Pyro · 131552

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #475 on: November 26, 2013, 07:50:12 PM
"So the guy I tripped over was an old friend all along, eh?" Taylor said cheerfully as she approached the small group.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #476 on: November 26, 2013, 11:57:26 PM
Trak remained quiet, watching the conversation.  Runaway had since finished his bagel and was looking through Trak's bag.  Finally speaking up, Trak nodded to Runaway. "Okay, I'm gonna take Runaway out for a walk and then do his exercises..." She hoisted her bag over her shoulder and began to gather her trash.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #477 on: November 27, 2013, 03:43:09 AM
Sapph nodded. "Or, at least we won't have to deal with him for a LONG time." He said, turning to Taylor. "Yup. And weren't you present at the trial?" He asked, tilting his head. "I remember seeing you before yesterday."

Virgo was just leaning and rubbing against Sakura at this point.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #478 on: November 27, 2013, 05:30:00 AM
"Yeah I was. Wandered through and got caught up in everything. You might remember my Pangoro, Darunia; he was constantly glaring at the defense. Though, of course, he was just a Pancham back then..." Taylor replied.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #479 on: November 27, 2013, 07:46:44 AM
Trak and Runaway quietly excused themselves from the cafeteria, on their way for a brisk walk.  It was a daily routine for Trak; wake, eat breakfast, take a walk to loosen everything up, then do their exercises.  For Runaway, that exercise plan consisted of stretching and weights.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #480 on: November 27, 2013, 08:05:08 AM
Joe had finished his sandwich, and was checking up on his Raticate. It too had finished, and it was flashing its incisors with a grin. Petting his Raticate, Joe recalled it back to its Pokeball, and saw Trak quietly leaving the group with Runaway. Thinking that they are safe with each other, Joe made his way towards the main group, and bowed upon arrival.

"Hi again, my name is Joe, and you might remember me back in Fuschia City. I am truly sorry for the trouble I had caused, and thank you for your kind understanding."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #481 on: November 30, 2013, 07:51:30 AM
A rather haggard Professor Birch entered the Pokemon Center, having finished his expedition in Petalburg Woods. He made his way to the main counter and waited for Nurse Joy.

"Um, hello?" he greeted, "I understand my daughter is staying here. I wanted to let her know that I'm fine. A little rattled, but fine."

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #482 on: November 30, 2013, 08:39:27 AM
Merrick eventually arrived to an empty campsite, suggesting that the distressed presences and the weirdly creepy Lovers energy had since disappeared.  He looked towards Synthis, who's only response was an equally quizzical tilt of the head before they moved closer to the abandoned campfire to see if anyone was still around.

Most of their equipment had been left behind, suggesting whoever harbored this overly discomforting Lovers energy had most likely scared them straight into the darkness without so much as a thought towards the well being of their stuff.

Merrick couldn't detect any intentions of either energies breaking off the chase, but he also didn't want to leave the large travel bags behind for some random thief to dig through and steal any "slave" Pokemon that has most likely only experienced the light of day when the trainers need them to perform a quick, PP salving task.  He decides to stick around a bit and wait for the trainers to come back before contemplating taking the bags and tents back to the Pokemon Center and leaving them in their Lost and Found section.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #483 on: November 30, 2013, 08:50:02 AM
The Nurse Joy that was on-duty smiled and nodded at the professor. "Why yes. She's currently having breakfast in the cafeteria." She answered. "Would you like to go tell her yourself, or are you going to be hurrying home, Professor?"

(Controlling Joy for the moment because why not.)
---

Sapph looked up at Joe. "Eh? Fuchsia City? I think I missed out on that when I was called back to deal with that guy who had very realistic fake badges." He said, tapping his chin. "So I don't think we've met."

Virgo abruptly perked up from Sakura's petting and started trotting off to the main lobby.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #484 on: November 30, 2013, 07:13:33 PM
"Virgo is something wrong?" Sakura asked as she followed her just in case Virgo sensed a disaster or something.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #485 on: November 30, 2013, 09:20:14 PM
Trak and Runaway were heading for the lobby as well, after making a stop in the room to get Runaway's weights.  The Alakazam had his ankle weights on, and Trak was wearing the wrist weights, and the two were heading out for a short walk.  Trak paused by the vending machine to get some water as an Absol trotted by.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #486 on: November 30, 2013, 09:36:22 PM
Sapph got up and followed after Sakura and Virgo, the rest of his pokemon just staying and enjoying their coffee.

Virgo trotted right into the lobby, up to Professor Birch and sat down, tail wagging.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #487 on: November 30, 2013, 09:39:08 PM
Sakura entered the lobby and spotted Birch.

"Daddy!" Sakura cried as she ran up to him and hugged him.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #488 on: November 30, 2013, 11:06:22 PM
Professor Birch returned the hug and pressed her close.

"Hello, Sakura," he replied, "Norman told me that you nearly dropped from exhaustion when you showed up at his gym yesterday."

Mr. Spook emerged from Sakura's shadow to grin and wave at the Professor, but he could immediately tell it was not hers. Something about this Gengar was... different.

"Who is that Gengar? He doesn't look like Hades."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #489 on: November 30, 2013, 11:09:08 PM
Sakura frowned a bit as she let go of him so she look at him and address him.

"This is Mr. Spook he belongs to a friend of mine." Sakura explained "As for why he's here....his trainer was kidnapped by Team Flora."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #490 on: December 01, 2013, 12:03:27 AM
After some time passes, Merrick eventually concedes to the possibility that the Lovers presence had chased the trainers clear into another town.  He gets up and wanders around the campsite, checking every bag to make sure they didn't have any abandoned Pokeballs before digging through his magic duffel bag, pulling out a gold scepter with two decorative jars clutching a Water Crystal between them, and pointing it towards the slowly dying campfire.

"Kindness Drops!"

The rune within the crystal glows a watery hue as a sparkling drop of water drops from the sky and lands on the fire, causing a minor poof to evaporate the remaining blaze, leaving only a mixture of smoke and steam.  Synthis meanders over and kicks some dirt onto the collapsed remains of the logs, ensuring that the sparks don't reignite and cause a forest fire.

"We should get back to the city," he sighs, "As much as I want to help chase off that odd, overwhelming sense of Lovers energy, we haven't gotten much rest for most the night, and I have a feeling the professor we set out to search for has already come back."

Synthis nods in understanding as the two start to make their way back towards Petalburg City.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #491 on: December 01, 2013, 12:11:59 AM
"Kidnapped," Birch repeated, "By those maniacs? Oh dear."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #492 on: December 01, 2013, 02:25:14 AM
Trak paused, listening.  She didn't mean to eavesdrop, but the mention of kidnapping and other troublesome matters grabbed her attention.  Nonchalantly, she handed a bottle of water to Runaway and led him to an out-of-the-way area in the waiting room.  If anything, they could do some of his strength training there.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #493 on: December 01, 2013, 02:51:27 AM
"So this is this region's professor, eh?" Taylor said, approaching him. "It's an honor to meet you, Professor Birch."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #494 on: December 01, 2013, 02:58:26 AM
"Kidnapped," Birch repeated, "By those maniacs? Oh dear."
"Yeah he was." Sakura nodded "I wanted to tell you when I got in the forest but well I guess that didn't work out.  I don't really think he needs help, he can probably drive the entire organization insane to the point they're vegetables I think with the recent situations I think action has to be taken."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #495 on: December 01, 2013, 03:09:53 AM
Sapph tapped his chin, thinking. He had followed Sakura to the lobby because she was following Virgo, and had heard most of the conversation up to this point. "Why would they want someone who could and most likely would drive them insane though?" He asked. "Unless they're trying to spread the madness of insanity to the world, I don't see the point in them doing so."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #496 on: December 01, 2013, 03:12:58 AM
"They probably didn't know he could drive them insane." Sakura shrugged "But honestly when have teams like them make sense?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #497 on: December 01, 2013, 03:19:47 AM
"Let's see... Yeah, that's a good point. But they've always made their goals known, though." Sapph said, nodding. "I guess we'll just have to wait until their boss crawls out from under their rock to say what they want to be doing. Aside from drugs."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #498 on: December 01, 2013, 03:24:08 AM
"Well from what I've seen in the media, they're hippies and are against the development of civilization since it's destroying nature." Sakura stated "They're kind of like Team Flare although their Leader wanted to commit genocide because of the scarcity of resources while these guys just seem nuts."  

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #499 on: December 01, 2013, 03:30:45 AM
"Ugh, Team Flare. Don't remind me. Though that weapon was quite beautiful, I'm glad it's gone for good," Taylor said, reminiscing.