RPMVania

Flame · 269582

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: May 14, 2010, 07:21:14 AM
The ghostly armored pirate seemed like he had given up on trying to escape. The poor soul started to sing a tune just to ease his boredom.

Unbeknownst to him, he attracted the attention of the castle's secret dweller.

The being slowly made its way towards the sound of the phantom's singing.
----------------------------

The demon giggled.
"Well, seeing as you have gotten me in a bad mood, I'll just slice 'n dice ya, silly~ <3" Two large daggers which seemed to have materialized from the tips of her cape we're very close to Mirby's neck and stomach.

"That is of course, after I have made you into one of my personal pets. You would be immortal, but you would still feel pain and misery like any other meat being. Not only that, but you would not have any free will of your own. You'd just be an obedient dog who get's "killed" every so often (among other things), just to make me happy~ <3." The succubus' head tilted to the left, a fake warm smile adorned her false face.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #226 on: May 14, 2010, 07:26:30 AM
Bluebeard took notice of the armor he had been possessing earlier on the floor not too far away from him, all smashed up and in pieces. "Well now, looks like I'm gonna need a new suit once I get outta here." He said, pausing and thinking a moment before reaching out of the cage and grabbing at one of the pieces of armor, which was just out of reach. "Almost... Got it...."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #227 on: May 14, 2010, 07:32:18 AM
"I was asking hypothetically. I already agreed to do your work for you. As much as it pains me to say this... I'm yours to command... where is this Dan fellow?" Mirby asked.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #228 on: May 14, 2010, 07:54:55 AM
(Bluebeard- you know- you CAN go all "Super mongey ball" in that cage... 8D and sort of roll around till you manage to break it.. I was sort of expecting you to handle that.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #229 on: May 14, 2010, 07:58:34 AM
((Oh, I thought it was rectangular. :O My bad.))

Bluebeard gave up on trying to grab the armor when the cage started rolling. "Eh? Hmm... Yeah... I think I can work with this." He said to himself, getting up and starting to roll the cage around, aiming to slam into the walls and possibly break the cage.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: May 14, 2010, 08:47:56 AM
(actually, its more like this. http://www.fallingpixel.com/products/6868/mains/birdcage.jpg  but thats still rollable)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #231 on: May 14, 2010, 05:20:24 PM
Meanwhile. Unknown place.
A red pentagram was drawn on the floor of a ceremony room. In the miiddle of the pentagram was a floating red orb engulfed in flames. In each of the pentagrams corners was standing a creature. The grim reaper was also standing in one of them. Death was chanting something in an unknown language. After he was done, the orb broke appart into five piece, those pieces then flew into the five creatures standing in the pentagram. The shards were absorbed by the creatures. When the ritual finished, 4 monsters and the star vanished, only the lord of death stayed in the room.
"Now noone who means harm to the dark lord will be able to approach him, untill the five guardians are defeated."
The reaper then started laughing.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #232 on: May 14, 2010, 09:39:58 PM
After several minutes of rolling the cage into the walls, it finally broke and Bluebeard got out. "Finally." He said, stretching and looking around. Since he gave off a dim glow, he could see a little better to find out how to get out. The walls were lined with ledges that were just barely wide enough to climb up. Sure, he could fly out now, but he'd have to come back for his stuff later if he did. After a brief look-around, Bluebeard went back to possessing the armor and reassembling it and putting his stuff back in. There were a couple pieces that were too damaged to use, giving him a sort of disembodied, floating look. "Now, to get the hell out of this pit."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #233 on: May 15, 2010, 03:01:52 AM
"Oh, I know. I just wanted to make sure you understood what would happen if you were to break our deal." Sedo continued to carras the woman's body, not only with its hands, but also its daggered cape tips.

"However, just to make sure, you'll be going with some one who will keep an eye on you."

The demon snapped its fingers and summoned a small creature in front of Mirby.

It was a very small being, the same size of a fairy one might say. It had short black hair, red skin, purple freckles on her face and a small horn on her forehead. She wore barely any clothes, and bore two tiny bat wings on her back.

"This cute little slave here is called Datch. She will be the one who will watch and make sure you do as you are told. She's can also help you by enhacing your equipment and giving you some useful abilities in battle."

Datch had a blank expression in her face. It looked as if she was watching through the human she was to acompany on this quest.

"You can also make her do anything you want. Observe..."

Sedo turned to the fairy succubus and it commanded her to:

"Pat your head, stick out your tounge and rub your stomach."

Instantly, the creature did as it was told.

"Now juggle."

Out of thin air, small balls appeared in the fairy's tiny hands and she started to juggle them.

"Hmmm...say something funny."

"Ruttabega"

Though what the being said was not even the a slightly bit humorous, Sedo laughed her non-excistant heart out.

"I could show you all the diffrent things she can do...but, time is of the essence I suppose." Sedo turned its head at Mirby.

"This Dan fellow was last spotted near the castle's storage room. He should be around there, somewhere."

The demon snapped its fingers and the cage was open.

"Now then, don't waste any time and go hunt down that machine!" Sedo bellowed in a blood curdling voice.
-------------------------------

Bluebeared didn;t know it, but he was being followed by a strange, crawling creature from the dungeon caverns.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #234 on: May 15, 2010, 03:47:37 AM
"Yes... one last question though. What direction are those rooms in? This place is a friggin' maze!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #235 on: May 15, 2010, 04:23:19 AM
Sedo stretched out its arm and a scroll materialized before it.

"This should help you navigate through this castle...there's a catch though, the map only shows the places where the holder has been."

When the demon gave Mirby the map, two small flames popped out from it.

"This two flames represent where you are and where your current destination is. You know, for those who have a zero sence of direction~.  The blue flame is yourself, the red flame is where the minions who are looking for the intruder are. They were probably destroyed by his metallic hands. Though, one of them might have placed a tracking spell on him."

Sedo began to walk away from the woman.

"Oh wait, there's is one more or two more things I need to tell you..."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #236 on: May 15, 2010, 04:28:49 AM
"Yeah, what is it?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #237 on: May 15, 2010, 05:09:43 AM
Sedo turned slighltly towards Mirby, just enopugh to show her its face.
"You see this face. I got it from a nice young man who wandered into the castle the day after my old one got ripped off. The same goes for this two tailed cape."

The succubus showed its back to show her said cape.

"However, the man neglected to give me the rest of his garb." It moved her hair to show Mirby a large rip between the two tails of the cape.

"The man still has it and refuses to give me the rest. My minions and I have tried to catch him, but he keeps escaping our grasp." It said in a deep voice and hazy.

"If you happen to bump into him, kill him, and retrieve his last tail. If you do so, I'll give you something extra other than your freedom."

The demon the flew away from the cage, or was about to, until it remembered:
"...I forgot to mention, you only have 2 hours to look for and kill the machine...also, you cannot get the help of your friends. In fact, you should avoid them at all cost, if you know whats good for you. As for the dwellers of this castle. Let's just say just because you know me or see you with Datch, doesn't mean they won't try to kill you."
With that out of the way, the demon flew off, and dissapeared into the darkness of the dungeon.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #238 on: May 15, 2010, 05:32:38 AM
"Still don't know who that is... hey look, a blue square!" Mirby moved to that room and found a teleporter. As it happened, there was a teleporter right by where the minions fell. She warped there and found them. Turns out they had put a tracker on the man. It appeared on her map, and there was yet another teleporter right by where he was. "This is easier than I thought... however... hmm..." Mirby considered what would happen if she failed... it almost appealed to her. The no free will part was all that turned her off from it. Not like she wouldn't listen anyways... Might be- *BAM* Mirby got up. "OW! Should watch where I'm going... walked right into that wall. Okay, now to warp to this Dan fellow. And that guy who has the clothes that demon wants..."

[Who is that? I seriously don't know.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #239 on: May 15, 2010, 06:00:38 AM
(Its Dan.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #240 on: May 15, 2010, 06:06:16 AM
After several minutes, Bluebeard had scaled up the wall to a solid foothold, where an unlocked door was. "Whew... That was a doozy of a climb... Well, time to find Mirby and that vampire kid..." He said, walking out the door just leaving it open. "Though, first, I should find the rest of my belongings..." He said to himself, heading down the hall.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #241 on: May 15, 2010, 06:08:00 AM
[So I'm already going after him? Perfect!]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #242 on: May 15, 2010, 07:11:04 AM
Flame had done as Afro had asked him to do, and moved The Pirate's body into his inner sanctum. Complete with a fancy coffin- For added dramatic effect.

It was also sealed with chain, dark seal, and magic barriers to... "protect" it- Not only to keep the Pirates soul from just phasing through the coffin into his body, but to keep it from the malevolent energies within the throne room which could very well accumulate and attempt to possess the shell. Whatever Afro wanted to do with the body, Flame was sure it did not involve a corrupt and possessed body. Yet...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #243 on: May 15, 2010, 07:34:40 AM
After several more minutes of walking, Bluebeard spotted one of the things he was looking for: his boarding axe. Like with the rest of his weapons, it was being used clumsily by a skeleton. He sighed. "Why do the weakest, stupidest monsters use my weapons?" He grumbled, pulling a flintlock out, aiming at the skeleton's head, and firing, causing it to shatter and drop the weapon. "And there we go. Now all I have to do before finding my body is get Hachi-san back." He said, retrieving the boarding axe and putting it away.

((Note: Hachi-san is the name of Bluebeard's special sword. It looks like a decorated broadsword, in case a boss that is to be encountered later has it. Only Bluebeard can use it properly.))

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #244 on: May 15, 2010, 07:45:42 AM
[Who's RPing Dan? And come to think of it, there's a remixer by the name of Vampire Hunter Dan. Coincidence?]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: May 15, 2010, 07:46:33 AM
(Afro is Rping Dan. o3o and no, Dan's existed before this RP.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #246 on: May 15, 2010, 08:00:20 AM
[Just curious. Well, I'm not too far away from Dan; waiting on Afro now]

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: May 15, 2010, 08:47:06 AM
[@Flame: Actually, the one with the cape is not Dan.]

The fairy that was hovering on Mirby's shoulder gazed at the woman with a cold look in her eyes.
--------------------------------

As the armor looked for his weapons, a shadow stalked him, hiding in nooks and kranies of the halls.

"...Do you have my face?..." A garbeld voice asked the spirit.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #248 on: May 15, 2010, 09:07:09 AM
[Ah! So even though Mirby should avoid her friends, a confrontation may be imminent between her and Bluebeard, since the one with the cape is stalking him... interesting... nice set-up, Jestah! ^_^]

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #249 on: May 15, 2010, 07:43:38 PM
       Outside the castle, in an unmentionable village in Transylvania, a group of villagers are being festive in the local pub with every-nightly dancing and general chatter. The village has become more gloom and foggy with every year that has gone by, with the cause being the castle commonly known as Castlevania. The streets have this silent and dead presence, meaning that very rarely will one ever see a living being or creature appear anywhere outside the houses of the village. It is the effect of the evil deed that has been caused by Castlevania that gives a terrifying mood to the village.

The front door of the local pub suddenly opens and in comes two very mysterious human-like creatures, walking through the pub entrance. Both of them are wearing hoods to conceal their actual appearance. One of them is looking around the pub to observe the environment, that same person turns their head to their companion, signaling by shaking their head, directing to two vacant chairs in front of the bartender table. The other person nods their head, and both of them are walking towards the chairs and sits down on them.

"Well well, it be not everyday we be gettin' outsiders to our local pub. What would ye be havin' then... strangers?"

One of them lowered their head down, opened their voice to reveal a calm soothing feminine voice, and they answered...

"... M-Milk please..."

The bartender was quite stumped by that answer, realizing by the tone of the voice, that it was indeed a young woman asking for said drink. However, with a simple request like that, the bartender and the other customers started to laugh at the request of a simple drink like that.

"Missy, in here we serve drinks of the more alcoholic brand. I be sure that you understand that, right lass?"

She got silent and turned her head around. The bartender nodded a bit and turned his head around to the other person.

"Hm and what be it that you would like then? I sure be hoping you have a better taste than your friend there..."

The voice that was heard was sweet, light and gentle, as if sung by an enchanting beautiful angel up from the heavenly skies.

"... Orange Soda..."

The bartender, being almost captivated by the sweet lovely voice, suddenly got his sense back and got as hung up by that answer as the first girl's answer.

"... ugh... Look here young lasses, I be not on the know-about where you be comin' from, but in here, we serve alcohol, not simple children's drinks. Now I suggest that you be leav-..."

The girl with the angel voice raised her head up, staring at the bartender with a sweet lovely yet intimidating (at that moment) purplish red glare in her eyes. The bartender instantly got both shocked and love-struck, and his mood changed suddenly...

"F-F-Forgive me, my ladies. I did not mean to cause problems for ye both. H-Here you go, your drinks...!"

He pours said drink requests on two long glasses, then he walked away to the other customers close by to leave the girls alone. They drink and talk to themselves.

"Are you alright, Laura? Did that horrible man scare you?" (Laura)

"I-I'm OK... I'll be alright... thank you for caring for me, my mistress..."

"Oh don't worry, sweetie~ I'm happy to help you, after what happened with your last mistress Carmilla. You have become a very independent girl now and you don't always have to follow my words, but if you do feel warm around me, then I don't mind that either. I'm happy to help you if something is troubling you. You are like a daughter to me."

She kisses Laura on the cheek, Laura is blushing and smiles happily and they both go back enjoying their drinks. On the very corners of the pub, a mysterious man with silky grayish white hair, wearing protective gear and very short reddish cloak around his neck, drinks his brew and listening to the interesting ladies sitting by the table in front of the bartender. He gets up from his seat, walks towards them and decides to have a chat on his own with them, in a dark scruffy tone of voice, similar to a certain "famous" stealthy one-man soldier of futuristic modern times. (Solid Snake)

"Hrm, I see that you girls are enjoying your drinks. I am curious, I did not quite catch your names."

The girls are staring at each other at first, not being sure if they could trust this man. But seeing that he does look like a trusty noble spirit, they calm down and answer the man.

"My name is Laura!" *happy smile*

"... Belmont... Rebecca Belmont."

"Belmont, you say? Well, no wonder you two looked like an interesting couple to show up in this gloomy village. This place has been corrupt by the spell of the evil castle that you see right out that window over there. We don't seem to get many folks around here, so it's no surprise that it makes one curious. Have you two come here for a reason?"

"... Answers... for many centuries, my family have been fighting the evil spirits of the castle, but to no avail. My forefather Leon Belmont got a whip handed to him by a Rinaldo Gandolfi that was infused with the blood of his deceased wife Sara Trantoul and the power of alchemy, and he used it to fight against his friend Mathias Cronqvist who became Count Dracula himself. I have been following the footsteps of my ancestors so that I can finally destroy the evil for good, with my whip Love Bliss. A couple of years ago, I was personally fighting the evil count along with my long-time friend, but he suddenly disappeared. I hope that he is still alive and not succumb to torturous death. The only thing I have left of him is this yellow scarf around my neck and these dark shady glasses on top of my head. He has saved me countless times from danger and I am in favor to him for that. Not only that, but the creatures of that castle has also kidnapped my sweet tender boyfriend Ricky Belnades. Laura and I are heading to the castle to rescue him. I have been known that many people has entered that castle but without being able to destroy the evil spirits inside it. I have gathered enough knowledge and strength to go there and defeat the evil myself, with my friend Laura here."

She pets Laura on the head and she giggles happily with a smile.

"Hrm, interesting story. You two ladies seem like you have kind hearts. Even if you two are courageous enough to enter that castle by yourselves, it's a bit reckless to go in there alone. Mind if I tag along? I promise to be of assistance. I have my own personal reason to head into that castle and I'd be glad to help you find the answers you seek as well."

"Um... well, I think that's fine... sure, why not~ The more help we get the better~"

They both shake hands, and Ms. Belmont, Laura and the man walk out of the pub and taking a long journey towards the castle. The path to the castle is surrounded by woods and forests, and it would soon be known that walking through this path would be a tough one to cross...

The Love Bliss is actually an upgraded Vampire Killer in disguise, infused with loving powers, but no one knows this besides Ms. Belmont herself.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~