welcome to the automated Team Fauna enquiry service. For English, press one. For Japanese, press two. For French, press three. For German, press four. For Spanish, press five. For Korean, press six. For Italian, press seven. For other languages, press eight."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #290 on: December 01, 2014, 03:34:14 AM
*All the while, you hear smooth marimba jazz playing in the background.*

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #291 on: December 01, 2014, 03:45:02 AM
Goh growled a little and pressed 1. "Damn answering machines..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #292 on: December 01, 2014, 03:54:02 AM
*doooo*

"For recruitment opportunities with Team Fauna, press one. For benefits in joining Team Fauna, press two. For promotion pathways, press three. For other enquires, press four. To speak with our customer service officer, press zero."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #293 on: December 01, 2014, 04:06:56 AM
Goh pressed 0, hoping the machine would direct her call to someone and the reception of the region wouldn't cut out on her.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #294 on: December 01, 2014, 04:08:29 AM
*More smooth marimba jazz.*

"Your call is important to us.  Please stay on the line."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #295 on: December 01, 2014, 04:20:33 AM
It was another long wait...

"Sorry, all our customer service officers are busy at the moment. Your call is important to us. Please hold."

(You think I'm make this easy for you!?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #296 on: December 01, 2014, 04:22:21 AM
Goh growled a little louder. She would wait a little longer.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #297 on: December 01, 2014, 04:26:10 AM
(... You have won this time!)

After even more waiting...

"H-Hello? This is the Team Fauna recruitment call center. How may I assist you today?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #298 on: December 01, 2014, 04:38:51 AM
Goh was just about to give up when someone finally responded. "Hello~ I've been waiting for a very long time and had a few questions~" She said into the phone, her tone sweet and smooth. "I was wondering if there was someplace I could go to ask questions about joining Team Fauna, but the addresses on the pamphlets were smudged in the printing." Of course, she was lying about wanting to join, and, in truth, the reason she was asking was because she was certain the addresses were fake. It would be a LOT easier to ask and intimidate in person.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #299 on: December 01, 2014, 04:48:32 AM
"Ah, we have an information counter over at Rustboro University in Rustboro City. It's right beside the reception counter of the university. There will be an officer there to answer any queries. Do you have any other enquiries?"