Flame · 264013

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #200 on: May 13, 2010, 08:14:13 AM
Bluebeard gritted his teeth. Yeah, he knew it was futile to get angry and try to escape, because he couldn't do anything, but it didn't really stop him from trying. By now, he had the cage swinging like a pendulum, determined to do something to get out.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #201 on: May 13, 2010, 08:26:18 AM
Mirby looked up at the butler, who was still staring at her. She gritted her teeth. "Do... do what you need... to do..." she said, defeated.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: May 13, 2010, 10:11:01 AM
The Skeleton Butler stared some more. For about... 3 minutes straight. then sank back int the floor.
(really! you guys post faster than Afro can keep up, and hes the main antagonist! >.>; )

Eventually, Bluebeard's ghost managed to swing the cage off it's hook, and it clattered down the small drop, stairs, and fell in a small puddle of water dripping from the roof. But it was still locked. 8D

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #203 on: May 13, 2010, 10:13:00 AM
[Excuuuuuusseee me, princess! hehe]

The butler had vanished, leaving Mirby to wonder what her fate may be...

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: May 13, 2010, 03:22:41 PM
Lamenting her defeat, Mirby stared at the barred floor that was her cage. The woman barely noticed the visitor in her cage arrive.

"Well, Well. So this is the little intruder that stumbled upon Dracfree's castle. How cute~" Sedo the seducer said. A wide grin adorned its face.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #205 on: May 13, 2010, 06:27:50 PM
"ACK!! Sonova-! Urgh..." Bluebeard groaned upon his landing. "One advantage of having no body is you have no bones to break." He grumbled to himself, still in a little pain. "I think I'll just lay here for a while..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #206 on: May 13, 2010, 08:03:24 PM
Mirby heard the intruder and steeled herself, body and soul, against what may come. "What do you want?" she asked.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #207 on: May 13, 2010, 08:05:27 PM
Flame sighed. What was Nova doing? That fool.
Afro... what WILL we do about that damn son of yours? He is freely helping intruders... Lost or not, the girl can not be allowed to live after having entered... If she accepts to become part of the castle, however, is another story. As for the pirate, he was explicitly punished for theft. He shall NOT leave this place.

"I knew he'd do something like this." Afrula paced around a bit. "The pirate maybe easier to deal with, but the girl..." He was interrupted by his personal Skeleton Butler who reported:

Lamenting her defeat, Mirby stared at the barred floor that was her cage. The woman barely noticed the visitor in her cage arrive.

"Well, Well. So this is the little intruder that stumbled upon Dracfree's castle. How cute~" Sedo the seducer said. A wide grin adorned its face.

"Hm...it seems that my sweet little Sedo is working on the girl as we speak." *[eyebrow]* Afrula had a bit of a perverted smile but he then faced Flame again with a stern look on his face. "Er... As for the Pirate...Bring his body and have it here in my throne room soon. I'll be attending some...personal matters soon." He walked towards the door, him and Flame back to back to each other, "I trust you and Sedo can both seduce or at least tempt the girl. I know you of all people should know what it takes." Afrula walks off into the castle.

(Sorry, had a busy night. oh and Flame, use this opportunity to flashback and detail some more if you want. o3o)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: May 13, 2010, 09:52:09 PM
(kay.)
"In your throne... Roo- Oh eew, I didnt know you went that way..."
Said Flame
"But hey, whatever floats your boat..."
Flame walked off to do as Afro had asked.

---------------------------------------------
"Dan! There you are!"
Flame exclaimed as the trio was reunited.

They had reached further into the castle. Afro had discovered the peculiar ability within himself of "The Power of Dominance" In other words, the ability to steal and use the souls of enemies he felled in battle. Suffice to say that when Afro wasnt having massive identity crisis' it was an invaluable power in battle.

"Alright, where are we NOW?"
Asked Afro.

"Dont know..." replied Dan.

"We seem to be SOMEWHERE, thats for sure. But it all looks the same sometimes..."

They were in yet another dark corridor just like all the others. No moonlight here though. they were in far deeper than that could reach.

"Seems to be... what was that!?"
Flame spun around as he heard a loud rumbling noise...
---------------------------------------------------------
(You take care of the boss battle there. Im drawing a blank.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: May 13, 2010, 10:32:25 PM
Sedo giggled like a young woman.

"What do I want you ask? Oh, no no no, sweet child of man~ <3. It's not what I want that matters..." The demon edged closer.

"It is what you want?" The succubus was suddenly dangerously close to Mirby. Its distorted face touching the human's.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #210 on: May 13, 2010, 10:37:12 PM
(kay.)
"In your throne... Roo- Oh eew, I didnt know you went that way..."
Said Flame
"But hey, whatever floats your boat..."
Flame walked off to do as Afro had asked.

---------------------------------------------
"Dan! There you are!"
Flame exclaimed as the trio was reunited.

They had reached further into the castle. Afro had discovered the peculiar ability within himself of "The Power of Dominance" In other words, the ability to steal and use the souls of enemies he felled in battle. Suffice to say that when Afro wasnt having massive identity crisis' it was an invaluable power in battle.

"Alright, where are we NOW?"
Asked Afro.

"Dont know..." replied Dan.

"We seem to be SOMEWHERE, thats for sure. But it all looks the same sometimes..."

They were in yet another dark corridor just like all the others. No moonlight here though. they were in far deeper than that could reach.

"Seems to be... what was that!?"
Flame spun around as he heard a loud rumbling noise...
---------------------------------------------------------
(You take care of the boss battle there. Im drawing a blank.)

(ok)
----------------------------
"watch out!" Flame shouted as he grabbed Afro and jumped out of the way of a huge golem's fist.

"Afro...are you okay?" asked Dan frantically as he caught up with them as they faced the side of the Golem.

"Flame...AGH!" Afro clutched his head again. It seemed the tempting soul from this Golem was putting more f a strain on Afro's resistance.

"Flame, we need to take this thing out soon or Afro might snap!" Dan shouted out as the golem readied his fist for another smash attack on the trio.
(Care to add on?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: May 13, 2010, 11:17:49 PM
Novacard kept smashing the walls "Damn it Flame!" He pounded the cage, slashing maniacally. "I never even liked your piano lessons, Flame!!" He yelled, smashing his angry fists against the walls, slashing at the walls like no tomorrow.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #212 on: May 13, 2010, 11:37:34 PM
"What... what I want? Tell me... what exactly is it that I want?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: May 14, 2010, 12:33:51 AM
"It depends on your deepest desire, child." Sedo said in a deep voice.

The demon vanished from Mirby's side. The female adventurer thought she was safe fo now, but was still alert. Keeping her eye out for whatever the eerie faced creature had in store.

Suddenly, she felt a warm touch on her shoulders.
"Every human desires one thing or another...sometimes they desire it all!" Sedo said in a belowing demonic voice.
Mirby was a bit spooked by the demon's sudden appearance.

"Humans desire power, money, attention, love...pleasure. But...what do you want? What is your deepest desire?" The demon carased the woman as she sootheted her with a calming, almost motherly voice.

Before she could respond, Sedo stopped her lips with her finger. The demon was now bent down infront of Mirby.
"Shh. I know exactly what you want...you wish for freedom, no?" It whispered to her ear.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #214 on: May 14, 2010, 01:23:02 AM
"Freedom? Hah, that's an obvious one; your masters must've overheard me talking about it the entire time I've been here. Tell me one of my desires that I haven't been ranting and raving about since I arrived!" Mirby spat at the demon.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #215 on: May 14, 2010, 04:02:23 AM
Sedo merely smiled at the woman.

"Eh, I suppose that WAS a bit obvious. Course, I was referring to getting out of this retched cage...but..." The succubus told her, showing its back to the Mirby.

"...I might as well just leave you alone here to rot. I did give you a chance though." The demon began to phase out of the cage.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #216 on: May 14, 2010, 05:06:46 AM
"Actually... maybe we could work something out..." Mirby said.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #217 on: May 14, 2010, 05:41:17 AM
By this point in time, Bluebeard had gotten pretty bored. So, unable to get out of the cage, he started singing to entertain himself.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #218 on: May 14, 2010, 05:43:54 AM
Mirby waited for a response, knowing full well she may end up sacrificing more than she was willing to.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #219 on: May 14, 2010, 06:33:09 AM
After being silent for what seemed like an eternity for Mirby, Sedo had turned to her. The demon giggled happily.

"There are several things you could to appease me and my master, girl..."
Sedo gazed at the defenceless woman's body.

"...However, there is something more important than that...unfourtinately."

The succubus suddenly appeared behind Mirby and held her in its arms.

"We have one intruder who seeks to stop our master. We're quite popular today, no? His a small machine being, carrying a holy weapon. Since you we're able to harm Dracfro's son, you should be capable of dealing with this thing." Sedo told Mirby in a distorted voice.

"If you do this, I'll persuade Dracfro to let you leave this castle, maybe even let you forget this whole ordeal...just as long as you do your job...agreed?" The demon twirled the woman's hair.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #220 on: May 14, 2010, 06:36:21 AM
"I... I suppose... what... is his name?" Mirby asked.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #221 on: May 14, 2010, 06:47:33 AM
(ok)
"watch out!" Flame shouted as he grabbed Afro and jumped out of the way of a huge golem's fist.

"Afro...are you okay?" asked Dan frantically as he caught up with them as they faced the side of the Golem.

"Flame...AGH!" Afro clutched his head again. It seemed the tempting soul from this Golem was putting more f a strain on Afro's resistance.

"Flame, we need to take this thing out soon or Afro might snap!" Dan shouted out as the golem readied his fist for another smash attack on the trio.
(Care to add on?)
-------------------------------
"Holy crap, what is that thing?"
Flame shot at it with his wrist shotgun, to no avail.

"I figured bullets wouldnt be too useful against it... ugh."
Flame reached behind his back and pulled out of it's sheath his very rarely used bustersword, which he only ever equipped or used in extreme situations. He activated the blue core in it's holt, and a blue blade of energy appeared along it's metal blade.
"I really hate having to use this thing... its so big and clumsy!"

He swung at the golem, making a large gash across it's stone body. it staggered back a bit, but came charging back at Flame befor he could react, knocking him into the wall.
Flame grimaced in pain as he hit the wall, but quickly regained himself as he ran up the the creature and with a swift swing, cut it's arm off. As the monster tried to swing at him with its other arm, Flame stuck the sword into its chest, and the monster exploded.

'Wow? I didnt expect that..."

But his relief was misplaced, as the pieces re formed again, this time, missing its arm and half of it's chest, revealing a red core inside.
"crap..."
But Flame could not finish his sentence as the golem swung the unraveled giant chain that had been wrapped around it before it's explosion, at Flame, knocing him through the far wall, and out of sight.

Afro looked on as the event unfolded.
"Flaame!"

Dan saw as well.
"[parasitic bomb]. That thing packs a hell of  a punch..."
--------------------------------

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #222 on: May 14, 2010, 06:57:56 AM
"I believe his name is Dan. He is about half the size of an average man...however, you shouldn't underestimate him..." Sedo suddenly began to speak with a bit of scorn in its voice.

"The little bastard ripped my original and beautiful face off when I just wanted to play with him...those 2 and a half weeks ago~ <3." Though the demon's tone sounded quite cheerful, its grip said otherwise.
A strong bone-crushing grip it had on Mirby's arms.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #223 on: May 14, 2010, 06:59:39 AM
((What is going to become of Bluebeard? I'm sitting here bored out of my skull for something to happen.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #224 on: May 14, 2010, 07:07:53 AM
The emotion of the being poured into Mirby, and she knew the rage of her current companion. "Just to satisfy my curiosity, what would happen if I were to... reneg on this deal?"