Flame · 269716

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2800 on: May 18, 2011, 10:24:37 PM
"Yes, let's start this battle," Mirby said. She went out the nearest door and found a staircase leading to the master's throne room. It was suspended in midair, held up only by each end. It held a sort of finality to it, and Mirby knew that there was no turning back once she stepped on them. Keeping this in mind, she took a careful step forward.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2801 on: May 18, 2011, 10:45:53 PM
Bluebeard simply let out a grunt as he followed after Mirby. The air swirled around him as he proceeded. A shikigami perched itself on it's new master's shoulder, quivering in anticipation. The final battle was definitely at hand, there was no question about that.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2802 on: May 18, 2011, 11:37:33 PM
Lisa ran up to Mirby and held tightly on the girl as they wen together upstairs.
Soon Alice and Remus followed after them.

Alucard looked at Flame.
"Very well, that answer has to do, for the time being..."
He then looked at the staircase.
"Father..I'll make sure that your soul finds peace."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2803 on: May 19, 2011, 12:51:15 AM
Mirby reached the top of the stairs and saw a massive door, intricately designed with ornate iron elements. Massive handles hung from the door, slightly imposing in their size and coloration. She walked up and pulled them. The doors opened with a creak, and dust flew out from within. A sinister laugh echoed around the hallway, emanating from the master's chambers. Mirby stepped forward, cautiously and carefully.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2804 on: May 19, 2011, 01:29:04 AM
"..."

A familar goblet swirled in the hand of a shaded figure, sitting in a slightly worn but timeless throne.

The skelteon butler next to him listing off and 'reading' the names of thise who fell at the hands of the hunters, intruders and genrally all those who opposed him.

He smirled and held his forhead and leaned back, laughing to himself confidently as the door slowly creeked open, as mirby entered, she was met with a grin.

"Ah...so you've all arrived..." he said taking a drink.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2805 on: May 19, 2011, 05:09:23 AM
"Yep! And I'm afraid that this little party will feature the vanquishing of a count!!" Mirby exclaimed. As she unsheathed her blade, light reflected off the surface, briefly illuminating Dracula's face. And in that instant, a flash of memory struck Mirby. The same memory that had been bugging her since her short coma. She froze for a second, and then regained her composure. She hoped that no one had noticed, but the Count had...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2806 on: May 19, 2011, 07:35:24 AM
Flame and Dan stepped forward.

Flame angrily took out the vial of black liquid from earlier and extended his hand with it violently.

"Artificial Vampire blood! You controlled me! Manipulated my mind and clouded my thoughts in shadows! And made me kill so many people... In your name! No.. Not in YOUR name... Rather, in DRACULA's name! I almost died before I realized something was wrong and managed to extract the majority from my body! This... This... Accursed foul creation by you and your mad doctor!"

Flame threw it at the ground and the vial shattered, the black blood splattering on the carpet with a bubbling hiss in the presence of Afro.

Dan pointed at Afro

"I suppose this curse was your idea of irony? Make the metal man flesh? I may be limited by it now, but I assure you, Flesh or metal, my skills remain untarnished, for it is the heart that counts! Afro! We WILL defeat you, and free you from Dracula's chaotic spirit!"

Afro snarled.

"I find it amusing how you keep referring to your old friend... You waste your breath, for only Dracula sits upon this throne!"

Dan started,
"If we cannot free you from Dracula's evil...Then..."

Flame and Dan looked at each other and nodded.

"..then we will release your soul from torment."
Flame finished.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2807 on: May 19, 2011, 08:13:30 AM
Mirby started to attack, but the same thing that froze her earlier stopped her now. Try as she might, this battle was shaping up to be the hardest yet.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2808 on: May 19, 2011, 08:38:45 AM
Bluebeard walked into the room with everyone else, glaring at his adversary. Had it not been for the fact that he had seen the souls of some of his own crewmen float by, he would've found the Dark One's appearance very amusing. Rather than do some banter like everyone else thus far had, he simply made lightning flash, directing a bolt to strike the floor by Afrola's feet.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2809 on: May 19, 2011, 08:41:57 AM
Alucard pointed his blade at Dracula.
"Father please, haven't you suffered enough already? Realease that man's body!"
He wasn't expecting much though.

Remus turned into his werewolf form.
"My instincts are telling me to run...this isn't someone we can simply defeat by rushing him. You hear me woman!"
He adressed Mirby.

Lisa wasn't able to move..she wa paralyzed by Dracula's presence alone.

"A plan huh? I guess attacking before he notices it is the best plan!"
Alice summoned her guardian and with his help froze time around herself. The girl dressed as a maid then closed the distance between her and the lord of darkness. When she got close enough she attacked him with her silver daggers...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2810 on: May 19, 2011, 09:57:46 AM
Afro, or rather Dracula now, simply chuckled,"But why should I? this man, after so much suffering and denai, finally accepted his fate with open arms!" he shouted out laughing.

He stopped laughing and simply stared down and Lisa, and just smiled at her.

He appeared to be frozen in time but in the last moment he simply smirked and  turned just enough to dogde her, the skeletal butler appearing besides alice and tossed a bowl or rice curry at the gaurdian, making it retreat for a short time. He bursted out cacklling,"Such child tricks wont work to defeat me!" he shouted at them, flicking his wrist and pushing Alice back towards the group.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2811 on: May 19, 2011, 10:21:42 AM
Mirby struggled with her memory. Something about the body Dracula was inhabiting seemed oddly familiar... Something about this Afro that Flame and Dan struck a chord with her. If only she could figure out what it was, she'd be able to attack...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2812 on: May 19, 2011, 10:58:33 AM
The werewolf pointed his gun at dracula and pulled the trigger. But instead of a bullet, a pack of wolfes came out of the gun and attacked the count.

Alice whille being pushed back tossed some daggers at Dracula.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2813 on: May 19, 2011, 11:26:42 AM
Suddenly the connection was made! The kid from her memory and the host of Drac's spirit were the same! Mirby decided she had to save him. "Sever the spiritual link between Afro and Dracula!" Mirby exclaimed, and set about trying to find the link's weak spot.

Archer

Reply #2814 on: May 19, 2011, 11:34:56 AM
[What.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2815 on: May 19, 2011, 01:21:59 PM
((Im disappoint, RPM, nobody volunteered for a what is a man moment?))

[What.]

What what?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2816 on: May 19, 2011, 01:26:49 PM
[I think he means Mirby's post...]

Alucard replied to Mirby.
"Sever the link? I am afraid that is next to impossible...That would be only possible if Father released that man on his own will...I am afraid in this state that man cannot be saved."

Archer

Reply #2817 on: May 19, 2011, 01:56:11 PM
[I think he means Mirby's post...]

[Yes, I did.]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2818 on: May 19, 2011, 07:58:02 PM
[Afro and I have planned the final battle out. Just trying to get there.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2819 on: May 19, 2011, 10:03:50 PM
(can me and Dan still dual crash him? we decided not to do it on death and save it for Afro to make it more epic.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2820 on: May 20, 2011, 12:53:45 AM
[go ahead]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2821 on: May 20, 2011, 01:00:15 AM
(yaaaaaay!)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2822 on: May 20, 2011, 02:12:19 AM
(Yes...still Im also disappointeted no one's done 'what is a man' ._. If noe on else I think either Dan or FLame should. )

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2823 on: May 20, 2011, 02:37:55 AM
[BACK TO ADVENTURE!!]

Mirby began her attack. The Claimh Deifais glowed with mystic energies.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2824 on: May 20, 2011, 03:04:33 AM
(Insert this somewhere in my previous post then)

----------------------------------

"Damn it, leave his body, monster! You dont belong in this world!"