Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #825 on: February 24, 2014, 01:19:30 AM
(Cool. XD)

(Okay then.)

"Oh right of course." Sarah nodded. "I would like to get to know you better as well."

"Then let's be on our way. Computer. Transport us to the tallest rooftop on Bleecker Street & 7th ave." Spider-Blues stated.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #826 on: February 24, 2014, 03:18:03 AM
Py-Loki peered over, Dr. Doom II's shoulder to see Spider-Blues transport to the pizzeria.

"Level 2! w00t!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #827 on: February 24, 2014, 07:49:17 AM
Spider-Blues sat down with BatSakura at Bleecker Street Pizza and ordered some slices for the two of them.

"I figured the roof would be the best place since yeah, public place and all that." Spider-Blues said. "New Yorkers may look the other way a lot, but transportation would be weird. Even with Storm's fantastic family being in the city.

Anyway, I'm rambling. You asked about me being a photographer and well...I love photography. Always have. And I get by well enough because the Bugle wants pics of Spider-Blues and that's easy enough to get. What sucks is how they tarnish his friendly neighborhood name cause the head honcho is a douche!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #828 on: February 24, 2014, 07:53:26 AM
"I'm amazed you're able to do that even with J.J's lies." Sarah said curiously "Even I eventually earned the Police's trust with some of my...questionable actions.  I mean I've never killed someone, but I am willing to bend the law if it will cause less harm."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #829 on: February 24, 2014, 07:58:04 AM
"I get mixed reactions with the 5-0. Some applaud my heroic antics and the others...well they shoot at me." Spider-Blues said. "As for J.J. yeah it's rough. But it pays the bills. The endless...endless bills...."

"So how did you get into this?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #830 on: February 24, 2014, 08:32:23 AM
"Well...." Sarah looked down and frowned "The reason I became a crime fighter was because my parents were both killed when I was just 8 years old.  We were coming home from the movie theater when suddenly a minor crook demanded my mother's necklace. 

I was already in the car and my father closed the door so I was unseen, when my mother didn't move out of fear the thug tried to grab the necklace and there was a struggle from all 3 parties.  Eventually I heard 2 gun shots and 2 thuds, I waited a few minutes before I decided to look outside....and I immediately vomited in the car.  My parents were dead and the thug was nowhere to be seen. 

Eventually the police came and got me out, and Borock-bot took me home but I was catatonic for a few weeks.  After a while Borock-bot decided to get me out of school and had some private tutors teach me since he knew it would be better that I not attend public school since I have been bullied before, he feared this would increase if I stayed.  I eventually recovered and moved on, but of course I was never the same after that.  One day when I was 10 I read some news articles about my mother. 

She was a philanthropist like I am today and wanted to clean up Gotham's high crime reputation by helping abused children so they wouldn't become criminals or the like.  When she was murdered Gotham was shaken by the core and the crime rate increased dramatically.  It was then that I decided to take it upon myself to do what my Mother wanted, I wanted to help Gotham become a city that was safer to live in.  However with the increased crime rate I knew my Mother's methods while still very effective weren't going to be enough, I had to take the law into my own hands.  So I physically conditioned myself and traveled around the world to gain knowledge, poison immunity, martial arts prowess, and mental acuteness and spirituality.  It took years but when I thought I was ready I donned the cowl and became Bat-Sakura.  The reason I chose to be called this is because Bats are seen as terrifying so it would instill a certain fear to my foes, while Sakura means Cherry Blossoms.  Cherry Blossoms are a symbol in Japanese myths that signal the beginning and the death of something as to represent the beginning of my crusade of justice and the death of my relatively normal life."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #831 on: February 24, 2014, 08:44:44 AM
"Wow. That's awful, and yet so noble. You're truly a strong person, Sarah." Spider-Blues said before sighing. "A lot stronger than me..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #832 on: February 24, 2014, 08:48:24 AM
"I suppose I might be, though I'm hard on myself because of it and I have made mistakes of course..." Sarah sighs. "I honestly don't think I'm that much stronger than anyone else sometimes."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #833 on: February 24, 2014, 09:02:27 AM
"Mistakes...lemme tell you about the biggest mistake of my life..." Greg sighed.

"Like I said on the ship, I was not the most..popular kid in high school. Bullying and locker stuffings were my M.O. And then, on this field trip, I got bit by a genetically enhanced spider. That's how I got my powers. I was on top of the world. I was gonna be a wrestler, make some cash, and no one was ever going to mess with me again. But there was a robbery at the arena, and I let the guy go. It was selfish, it was stupid...and it destroyed my world. Later that night, my uncle was killed in an attempted break in. I tracked the guy down, and it was the same guy I had let go. I...I could've easily stopped him, and I didn't. That's why I put this costume on and do what I do now. In honor of my uncle's memory."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #834 on: February 24, 2014, 09:08:07 AM
"At least you were able to use that to attempt to prevent something like that from happening again." Sarah nodded as she held his hand "I always hold this in my heart, what my good friend Commissioner George Jordon once told me 'Although heroes are powerful they are not omnipotent nor omniscient.  They cannot protect or save every single life, for they are only human like myself and the rest of the world'."

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #835 on: February 24, 2014, 09:28:24 AM
"He sounds like a very wise man. My Uncle always told me that with great power came great responsibility. It's what I live my life by as Spider-Blues." Greg said as he held her hand. "Thank you, Sarah. You're very sweet!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #836 on: February 24, 2014, 09:30:05 AM
"So are you." Sarah smiled.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #837 on: February 24, 2014, 11:42:42 AM
Py-Loki peered over, Dr. Doom II's shoulder to see Spider-Blues transport to the pizzeria.

"Level 2! w00t!"
"Level 2?"

Dr. Doom II stared at the screen as pizza slices started to rain down, with Spider-Blues at the bottom, carrying serving plates, or similar. Dr. Doom II starting to move Spider-Blues to the left and right, catching the falling pizza slices.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #838 on: February 24, 2014, 02:58:31 PM
Py-Loki hopped onto Dr. Doom II's head, "Time for pizza!"

He then swan dived into the second screen and appeared in the pizzeria kitchen. Spider-Blues and Bat-Sakura would hear a clattering noise, followed by the lowing of livestock, and the by staff fleeing from the kitchen. One of the more... Devout members of the kitchen staff yelled, "It's the devil!"

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #839 on: February 24, 2014, 03:06:21 PM
"Level 2?"

Dr. Doom II stared at the screen as pizza slices started to rain down, with Spider-Blues at the bottom, carrying serving plates, or similar. Dr. Doom II starting to move Spider-Blues to the left and right, catching the falling pizza slices.

(He's playing Game & Blues?)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #840 on: February 24, 2014, 03:09:57 PM
"Uh Greg the staff fleeing in terror and screaming their heads of about a devil is not a normal thing that happens in a pizzeria right?" Sarah questioned as she was confused.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #841 on: February 24, 2014, 03:46:59 PM
(He's playing Game & Blues?)
(LOL, I just rolled around with Pyro's idea. XD)

Dr. Doom II stared as Py-Loki disappeared into the handheld, and donning his new uniform. At the same time, the pizza slices started to fall faster.

"Thiz iz getting difficult!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #842 on: February 25, 2014, 02:21:26 AM
"Uh Greg the staff fleeing in terror and screaming their heads of about a devil is not a normal thing that happens in a pizzeria right?" Sarah questioned as she was confused.

"Only if you're at a Little Caesars, Sarah. But then, you said pizzeria so that doesn't really count. In any case, we should probably suit up!" Spider-Blues said as got up from the table.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #843 on: February 25, 2014, 02:23:32 AM
"That would be wise." Sarah said as she got up as well.

(I just thought of something, just how old is Greg Parker?)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #844 on: February 25, 2014, 02:30:51 AM
(Probably around 20-21)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #845 on: February 25, 2014, 02:33:50 AM
(Hmm maybe I should retcon Sarah's age to 23-25 instead of 27.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #846 on: February 25, 2014, 02:36:27 AM
(Go for it! XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #847 on: February 25, 2014, 02:45:01 AM
(Plus I kind of wanted retcon Cardinal's age from 3 to 4-5.  This way he'll have 2-3 years of high school education and about 2 years of college.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #848 on: February 25, 2014, 05:25:35 AM
With nothing to do for a while, Hierophant decided to head into the lounge to get some lunch.  Having an unknown craving for pizza, he checks the freezer only to find little that didn't have more than pepperoni and mushrooms on it.

Hajime mentioned Spider-Blues and Bat-Sakura heading off to a pizzeria just a few blocks from where the Dragon ship was and heads over to the window to see how crowded it was.  What he saw almost made him drop his scepter in disbelief.

The majority of the employees and customers were fleeing the area, their foreheads adorn with the crescent of the Moon energy seeming to indicate they saw something that most likely was never meant to exist.

His first instinct was to get involved, but because everyone else was still recovering from their earlier fight at the bank, he knew it wasn't a good idea to leave the ship unattended...not unless he wants to get another earful on the importance of leadership.  Reluctantly, he stays near the window and keeps watch of the fiasco while contemplating how best to resolve the situation.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #849 on: February 25, 2014, 05:32:59 AM
Arche Storm's eyes fluttered open and he slowly got up from a bed. As soon as he arose, he felt a throbbing pain in his forehead.

God... I feel like I got hit in the face with a baseball bat... Wait, how'd I end up here? He began to rub his forehead to help alleviate the pain, when he felt a piece of paper stuck to his face.

"What the heck?" He removed the paper and examined it. "Oh, not again... Reeeeal funny, Spider-Geek!" He muttered under his breath as he crumpled and tossed the paper into the trashcan.

Arche walked around a bit, but his head was still throbbing. After a little while, he recalled the note, "Wait a second, what did the Web-head mean by 'knock'?" He said to himself.

Knock... Knock... He repeated over and over again in his head to remember what happened before he was out. Suddenly, Arche recalled quietly walking down a hallway and opening Bat-Sakura's door. The last thing he remembers was a black metal object flying toward his face. Then, everything went dark.

"Does... Does that Sakura girl have some sort of 'pervert-proof' room?! Huh, well... I can't say I didn't deserve it..." He said while rubbing his forehead, once again.

"I need to put some ice on this..."