Super "What Are You Thinking?" ReBirth

Mr. Haxwell · 1064708

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5475 on: July 28, 2013, 07:54:50 AM
I haven't felt this alone in a long time... oh well.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #5476 on: July 28, 2013, 07:55:29 AM
Why so lonely?

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5477 on: July 28, 2013, 08:02:39 AM
Not entirely sure, to be honest. Been talking to an old friend more often lately, and for whatever reason it reminds me how alone I feel in this apartment. Heh, I'd probably feel less alone if I actually was living here alone.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5478 on: July 28, 2013, 08:08:26 AM
That's kind of Ironic if you think about it.

Well, hope you cheer up soon.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #5479 on: July 28, 2013, 08:09:11 AM
Not entirely sure, to be honest. Been talking to an old friend more often lately, and for whatever reason it reminds me how alone I feel in this apartment. Heh, I'd probably feel less alone if I actually was living here alone.
You need a hug. *hugs*
... Don't mind the snort.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5480 on: July 28, 2013, 08:11:59 AM
I'll survive, at any rate. I might not like my job or my home life, but honestly I've had worse. I guess it just sucks to know that I could be in a better spot, under different circumstances.

In other news, I just finished reading through the newer Hawkeye run. Again. What the hell should I tackle next?

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5481 on: July 28, 2013, 02:49:15 PM
I have the worst [tornado fang]ing PC in the world.

I bet it ain't anything like mine. Believe me, once you have mine, you'll probably never want it, ever.

I rains at very awkward intervals. First its sunny, then rains like buckets. I'm surprised our neighbor picks today for a BBQ.

Fear me.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #5482 on: July 28, 2013, 03:34:44 PM
So I received Rogue Galaxy and rushed home and threw the disc into my PS2... which then threw Disc Read Errors at me. After I had cleaned the disc, stood the PS2 on its side, and tested another disc in the console (which worked fine), I started to freak out. So I decided to operate on the PS2 once more. I opened it up, and my father noticed something that looked dirty. I didn't think it would really cause that much of a problem, but I did clean the laser just in case. Then as a diagnosis I threw the game disc back in while the top was still open and...it worked. I have no idea why it was having problems reading Rogue Galaxy when KHII did just fine, and why cleaning the laser did the trick, but hey, I'm a programmer, and *I* know about weird fixes to problems that don't make sense.

Unfortunately I forgot to screw back on the top part of the disc drive, and I'm not planning on pulling off ALL of the damn outer screws again to deal with those tiny jeweler's screws that Sony decided would be cool to use. Hey, it works, so I don't care! XD

what

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5483 on: July 28, 2013, 03:41:30 PM
Had to clean up my room today. Vacuuming behind the bed and stuff. I realize I still have a buncha stuff I don't use anymore.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5484 on: July 28, 2013, 05:57:57 PM
I wish my dad would stop talking about me changing my major to Business and stoping Agriculture.   I mean he changed majors, my mom changed majors, my brother changed majors why is me changing majors a big deal to him.  

The worst part is that he doesn't understand what I want to do with a business major, I want to own a videogames store but he thinks video games are a waste of time.  I mean I don't comment on how I think sitting on his ass watching westerns he's already seen before is a waste of time, or just sitting on his ass in general.

Sorry I just needed to get that out of my system.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5485 on: July 28, 2013, 06:06:42 PM
Don't worry about it.

In return I'll complain about how my parents keep saying I have the "Yellow Fever" because I once crushed hard on a foreign exchange student from japan so now they think I have some lust for asian girls or something. >_<

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5486 on: July 28, 2013, 06:07:57 PM
.....The heck is wrong with falling for an Asian girl once.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #5487 on: July 28, 2013, 06:10:09 PM
Wow, get your act together America

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #5488 on: July 28, 2013, 06:11:34 PM
I really feel bad for you guys sometimes, because as much as my dad might drink, he's an okay guy when sober... and my mom is pretty rad too.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5489 on: July 28, 2013, 06:12:39 PM
.....The heck is wrong with falling for an Asian girl once.

Nothing, but they think I only find asians attractive or something.

The waifu phase didn't help much either.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5490 on: July 28, 2013, 06:27:50 PM
My dad is okay too, it's just how he was raised and his mental problems, well it's just he's bipolar but still.  Not to mention he has a similar problem that I have in that he's not good at making friends, but it's sort of the opposite way in that his personality is a bit much instead of my reluctance to approach people, but again it was how he was raised.

Other than that he's an okay guy, he's loyal to my mom, he doesn't drink or do drugs, he doesn't beat me, and though he's a little racist he's not an extreme one given that my mom is a full blooded Cuban.  I just feel sorry for him but I do love him, though my mom was the one who raised me the most.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5491 on: July 28, 2013, 06:45:39 PM
Done dominating the galaxy as the Marmosians. I can now continue with Kathy's colors.

Fear me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5492 on: July 28, 2013, 06:52:53 PM
My parents really aren't that bad.

Most of the time I would post here was either when they did or said something that irritated me or when they did something that makes me feel left out. Like with the Madison Trip where I felt like a third wheel, or the many times my parents would make fun of me for my waifu problem, or when they continually say stuff like "I know you say you'll ever find somebody but I thought that too and look where I am now" or whatever. And again I think they're still a little sore about the whole Chair Farce thing since I guess they thought if I had pushed a little more I would've actually been okay (Which is bullshit since I had just regressed so much to the point where I didn't do anything right.)

Both of my parents have issues with making/keeping friends, my mom used to have lots of friends till they either just grew apart or in the case of one of her friends completely broke off all contact because they had become a huge [sonic slicer] for some reason (It came about because that friend became her boss and as a boss she wasn't a very good one, or at least that's what she's told me.) She's trying to get some friends now so I guess that's a good step, I think her problem was either her personality or reluctance to try and create friendships. Dad has similar issues though he has a few docs at work that became his buddies.

Me its more of a reluctance to approach people and even if I get past that step its really hard to actually find something to talk about. That, and the few friends I did have in high school either never talked to me again, went off the grid, left immediately after graduation, or I just never saw them anymore. I can't really find a good time to befriend anybody where I work now, but I don't really see the point in doing so either since I know this is very much just a temporary position and there's no promise of it becoming a permanent deal.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5493 on: July 28, 2013, 06:57:37 PM
Yeah I totally understand that, it's really hard to deal with stuff like that.  After high school I felt better about myself and once I joined the anime club I didn't feel that way that much.

Also I think the reason I don't like girls is because my brother is a girl and I'm a boy in terms of mentality and the way we do things.  I'm strait and to the point and he curves everywhere and I don't like that.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5494 on: July 28, 2013, 07:04:22 PM
I was and still occasionally am pretty hard on myself for being socially awkward.

Working at Walmart has really helped out a lot, though I still feel like I'm putting on an act sometimes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5495 on: July 28, 2013, 07:06:27 PM
That's pretty much what you have to do in retail, put your problems aside and tend to the customers.  No matter how much crap they give you just smile and nod.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5496 on: July 28, 2013, 07:09:54 PM
though I still feel like I'm putting on an act sometimes.

That's society for ya

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5497 on: July 28, 2013, 07:10:44 PM

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5498 on: July 28, 2013, 07:21:47 PM
Thats why I'm glad you guys are around. I feel that you get me so I don't need to pretend to be something I'm not.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #5499 on: July 28, 2013, 07:40:30 PM
Any relationship I had with my parents has dwindled to an acquaintance level, at best.  Both of my parents had alcohol and drug problems, and to varying extents, the drug problems are still present.  At its head, my dad was stealing my medication to get high.  My mom did the same thing, though not quite to the extent as my dad.  Her thing is painkillers, and when I had back surgery and was on a mild narcotic, my mom stole a bunch of them and replaced them with ibuprofen. 

To add to that, there are just a lot of things about my parents that [acid burst] me off, including the history I very briefly touched upon in the RP thread.  Nowadays, I rarely see my parents, as my mom is in Florida and my dad just could give less of a [parasitic bomb] about my brother and I. 

The other day, my mom called and asked if I wanted to go down to Florida and live with her.  I declined without hesitation.  I value my freedom and sanity--what's left of it--too much.