RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 232232

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4075 on: September 18, 2013, 05:02:32 AM
"My word," The Judge shook his head, "Mewtwo sounds like quite the troublemaker, indeed. And these "clones" you speak of put me on edge!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4076 on: September 18, 2013, 05:08:45 AM
"Clone army!? Oh my!!"

"Yes. Initially, we thought the clone Pokemon were some variants from another region, we even thought they might be diseased. Once Mewtwo was apprehended, the clone Pokemon were sent to the Pokemon Institute, it was there that Mewtwo explained that it cloned them itself, using known species as basis, and they blindly follow its commands. Some Institute employees were almost harmed by a clone Charizard! They are all just waiting for Mewtwo to give the command, and we will be helpless against them, as seen in Route 11!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4077 on: September 18, 2013, 05:37:45 AM
Somewhere in the audience, a few people gasped and one person shouted, "A clone making clones?!  That's absurd!"  The eventually devolved into murmuring between several other people.

Mewtwo felt his chest get hot and tight.  He sucked in a few deep breaths and forced himself to remain calm. 

Quickie risked a glance at Mewtwo and gave him a look to urge him to remain calm.  She turned back to the front of the courtroom and leaned in to speak to Maya. "This isn't looking good... attacking Mewtwo's clones...  He's really protective of them."

"The fact that he's a mad scientist isn't looking good," Maya shook her head.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4078 on: September 18, 2013, 05:42:32 AM
Ryuta observes Mewtwo's attempts to control his temper.  While he trusts that the one-of-a-kind Pokemon will keep his temper in check, he starts to worry that the rest of the courtroom wouldn't see it that way with the bias Jenny putting assumptions into their unaware conscience.

He decides it best to help Mewtwo stay calm by placing his hands on his forehead and chest, transferring his tranquil energy to ensure he remains calm, serene, and trustful that others will defend his clones and their familial loyalty to him.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4079 on: September 18, 2013, 05:48:38 AM
"As you have heard, Your Honour. Mewtwo not only took human lives, it also intends to become mankind's master by using his own clone army. Since the clones are Mewtwo's, that makes them Rocket Industries' property as well. And Mr. Giovanni has assured that these clones will be... Dealt with accordingly."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4080 on: September 18, 2013, 05:49:35 AM
(So... I don't really know how court things work. Could evidence against Team Rocket just mysteriously appear? Like recordings of what happened in Stone Town? o3o)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4081 on: September 18, 2013, 05:54:42 AM
(Drop them on Phoenix's desk and we'll say that they've been there the entire time. 8D  Now, to get Mewtwo to pop... a bit.)

"You will not!" The words were out before Mewtwo caught himself.  He took several deep breaths and focused on remaining calm. "No... I must remain in control...  I cannot become angry... I cannot risk my friends' lives as well as my own..."

At the prosecution table, Giovanni sneered.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4082 on: September 18, 2013, 05:58:10 AM
Payne jumped at hearing Mewtwo.

"Your Honour!! You heard Mewtwo itself! That tone sounded threatening!!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #4083 on: September 18, 2013, 06:05:50 AM
As with what happened during the recess, between two seconds of a clock, Sapph slowly strolled into the courtroom, everything frozen in time around him. In his hand was a video tape, with a label that said 'Stone Town Incident' on it. Slowly, he walked up to the front of the room and examined the lawyers. "Let's see... This case is against Mewtwo, so evidence in his favor should go to... These people." He said to himself, setting the video tape on the table and leaving. As he was about to leave the courtroom, he smirked to himself before turning back and walking to the prosecution, taking out a sharpie, and writing 'vacancy' on Payne's forehead before leaving. "I really ought to thank Pyro for this trick." He mused, leaving the courtroom. As the doors clicked closed, time flowed forward once again.

(Sorry, couldn't help myself. :P)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4084 on: September 18, 2013, 06:11:55 AM
(Any chance you need Joe's fake Pokedex later, I kind of want to use that time trick too.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4085 on: September 18, 2013, 06:59:08 AM
Quickie sank in her seat.  Mewtwo's outburst, though incredibly minor compared to Jenny's, is not going to look good.  "They're just words, Mewtwo, they can't hurt you or your clones...  You need to stay calm."

Maya was only half-listening, still playing her game.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4086 on: September 18, 2013, 07:04:05 AM
(You do realize the reason I was so vague on what evidence Phoenix gathered was specifically so you could pull out whatever evidence would be useful at any time, right?)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4087 on: September 18, 2013, 07:06:00 AM
(Doesn't mean we can't have fun with it. :P)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4088 on: September 18, 2013, 07:13:34 AM
(If anything, it lets you have even MORE fun with it! 8D)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4089 on: September 18, 2013, 07:27:39 AM
(Darnit you people and your time tricks. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4090 on: September 18, 2013, 07:29:50 AM
(If I do mine the pranks will get worse.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4091 on: September 18, 2013, 07:35:06 AM
(I guess the prosecution had it coming... Still. XD)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4092 on: September 18, 2013, 07:36:27 AM
(Especially Bitchy Jenny and Giovanni.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4093 on: September 18, 2013, 07:37:49 AM
Taylor was sitting in the audience watching the trial unfold when she felt a rumble at her side. Shrugging and figuring no one would mind, she let Darunia out of his ball. She knew he wouldn't cause any trouble, and he didn't. Aside from glaring incessantly at Payne, of course.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4094 on: September 18, 2013, 07:47:14 AM
Watching the Judge jump, and panicking, Payne sat back down, and pulled up a pocket mirror to admire his greatness. Only to see that his forehead was scribbled with. "Vacancy" even. Payne frantically wiped at his forehead until the word came off. Sighing in relief, he laid back into his seat, only to feel that someone... Or something was staring at him...

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4095 on: September 18, 2013, 08:01:34 AM
Mewtwo was seething, though it manifested as harsh, noisy breaths and a dark glare fixed firmly on Payne.  He could easily level the entire building, free his clones from the Institute, and flee to parts unknown.  The urge to shed the restraints like a winter coat and blast off through the roof was almost irresistible. 

He moved his glare from the prosecution to the defense and saw Quickie's pained and worried expression.  She looked tired.  No doubt she was awake all night, preparing for the case.  No doubt even longer.   Quickie wanted Mewtwo to be safe, and if the outcome of the trial was in her favor, it would mean that Team Rocket wouldn't bother them.  They would lose custody, and for all intents and purposes, Mewtwo would be a free Pokemon.

Mewtwo's gaze dropped to the floor.  He had to play by their rules.  He had promised his clones that he would prevent any harm to them, and he emphasized that he was forced to act within the constraints of human law.  Thus, he needed to maintain control.  He needed to maintain control for their sake, for Quickie's sake, and for his own.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4096 on: September 18, 2013, 10:34:48 PM
"As you have heard, Your Honour. Mewtwo not only took human lives, it also intends to become mankind's master by using his own clone army. Since the clones are Mewtwo's, that makes them Rocket Industries' property as well. And Mr. Giovanni has assured that these clones will be... Dealt with accordingly."

"Oh? And how exactly will they be 'dealt' with?" The Judge stroked his beard, noticing a piece of lettuce and flicked it off.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4097 on: September 18, 2013, 10:38:32 PM
Mewtwo's harsh, noisy, seething breaths increased in intensity, waiting for what Payne had to say.  He curled his hands into tight fists, then uncurled them, then curled them again.

The warden took notice to it and to Ryuta trying to calm him down.  "Easy, big guy..."  He rubbed Mewtwo's back with one hand.  "Nice, slow deep breaths.  Go to your happy place."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4098 on: September 18, 2013, 11:25:43 PM
Ryuta compressed his lips as Mewtwo's temper was starting to outmatch the tranquil energy he was easing into his conscience.  He didn't want the Pokemon to unintentionally antagonize himself just reacting to the mention of his clones and attempts to concentrate further on his transferring energy, increasing its spiritual potency and further push back the rage that was slowly boiling away the awareness of his current situation.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4099 on: September 19, 2013, 01:59:46 AM
Payne stood up again.

"Well, given how human science has not been able to successfully clone a human, the genes from these clone Pokemon might help in the field of sciences. As well as Pokemon sciences in terms of new medicine. Basically a life of experimentation. A life clones should led."