RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233323

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2300 on: July 09, 2013, 08:24:43 AM
After righting himself from the turbulence, Dr. Wily II walked back into the engine room, and over to Steiner's hunched body. He helped Steiner onto his feet, only to punch him right in the gut.

"TRYING TO TAKE US OUT!? YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART!?" Dr. Wily II continued to punch at Steiner, as if using hum as a punching bag.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2301 on: July 09, 2013, 08:27:06 AM
"Wily calm down, we still need him to explain himself." Sakura tried to reason with him.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2302 on: July 09, 2013, 08:30:05 AM
"ENOUGH!"  With one hand, Mewtwo locked his telekinesis onto Wily and moved him away from Steiner, keeping a firm grip.  "There is nothing to be gained from such needless fighting."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2303 on: July 09, 2013, 08:33:09 AM
"Hey guys, I think we got them all." Ahrzayl said as she sat against the doorframe.

She looked over to see Heirophant healing Julia, down to see Froslynn tuckered out in her lap, and back inside the engine room to see Quickie glaring at Steiner. She wouldve done the same if she hadn't been so tired from all this.

Steiner sat in a corner, muttering to himself. Cursing at these brats and that THING from keeping the real treasure from being destroyed. He looked to Ahrzayl. Team Rocket's special project. The day she arrived was a great one indeed.

The traitor of a doctor walked over to him and helped him up. Maybe he would understand if he still had some sense in him. Suddenly he hunched over, the air knocked out of him.

At that Point Ahrzayl turned around to see the scene, gently moved Froslynn to the side and rushed over to Sakura.

"Wily, she's right! We need his mouth for a bit longer." Ahrzayl explained.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2304 on: July 09, 2013, 08:35:33 AM
Struggling against the psychic grip that Mewtwo conjured up, Dr. Wily II screamed.

"HE TRIED TO KILL US!! HE TRIED TO KILL YOU!!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2305 on: July 09, 2013, 08:38:22 AM
"Wily stop this please." Sakura teared up "Revenge won't get us anywhere and will only make things worse than they already are."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2306 on: July 09, 2013, 08:44:10 AM
With his other hand, Mewtwo focused a Barrier around Steiner to prevent any more attacks. "There is absolutely nothing to be gained from such battling.  We are merely reducing ourselves to his level, should we lay a hand on him."  He looked to Steiner.  "I, for one, would prefer some answers.  Answers as to why you felt the need to risk not only your life, but the lives of your fellow crew, and our lives for the sole purpose of what?  Capture?  Have you succeeded in your plan, we would have all perished.  Myself included."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2307 on: July 09, 2013, 08:51:03 AM
Seemingly ignoring the pleas if Sakura, and the reasoning of Mewtwo, Dr. Wily II continued to struggle in vain, cursing like a caged animal, rage in his eyes.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2308 on: July 09, 2013, 08:54:15 AM
"Wily what's happened to you, you're not acting like yourself!" Sakura shouted "Where's that kind old man I knew before, please don't tell me he's gone!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2309 on: July 09, 2013, 08:54:34 AM
Merrick eventually arrives with Posu and Nega not far behind.  They look between his human counterpart resting Julia on his lap, then the fiasco going on inside the engine room with Wily thrashing at one of the ship's scientists.

Merrick hadn't seen what was going on, but got a general idea of what set Wily and almost everyone off through his Tarot Energy.  He didn't want to stop the doctor from letting off steam, but now wasn't the time to channel it on the source of everyone's anguish.

He floats into the room and presses his card against Wily's back, using its healing properties to curb his savage impulse and ease some sense back into him.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2310 on: July 09, 2013, 09:13:34 AM
Dr. Wily II's eyes opened wide just as he felt something on his back, and seemed to choke for a bit, finally his body slumped, as if finally getting a chance for some rest...

A few minutes passed, as Dr.wily II slowly woke up. Finally seeing Sakura's saddened look, he slowly said...
"I'm... Sorry..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2311 on: July 09, 2013, 09:18:25 AM
"Please don't do that again." Sakura sniffed as she went over and hugged him "You were scaring me."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2312 on: July 09, 2013, 09:25:26 AM
"It... Seemed... My... Emotions... Got... The... Better... Of... Me... I'm... Sorry..." Dr. Wily II said, seemingly out of breath. At the back of his mind, something psychological thumped.

(I'm gonna expand the few minutes that I was unconscious later, typing that on my phone is too hard. And it has something to do with the red malicious voice. 8D)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2313 on: July 09, 2013, 09:26:00 AM
Steiner could lie but the feelings had welled up inside of him for too long.

"Alright, you defeated me. I suppose you deserve answers as a reward." He said, dusting himself off.

"First of all, your trainer, those fools for friends she has, that blue haired ditz, and least of all, you. What makes you think that I once thought of you as something important? Your lives mean nothing...in the wake of the true treasure I've always seen before me." He glanced over at Ahrzayl again. "Her. I couldn't let her just escape from me and run wild with irresponsible little kids and a failed experiment. No, no, she means more to me than any of you will ever know. When she arrived at the base those years ago, she became my test subject, put under my care. She! She was the finest specimen I've ever studied!" He rose his voice.

"Oh, dont look so puzzled. You're precious 'captain' here isn't one of you. You might say, she's the biggest traitor of them all. You see, Team Rocket had gotten a message from Mt. Moon base about a mysterious energy spike in the mountainside after a while from when there was a u.f.o sighting. I, myself, led the project to obtain the producer of this energy. It couldve been alien technology, something to further the science of Rocket. But what we found was something a bit more peculiar. A mother with no record of having children, living on the mountainside with a daughter? Very peculiar indeed. We sent surveillance teams to watch the child and report. After time, we found out that the energy was just pouring out of that girl and so we went in. Unfortunately, the woman didn't cooperate so we proceeded to cause an avalanche to draw the child out of hiding. The mother, just another stone stepped over. We found girl with that dreadful pokemon but we couldn't separate the two. I needed her in top condition for tests and training. The girl, of course, that I'm referring to is that pink haired goddess over there, Ahrzayl. She isn't one of you, or even human! She's not even from this planet but she does still belong to me. She owes me for the life I gave her. The people and things I could've save her from. Ahrzayl, you don't need these people! They'll only drag you down with them!" Stainer explaimed and laughed.

So those visions were true. Ahrzayl sat where she was, wide eyed. Pieces of the puzzle were coming together but one that she never wanted to see. Ahrzayl looked at Steiner who smiled down at her then to her new friends. She broke down, everything getting to her at once, then ran out of the room. Down the hall, up stairs, down stairs, anywhere but there.

Steiner smiled at Mewtwo.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2314 on: July 09, 2013, 09:30:06 AM
(Wow, Steiner's so evil...)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2315 on: July 09, 2013, 09:33:56 AM
(Yeah he is. ]: I don't like that guy.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2316 on: July 09, 2013, 09:34:02 AM
Sakura was mad so she went over to Steiner and looked at him coldly.

"You're the monster you evil perverted man." She said with venom in her voice "She belongs to you!?  More like you stole her and [tornado fang]ing used her for your sick perverted pleasures.  She doesn't owe you a god danm thing, she's just a hobby for you.  I will not allow you to hurt her or Mewtwo anymore, as soon as we land we're turning you in, and if I see your face again I will not hesitate to do something worse."

As she finished her threat she unsheathed her katana and pointed it at his neck.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2317 on: July 09, 2013, 09:42:47 AM
"ENOUGH!" Mewtwo once again utilized his powers and moved Sakura away from Steiner.  "Killing him will serve no purpose!"  He regarded Steiner with a level gaze.  "No one belongs to you.  You cannot own another's life.  And I, for one, will not allow you to even think that you have possession over anyone."  He stepped closer.  "However, I refuse to stoop to such levels as to harm you.  I had grown beyond that.  Beyond the immature and pointless violence."  He turned around and regarded the rest of the group.  "That is something we all need to avoid; reducing ourselves to little more than savages!  This man may have done deplorable things, but so have many, many others.  And yet, despite having the opportunity to do so, I had not ever taken Giovanni's life.  There are other ways to deal with this situation without resorting to senseless fighting.  Or cold-blooded murder."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2318 on: July 09, 2013, 09:44:35 AM
"...Mewtwo I wasn't going to kill him, it's pretty much my way of saying back off." Sakura face palmed.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2319 on: July 09, 2013, 09:46:02 AM
"Oh, my sweet oblivious little child..." Steiner started. "The 'worst' has already been done." He said and laughed as he headed for then door.

"My project has become too contaminated with your presences. I'll consider her a failure and move on. After all, unlike Team Rocket, I don't like to double dip in failed experiments." He mouthed without a care as he rounded the corner. He eyed Mewtwo, letting his last comment trail off to him before continuing on. He laughed loudly down the hallway.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2320 on: July 09, 2013, 09:48:37 AM
"What a weirdo..." Sakura said sheathing her katana "I'm going to check to see if Ahrzayl is okay."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2321 on: July 09, 2013, 09:52:39 AM
"Failed experiment...?"  Mewtwo raised an eyebrow, but decided not to ponder those words any longer than he needed to.

Quickie set her mouth in a firm line.  "What should we do with him?"

"I could teleport him to somewhere on the ground and allow him to find his own way," Mewtwo suggested.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2322 on: July 09, 2013, 09:54:40 AM
"Is it possible to erase his memories too?" Sakura asked "I mean my god that guy is creepy."

As she said this Mr. Spook gave Sakura Stenier's wallet and showed her the many pictures of Ahzaryl he had in there.

"....I told you he was a [tornado fang]ing perv." Sakura said disgusted.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2323 on: July 09, 2013, 09:58:56 AM
"I can do that, too, yes," Mewtwo nodded.  "Though, it would be only the memories of this past week, as if I attempt to erase any more, I could risk damaging his psyche permanently."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2324 on: July 09, 2013, 10:02:04 AM
"Never mind then might not be a good idea, he'll probably do the same [parasitic bomb] again." Sakura sigh.  "I still vote to take him to jail but I don't know if Team Rocket would break him out.  I'm going to see if there's anything useful in this wallet before I burn it and wash my hands."