Super "What Are You Thinking?" ReBirth

Mr. Haxwell · 1066674

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #5500 on: July 28, 2013, 07:57:54 PM
Did that happen in the around the world comic jam too, because I was thinking of using stuff from that at one point.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #5501 on: July 28, 2013, 08:03:54 PM
I could write a novel on the messed up [parasitic bomb] my parents started years ago.
Very long story short, my dad lives in his storage unit, my mom lives wirh my g ma and hasnt worjed in 4 years, my lil sis lives with my aunt and i live with my girlfriend.
Much better than the glorufied couch hopping since 09!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #5502 on: July 28, 2013, 08:05:25 PM
I still live with my parents, I've thought about moving out but I don't have a good enough job to do anything of that sort yet.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5503 on: July 28, 2013, 08:09:34 PM
I still live with my parents, I've thought about moving out but I don't have a good enough job to do anything of that sort yet.
same.

i don't really have anything else much to say on this discussion otherwise. i get along with my parents well enough and i'm still far from independent and self-sustaining. any issues only come from me and my lack of motivation with pretty much everything.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #5504 on: July 28, 2013, 08:11:08 PM
Did that happen in the around the world comic jam too, because I was thinking of using stuff from that at one point.

Yeah, I used some of my history for that, too.  Makes for great drama fodder. :P

My dad is currently living with his mother, my mom was living with her dad, but is now living with a family friend.  It's a wonder that my brother and I have our [parasitic bomb] together.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5505 on: July 28, 2013, 08:21:13 PM
Well speaking of living with my parents I have the house to myself for a week.

Could be a good time to try to be self-sufficient.

Offline Cherrykorock

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #5506 on: July 28, 2013, 08:44:55 PM
I didnt have much of a choice in the matter.
My mom literally went crazy, thought i was stealing her identity and using her non existent credit to run a businiess.
I packed as much as i could carry and walked about 20 miles until a fruend saw me and picked me up.
I had a [parasitic bomb] job but paid his dad 550 a month to live with them for a while.
Maybe 8 months later my mom begged for me to move back in after she had sought mental help.
I did and a month later we were evicted.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5507 on: July 28, 2013, 08:46:27 PM
[parasitic bomb]... :o

Sounds rough.

Offline Cherrykorock

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #5508 on: July 28, 2013, 08:53:14 PM
Maybe a little but i still had a job and living with a good friend can be fun!
It may not have been an ideal way to move out but it taught me to be smart about money and how to take care of myself.
Its also in the past and if i spent all my energy dwelling on the past id have none left to learn from these situations and keep moving forward.
All i know is that after years of struggling its all starting to pay off.
Life is mysterious in the way it opens up our future.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #5509 on: July 28, 2013, 08:57:01 PM
Your mom sounds like she's possibly bipolar.  My mom's antics were rather similar, in terms of level of crazy. :\

And indeed, after life has kicked one to the curb, one tends to come out better for it, so long as their head is in the right place.

Offline Cherrykorock

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #5510 on: July 28, 2013, 09:04:24 PM
She has bipolar_schizophrenia and ptsd.
Right now she is still in therapy and on a lot of meds which leave her alnost zombified.
Theyre now lowering most of the dosages and weening her off some.
Compared to her childhood i got it easy you know?

My head is always where it needs to be.
Planning gor the next day while enjoying the present.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5511 on: July 28, 2013, 09:07:05 PM
Yeah, I used some of my history for that, too.  Makes for great drama fodder. :P

My dad is currently living with his mother, my mom was living with her dad, but is now living with a family friend.  It's a wonder that my brother and I have our [parasitic bomb] together.
What about Iceman dying if you don't mind me asking.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5512 on: July 28, 2013, 09:14:42 PM
The craziest person in my family that I know of is my uncle.

My parents are actually extraordinarily normal... well, perhaps not my father. I like to think I just have one parent though; my mother. She was the only one who really taught me things (along with my siblings).

My father is kind of a religion nut, to the point of it being sad. Even kids cartoons like Fairly Odd Parents, he has a problem with. And he thinks Pokemon is satanic or something.

Also, for whatever reason, he mutes advertisements like Pacific Rim and other drama/action/comedy movies whenever me or my brother is in the room with him. I'm 19 [tornado fang]ing years old, my brother is 25, and he mutes those commercials like we're in elementary school.

I'm [tornado fang]ing tired of him and I don't get what goes through his mind; he's been doing that since I was born and he hasn't stopped.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #5513 on: July 28, 2013, 09:22:39 PM
Also derived from real life.  Gary Martin, Iceman of the Sinister Six, had died that year.

In regards to crazy mothers, my mom is bipolar and displayed psychotic symptoms.  Currently, she's off her meds and working to overturn her diagnosis.  She hasn't been on her meds for a while, and while she was living with her dad, she destroyed property and was violent toward him.  He called me several times when he would be hiding from my mom, and I had to talk him into calling the police.

My brother and I were smacked around growing up, though the majority of the abuse was directed at me.  Can't say I don't blame my mom, as I was a very difficult child.  I was aggressive and obstinate, at times downright stubborn, and a lot of my disobedience stemmed from not understanding what was being asked of me.  My brother had asthma when he was younger, and was often sick, so Mom doted over him and worried every time he had the sniffles.  From age two to age five, I was sickly as well, and shuffled around from doctor to doctor until I had my tonsils removed.  Then, I was healthy and Mom turned her attention toward my brother, while I got the brunt of her anger and frustration.

A lot of the bullshit stems from her simply either not being treated or refusing to take her medication for bipolar.  She won't go to therapy, won't take her meds, and claims that she's fine and everyone else is to blame for her behavior.  She claims that she is not bipolar.

She hits every single diagnostic criteria on the head with a sledgehammer, and then some.  Mom, if you can't fool me, you can't fool a trained psychiatrist.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5514 on: July 28, 2013, 09:25:04 PM
What's Sinister Six?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #5515 on: July 28, 2013, 09:25:58 PM
A Megaman community devoted to the first six Robot Masters.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5516 on: July 28, 2013, 09:26:51 PM
Oh I see, that's pretty sad.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5517 on: July 28, 2013, 09:37:40 PM
As weird as my father is now, apparently things were much worse before I was born.

My brother told me one time that he locked my mother in a closet. As you could imagine, that only further fueled my disdain for him. I was also told he got into a fist fight with my sister, and she was A CHILD.

I can only assume he did other abusive things prior to my birth. Though I am thankful that he doesn't do those things anymore, I'm still very weary of him. I feel so far away from him that I don't give a [tornado fang] anymore. My mom and my sibs are all the family I need.

That's probably why I never responded cheerfully toward him when I was a baby. Whenever he greeted me, I would just freeze up and stare at him like he was a stranger, according to my sister.

All the stress my mother felt when I was still in her womb possibly made me weary of him from the very beginning.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #5518 on: July 28, 2013, 09:52:40 PM
I still live in the same house I was born in today, with my parents and sibs. Back then, my grandparents (rest their souls) and a few aunts and uncles lived with us. Eventually they moved, and then we had the house to ourselves.

I seem to have gained my fetish for boobs from my sisters, since I was a perverted little prick, back then. Now I don't seem to be interested in them that much anymore. My sisters use to sleep in the same room, but now they've got their own bedrooms. Apparently, I still sleep in he same room as my brother today, and yet I still have yet to tolerate his snoring, every night.

When everybody got a job (and their on cars), that's when things never seem to go my way ever. My attitude towards my family remained indifferent no matter what. Even if I start getting a life, I have no clue whether things will change for the better, because I'm always having a benefit of doubt than be optimisitic about things.

Now I just wish my family left me alone, because their mere presence begin to annoy me.

Fear me.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #5519 on: July 28, 2013, 10:37:31 PM
Ah families... I try to stay away from mine. All the decent people are pretty much dead, the rest are crazy in their own ways.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #5520 on: July 28, 2013, 11:09:51 PM
Most of my family are pretty normal.

My aunts are a little crazy though, two have been in two marriages the latter of which they had two kids each in, said marriages are finished. Another aunt is bipolar and is in an endless legal battle with the father of one of her kids.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5521 on: July 28, 2013, 11:23:04 PM
I know I have a crazy aunt on my mom's side and my Dad's family is getting weirder and weirder.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #5522 on: July 28, 2013, 11:25:04 PM
Huh, a lot of people seem to be bipolar.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5523 on: July 28, 2013, 11:29:25 PM
Yeah bipolar disorder is pretty common, a lot more common than Autism I would think.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #5524 on: July 28, 2013, 11:36:30 PM
biplolar disorder runs on my mother's side of the family to some extent. I know for sure my uncle and his son have it. There's a heavy contrast between the two though. My uncle while having some alcohol issues in the past has been able to function perfectly fine and uses treatment and meds as needed. He's been an auto mechanic for as long as I can remember and even after his long time company of employment went under this past year, he managed to join up with a former co-worker and retain employment in his field of expertise under a new group. His son however, well I saw even less of him than I do my uncle. All I know for certain is he was a bit of a problem child and things only seemed to get worse after he was properly diagnosed. He's in jail last I heard.

my dad's side meanwhile has an unfortunate history of bad cholesterol and in the past decade, cancer.