RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233339

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2450 on: July 11, 2013, 04:40:22 PM
(Indeed. XD I wanted to use Imprison... Sounds way more appropriate... But the Abra line can't learn it or be taught naturally... So I went with Disable instead.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2451 on: July 11, 2013, 04:57:28 PM
Pyro, being chaos incarnate, somehow wandered onto the mindscape of the quickly-reverting Dr. Wily. He looked at all the memories and did not know what to make of them Not that it bothered him in the least. He simply bounced around and hollered.

"This place is so echo-ey!" 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2452 on: July 11, 2013, 05:11:34 PM
(Oh LOL. XD)

Inside... Dr. Wily II had been hanging upside-down by the noose on his right leg for the longest time. If time was a concept in this surreal world. His scar on his chest has been itching all this while, but when he tried to scratch it, the scar would glow, and pain would run through his whole body. Dr. Wily II had long given up... Until a familiar voice echoed.

"This place is so echo-ey!" 8)

"PYRO!? IS THAT YOU!?"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2453 on: July 11, 2013, 05:21:50 PM
Pyro appeared on the tree branch Dr. Wily II was hanging from, or he at least THOUGHT it was a tree. Its leaves were devoid of an leaves and the only other things hanging from it were facsimiles of the Doctor's head... if it were a mango.

"That's my name!" he said to DWII, "Is this Albuquerque?"

He then jostled one of the hanging "fruit" till it fell from the branch and dropped to the ground where it bounced. Back in the material world, the impact made Dr. Wily's II evil personality slap himself in public.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2454 on: July 11, 2013, 05:28:53 PM
Outside... "The hell was that!?"

Inside... Dr. Wily II shook along, feeling dizzy from all the movement. "W-W-Would y-you m-m-mind h-helping m-m-me g-get o-o-off t-this t-t-tree!?"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2455 on: July 11, 2013, 05:34:36 PM
"Okay!" 8)

Pyro pulled a huge Square-Enix sword from his backpack and sliced the rope. Dr. Wily would have bounced off the ground had one "Weird" Al Yankovic not caught him in his arms. The performer looked out at the surreal landscape and gawked at the Doctor.

"How in the name in Strauss did I get here?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2456 on: July 11, 2013, 05:40:48 PM
... How the Dr. Seuss indeed. As Dr. Wily II slowly eased himself off Weird Al, he thanked him, and Pyro for the assist.

"If you were to ask me where we are... I don't really know myself. Though the only word I can think of is... *stares wearily at Pyro* ... Limbo."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2457 on: July 11, 2013, 05:48:16 PM
"Sounds like a great place to have a polka party," Weird Al remarked, "But I didn't bring my accordion."

"It wouldn't be the same without Mr. Plumber," Pyro said, "You should play for him at his birthday party!" 8)

"Well, I do owe you for saving me and the band from that Dunsparse stampede in Violet City," Weird Al replied and then moseyed off, "Well, catch you later, P-Man."

With that said, the performer shuffled out and disappeared into the landscape, leaving Dr. Wily II alone with the impossible child who tilted his head at the old man.

"So why were you hanging around?" he asked, "Were you playing a game? Can I play?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2458 on: July 11, 2013, 05:55:28 PM
"If I knew the answer to that, I would know the answer to the whole universe..." Dr. Wily II sighed, and sat down on what appears to be a toadstool... With a plumber's face. "And no, you can't play. Though I should be asking you... How DID you get in here?"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2459 on: July 11, 2013, 06:00:56 PM
"I walked," Pyro grinned, "And the man speaking in red text was being mean to your Pikachu."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2460 on: July 11, 2013, 06:07:54 PM
"... What in the blazes are you talking about!? Red text? A man being mean to my Pikachu? I cannot understand the words that are coming out of your mouth!" Dr. Wily II flailed his arms in protest.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2461 on: July 11, 2013, 06:13:10 PM
Firebrawl popped out of his Pokeball to appear before Dr. Wily II and glanced back at his trainer, "What he means is that Pyro saw "you" being mean to your Pikachu so he wandered over here. You must forgive him, his mind, it is not bound to linear time and space."

Was the Blaziken actually speaking to the Doctor in English, or was his subconscious translating for him.

"Whoda thunk?" Pyro chirped. 8)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2462 on: July 11, 2013, 06:25:43 PM
Inside... And that was the breaking point. Although Dr. Wily II seemed accustomed to Team Rocket's talking Meowth... But a seemingly talking Blaziken? Dr. Wily II stared with mouth agape, until he finally fell off the toadstool he was sitting on, and goes into a fetal position, complete with thumb suckling.

Outside... Dr. Wily II woke with eyes wide open, although of course with his sunglasses on, no one can see that. He sat at the edge of his bed, and murmured.
"What does it take to get some decent sleep in this RP..."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2463 on: July 11, 2013, 06:46:10 PM
Firebrawl grabbed the Doctor and lifted him up by the shoulders. His yellow eyes blazed as he stared in DWII's eyes with searing intensity.

"You need to get a hold of yourself, Doctor! You know what is happening and what is at stake if you do nothing! Whether you believe it or not, my trainer was concerned for you and came to help. Are you really going to make it all for nothing?!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2464 on: July 11, 2013, 11:14:03 PM
Posu eventually makes it back to the cloaked ship, looking around to make sure no one was looking before galloping inside, using her nose to locate Sakura and Xuangzang's whereabouts before finding them still standing outside Ahrzyal's room.  Whether or not they were aware that the pink haired captain had already left was not an issue right now.

Posu runs over to Sakura and jumps up and down in a vain attempt to grab her hand while pointing outside.

"Pli li li!!!  Pli li!!!  Pli li li li li!!!"

Though hearing rumors that Sakura can understand her, she was also hoping Xuangzang would catch on quickly and inform her of Ahrzyal's unfortunate encounter with the current Gym Leader and do something to help her believe Ahrzyal's claims.

Nega rushes into the Pokemon Center and to where Quickie and Mewtwo were, but notices the door closed shut.  He bounces onto the knob and tries to turn it only to find that it was locked from the inside, suggesting the two needed some time alone.  Exasperate, he drops back down to the floor and hops around in a circle, trying to figure out a Plan B before eventually rushing out of the center and towards the Pal Park, hoping one of them has at least competed in the city's Gym and would be more than willing to help convince its current leader to give Ahrzyal a chance.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2465 on: July 11, 2013, 11:19:12 PM
After a while, Quickie opened the door, seeing Nega there.  "What's up?"  She watched the creature dance around for a moment, the. glanced over her shoulder. "I'll be back," she nodded and followed Nega out of the center.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2466 on: July 11, 2013, 11:19:31 PM
"Huh what's that Ahrzayl is in trouble with the Local Gym Leader." Sakura understood "[parasitic bomb] let me see if I can help."

Sakura went to find Ahrzayl.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2467 on: July 11, 2013, 11:30:00 PM
Posu runs out after Sakura, wanting to get back to Ryo and inform him that help was coming.

Nega soon looks behind him to see Quickie running out after him.  Realizing she wasn't as distracted as he previously presumed, he detoured back towards where Ahrzyal was being restrained by the Gym's current leader in the hopes that both she and Sakura could solve this glaring misunderstanding.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2468 on: July 11, 2013, 11:32:49 PM
Sakura found Ahrzayl who was being stomped on by Janine.

"Seriously, why can't the poor girl get a break." Sakura face palmed "Oi Janine what the [tornado fang] do you think you're doing!?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2469 on: July 11, 2013, 11:38:00 PM
Quickie patted her wallet with one hand.  Despite having been out of the loop for years, she still clung to her dusty old badges.  She rounded a corner and found Sakura confronting Janine, who had Ahrzayl hog-tied on the ground. "What's going on?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2470 on: July 11, 2013, 11:40:08 PM
(Do we wait for Ahzaryl now?  Also as a reminder Sakura is the Celedon Gym leader though no one in the League seems to remember that which makes her pissed.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2471 on: July 11, 2013, 11:42:33 PM
(I guess we wait.  As for Quickie's status...  some old gym badges should do the trick, and perhaps a Saffron Sushi business card... even though the place was torched. :( )

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2472 on: July 11, 2013, 11:44:12 PM
(Yeah if Janine doesn't remember that, Sakura could [sonic slicer] slap her and shove the Rainbow Badge in her face...well you've already seen that Sakura has no problem with violence.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2473 on: July 12, 2013, 02:19:45 AM
Meanwhile...

"Jessie, what's your current position?"  Domino's voice crackled over the radio.  "We have confirmation of the Grand Rhydon's touchdown in Fuchsia, not far from your location.  One of our undercover agents has informed me of an altercation near the city's Pokemon Center.  The only reason I bring this up is because our organization was mentioned by the city's gym leader."  There was a pause.  "You may investigate the matter, but you have orders to not become involved unless, for whatever reason, your target is there!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2474 on: July 12, 2013, 02:27:34 AM
Firebrawl grabbed the Doctor and lifted him up by the shoulders. His yellow eyes blazed as he stared in DWII's eyes with searing intensity.

"You need to get a hold of yourself, Doctor! You know what is happening and what is at stake if you do nothing! Whether you believe it or not, my trainer was concerned for you and came to help. Are you really going to make it all for nothing?!"

Dr. Wily II looked up at the Blaziken, and sighed. "Even so... There isn't much I can do. Whatever was used to contain my other self is now gone, and I do not have the mental fortitude to contain him myself..." Dr. Wily II then grasped the scar on his chest. "He had, and will always be, a part of me..."