Turian · 99646

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: August 29, 2010, 10:37:17 PM
I dunno! XD

Hell, KG technically should've done it when he posted that trailer. I'm pretty sure he has the power to do so!

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #226 on: August 29, 2010, 10:38:13 PM
Hey, when are we going to get a front page news update? (specifically on this trailer) we havent gotten one since Megaman Universe Trailer. Theres a serious lack of news uptates...

Wait for TGS.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: August 29, 2010, 10:43:38 PM
Still, theres a very general lack...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #228 on: August 29, 2010, 10:44:11 PM
If we already had other news within the week, sure, but we have nothing to report this week, we might as well post the trailer on the main site.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #229 on: August 29, 2010, 10:45:39 PM
Still, theres a very general lack...
So what? We still have the same picture of the week from X-mas ... 8U

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: August 29, 2010, 11:05:15 PM
 I mean, i usually expect protodude to post those clusters of news he used to do, but he doesnt do that anymore, and MMN and his corner post all the news while our main page news section just sits there.

So what? We still have the same picture of the week from X-mas ... 8U
Totally forgot about that. (I bookmarked the forum)
yeah. thats true.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #231 on: August 30, 2010, 03:27:10 AM
I'm baffled as to why the trailer isn't on the front page.  It contains valuable information as to what characters will be appearing in the game, besides being decidedly awesome enough to justify posting even if it offered absolutely nothing.

How about this wild theory?
Signas is a automaton and was built just prior to being put on duty.
As I said above, if that were the case, he should not be on duty while Iris is alive.  Signas was not assigned command of the Hunters until after the Repliforce War.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: August 30, 2010, 03:50:27 AM
They added it to the Rockman Online artwork post on the front page.

Seriously?

Come on. You news guys have been kinda slacking off recently.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #233 on: August 30, 2010, 05:26:26 AM
Honestly, I pretty much figured most of the forum members simply get their MM news from Protodude's Rockman Corner, just like everyone else does, including Capcom-Unity at times.

LoL, but if you want a new news post THAT badly, hang on...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #234 on: August 30, 2010, 05:44:12 AM
We have the news section on the front page and the news rank for a reason. otherwise, why DO we have it?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #235 on: August 30, 2010, 05:47:27 AM
LoL, you tell me, Mr. I Bookmarked The Forum.

Listen, we keep up-to-date as much as possible, but quite frankly we're not MMN or Protodude's Rockman Corner. We don't update the Rockman news as regularly as they do. If you hadn't noticed from the forum itself, we're pretty laid back here. It's not like you're missing out on anything important, or something gets missed because WE didn't post it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #236 on: August 30, 2010, 05:49:55 AM
Well maybe, but I figure if weve got it, we might as well use it for its worth. :P

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #237 on: August 30, 2010, 05:50:45 AM
They added it to the Rockman Online artwork post on the front page.

Seriously?

Come on. You news guys have been kinda slacking off recently.
But RPM is always cutting a little slack. :'(

Home sweet home

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: August 30, 2010, 05:52:48 AM
Lets also be honest here too. Pretty much all the mods are somewhat busy in real life, so we primarily leave it up to the News Soldiers in order to ferret out information. LoL, but if they're a little laid back about it, we're not going to fire them. It's not like we pay them money anyway. Hey, if anyone here wants to volunteer to be one of our news hounds, present your resume to us and we'll look it over!  8)

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #239 on: August 30, 2010, 05:59:56 AM
Lets also be honest here too. Pretty much all the mods are somewhat busy in real life, so we primarily leave it up to the News Soldiers in order to ferret out information. LoL, but if they're a little laid back about it, we're not going to fire them. It's not like we pay them money anyway. Hey, if anyone here wants to volunteer to be one of our news hounds, present your resume to us and we'll look it over!  8)
*thinks about it* I woooould like to see my name in green....I could ban teh idiots......I get a fancy locky thingy.....I get to sit in the mod corner....Nahhhhh, PB knows I'm waaaay to busy to become one. XD

Home sweet home

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #240 on: August 30, 2010, 06:03:20 AM
*thinks about it* I woooould like to see my name in green....I could ban teh idiots......I get a fancy locky thingy.....I get to sit in the mod corner....Nahhhhh, PB knows I'm waaaay to busy to become one. XD
News Soldiers = mods? I didnt know that.

I would have volunteered a while ago, but I didnt want to overdo it with the news. But hey, if RPM's ok with that, then im ok with it.

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: August 30, 2010, 06:05:25 AM
Ohhhh, you know what I mean. ^^

Home sweet home

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #242 on: August 30, 2010, 06:06:10 AM

LoL, you wander too much!  8D

News Soldiers = mods? I didnt know that.

I would have volunteered a while ago, but I didnt want to overdo it with the news. But hey, if RPM's ok with that, then im ok with it.

News Soldier does not = Mod. It just means you can post News & Announcement topics.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #243 on: August 30, 2010, 06:06:42 AM
*thinks about it* I woooould like to see my name in green....I could ban teh idiots......I get a fancy locky thingy.....I get to sit in the mod corner....Nahhhhh, PB knows I'm waaaay to busy to become one.
News Soldier does not = Mod. It just means you can post News & Announcement topics.

Oh, sorry Wanda.  Actually, I thought you were serious.  -u-'

But hey. If Im so adamant about the news, I wouldnt mind doing something about it.

Besides not wanting to overdo it, I was also somewhat discouraged from volunteering for it since
A. we have a bunch of news folks, and
B. RPM discourages asking for spots and stuff. (although that may just be limited to moderation staff)

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #244 on: August 30, 2010, 06:18:45 AM
LoL, you wander too much!  8D
I do! When I stop though, I expect a corrination. >.>

XD

Home sweet home

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: August 30, 2010, 06:19:17 AM
I do! When I stop though, I expect a corrination. >.>

XD

We'll give you one as grand as when Luke & Han got their medals!

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #246 on: August 30, 2010, 03:51:45 PM
I'm baffled as to why the trailer isn't on the front page.  It contains valuable information as to what characters will be appearing in the game, besides being decidedly awesome enough to justify posting even if it offered absolutely nothing.
As I said above, if that were the case, he should not be on duty while Iris is alive.  Signas was not assigned command of the Hunters until after the Repliforce War.

In what game did they coexist?

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #247 on: August 30, 2010, 05:18:56 PM
Remind me why we are arguing canon about the upcoming korean megaman mmorpg?

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #248 on: August 30, 2010, 05:28:07 PM

I guess everyone assumes that it'll be in the same continuity as the mainline games. Which, like the "OMG BRIDGE" assumption, I doubt.

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #249 on: August 30, 2010, 06:10:37 PM

That's what I'd like to know.