RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 228594

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #825 on: May 14, 2013, 03:06:20 PM
"Well back then he was due to what Ghetsis's did, but I think he's alright now." Sakura replied. "But back to your story, I'm sorry that you had to go through that."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #826 on: May 14, 2013, 03:17:51 PM
(Blasted timezones.)

Dr. Wily II shifted himself closer to the group.

"Aye... What Mewtwo said was regrettably true..." Dr. Wily II found an empty spot beside Mewtwo, and sat down. "We were all so foolish... When a charismatic man by the name of Giovanni promised a breakthrough in Pokemon sciences, we had no idea it would lead to some horrific experiments. A few of the greatest minds from all over the region came to Viridian City, including me, Mr. Fuji and... Blaine..."

Dr. Wily II choked a bit at the mention of Blaine's name, but after re-adjusting his tie, he continued.

"Back then, Giovanni claimed to have a DNA specium of the mythical Mew, and wanted to clone one from it. Of course, we were all excited to try and clone the mythical Pokemon... And when we... "Succeeded"... We decided to call him... Mewtwo."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #827 on: May 14, 2013, 03:27:29 PM
"That's what guys like him do, use their charisma to get people to do things for them even when they normally wouldn't.  Ghetsis was the same way, I can guarantee that half of the members of Plasma were just as confused as N was.  They wanted to protect Pokemon, but instead they were hurting them." Sakura sighed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #828 on: May 14, 2013, 03:44:26 PM
"Indeed... We were so foolish..." Dr. Wily II continued.

"After Mewtwo's embyro stablised, Giovanni wanted to... "Enhance" him... Saying that this is all for Pokemon sciences. We did what we were told, but it was evident as Mewtwo grew, so did his violent tendencies. However, one was very insistent on calming Mewtwo down. He would always stay by Mewtwo's tube, telling it fairy tales... Mr. Fuji and I tried to keep him company, but he always outlasted us. *chokes* Blaine... Blaine has always been so fatherly towards Mewtwo..."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #829 on: May 14, 2013, 04:01:08 PM
Meanwhile, Pyro was curled up in his sleeping bag and sound asleep along with his Pokemon.

(Given the seriousness of the moment, methinks it would be better to have Pyro sit this one out until we move to the next scene.)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #830 on: May 14, 2013, 04:05:06 PM
(LOL, sleeping... TYPICAL!!)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #831 on: May 14, 2013, 04:13:21 PM
"At least some of you guys tried to be nice." Sakura nodded.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #832 on: May 14, 2013, 04:16:06 PM
(I am changing planes, so I'm making this quick.)

Mewtwo remained silent for a very long moment.  Beside him, Quickie listened intently.  Mewtwo bowed his head. "Please continue.  I would like to know what happened before I had awakened.  Tell me about Blaine."  </phone>

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #833 on: May 14, 2013, 05:10:49 PM
"It... It's a bit hard for me... But I will try..." Dr. Wily II adjusted his glasses before continuing.

"Blaine... He was always the joker-type among us, giving us riddles to solve while we worked. Wearing his small black sunglasses, bald head, and that mischiveous grin behind his thick moustache. As mentioned... Despite joking around with us, he was very fatherly towards you, Mewtwo. We didn't know when and how, but he just took you in like a long-lost son..."

As Dr. Wily II tried to hold back tears...

"Then, that fateful day... After all that Blaine did, it was all for naught... When Giovanni came to personally see you, Mewtwo. After seeing you, he claimed we have softened you too much, and demanded to re-enhance you with steroids. We warned against the adverse side-effects, but Giovanni was adamant about it. He pushed us aside, and personally injected the steroids into your tube..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #834 on: May 14, 2013, 05:14:14 PM
"That bastard." Sakura muttered "He's the real monster."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #835 on: May 14, 2013, 05:40:07 PM
(My last post for the night/day/whatever the time is.)

"What happened next... Well... It all happened in a flash. I was knocked out... But before I whited out... I heard a horrible scream... One of pain and anguish... When I awoke... The whole place was trashed... All the data and findings were destroyed... I managed to find Mr. Fuji and Blaine... Strangely the 3 of us were generally unscathed. As did Giovanni, miraculously. On that day, Giovanni disbanded the project, and labelled us as traitors, and we were on the run...

Dr. Wily II re-adjusted his tie, and continued.

"Mr. Fuji managed to seek refuge in Lavender Town, while Blaine and I hid in the Cinnabar Island volcano. After the efforts of a certain Trainer, we were able to come out of hiding, and in repentance, decided to give back to society. Mr. Fuji helped to set up the Pokemon Lab in Cinnabar Island, and looks over the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town... While Blaine and I did research at the Lab, and provided aspiring Trainers a hot passionate challenge..."

(I'll leave Blaine's... "fate" in the next update. :P)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #836 on: May 14, 2013, 06:02:35 PM
"I wish I could have done that, but no one ever came to my gym." Sakura sighed.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #837 on: May 14, 2013, 11:27:43 PM
"So, he survived... I did not kill him..."  Mewtwo said that mostly to himself, looking to the night sky as if seeking an answer, or even redemption.

(I'm in San Francisco now, so this will be my last update until sometime at night.  Long flight, I'm tired and hungry. </phone>)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #838 on: May 15, 2013, 02:12:23 PM
(And my second last expository...)

"All was fine for the next few months... However, we received a transmission, that stated that they have information about Mewtwo's... I mean, your location. Blaine immediately pounced on that piece of news, even after I warned him it could be a trap. He brushed off my suspicions, and headed towards the Seafoam Islands, the so-called new lair of you, Mewtwo..." Dr. Wily II continued, visibly weakened.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #839 on: May 15, 2013, 05:25:19 PM
"I hope I never have to go there, I hear it confusing and cold.  I don't like cold." Sakura shivered at the though of it despite Vulcan being next to her.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #840 on: May 16, 2013, 11:17:03 PM
Mewtwo bowed his head. "One does become accustomed to the weather rather quickly..." 

Quickie looked between Mewtwo and Wily.  "At some point, I know that Mewtwo had relocated to Johto..."

"I did," Mewtwo nodded, "with good reason."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #841 on: May 16, 2013, 11:19:29 PM
"I don't, Hoenn is hot all year round.  I never seen snow until I went to Sinnoh and there was a lot!" Sakura explained "Anyway why did you go to Johto?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #842 on: May 16, 2013, 11:35:50 PM
"It was my decision to do so, as I was still coming to grips with my existence," Mewtwo nodded. "I also needed a place to hide.  To live in peace with my fellow clones."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #843 on: May 16, 2013, 11:41:32 PM
"I guess that makes sense after what happened to you." Sakura replied.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #844 on: May 16, 2013, 11:48:34 PM
Quickie was focused more on Giovanni's actions, particularly the usage of steroids. "I know what types of side-effects will affect humans, but would they be the same for Pokemon?  There are notable differences in biology, and with what I've read on genetics, what with the abnormal gene expression in clones... I'm not even sure if I want to know how your body would metabolize steroids..." She looked to Mewtwo.

Mewtwo gave a slight shrug.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #845 on: May 16, 2013, 11:51:19 PM
"I wouldn't put it past the Rocket Scientist to make genetically altered Steroids." Sakura theorized.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #846 on: May 17, 2013, 08:19:37 AM
"Wily said that there would have been adverse side-effects," Quickie reiterated, "which I assume would have included heightened aggression."  She looked to Mewtwo.  "No offense."

"None taken," Mewtwo nodded, though he himself was beginning to wonder.  He looked to Wily.  "My memory of Seafoam Island is somewhat spotty...  I cannot seem to recall Blaine very well..." He paused. "Did I hurt him?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #847 on: May 17, 2013, 04:13:09 PM
(Sorry for the delay... THE FINAL PART)

"Thing is... I don't know. Before he left, Blaine had arranged all the proper communication channels, to ensure that we are always connected and updated on each other's status. Not long after he left, I tried to contact him, but all I got was static. I thought perhaps the connection went down for the day, and tried again the following day, still static." Dr. Wily II placed his palms to his face and slumped.

"I got worried, and personally made a trip down to Seafoam Islands. The journey there went without a problem. Once I arrived, I searched through the maze of caves... But saw no signs of Blaine at all. I also brought a detector that can detect high levels of psychic energy, in case I found you instead... But even that yielded nothing. It was then that I realised it was really a trap, a trap to capture Blaine..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #848 on: May 17, 2013, 06:14:28 PM
"I'm not surprised, someone like Blaine must be valuable to someone." Sakura nodded.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #849 on: May 17, 2013, 06:18:59 PM
Dr. Wily II stood up, and turned such that his back was facing the group, as he dried his eyes.

"And that's my main reason for joining you all in this journey. I hope to find something, ANYWHERE that's connected to Blaine, and hopefully track him down before something... Bad happens to him... Although... I have a bad feeling it might be connected to this... Obisidan person. I still pray hard it's not so..."