Aloha AOHA! ALPHA OMEGA HOENN ADVENTURE!

Quickman · 39396

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: November 20, 2014, 08:33:15 AM
(DUCT TAPE!)

Mr. P arrived at his main office, which was not far from the main lab. The bald Oddish had been bouncing on the sofa, and when he saw Mr. P enter, it let out a tiny sprizz of Sweet Scent. A REALLY tiny sprizz. Mr. P walked over to his desk, and sat down into his chair... Which spun.

"Now that's settled... Need to do the paperwork for the care home... And find me another Hypno... Oh god..."

Malamar's lights stopped flashing as it saw Hemlock slipped into a blank look, his mind completely rewired. With another screech, Malamar used Psychic to free Hemlock, and placed him on the ground. Hemlock just knelt there, slightly drooling, as if waiting for something. The deed was done, Malamar used Psychic on Hemlock, and made its way to Mr. P's office.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #226 on: November 20, 2014, 09:11:10 AM
(Taking the bald Oddish because Prof. Hypno is busy.)

*The bald Oddish bounced around the office and bobbed around Malamar's bottom fins as it entered the office.  It jumped on the sofa, and then waddled out of the room, only to return a few seconds later, where it bounced around some more.*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: November 20, 2014, 09:36:59 AM
(:P)

Mr. P looked up and noticed Malamar, and the levitating Hemlock.

"I take it that it's done?"

"Yesssssssssssssss... He wassssssss afraid throughout! But he broke ssssssssssso easily at the end... And assssssssss you requested... He will not speak again..."

"Good... He was so irritating... Anyways, I have another job for you. I need you to find a Hypno for me."

(I know Mr. P didn't make any mention to the bald Oddish, it's just so normal to see that Pokemon bounce around the office. :P)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #228 on: November 21, 2014, 05:31:33 AM
*Hemlock just stood there; dead-eyed and drooling.  The Oddish bobbed around his legs curiously.*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #229 on: November 21, 2014, 05:44:49 AM
After giving some pretty specific instructions to Malamar, the Pokemon screeched and seemingly disappeared from the office. Mr. P then picked up the bald Oddish, and cradled it in his arms.

"Alright, Hemlock. I have something for you. It's your new clothes, so put it on."

Mr. P went back to his desk, and pulled out some clothing from one of his drawers. It looked like a uniform of sorts, with a beret that had a stylized letter F on it.

"Welcome to Team Fauna."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #230 on: November 21, 2014, 12:08:09 PM
Several weeks have passed...

Professor Birch's research into the Pokemon monovirus had since made headlines, with new details on how it manifests and how it's transmitted.  Several tests on captive leucistic Pokemon and their Trainers have proven the theory that the virus was carried from Region to Region by humans.  The virus would lay dormant in a human host until it was transmitted by various means to the Pokemon; including air and contact transmission.  Trainers who were injured during their journey were more susceptible to contracting and transmitting the infection and could even pass it along to other Trainers. 

Those infected Trainers would transmit it to their Pokemon, and since the virus had an incubation of a few weeks, it could be transmitted to other Pokemon through battle without the infected Pokemon even showing any signs of the disease.  The long incubation period allowed for disease transmission without the Trainers even noticing any infection, and Pokemon Centers were not yet equipped to detect the disease in its earliest stages.

Many Trainers who had captured these so-called Monochrome Pokemon were not yet aware of the virility of the disease, and they had watched their very teams become infected.  The signs started off small, with just small patches losing pigment.  Depending on the immunity of the Pokemon, some succumbed to the virus quicker than others, and Trainers in many Regions were shocked to see their entire team turn white.

As shocking as the disease was, it wasn't deadly.  Their Pokemon performed normally, save for some slight increase in aggression, which varied from Pokemon to Pokemon.  Within some circles, these infected Pokemon became prized by collectors, much in the same was as Shiny Pokemon.  However, Birch cautioned on trying to avoid disease transmission and urged Trainers to wash frequently and remove infected Pokemon from their teams.

As Birch and his team looked for a cure, another new threat had arisen.  Team Fauna came into power soon after the public announcement of the monovirus, claiming that it was a mutation of a simple skin condition.  They claimed that Birch's research was causing more harm than good and pointed out that with the announcement of the disease, the prevalence of it skyrocketed.  Monochrome Pokemon were popping up everywhere and Team Fauna claimed that Trainers were purposely spreading the condition.

Team Fauna decried Birch's research, claiming that his search for a cure was harming Monochrome and normal Pokemon.  Members had lobbied for public access airtime where they discussed the horrors happening in Birch's lab, while field agents handed out propaganda and similar literature.  The Petalburg Pokemon Center was raided by ecoterrorists and was forced to close for repairs.  Trainers were accosted by Team Fauna field agents and many of them ended up joining the organization.

Hoenn was overrun with Team Fauna activity, and their teachings had a large majority of the public in a tight grip.  With fewer visiting Trainers, it appears that they may achieve a victory that would make Ghetsis proud...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #231 on: November 25, 2014, 08:51:57 AM
[Hmm... I might want to get in on this... Eventually... Might be playing someone other than Sapph this time and save him for later. Maybe bring in my new character and see how she pans out, along with getting practice in for writing a female character.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: November 25, 2014, 09:22:30 AM
(Practice for writing a female character? From my experience, it's not much different from writing for male characters.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #233 on: November 25, 2014, 09:47:26 AM
(Yeah, it really isn't.  OH MY GOD IT HAS BOOBS HOW DOES IT TALK D:  Like a person.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #234 on: November 25, 2014, 10:45:25 AM
[I see... >.> Well, it'll still help me flesh out her personality, and think up some achievements to put into her spot in her family timeline.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #235 on: November 27, 2014, 02:59:56 AM
Somewhere out to sea, on a little island, a young woman with tanned skin and short, dark brown hair sat in a secret base, legs crossed and on a cushion. She had her eyes glued to the Buzzfeed on her PokeNav and debating whether or not to get involved with events.

[Er, by the way, what's the tl;dr of the current events? >3>]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #236 on: November 27, 2014, 03:40:31 AM
(Team Fauna has pretty much taken over Hoenn, and they're spreading propaganda about Pokemon abuse going on at Birch's lab.  There's also a Monochrome Pokemon epidemic going on, and Team Fauna is using it as "evidence" for abuse or whatever they can spin from it.  Petalburg Pokemon Center is closed due to their attacks.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #237 on: November 27, 2014, 03:41:25 AM
[Monochrome Pokemon?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #238 on: November 27, 2014, 03:44:08 AM
(Remember that graphics glitch where Pokemon come out all white?  It's now a disease.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #239 on: November 27, 2014, 03:46:54 AM
[Does it have a completely negative impact on health, or just makes the pokemon look strange?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #240 on: November 27, 2014, 03:53:18 AM
(It just makes them look strange and be more aggressive.  But, people think it's neat and want to get some for themselves.  Team Fauna is using that as evidence of abuse, saying that people are purposefully spreading it.  They're also lying about the effects because they're PETA and spread propaganda.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #241 on: November 27, 2014, 03:56:41 AM
[Are people falling for it, or brushing it off like how people in the real world brush off PETA as a bunch of idiots and lunatics?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #242 on: November 27, 2014, 04:46:27 AM
(People are falling for it.  Team Fauna's recruitment has gone up, and if someone were to bring a Monochrome Pokemon to a Center, they'll raid it and burn it down, and release all the Pokemon inside.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #243 on: November 27, 2014, 04:58:47 AM
[Got it. Anything else I may need to know before having Goh make the decision to insert herself into the plot?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #244 on: November 27, 2014, 05:00:18 AM
(Not that i can think of.  Wily might have something.  I'm planning on dropping in a random trainer, anyway.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #245 on: November 27, 2014, 05:07:21 AM
The young woman growled before exiting the secret base, calling a skarmory out. "Platinum, we've got work to do and morons to set straight." She said, getting on the metal bird's back. Platinum simply nodded and took to the sky, headed for the mainland.

[Also... Where is everybody?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #246 on: November 27, 2014, 05:11:25 AM
(There's no one else.  You are all we have~  Though, I could plot-convenience Illana wherever she needs to be.  Haven't even dropped her in the story yet.  Trak is in Kalos, and I think Taylor's back in Kalos.  The only other character I'm using is... somewhere else.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: November 27, 2014, 05:12:55 AM
(And I'm not participating in this one.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #248 on: November 27, 2014, 06:05:06 AM
[That now begs the question of who the champion is and where does the plot need to be?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #249 on: November 27, 2014, 06:06:16 AM
(Probably Wallace.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection