Kit · 232319

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4125 on: September 21, 2013, 10:16:33 AM
(Heheheh... I have something bad in mind for Sapph's next appearance, which would be solely to heckle the prosecution more.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4126 on: September 21, 2013, 10:24:52 AM
(Darn you people and your time-stop do-hickey. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4127 on: September 21, 2013, 10:44:34 AM
($20 says that the lot of them are just hanging out in a room watching the trial on tv and using Dialga to pop in and out of the court. :P I mean, we've pretty much established that they all have connections to it in some way or another.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #4128 on: September 21, 2013, 03:53:13 PM
(I am half-tempted to have Pyro reappear and pinch Bitchy Jenny's butt and pin the blame on Payne. 8D)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #4129 on: September 21, 2013, 04:01:57 PM
"Well, um...thanks for showing me that, mister...um..." Phoenix Wright began, totally flustered by his lack of knowledge of just what the hell was going on.

"If you absolutely have to call me by name...just call me Red," the "trainer" snickered, as he picked up the Fak`eball and generator, and exited the courtroom. The dimensional seal (aka time stop) eventually ran out of power, and subsided quickly. Phoenix had all of the clues he needed, hopefully.

Meanwhile, a blue shaft of light briefly shone over the courthouse, which had seeped its way out from beneath the ceiling.

what

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4130 on: September 21, 2013, 06:21:56 PM
Mewtwo raised an eyebrow, looking over the courtroom as time resumed once more.  He quickly worked at hiding his puzzled expression, wondering what was causing these time distortions.  They seemed to be happening constantly, yet for some reason, he remained unaffected.  He was not the one causing these distortions, so why was he unaffected by them?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4131 on: September 21, 2013, 10:53:52 PM
Although Tarot Skitty was aware of what was going on during the time stop phenomenon, it couldn't move or see anything but what was being shown to Phoenix.  Once again, it almost falls over backwards as time resumes, allowing the still unaware Meowth to continue stumbling towards the stand.

"Will you stop wiggling...!?" Meowth hissed, "You want everyone to understand you, right?"

Tarot Skitty resists the urge to look down as Meowth continues to clamber over to the steps leading to the stand, "As you're already aware, some of us are more concerned about the well being and financial situation of Mewtwo than our boss, who only seems to care about putting him down as some sick revenge for everything he's caused in the past.  And since everyone here might not acknowledge your inability to speak anything but cat noises, I figured I could act as your second voice, provided no one else notices me hiding under your robe."

Tarot Skitty moans while pressing its kitty-like finger towards its chin, "Just say what you need to say.  I'll make sure they only hear what they expect a human-like being like you to say."

Feeling like it didn't have much of a choice, it nods and lets Meowth continue to carry him towards the stand.  While waiting for the prosecution to begin, Meowth secretly messes with the mic to make it transfer his speech rather than Tarot Skitty's.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4132 on: September 22, 2013, 06:46:13 AM
Quickie leaned in to speak with Maya. "This should be interesting..."

Maya nodded, a bit preoccupied with her game.

Mewtwo watched the stand, knowing that at some point, he would need to go up there.  He dropped his gaze to his bonds and contemplated on breaking them during the next time distortion, should one occur, but decided against that.  The time distortions were frequent enough that he wondered as to what could be causing them.  Was he causing them without even knowing it?  Was his rage somehow funneling into the time-stream and causing these distortions?  Were they caused by Tarot Skitty?  Does anyone else notice them?  Is anyone else unaffected?

Mewtwo glanced at the warden beside him and then to Ryuta.  Should the next time distortion occur, he may perform a small test.  Glancing up at the judge, he focused on the gavel.  During the next time distortion, he will move the gavel to the opposite side of the stand, to the judge's right.  Judging by how Payne has reacted to bizarre happenings--happenings that Mewtwo was well aware of--the judge would merely be surprised, if a bit flustered.  The purpose of the test was not to aggravate, but to see if Mewtwo was capable of manipulating objects around him during the time distortion.  The previous times, he remained still.  The next time, he will not.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4133 on: September 22, 2013, 06:59:28 AM
Payne and Officer Jenny watched as the the next witness took the stand. Besides the robes, and obviously looking like a white Skitty, nothing seemed... Peculiar about it.

"You better have something planned to counter this witness."

"Please! Nothing gets past the Rookie Killer!"

"Unlike a certain REPORT!?"

"Technicalities!!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4134 on: September 22, 2013, 11:22:17 AM
(is phoenix technically a rookie if he's defeated payne multiple times by now?)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4135 on: September 22, 2013, 11:39:16 AM
(Technicalities!!)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #4136 on: September 22, 2013, 04:55:12 PM
(I guess I count as a rookie, since I haven't played Phoenix in an RP before... XD )

what

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4137 on: September 23, 2013, 04:27:05 AM
Giovanni narrowed his eyes at Tarot Skitty, then moved his gaze to Payne.  First, the Post-It note, then the "VACANCY," then the vulgar imagery.  Something strange was going on, but he wasn't quite sure what. 

He moved his hard gaze to Mewtwo.  Could that beast be to blame?  He didn't have any proof, and the events were so fleeting that no one else seemed to notice.  Thus, he really had nothing to go on.

Relenting to a sigh, he looked away.  His best bet was to just keep an eye on Mewtwo.  If it was doing something unsavory, it would eventually give itself away.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4138 on: September 26, 2013, 06:46:06 AM
"Well, Tarot Skitty, perhaps you could start by giving us a background on these tarot cards, maybe explain a bit of how they work and the apparent abilities they give to the user?" Phoenix asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4139 on: September 26, 2013, 10:11:03 AM
Tarot Skitty just stood on the stand, fidgeting uncomfortably until Meowth yanks its tail, forcing it to bite back the urge to screech in pain.  Moaning in reluctance, it began to speak, though no one could hear its cat-like noises as Meowth had rewired the mic on the stand to transmit his accented mews.

"That all depends on the type of card," Tarot Skitty "began", "Each have their own abilities that they can share with whomever holds them close to their personal space."

It stops a moment and opens its mouth wide enough to reveal Yan-Yan's card hovering within the center of its gaping mow, "This card, I'm sure you're most concerned about, has the capabilities of copying any moves he sees or is hit with, and will keep those abilities as long as the holder remains within contact with the card."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4140 on: September 26, 2013, 10:20:20 AM
Mewtwo could see the card and he narrowed his eyes.  That card.  That very card that Carr used to violate his image and use it to pervert the minds of his family.  He forced back a growl and gnawed on his lower lip.

At the defense, Quickie nodded to Maya. "That's the card that Carr used."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4141 on: September 26, 2013, 10:30:58 AM
Payne stood up.

"Objection, Your Honour!! How can a white Skitty speak? And for that matter... How can there be a white Skitty!?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4142 on: September 26, 2013, 10:43:23 AM
"Your Honor, we're in a world where there's all kinds of creatures with amazing abilities, some of which apparently defy the laws of physics," Phoenix interjected. "Surely since a white Skitty is an incredibly rare occurrence... Actually this might be the only one in existence..." he began to trail off, scratching the back of his head nervously. "Anyways, with animals like this around, surely it isn't out of the ordinary that one of them can speak? As for the coloration, perhaps it's albino?"

Maya tugged at Phoenix's shirt. "Nick! That's the card that Carr used!" she said. He nodded in acknowledgement, holding that fact in mind in case it came in handy down the line.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4143 on: September 26, 2013, 10:59:34 AM
"Your Honour, this court only believes in cold hard facts and evidence. I believe a demonstration is in order."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4144 on: September 26, 2013, 11:01:02 AM
Phoenix began sweating profusely. Is he serious right now? he thought to himself. "And what sort of demonstration would you like to see?" he asked.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4145 on: September 26, 2013, 11:09:46 AM
Quickie looked to Maya.  "I thought they did a demonstration!  Wasn't that what the report from the Pokemon Institute was about?  It should all be there, shouldn't it?"  She took off her glasses to rub her eyes.  "I've been up all night trying to piece together everything just to help this trial go smoothly.  I really don't want to bug Phoenix to cite other cases just to shut Payne up..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4146 on: September 26, 2013, 11:10:39 AM
"Since the Skitty said it can mimic moves... How about we have a Pokemon to do just that? How about... Mewtwo?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4147 on: September 26, 2013, 11:13:51 AM
Mewtwo urked upright.  Is this guy serious?  He glanced down at his cuffs and gnawed on his bottom lip some more.  They want a demonstration and they want him to do it?

Giovanni, at the prosecution, also looked a bit wary.  Though, if the demonstration riles the beast up, it may work in his favor.

Domino, several rows back, just facepalmed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4148 on: September 26, 2013, 11:17:01 AM
(Payne and his blundering genius. 8D)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4149 on: September 26, 2013, 11:18:28 AM
"Your Honor, I know that Mewtwo is a central figure in this case, but I hardly see the point in using him specifically for this demonstration would do! In addition, there already was a demonstration, as shown in the report from the Pokemon Institute. This is a court of law, not a circus," Phoenix said, shuddering at the mention of a circus which brought back bad memories of a case. "If you want cold hard facts, it's all there in the evidence that's already been provided."