RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233322

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2325 on: July 09, 2013, 10:03:13 AM
Froslynn, who had heard the story was mostly surprised but somewhere deep inside felt something else. Guilt and  sadness welled up as she sank into the floor, disappearing into it. It was going to be a long rest of the ride.

(Well, Steiner went back to his room, more than likely to lie down until we land. I for one am not going to do anything else with him till we land. He honestly leaves a bad taste in my mouth....like literally. Blegh! And we shall be landing....tomorrooooooow! O:)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2326 on: July 09, 2013, 10:11:14 AM
Hierophant compressed his lips, equally disgusted by what he had just heard, but at the same time knowing that threats and violence isn't going to achieve anything other than heightened desire for vengeance without investigation or reason to think otherwise.

He gets up, pulling Julia's arm around the back of his neck, "I guess I'd better find a sickbay to take her to and let her rest...."

Posu and Nega tug on his pants legs, pondering what they should do with Steiner's lingering figure.

"I dunno....  Right now I need to focus on getting her somewhere comfortable...." he mutters as he starts to make his way back into the main hallway and attempts to find a sickbay to drop Julia off in.

Merrick, meanwhile, decides to stay glued to Wily's back a while longer in the hopes of keeping him calm and collected.  Connecting to his energy revealed something suspicious that may have been the sole cause of his going out of control and he feels he shouldn't leave the doctor unattended until he either finds a way to explain this, or the weary doctor regains enough of his senses to tell them himself.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2327 on: July 09, 2013, 10:13:21 AM
"Yeah I'm going to Ahrzayl's room before bring this thing and gutting it." Sakura stated as she pocketed the wallet "Anyone want to come with?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2328 on: July 09, 2013, 10:14:52 AM
Quickie watched everyone more or less disperse and she shrugged.  "I'm going to go get more coffee... then crawl back into bed."  She started down the hallway toward the galley.

Mewtwo hesitated for a moment, then followed. "I cannot be sure about the rate of assassination on this ship, so I shall stay awake."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2329 on: July 09, 2013, 10:18:49 AM
"....I can understand the Doc but you kind of take things too seriously Mewtwo." Sakura observed "Then again, considering the [parasitic bomb] you've been through I don't blame you and I can see why you misunderstood me.  But I want you to know that I wasn't going to kill him, I just wanted to let him know that I will protect you and her from creeps like him and make sure he didn't do anything to us again."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2330 on: July 09, 2013, 10:21:47 AM
Ryo, Posu and Nega watch as everyone starts to leave, Synthis and Genbu following Hierophant in helping him find sickbay.  Since they were wide awake and too startled by what's been going on to try sleeping again, they chose to stay with Sakura and see if they can help calm Ahrzyahl down.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2331 on: July 09, 2013, 10:28:03 AM
Mewtwo nodded in response as he made his way to the galley.

Once there, Quickie poured herself a cup of coffee and added some half-and-half to cool it down.  She found a seat at a table and flopped in it, taking a sip of the dark, bitter coffee, and tilting her head back with a sigh.  "I swear... Team Rocket has way too many experiments going on...  And everyone and their mother's Meowth are either after you, or another project, or both, or whatever!"  She took another drink.  "When we finally find a new place to settle down, I'm just going to go back to graphic design.  Or whatever.  Something.  I'm not opening another business, but I will definitely need to find work immediately, just to keep our heads above water."

Mewtwo nodded as he sniffed the coffee pot and decided to pour himself a cup.  He found a seat at the table and sat, smelling his coffee before he took a tentative taste of it, recoiling from the heat and bitterness.  "Ugh..."

Quickie shoved some packets of sugar his way.  "It helps until you overcome the coffee barrier."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2332 on: July 09, 2013, 10:33:15 AM
Finally being able to move, Dr. Wily II slowly retreated from the group. "Either way... I'm still sorry for the earlier outburst... I'll be heading back to my room..." Still unaware of the card on his back Dr. Wily II made his way out. However, right at the doorway, he turned back, and with a deep voice...

"We should have killed him." With that, Dr. Wily II disappeared into the hallway.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2333 on: July 09, 2013, 10:35:27 AM
"I hope Ahzaryl is okay, this must be a huge shock to her.  Poor girl, shouldn't have to deal with this." Sakura sighed as she headed to Ahzaryl's room before noticing the cheering Pokemon trio following her. "Oh you guys want to come too?"

There were various affirmative cries and all 3 nodded.

"Thanks, I think you guys would be pretty helpful." Sakura nodded as she and the trio went to Ahzaryl's room.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2334 on: July 09, 2013, 10:53:03 AM
Merrick flinched when he heard the voice; because of his desperation, the back end of the card was sticking out, preventing him from seeing anything but darkness and the energy of other beings  that might approach Wily.  He couldn't tell if that voice actually came from Wily, but the sight a transparent lantern glowing eerily within the darkness of his soul, indicating the presence of the Hermit, reinforced by the accompanying presence of the Four of Swords implying inner contemplation, and accompanied by another presence in the form of a tall tree with a rope ready to snag and flip him upside down, suggests that something within his conscience is spurring him into dark, murderous tendencies.

His first instinct was to blurt out that something was controlling him, but because no one else seemed to understand how Tarot reading works, he has no way of explaining how he knew this and if anyone else was willing to take him seriously.  Reluctantly, he stays silent and waits to see what happens next before deciding how best to raise concerns towards Wily's mental well being.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2335 on: July 09, 2013, 11:04:28 AM
Sapph was already in the galley when Quickie and Mewtwo got there, face-down on a table and passed out. This had probably happened out of boredom and mental exhaustion from being completely lost and not being able to even blindly wander into anyone at this point.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2336 on: July 09, 2013, 11:17:45 AM
Quickie stood, made another cup of coffee, and set it before Sapph.  "Hey.  You missed out on the excitement."

"I would count that as fortunate," Mewtwo took another swallow of his coffee and made a face.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2337 on: July 09, 2013, 11:27:01 AM
Sapph groaned and looked up. "Mrgh? I miss wha...?" He grumbled, slowly rising up from his face-down position and taking the cup of coffee Quickie set in front of him. "Thanks..." He took a sip. "So... Abridged version of what happened?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2338 on: July 09, 2013, 11:40:49 AM
"Basically, not everyone on this ship left Team Rocket, and that particular person is a bit of a creep," Quickie took a sip of her coffee.  "Putting it mildly."

Mewtwo cast a glance to the corridor. "I am still uncertain as to Wily's motives.  He wished to take a life."

"That, too," Quickie nodded. "Wily's been acting weird."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2339 on: July 09, 2013, 03:52:48 PM
"Oh, my sweet oblivious little child..." Steiner started. "The 'worst' has already been done." He said and laughed as he headed for then door.

"My project has become too contaminated with your presences. I'll consider her a failure and move on. After all, unlike Team Rocket, I don't like to double dip in failed experiments." He mouthed without a care as he rounded the corner. He eyed Mewtwo, letting his last comment trail off to him before continuing on. He laughed loudly down the hallway.

The lights in Steiner's room cut shortly after he entered and the temperature dropped to slightly below freezing so that he could see a small puff of vapor escape from his mouth every time he breathed. Malevolent laughter echoed throughout the room and should he attempt to run away he would find the door completely unresponsive. A dozen eyes of burning crimson with slitted pupils opened before him as did a gaping maw of jagged teeth. Then a giant fork-like tongue lashed out at him with its dripping tips coiling themselves around his wrists. Try as he might to struggle, it was useless to attempt escape. He could feel several claw-like hands rake against his back--and then one of them ripped through the fabric of his coat and dug under his skin to draw first blood. Then another, and another before the creature's tongue pulled him closer to its jaws. Steiner could smell the sulfurous fumes of the creature's mouth and it dragged him inside and brought its jaws down on the evil scientist.

Outside in the corridors of the vessel, Pyro was frantically running around and poking his head in every room and closet, "Mr. Spook? Socks? Where are you?!"

Then a blood-chilling shriek emanated from Steiner's room.

"Oh, they're playing a game with bad Mr. Scientist." 8)

(*Snickers* One reason not to mess with Pyro or his friends. No physical harm came to Steiner... but psychologically... 8D)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2340 on: July 09, 2013, 03:57:05 PM
Dr. Wily II's eyes opened wide just as he felt something on his back, and seemed to choke for a bit, finally his body slumped, as if finally getting a chance for some rest...

A few minutes passed, as Dr.wily II slowly woke up. Finally seeing Sakura's saddened look, he slowly said...
"I'm... Sorry..."
*during the time Dr. Wily II passed out*

In the depths of Dr. Wily II's mind, the man himself was walking around aimlessly, the scenery was surreal... The sky was a yellowish-blue... Clouds swirled like pinwheels... Trees of televisions grew... Each television broadcasting events from Dr. Wily II's life, past and present. As he continued walking, the sky turned maliciously red, and the wind started to blow hard. Sensing something amiss, Dr. Wily II tried to run in the opposite direction, but he couldn't move... It was like his feet were rooted to the ground. Looking down, his feet were indeed rooted to ground... They ARE roots.

As Dr. Wily II continued to struggle, in the distance, some clouds started to swirl faster and seemed to approach him. Dr. Wily II struggled harder, but to no avail, and it wasn't long when the clouds engulfed Dr. Wily II, only to reform in front of him. Looking up, Dr. Wily II saw a familiar face...

"It's been a long while... Hasn't it."
"YOU!?"
"Aww... That's no way to greet... Yourself."

Indeed, the figure in front of Dr. Wily II looked just like him, although the figure did seem to look younger.

"You may be me... But I have changed!"
"Changed? Your point? I AM still a part of you. Your past... You may have forsaken you past... But the past will ALWAYS come back to haunt you!!"
"Shut UP!! I will not let my impulses take over again... I was young, I was brash... BUT NO MORE!!"
"Oh really? Did you already forgot your little outbursts just earlier?"

The younger Dr. Wily II pointed to one of the televisions, and it replayed the outbursts over and over.
After righting himself from the turbulence, Dr. Wily II walked back into the engine room, and over to Steiner's hunched body. He helped Steiner onto his feet, only to punch him right in the gut.

"TRYING TO TAKE US OUT!? YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART!?" Dr. Wily II continued to punch at Steiner, as if using hum as a punching bag.
Struggling against the psychic grip that Mewtwo conjured up, Dr. Wily II screamed.

"HE TRIED TO KILL US!! HE TRIED TO KILL YOU!!"
Seemingly ignoring the pleas if Sakura, and the reasoning of Mewtwo, Dr. Wily II continued to struggle in vain, cursing like a caged animal, rage in his eyes.

Dr. Wily II looked away in shame, as the younger one laughed.

"SEE!? You changed!? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!"
"..."
"Admit it. You felt liberated when you let it all out. Just EMBRACE it...!!"
"..."

The younger Dr. Wily II laughed again, and engulfed Dr. Wily II, but this time, the clouds seemingly seeped into Dr. Wily II's body. When it was all over, Dr. Wily II's feet finally freed themselves from the ground, and he collapsed on the ground. The sky changed back to yellowish-blue as a sphercial warm light shone brightly onto Dr. Wily II's body... Feels... Peaceful...

*Dr. Wily II wakes up and says sorry to Sakura*

Back in Dr. Wily II's room, the man was sitting at the edge of the bed. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, and he was breathing deeply. His mind was in chaos, but one image kept flashing.
"We should have killed him."

Dr. Wily II shook his head... And then the strange dream he had earlier... And for a brief moment, his eyes seemed to have a red aura, and he smirked.
"I'm back..."

(OH BOY, that was long. XD)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2341 on: July 09, 2013, 04:12:07 PM
(Well, if it is any consolation to DWII, Mr. Spook and Socks probably gave Steiner a fate worse than death. As jolly as they may be, they are still ghosts after all, though I think Pyro's reaction is more disturbing despite him not knowing what they were up to. :o)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2342 on: July 09, 2013, 04:14:56 PM
(LOL, yea for fate worse than death~ Also... I'm officially not myself anymore... Sometimes. XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2343 on: July 09, 2013, 10:50:54 PM
Snag.  The lantern of the Hermit is flung back into the darkness of Wily's soul as the rope of the Hanged Man yanks his conscience upside down, discombobulating whatever was going through his mind as another energy creeps its way towards it; a long scythe with a eerie skull at its side.

Death: psychological transition; bringing end to what the soul accepts and forcing it down a path it clearly didn't choose; eliminating what it no longer needs.

Merrick grits his teeth as the scythe arches behind the skull and prepares to swing it at Wily's inner conscience while it continues to dangle upon the tree that snagged it.  Without further thinking, he brings his staff out and points it at the oncoming scythe, causing both its orb and the corners of his card to glow brightly as he attempts to use his pure White Magic to drive the intruding source of Death out of Wily's conscience.

The lights in Steiner's room cut shortly after he entered and the temperature dropped to slightly below freezing so that he could see a small puff of vapor escape from his mouth every time he breathed. Malevolent laughter echoed throughout the room and should he attempt to run away he would find the door completely unresponsive. A dozen eyes of burning crimson with slitted pupils opened before him as did a gaping maw of jagged teeth. Then a giant fork-like tongue lashed out at him with its dripping tips coiling themselves around his wrists. Try as he might to struggle, it was useless to attempt escape. He could feel several claw-like hands rake against his back--and then one of them ripped through the fabric of his coat and dug under his skin to draw first blood. Then another, and another before the creature's tongue pulled him closer to its jaws. Steiner could smell the sulfurous fumes of the creature's mouth and it dragged him inside and brought its jaws down on the evil scientist.

Outside in the corridors of the vessel, Pyro was frantically running around and poking his head in every room and closet, "Mr. Spook? Socks? Where are you?!"

Then a blood-chilling shriek emanated from Steiner's room.

"Oh, they're playing a game with bad Mr. Scientist." 8)

(*Snickers* One reason not to mess with Pyro or his friends. No physical harm came to Steiner... but psychologically... 8D)

Hierophant almost dropped Julia as he was helping her into one of the beds in the sickbay upon sensing a spike of fear and anguish piercing his Tarot Energy.  Genbu and Synthis look towards him as he struggles to keep focused until he finishes spreading her comfortably onto the bed, then looks down to them.

"Keep an eye on her until she wakes up," he said, "I'm...going to go check on that creepy scientist, much as I feel it isn't a good idea...."

The two grass Pokemon look to each other, though uncertain, but do nothing to stop their owner as he leaves sickbay and down to where he felt the sudden spike, seeing a transparent, crescent-shaped moon illuminating from the door.  Whatever the scientist is suffering, it obviously isn't physical.

Hierophant tries to open the door, but finds it wouldn't budge.  This would have been a hint not to go inside, but he worries that if the transparent moon gets any brighter, the scientist may be driven into a murderous rampage that could cause more damage than the detonators he threatened to set off earlier.  Sighing in reluctance, he summons his staff and points it at the bolt keeping the door shut.  A quick flash snaps the bolt in half, allowing him to slowly and carefully push the door open and peak into the eerily dark room.

Laying on the bed, frothing at the mouth is Steiner; the transparent crescent blinking in and out of existence within the realm of his Tarot Energy.  It didn't look like he would spring up at any moment, but Hierophant couldn't help but move further into the room just to make sure whoever caused this made sure the creepily manic scientist was out like a light.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2344 on: July 09, 2013, 10:51:31 PM
Sapph sipped his coffee. "Well, considering how things have been lately, I'm not too surprised by those things..." He said. "I'm not really sure of everything else, but Wily wanting to take a life could be anything from suppressed feeling of hatred becoming overwhelming, stress and pressure finally getting to him, and even possession." He rolled his shoulders after he finished saying this. "That, or he's been a murderous nut bar from the start and has always intended to do us in and is only just now revealing his motives while we can't escape." Sapph added, the last statement making it clear that he wasn't fully awake yet.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2345 on: July 09, 2013, 11:12:12 PM
Mewtwo's ears perked up and he threw a furtive glance to the corridor. "Something is not right..."  He stood and left the galley, looking for Wily.

Quickie watched him leave. "Be careful."

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2346 on: July 10, 2013, 12:04:11 AM
Pyro poked his head into Steiner's room and saw the scientist drooling on his pillow. He shuffled up to Steiner, poked the scientist who remained, and looked his widened eyes with their pupils impossibly narrowed.

"Did Mr. Spook play too rough?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2347 on: July 10, 2013, 12:13:35 AM
"What ghost Pokemon doesn't play rough...." Hierophant mutters as he looks to the darkest shadow in the room where he presumes Mr. Spook to be hiding in.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2348 on: July 10, 2013, 12:17:47 AM
Pyro then lost interest in Steiner and turned around to see Mewtwo whiz by. Curious, decided to follow the powerful psychic to Wily II's room. Mr. Spook melded with his shadow and grinned at Hierophant before disappearing.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2349 on: July 10, 2013, 12:22:33 AM
Mewtwo posted himself outside of Wily's compartment, listening intently.  He didn't hear anything suspicious, but there was something... wrong with the man.  "There is another..." he said mostly to himself.