Pyro · 135347

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #425 on: November 25, 2013, 11:08:07 PM
"Sycamore helped us figure out an exercise plan," Trak nodded.  "We started small and easy, then gradually worked our way up.  Starting immediately after he evolved helped, as he wasn't able to fall into bad habits.  The problem is more noticeable with wild-caught Alakazams, and some trades where trainers weren't aware of how their muscles atrophy."

Runaway finished his cereal and set the bowl down.  He then started digging through Trak's bag for toys.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #426 on: November 25, 2013, 11:15:09 PM
"Yeah that certainly is something I learned from my Dad, though I never caught an Abra before myself.  Things are kind of hard to find and catch." Sakura noted.

"I doubt you would want one yourself anyway." Xuangzang thought to himself as he dropped a piece of toast to Mr. Spook.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #427 on: November 25, 2013, 11:44:29 PM
Trak nodded. "Yeah.  He ran away from me the first time, until I used a Quick Ball on him.  Hence his name." She rubbed Runaway's head again. "But, he's a real sweetie."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #428 on: November 25, 2013, 11:49:51 PM
"Yeah....I hear Alakazams have some insane loyalty for their trainers." Sakura said while trying not to think about a certain Alakazam she heard about.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #429 on: November 26, 2013, 12:00:08 AM
Runaway pulled out his Foongus toy and hugged it.  He glanced up, noting Sakura's expression, then put his toy back in the bag, climbed off his seat, made his way to Sakura, and opened his arms for a hug. "C'est bien. Comment êtes-vous?" It's okay.  How are you?

Trak nodded to him. "He wants to know how you are, and that everything will be okay."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #430 on: November 26, 2013, 12:03:11 AM
"Thanks." Sakura said as she hugged the unique Alakazam. "It's kind of a long unbelievable story to be honest."

"Even I couldn't believe it." Xuangzang stated as he dropped some eggs for Mr. Spook to eat.

(If only we had floor Ice Cream.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #431 on: November 26, 2013, 01:41:31 AM
"Quel est le problème?" Runaway wasn't about to let the matter be.

"He asks what's wrong," Trak translated. "Though, if it's too personal, you don't have to talk about it." She took the Foongus toy out of her bag, ready to give it a few squeaks to get the Alakazam's attention.  "He can get a bit nosy sometimes.  Particularly in stores.  Where he has a habit of following me into either the bathroom or fitting room.  Gets awkward."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #432 on: November 26, 2013, 01:47:15 AM
Sapph had assembled a large breakfast for himself and his pokemon, all of which were now out of their pokeballs and eating at a table that was somewhat distant from where Sakura was eating.

(His team consists of Virgo the absol (f), Remy the swoobat (m), Gummy the Goodra (m), Captain the feraligatr (m), Queen the shiny ninetails (f), and Cleo the luxray (f).)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #433 on: November 26, 2013, 02:12:29 AM
"I'd rather not, Runaway would be scared shitless if I told him." Sakura shuddered.

"Even I'm disturbed when I think about and I've seen some serious [parasitic bomb]." Xuangzang nodded in a sage like manner even though what was said wasn't sagely at all.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #434 on: November 26, 2013, 02:15:37 AM
"I see," Trak nodded slowly, then gave the Foongus a few squeaks.  Runaway immediately came over, took the toy, and hugged it.  Trak put her arm around his shoulders and gave him a hug. "In Kalos, we've seen some questionable things during our travels, but this sounds a bit more... personal."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #435 on: November 26, 2013, 02:19:06 AM
"I suppose it's kind of personal, in a somewhat indirect way though the end result was [tornado fang]ing horrible." Sakura sighed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #436 on: November 26, 2013, 03:59:21 AM
"Hm," Trak nodded again, but didn't press the issue.  She noticed Sakura's hesitation around Runaway, as the Alakazam must be triggering some bad experience, perhaps with another Alakazam.

Runaway put his toy in Trak's bag, then wandered off to get a bagel and cream cheese.

Trak took the opportunity to reorganize her bag. "After he's done eating, I'll take him for a walk, then we'll do his exercises."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #437 on: November 26, 2013, 04:52:17 AM
At that point, Sapph and his pokemon had finished their breakfasts and simultaneously took a slug of coffee (the quadropedal ones lapped at some bowls of coffee). "Ah~"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #438 on: November 26, 2013, 04:56:54 AM
Xuangzang's eyes wandered to the man and his Pokemon drinking coffee simultaneously and titled his head in confusion of what appeared to be a morning ritual for all of them.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #439 on: November 26, 2013, 05:42:53 AM
Clefant rose from her sleep, she turned around and dug around in her bag, pulling out a small package, she opened it to find that it was a donut.

She ate the donut quickly, and noticing nothing going on, nodded back off to sleep.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #440 on: November 26, 2013, 06:20:36 AM
Trak followed Xuangzang's gaze to Sapph's Pokemon. "Oh goodness, I would never give Runaway coffee.  He'd go crazy.  Soda gets him hyper enough."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #441 on: November 26, 2013, 06:36:48 AM
"Oh god that reminds me of this one coffee nut I knew, seriously that dude loved coffee like you wouldn't believe.  Hell he even had alcohol that was flavored like...coffee" Sakura stopped mid sentence now that she got another good look at the man who now had his fedora off, particularly at his beard.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #442 on: November 26, 2013, 06:55:47 AM
Sapph sipped his coffee again, realizing he was getting watched. "Can I help you, Miss?" He asked, slipping to his gravelly voice. Virgo looked over at Sakura and tilted her head.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #443 on: November 26, 2013, 07:00:29 AM
Sakura walked over to him and got a closer look.

"You added smoking to one of your strange, strange habits Sapph?" Sakura asked him.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #444 on: November 26, 2013, 07:11:11 AM
Uh oh. "I have no idea who you're talking about." He said, not flinching. "My name is Kay. And I smoke about as much as a clod of dirt." He said, patting Virgo's head. "But I tend to have a face someone recognizes as somebody else."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #445 on: November 26, 2013, 07:15:54 AM
"Sure, Kay." Sakura rolled her eyes "You're just a guy who happens to love coffee to the extreme, wears nothing but blue, has a well trimmed vandyke, and horrible fashion sense just like a friend I haven't seen in 3 years after disappearing to who knows where after I looked for him for 2 [tornado fang]ing days."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #446 on: November 26, 2013, 07:24:30 AM
Sapph simply sipped his coffee. "I don't know who you're talking about, but a lot of people drink coffee in the morning." He said, looking at his pokemon. "They just sorta picked up on it." He added, setting his mug down. "And it's quite a coincidence to have the same fashion sense."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #447 on: November 26, 2013, 07:27:10 AM
Runaway had since returned with his bagel and was eating it.  Trak glanced at him, then Sakura, then Sapph, then back again.  For a moment, she considered asking Runaway to reveal Sapph's identity.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #448 on: November 26, 2013, 07:30:35 AM
"Did you just admit your fashion sense is terrible?" Sakura facepalmed.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #449 on: November 26, 2013, 07:35:47 AM
"Everyone's entitled to opinions." Sapph said, tilting his head back and forth. "I wear what I like, and if you think it's terrible, good for you."

My thread of Random Crap