RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 233415

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1250 on: June 03, 2013, 06:13:12 PM
(I hope the poor thing's head doesn't explode.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1251 on: June 03, 2013, 06:22:33 PM
(Nah, I'm not that gruesome.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1252 on: June 03, 2013, 06:26:30 PM
(Okay good.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1253 on: June 03, 2013, 09:12:39 PM
Quickie nodded to all of the Pokemon surrounding them, and then to Mewtwo.  "You ready?"

Mewtwo nodded. "I am."  He closed his eyes and began to focus his attack.  It wasn't long until the Alakazam retaliated on the other side.  Mewtwo's stomach lurched.

Quickie nodded to the others.  "He's got a link, go!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1254 on: June 03, 2013, 09:14:07 PM
"Okay Shiva, Fenri use Psychic! Xuangzang hit that thing with a mental Zen Headbutt!" Sakura yelled.

"Understood." Xuangzang mentally nodded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1255 on: June 03, 2013, 09:32:13 PM
Quickie watched as the other Pokemon got into the act.  Mewtwo, on the other hand, looked awful.  Taking the opportunity to do so, Quickie ducked away from the group and retrieved a plastic tub from a cart behind the counter.  Returning, she slid the basin on the floor in front of Mewtwo, who vomited.

Hovering beside the clone was Mew--or, rather, Zach--who joined in the attack on the distant augmented Pokemon.  The group was straining, and Mewtwo panted heavily while focusing his own attack.  Quickie watched the group closely.  "You can do it..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1256 on: June 03, 2013, 09:35:23 PM
"Ugh poor Mewtwo." Sakura gagged.

"I do not blame him, the strain on him is quite great." Xuangzang stated as he concentrated more of his power on the link "I may need to be summoned if we make no progress soon."

"For Mewtwo's sake I'll do anything." Sakura nodded.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1257 on: June 03, 2013, 09:39:47 PM
Ahrzayl sits in her chair, slumped over the control panel of the airship, Grand Rhidon. The sounds of assistants giving orders and chattering of others talking aloud are heard all around her. Froslass floats in, bringing the captain a glass of chocolate milk and a pokeball on a tray and sets it on the arm of the chair.

"Thanks Froslyn..." Ahrzayl said drearily.

Froslass looked to her with a worried look.

"I know. I know. One defeat right after becoming captain shouldn't get me all down blah blah but how do the rest of them do it? Trainers grow and and get stronger with their pokemon, we just use strong pokemon." She explained.

Froslyn put her hand on her master's.

"Yeah...those were good times. Ugh, but this is our job now so we've gotta get better at this."

Froslass nodded happily, as did Ahrzayl. At which point she  stood up excited and was about to start issuing commands when a recruit ran up to her and saluted. Something about a large concentration of psychic energy at a near by poke center.

"Hm? Really? Well, what are you fumbling zubats waiting for?! Let's get this thing's ass to that center! Post haste!"

Ahzayl flies back in her chair, full of confidence again and downs her milk.

"Full speed ahead and...MAN THE POKECANNONS!!!" Ahrzayl yelled.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1258 on: June 03, 2013, 09:41:15 PM
(Uh what? o-O)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1259 on: June 03, 2013, 09:48:07 PM
(Uh what? o-O)
(Mentioning this is back aboard the ship she arrived from. Totally its own setting seperate from everyone else at the moment.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1260 on: June 03, 2013, 09:49:33 PM
(Yeah but isn't that a bit much, I mean she already attacked us.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1261 on: June 03, 2013, 09:52:51 PM
Meanwhile, in Viridian City...

"Agent 009!"  a white-clad scientist ran up to Domino.  "AC-065-Σ is being bombarded with a surge of psychic energy!  We have to shut down, or we'll lose it!"

"We can't!"  Domino snapped.  "Giovanni wants the operation to proceed as planned!  We can't shut down, now!"

"But, AC-065-Σ is being overloaded!"

"Just do as you're told!  Our orders were to proceed as planned!  Tell AC-065-Σ to fight back!"

"Yes, ma'am," the scientist sounded reluctant as he returned to his station.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1262 on: June 03, 2013, 09:53:57 PM
Riolu looked towards Plusle and Minun, barking something before running over to the group with the two nodding in agreement and following after him.  Riolu looks towards Plusle and barked some more commands, to which Plusle nods and attempts to Copycat Zen Headbutt, then barks another set of commands to Minun, who nods and joins him in attempting to Copycat Psychic, all aimed towards where Mewtwo was focusing his connection.

Hierophant watched from the background before looking over to Synthis, "You think you have enough energy to give everyone a boost?"

Synthis looks towards Hierophant before nodding and meowing eagerly.  Hierophant nods as well before pointing towards the Pokemon and Mewtwo, "Alright.  Give them your best Helping Hand!"

Synthis meows while stomping his front paws on the floor until a glowing outline surrounds his body, causing the other Pokemon's Special Attacks to grow stronger.

Genbu looks towards Hierophant, wondering if he can help, given his current lack of supporting abilities.  The materialized card looks towards him while compressing his lips, then looks towards the end of the hallway where the cafeteria is.

"There isn't much more we can do, but we can at least get some refreshments once this whole ordeal is over."

Genbu groans in frustration, but nods nonetheless and lets Hierophant carry him towards the cafeteria to see what was left over in the pantry.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1263 on: June 03, 2013, 09:54:52 PM
(I can't do anything until I know how much the Alakazam is going to bite.)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1264 on: June 03, 2013, 10:01:04 PM
(Yeah but isn't that a bit much, I mean she already attacked us.)
(Oh! Nothing'll happen too soon. Back to back brawling isnt my style. 8B)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1265 on: June 03, 2013, 10:02:09 PM
Domino leaned over the scientist's shoulder, scrutinizing the list of commands.  "Psycho Cut.  Focus the attack."

The scientist nodded.  "Any specific target?  I set up a barrier, but it's not going to hold.  This attack must count.  After this, we have to shut down."

"Focus it where it can do the most damage!"  Domino snapped.  "Brain,  heart, I don't care!  Just disable it, but don't kill it.  Giovanni wants it alive!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1266 on: June 03, 2013, 10:03:24 PM
(Okay a little more now.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1267 on: June 03, 2013, 10:07:01 PM
(I'm rolling dice for this.  High rolls, the Alakazam goes for the brain.  Low rolls, it goes for the heart.  Rolling a 1d6... 2.  Time for chest pains!)

In the Pokemon Center, Mewtwo grabbed his chest and pitched forward.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1268 on: June 03, 2013, 10:09:52 PM
(Okay I'll let you do that and then summon Zekrom.)

"What's happening!" Sakura yelled.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1269 on: June 03, 2013, 10:15:13 PM
Sapph had finished tossing his cookies in the trash bin, now far too disoriented to know what was going on.

Rush, on the other hand, had been focusing so he'd be able to help. "The alakazam is fighting back!" Putting his hands together, the zoroark added his own psychic strength to the others in hopes that the added boost would shut down the alakazam before it could do irreversible damage to Mewtwo.

(I'm thinking Obsidian should make a 'personal' appearance to Giovanni soonish. Maybe calling to taunt him for some reason.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1270 on: June 03, 2013, 10:26:01 PM
(Giovanni will be coming back... after his latest drinking binge.  I have plans for him when he shows up, but after that, Obsidian can drop by.)

Mewtwo forced himself back to a crouch, panting heavily.  His head hurt, his chest hurt, and his stomach continued to lurch.  But, he had a job to do.  He had to maintain focus.  Ignoring the pain and tightness, he maintained his link with the Alakazam.  He had to give the others more time...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1271 on: June 03, 2013, 10:37:54 PM
"Sakura I think you must summon me now, we need more power!" Xuangzang yelled.

"You sure?" Sakura asked.

"Yes the Alakazam is attempting to attack Mewtwo's vitals!" Xuangzang yelled.

"Gotcha!" Sakura yelled as she grabbed the stone in front of Mewtwo and ran outside.

When she was outside she raised the stone into the air and storm clouds began to gather.

"Zekrom hear my call!" Sakura yelled at the top of her lungs as if for the heavens to hear her "Turn my Ideals into power, power to help those I care about!"

The Dark Stone flew into the air as the storms became more fierce.  The Stone glowed and began to change form until it turned into an enormous black dragon.   The Dragon perched it's self on to the Pokemon Center and it's Tail Engine whirled with a bright electric blue.

"Mewtwo!" Xuangzang roared "Use my power to strike back and protect your self!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1272 on: June 03, 2013, 10:39:28 PM
At this point, Hero let himself out of his pokeball, deciding to help and knowing just what to do. He quickly dug around Sapph's bag and pulled out a bluish-purple gem, which he brought over to Mewtwo. As he did, the gem started glowing and adding some power to the psychic assault that the group was launching on the alakazam that was attacking Mewtwo.

(The particular pokemon affiliated with this gem isn't actually in the gem like zekrom or reshiram, but they can launch an attack through it. Or, at least, in this rp they can. >3>)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1273 on: June 03, 2013, 10:45:35 PM
(Ah, Generator-butt... 8D)

Mewtwo took the hint and refocused his energy.  That Alakazam was going down.

In Viridian City...

The diagnostic equipment emitted an alarm and the scientist threw his gaze to Domino.  "We have to shut down, now!"

Domino was hesitant for a long moment, watching the dials creep into the red as AC-065-Σ strained against the psychic onslaught.  Finally, she relented.  "Shut it down.  I'll radio Giovanni."

Quickly, the scientist disengaged AC-065-Σ's connection, and in the chamber, the Alakazam's body slumped as its neural feed was deactivated.  Immediately, another technician entered the chamber to assess the creature's condition.  The scientist awaited a response, and then turned to Domino.  "We shut down just in time.  Any longer and we would have lost it."

Domino's lips were set in a firm line.  They had already lost something far more valuable.  Though, they had learned more information.  Mewtwo has friends on his side.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1274 on: June 03, 2013, 10:55:04 PM
"Sakura the attack has ceased." Xuangzang stated as the storms began to calm down.

"Phew, that was scary." Sakura said as she flopped down on her butt.

"You know the others are going to ask questions now that I'm out." Xuangzang reasoned.

"Whatever, they should know." Sakura sighed.

"Mind if I stay out here a bit, it's been awhile since I was in this form and I feel stiff." Xuangzang requested.

"Sure why not." Sakura shrugged "It's not like hiding 9 ft. Dragon Pokemon at this point is possible."

"Thanks." Xuangzang smiled.