Flame · 269625

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2400 on: October 30, 2010, 03:34:45 AM
(YES BATMAN FLAME!  owob)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2401 on: November 10, 2010, 08:38:08 PM
Mirby was out of the tube and now laying on a  surgery table. Her hands and legs were chained down, her sword and armor were laying in a corner, far from Mirby's reach. On a tablet next to the table were various untensils, and a device that suspicilously looked like a bomb.
Altough it didn't seem necessary after the procedure she went trough, Dr. Frankenstein liked to take some extra safety meassures, after all this girl was able to break free of her dark side and even was capable of defeating on of the High ranked followers of Dracula. She was indeed a most interesting specimen.

"After I'll be done with this modifications, you might turn out to be way more powerfull than Bruce."

The doctor then looked over to the other tubes. ST's wounds would take some time to fully heal, but Alucards process was almost done. Frankenstein grinned

"Son of Dracula, you will be very useful for my plans..."

------------

Death laughed. It was a cold laugh, that almost seemed to suck out the last bits of life and warmth from the room.

"Witness the rebirth of the Lord of Darkness! Dracula has returned!"
------------

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2402 on: November 11, 2010, 08:01:56 AM
Bluebeard and Bjorn continued their duel, periodically bouncing to opposing sides of the room and launching projectiles at eachother. Eventually though, after a shikigami gave him a warning, he decided to call it quits so his plans wouldn't go to hell in a handbasket. His liquid metal shikigami bound around the soul-possessed armor. "Listen to me, Pirate, I've given you plenty of time to let off some steam. Now you have to pay attention if you want your friends to be safe." He said, waiting for Bluebeard to stop struggling.

"This better be good..." Bluebeard grumbled, dropping his weapon to get Bjorn to unbind him, which he did.

"It would be easier to show you." The large vampire said, pulling out a visual shikigami to show him the inside of the doctor's lab. "Thankfully, he missed a few." He explained, the visuals flipping through to show everyone in tubes, Mirby on the cutting board (Bluebeard's definition of an operating table), and, finally, Bluebeard's body, also in a tube. "To get your body back, you need to do as I say!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2403 on: November 17, 2010, 09:22:26 PM
Alucard slowly began to succumb to his torture, his mind beginning to become corrupt.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2404 on: November 18, 2010, 08:09:18 AM
After a few moments, Bjorn explained his plan to Bluebeard. "What if this plan of yours doesn't work?" The ghost pirate asked, crossing his arms.

"Then we get to spend the rest of eternity at each others' throats." Bjorn said, several shikigami coming out of his coat. "Here are the shikigami you need to accomplish this plan. Now hurry before it's too late to succeed." He said, motioning for Bluebeard to leave.

"Quick recap, I just throw these shikigami all over the place, let them detonate, and everything'll be brought in here?" Bluebeard asked, starting for the door, the shikigami crawling into his armor.

"Yes, the violet ones. The red one is for the girl to be sent someplace safe, and the black one is for Death to be banished if he catches onto this plan." Bjorn instructed, watching as Bluebeard nodded and rushed out the door, charging for the lab. "I can't activate the final seal until Death is banished and Dracula destroyed. Once the seal is activated, the rest of the pieces will fall into place." He said, mostly to himself.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2405 on: November 19, 2010, 04:53:35 AM
((calling Afrooooo, Calling Afroooo~))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2406 on: November 19, 2010, 08:05:16 PM
After a moment, Bluebeard entered the lab, and pulled out a pouch. "There. Bjorn is no more, and here are his ashes as proof." He said, holding the bag out for the Doctor to inspect. Of course, they were actually ashes of a vampire, but they weren't Bjorn's. They were of one of the vampires that Death took out, but the chances of the Doctor knowing that on sight were slim to none, considering that Bjorn would've had to have been a lot craftier than the Doctor possibly assumed he was to get ahold of the ashes for his plan. The whole point of all this charade was for Bluebeard to nuke the place with the special shikigami once he got his body back.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2407 on: November 20, 2010, 03:15:23 AM
[[I'm just gonna do this...]]

"What the [tornado fang] did you do, man? [tornado fang], I can't believe this."

"Huh? Where am I?"

Everything was black. Ammes couldn't feel anything. All he could hear was his voice and that of another.

"Oh, I forgot. Your memory is still under manual repression."

"What? Who are you? What is this talk about repression?"

"[parasitic bomb]. It seems you temporarily faded from existence for a moment... This universe has especially strange properties."

"Excuse me? What's happening?"

"Ammes, listen, some heavy [parasitic bomb] is about to go down. You need to get back in there. Go find the others you've met up with. They'll know what to do. I'd try to recon myself, but I can't get in. Too much [tornado fang]ing disturbance."

"Hey! How do you know my name? What is this you're--"

Everything became a blinding white, and Ammes found himself lying on the floor in the castle in which he last found himself. He had no recollection of when or how he had supposedly lost consciousness (if you could call it that), and it seems nothing much had changed, as he began to become quickly surrounded by various creatures.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2408 on: November 20, 2010, 07:26:15 AM
A faint magic aura surrounded Mirby's body... it was too weak to be noticed by the doctor intentionally (so weak it looked like lingering effects) yet still strong enough to prevent any major damage caused by the surgery.

[Why am I imagining Inspector Gadget right now?]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2409 on: November 20, 2010, 08:32:08 PM
Before the doctor could start the surgery, he was interupted by Bluebeard. Frankenstein looked at the ghost possesed armor and and smiled politely.
"So, you have returned Mr. Pirate. And you bought a present"
Frankenstein grabbed the bag and looked at the content. He then looked at Blueberd for a moment and dropped the bag. The scientist sighed.
"No wonder your body was stolen and that you are being manipulated so easily."
He approached Bluebeard, still keeping his smile.
"Bjorn, Bjorn, I thought he could arrange things a bit better. After all he was hiding in Heart's shadow this whole time so ofcourse I thought that he would be a bit more cunning."
He fixed his glasses and pointed at the armor Bluebeard was possessing. He started explaining in a monotone manner
"So, you are telling me that you could defeat 3 vampire dukes without any recieving serious damage? Bringing me a bag of ashes was supposed to convince of Bjorn's demise...but there is no way I could tell that this are indeed his ashes. The armor you are now possessing isn't strong enough for that, even with your added abilities."
The doctor was now standing face to face with Bluebeard.
"How come you let me explain that? It's simple, maybe even an simple minded fool like you has noticed."
And really, Blueaberd the noticed that he wasn't able to move the armor.
" I control that armor and I can hear everything you can hear.
I really wanted to see what Bjorn is capable of...oh well, I might aswell get rid of him."
Frankenstein pulled out a remote from his coat and pressed a button on it.
"You want to know a secret about that armor? It stored a remote controled bomb, strong enough to anihilate a larger room of this castle. During your short clash with Bjorn, I released the bomb. Guess what just happened after I pressed this little button?"
A maniac grin appeared on the doctor's face.
Meanwhile the meeting hall of the renegade vampires was engulfed by a bright flash of light.
"I wonder if he was able to escape..."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2410 on: November 21, 2010, 08:03:41 AM
"Oh, I don't know." Bluebeard said, all of the purple shikigami flooding out of the armor and filling the room. "How about we go find out?" He added, his face becoming visible on the front of the helmet on his armor. He was wearing an evil grin as all of them exploded. Consuming everything in the room in light.

As the light started fading, it was revealed that everything in the doctor's lab had been moved to the main hall of the renegade vampires. A good chunk of the wall was missing, and, if you looked out of it, you would see that the room was high above the courtyard. Bjorn was standing there, waiting for them, and looking none too pleased, especially since he was missing an arm.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2411 on: November 21, 2010, 09:48:26 AM
The doctor looked over to Bjorn.
"This little game of yours takes way too long. You should probably stop now Mr. Bjorn. You wouldn't make a good specimen, and you know what I do to useless materia"
Said the doctor in a polite manner.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2412 on: November 21, 2010, 10:07:54 AM
Bjorn cracked his neck. "I didn't appreciate that bomb, Doctor, and I really didn't appreciate losing my arm to get rid of it." He said, pointing at his armless shoulder. "Though, since you've been listening in, I suppose you know about the seal I put on this room that keeps Death out, even if the walls get torn down." He said, the liquid shikigami forming into a replacement arm. "So, what do you suppose we're going to do now?"

"Maybe getting me another suit of armor I can use, or perhaps my body?" Bluebeard asked.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2413 on: November 21, 2010, 10:33:11 AM
"So, you really are still on about that. That's sad. Bruce?"
Frankenstein turned to his loyal servant, the ex-vampire hunter Bruce who by the mention of his name stood up and waited for his next orders.
"I don't have time to be playing around with you, especially when there is science that needs to be done, so I'll let Bruce have some fun with you."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2414 on: November 21, 2010, 04:21:06 PM
During his conversation with Bjorn, Frankestein failed to notice a small insect crawl into his lab coat.

Far from the two in a pile of stones, emerged Metla, who also seemed to have gotten injured in the explosion not so long ago. Part of his leg was blown off and a chunk of his tower-like head was missing.

"Hmmm, we should have suspected-ed something like this to-o happen, Bjorn." The creepy vampire said, in an annoyed tone.

He didn't seem to have a problem standing up straight with one leg and he just dusted himself. However, various toxins began to ooze from his wounds.

Metla looked at Frankestein
 and fell in love at first sight inspected the dear doctor.
"I presume you are Dr.-r. Frankestein. Hmmm, I was-as expecting someone like yourself-elf to look a bit less...human-an."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2415 on: November 21, 2010, 04:34:33 PM
From some rubbles also emrged Orlox, who had various wounds on his body which were slowly healing. The vampire was annoyed but such a dirty attack and also that his clothes were torn appart.
"You will pay for this Frankenstein!"
Yelled Orlox.

"Oh, so the two of you survived aswell, hmm I should have used a bigger bomb,I must make a note somewhere"
Said the doctor ignoring what the two vampires said. He was standing above Mirby, ready for the surgery.
"Bruce, would you kindly?"
Said the doctor and suddenly Bruce rushed at the two vampires

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2416 on: November 21, 2010, 06:12:41 PM
Meanwhile, Mirby was still unconscious on the table...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2417 on: November 22, 2010, 04:18:25 AM
[Wait, does Bruce have a soul attached to him?]

"I don't think so!" Bluebeard launched out of the armor and at Bruce, grabbing and pulling in the opposite direction to remove Bruce's soul, assuming he had one to remove.

Bjorn braced himself for if Bluebeard didn't stop Bruce. "Feh, it wasn't that your bomb wasn't big enough so much as I managed to throw it out the window in time." Bjorn said, making the liquid shikigmi fly straight past/through Bruce to skewer the Doctor. "Considering that you are, indeed, a human whose only extraordinary ability is a powerful brain, all I have to do is remove your head and toss it out that little hole to permanently end your miserable existance."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2418 on: November 22, 2010, 07:04:51 AM
Before Bluebeard could pull out his soul, Bruce gathered holy aura around himself.
"GRAND CRUZ!"
Bruce was engulfed by a burning cross which knocked Bluebeard back.

Frankenstein grabbed the shikigami in midair and squashed it in his hand.
"You know what's the biggest difference between us? I know everything about my opponent, unlike you"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2419 on: November 22, 2010, 08:27:05 AM
Bluebeard was sent flying. "Damn! Never thought I'd run into a paladin here, especially not in these circumstances." He grumbled, staying at a safe distance.

Bjorn simply grinned. "You may know everything about me, but you don't know much about shikigami, especially my liquid metal one." He said, the shikigami that the doctor had 'squished' wriggling and extending several tendrils straight though the Doctor* before extending a larger tendril that connected to the liquid metal shikigami that was being used as a replacement arm. "I may not be a King, but you are but a mere Pawn, Doctor."

((*Imagine the evil terminator from T2.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2420 on: November 22, 2010, 01:57:34 PM
(What? Did he stab him or what?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2421 on: November 22, 2010, 03:50:23 PM
------------

Death laughed. It was a cold laugh, that almost seemed to suck out the last bits of life and warmth from the room.

"Witness the rebirth of the Lord of Darkness! Dracula has returned!"
------------

((calling Afrooooo, Calling Afroooo~))

(Hm? OH! Um...where were we...ah yes.  -u-')

----------
"Urh..." Afro, or dracula now?, fell to one knee,"Death...it seems this incarnation is still resisting..." He stood back up and dusted him self off, "He keeps mentioning something about a show 'Roa knows best'..." * o~O* the new incarnation of dracula said.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2422 on: November 22, 2010, 04:41:01 PM
----
Death stared at his master for a while in disbelief
"Thou certainly ruined the mood...But it appears thy return isn't complete, certainly thou must become one with the castle once more...What is this 'Roa knows best' anyway?"
----
Ammes was approached by Remus, Alice and Lisa
"It's good to see that you're fine"
Said Remus.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2423 on: November 22, 2010, 09:18:01 PM
(What? Did he stab him or what?)
((Yes he did, using the shikigami that's replacing his arm.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2424 on: November 22, 2010, 10:23:36 PM
Dr. Frankestein seemed unaffected
"You really don't understand, you never found it strange that a human like me could live in this castle for so long?"
Suddenly electricity flowed trough the shikigami right into Bjorn.
"Who do you think was my favourite test subject?"
The voltage increased
"You thought I wouldn't take advantage of my researches?"
The voltage become so strong, that a normal human would be roasted.