RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 72650

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #875 on: February 28, 2014, 08:14:51 PM
Bat-Sakura wondered if there was indeed such a universe where Spider-Blues had a wife and clones, considering Py-Loki's ability to summon things such as giants and mechs but decided that now wasn't the time to ask that.

"May I as what you are doing here and why?" Bat-Sakura asked in a motherly tone.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #876 on: February 28, 2014, 09:24:33 PM
"Because Dr. Broom the Eleventh is playing the new Spider-Blues game for the 4DS and I'm the level quark mini-boss." 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #877 on: February 28, 2014, 09:25:52 PM
"I see..." Bat-Sakura stated as she realized this wasn't going to be easy "Why do you work for this 'Dr. Broom'?"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #878 on: February 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM
"Cuz has a mustache! And he screams a lot!"

He pointed to his tail when he mentioned the mustache... as if to suggest how bushy it was.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #879 on: February 28, 2014, 09:33:48 PM
Bat-Sakura was having a hard time since she was a very logical woman, and he seemed to be something that can't be analyzed by any measure of psychology.

"Do you like him and is he nice to you?" Bat-Sakura continued but didn't know if the questioning was actually doing something.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #880 on: February 28, 2014, 09:41:25 PM
Icey, the ever so small girl with ice powers, and her partner in crime Mr. Bigarms, arrived as quickly as they could on the scene. Once there, Bigarms began to asses the situation.

"Well, it would appear my dear there is indeed some weird things going on in that pizzeria, just like Lord Everellion said." He spoke, hiding along with Icey near one of the windows.

"Do you see any cool gods with immense powers?" Said Icey. "Oh! OH! And are there any Ice Titans?" She added hopefully.

"Alas... no. However, I do see a couple of super heroes focusing on one odd individual."

"Bummer." Icey pouted, ignoring completely everything after 'no'. "Say, do you think I can be friends with an Ice Titan, if I ever meet one."

"I believe that would be hard to accomplish. For one, they are quite big and probably violent. They would rather, pardon my words, 'bash your face in', than to be friends."

"How do you know? You are big, and you can be quite violent too... but you don't want to bash me in my face."

"Debatable." Muttered Bigarms.

After a moment of silence, Icey shout out another question.

"So what are they doing in there?"

Bigarms took a small peak and took a listen to the conversation between girl in all black and the "odd individual".

"It appears they are questioning him, but I can't make out what."

Icey smiled mischeviously.

"You're just getting old, Biggy, let me look and have a listen."

Icey decided to take a look herself, however upon a strange happenstance, when she got onto the quite big window of the pizzeria, she suddenly slipped, and it was then that it turned out the window was open. She fell inside with a loud thud.

Bigarms facepalmed.

"Ow, my butt." Groaned Icey.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #881 on: February 28, 2014, 09:55:39 PM
Bat-Sakura turned around and notice a little girl who seemed to have fallen in.

"Oh dear." Bat-Sakura said as she approached her "Are you okay young lady?  It's not safe to be here."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #882 on: February 28, 2014, 10:06:43 PM
"You know, on any other day, this might seem strange!" quipped Spider-Blues. "Are you okay, miss...?"

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #883 on: February 28, 2014, 10:11:20 PM
Icey took a not so careful look at the girl in black, then onto the spidery dude. Being herself, she replied to the their concern with an angry scowl.

After quickly getting up, she began to shout.

"BIGGY GET IN HERE! WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED!"

Bigarms facepalmed again, and decided to enter through the doors to the pizzeria.

"Please stop shouting, Icey." He said. "Your screams are not pleasant at all."

He quickly turned to everybody else in the room.

"Good day to all of you, gentlemen and lady." He bowed slightly, and took off his small hat. "I am Drednad Bigarms and this peculiar girl is Icey."

"I HAVE ICE POWERS AND I'M NOT SCARED TO USE THEM!"

Bigarms sighed.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #884 on: February 28, 2014, 10:15:04 PM
"I see, and may I ask what you are doing here?" Bat-Sakura said cautiously as she didn't want to start a fight.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #885 on: February 28, 2014, 10:19:28 PM
Why can't I ever meet someone normal with Ice Powers? Spider-Blues thought to himself before realizing what he just said.

He then turned to Py-Loki and asked, "Are these more guests of yours?"

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #886 on: February 28, 2014, 10:20:57 PM
"Yes, about that..." Bigarms pondered how to say it in order to not start a needless conflict, however Icey shout out her answer much faster than he anticipated.

"We are here on a special mission, assigned by a leader of our organization, to obtain trust of a cool nordic god, who can summon even cooler Ice Titans! Then we are to get him to join us so we can TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"

Bigarms facepalmed for the third time.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #887 on: February 28, 2014, 10:21:48 PM
(I really apologize, but I'm about to make a (re)intro post with a funny poke at Wilypocalypse, but the actual timing of his (re)arrival is debatable, and could even come when whatever possible battle has already way over-ensued.)

Meanwhile, at Danow Mansion #2, in the "Playstation" room, a young man in his early twenties was playing a visual novel and drinking beer.

"I told you a million times, Sinos, I ain't chasing that chump again. Let the kiddy squad nail 'em," the man complained to the air around him.

"Master, it'd be nice if you got some sunlight every now and then," the house replied to him. Corey's only response was another gulp of his beer. After a long pause, it continued, "Look, you just have to get over that girl. There's plenty of other female scientists you could have your eyes on right now."

"God fuckin' damnit, Sosuke, you [tornado fang]ing retard, I'd never pull [parasitic bomb] like that," Corey muttered at the screen.

"Master, you know, that female vigilante seems more your taste, don't you think?" Jarnos said, sighing as he had to resort to stooping to Corey's strangely lowered sense of personality.

"My sciencey smarty mojo wears off the minute people stop being interested in things that are sent into a plane of existance you can't actually touch and can barely get a reception of, outside of audio contact that might as well be picking up sound from some forum roleplay session a bunch of Megaman nerds are having." Corey complained as he finished his beer. After tossing it across the room, he added, "But, since I have a feeling you're gonna cut the power if I don't at last have one breath of non-processed oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide molecules, I might as well stretch some muscles. Don't wanna lose my progress in showing Sosuke what the human brain looks like when it isn't residing in his balls." He swiftly knocked the power button of the Playstation, got up, and left the room.

"Now... where the hell are my suits again?"

(Comments? I wanted to make him a Tony Stark/Nagi Sanzenin mashup, as well as provide some light backstory on why he became a Tony Sanzenin.)

what

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #888 on: February 28, 2014, 10:22:57 PM
Back in Robert's lab, WILLIS spoke up again. "Sir, it appears that more have appeared on the scene." The AI's voice came.

"Ally or hostile?" Robert asked, not looking up from his work, which was almost finished.

"It appears ambiguous at the moment, but they may be hostile. I would suggest you investigate, as it's now 2 against 3."

This caused Robert to sigh as he finished up. "Well, at least you can't say I haven't gone out anymore." He said, setting his tools down and putting on his armor, rocketing off as Iron Sapph. "Where is this pizzeria anyway?"

"I have it marked on the map, sir."

(I'm sensing a potential Iron Man duel.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #889 on: February 28, 2014, 10:27:09 PM
Bat-Sakura just stared at the young girl before she addressed the bigger man.

"Is that the truth?" Bat-Sakura asked noticing the male's embarrassment and was rather unsure if what the young girl said was accurate.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #890 on: February 28, 2014, 10:38:54 PM
"It's gonna be one of those days, I see!" Spider-Blues said while jumping down and standing next to BatSakura as a precaution.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #891 on: February 28, 2014, 10:42:05 PM
Bigarms wanted to protest, but in the end he came to the conclusion that conflict was unavoidable.

"I suppose there is no point in hiding it. Yes. That is indeed the truth, miss." He said putting on his hat again. "Icey... Freeze them."

Icey quickly aimed the index finger of her right hand at the female super hero's legs, doing the same at with her left, but pointing at the spider hero's legs and fired out a freezing beam.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #892 on: February 28, 2014, 10:45:56 PM
"Aw crap!" Spider-Blues stated as his Spider-Sense went off. He grabbed BatSakura and jumped towards the celing, sticking to it. "Sakura. Smoke bombs!" he shouted out.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #893 on: February 28, 2014, 10:50:18 PM
"Understood!" Bat-Sakura cried as she dropped some smoke bombs.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #894 on: February 28, 2014, 10:55:08 PM
As the smoke bombs went off, Spider-Blues carried BatSakura up the grating, through the rafters, and onto the roof. "Sorry to bail like that, but through experience with Ice-Power types, enclosed spaces are no good."

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #895 on: February 28, 2014, 11:15:06 PM
As the smoke began to fill the room, Bigarms cursed, however he quickly realized it might be a small blessing in disguise.

"Crrrrap! Where are they?!" Shouted Icey.

"Doesn't matter." Spoke Bigarms. He quickly punched the entire pizzeria's wall off, which was nothing for strength and the smoke began to lift quite quickly.

The supposed God Loki stood sort of in his place, being quite obviously amused by everything that happened just now.

"Now, then. Mr. Loki... will you come with us? And do please hurry with your reply, for the absent heroes might come back any moment now."

Bigarms didn't notice, however, that Icey got on the roof using blocks of ice as stairs. She confronted the two heroes and said:

"I will freeze your guys FACES OFF! Just you WAIT!!"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #896 on: February 28, 2014, 11:33:39 PM
"But my pizza." Py-Loki whined.  O^O

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #897 on: March 01, 2014, 12:00:39 AM
"I understand, this isn't the first time I dealt with a foe with ice powers." Bat-Sakura stated as she took out her flame thrower.  "Perhaps I can contact Cardinal to alert the others to our situation."

She noticed the woman and immediately fired her flame thrower at her.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #898 on: March 01, 2014, 12:14:44 AM
Spider-Blues watched as BatSakura took out her flamethrower. Man that's hot... he thought to himself as he thwipped a web ball towards the mysteriou Ice Girl's face!

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #899 on: March 01, 2014, 01:27:15 AM
Bigarms raised an eyebrow.

"Do not worry, if it's pizza you desire, I believe my Lord can arrange any pizza for you? Right, Icey?"

It was at that moment Bigarms noticed Icey is no longer in the general vicinity.

"Oh bloody..."

Meanwhile Icey, managed to sorta succesfully dodge the fire, however the web ball that came soon aftwards posed a certain problem.
For it actually managed to not only hit her hard in the face, but also get stuck to it.

"Grrah! WHAT IS THIS CRAP?!" She shouted flailing her arms in surprise.