Flame · 264332

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1400 on: June 25, 2010, 09:03:21 PM
Mirby watched the battle with shock. "ALLLUUCCAARRDDD!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "DEFEAT THAT JERK!!!!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1401 on: June 25, 2010, 09:04:11 PM
(really? down for the count already? You better regain some strength! I was preparing a round 2! )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1402 on: June 25, 2010, 09:04:39 PM
[I'm hoping my encouraging yell will give him renewed strength]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1403 on: June 25, 2010, 09:05:39 PM
[Just keep going with the fight Flame.]
Alucard pointed his blade back at Flame.
"Once more?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1404 on: June 25, 2010, 09:07:24 PM
[I'm hoping my encouraging yell will give him renewed strength]
(As Always. The cry of a woman. Awwwww. Even Iron man did it at the end.  >0< )

"You still want to fight..? Just give up! You will NOT win... In the real world, Unfortunately, Evil very often triumphs over good."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1405 on: June 25, 2010, 09:09:51 PM
Mirby heard all of this. "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! EVIL MAY TRIUMPH WITH SOME BATTLES, BUT GOOD ALWAYS WINS IN THE END!!!" Her pendant started to glow feebly, gaining energy from the cries.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1406 on: June 25, 2010, 09:18:16 PM
"Save your breath girl, Good may also win occasionally, but Evil is always there, and always larger, and the battle never ends. For there to even BE good, there MUSt be evil, just like there must be light for there to be shadow. They are inseperable, and will always exist."

Flame raised his sword out of Alucard and raised it, ready to sink the final blow

(Time to shine, pretty boy! ugh... that brought terrible images of shining vampires to my mind...)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1407 on: June 25, 2010, 09:20:58 PM
"That's a give-in. Without one, the other has no meaning, for there is nothing to offset it, to be its opposite. But Good does triumph in the end!" A small energy sphere began to form around the pendant...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1408 on: June 25, 2010, 09:21:30 PM
"I have to keep fighting, I am not good for anything else." He kicked Flame out of reach and grasped his sword tightly with both of his hands.

"I thank you, Mirby."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1409 on: June 25, 2010, 09:36:00 PM
"Then fight, and destroy this... this monster! As long as evil lives, we shall not rest!" Mirby exclaimed. The sphere of energy shot out a beam that hit Alucard, giving him extra strength and extra speed...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1410 on: June 25, 2010, 09:43:39 PM
Flame went flying across the room, crashing through a whole row of pews, in true action style, hitting the wall and falling with the rubble.

Flame stuck his hand out of the rubble and rose up out of it, his outfit torn and dirty. His red irises seemed to burn with anger.

He stood in the pile, gathering dark energy about himself.

"Now youve made me angry, dhampir prince... I will tear you apart, and relish in your bloody corpse!"

With that, armor burst out from under Flame's clothes, (HnK style) The armor was pitch black, with dark purple bat wing designs and trim, and spikes around the neck collar and wrist guards.

It looked like this.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

He held out his hand, and a gigantic bustersword shimmered into existance. its hilt was black, with a bat wing motif at the base of the blade. Near the base of the blade was a bit with inscriptions in some sort of runic language, which glowed with purple energy.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1411 on: June 25, 2010, 09:49:15 PM
Ammes picked up the chestplate pff the ground and handed it back to Bluebeard.

Well, then. I suppose we should be moving on.
Bluebeard took his chestplate and reattached it. "Yeah. We've spent enough time standing around." He said, promptly walking off in an apparently random direction, however, it was the direction he felt his treasured sword.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1412 on: June 25, 2010, 09:56:24 PM
"I shall take whatever you can throw at me and launch it tenfold!"

He summoned a large sword to accompany him in the battle.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1413 on: June 25, 2010, 10:24:21 PM
Alice was getting annoyed by now at the rabbit's insistence of not giving her the straight facts she had hoped for.

"I was raised in an orphanage, thanks very much. I never even knew my folks. How would he? He never even told me his damn name."
"Chrono, Chrono, this girl doesn´t give a thing about that stuff. She is clearly expecting something else, am I right?"
Beside Frankenstein was standing a person - Zephyr the vampire.  The vampire was leaned a little backwards, pointing at Alice with his clawed hand.
"What is it miss that you are looking for?"

---------------------------------------------
Lisa was cheering up Alucard
"You  can do it Mr. Alucard!...I wonder if we should help him "

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1414 on: June 25, 2010, 10:28:00 PM
Alice recoiled a little when she beheld Zephyr.

"I'm...just here..." She closed her eyes and resolved her will. "I came here to find out what this damned pocketwatch is! I've spent a good deal of my life with this thing, and it hasn't brought me much in the way of happiness. Now could someone please spill the beans on it before I have to gut you freaks like fish?!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1415 on: June 25, 2010, 10:47:49 PM
Zephyr was suddenly standing behind the maid.
"I am afraid that not even we can answer that. We told you what the watch is, but we don´t know why you can use it. The watch is activated by your soul and your heart. It responces to your desire and helps you to conquer time."
In the meantime Frankenstein was looking trough some documents, till he found the informations he searching for.
"It seems there is a force or organization of time travelers. This castle was wisited already by two. Their purpose or origin is unknown, except they both possesed a time manipulating chronometer."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1416 on: June 25, 2010, 11:16:42 PM
Alice sighed again.

"Right. Sorry, this isn't really helping."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1417 on: June 25, 2010, 11:22:51 PM
Frankestein thought for a while, then he suggested:

"Well, it seems the only way you can get the answers you´re looking for is to ask the man who gave you the watch. But you said he´s dead so there is only one way. You must find the Necromancer. But there is even a problem with that... "

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1418 on: June 25, 2010, 11:28:04 PM
"Wait. Are you actually suggesting I find this Necromancer of yours and ask him to resurrect my former mentor's corpse? The guy who turned me into what I am now? No. Not a snowball's chance in Hell."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1419 on: June 25, 2010, 11:30:05 PM
"The Nekcromancer´s powers aren´t that great. He can simply bring his soul back for a short while..enough time for you to ask him out."
Continued the doctor, ignoring Alice´s last statement

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1420 on: June 25, 2010, 11:37:38 PM
Alice hesitated for a moment, then at last gave another sigh and conceded herself.

"Fine. What's the problem?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1421 on: June 26, 2010, 12:44:26 AM
"I shall take whatever you can throw at me and launch it tenfold!"

He summoned a large sword to accompany him in the battle.

"Very well! Lets see then! If your word holds true!"

Lightning flashed some more, once again, illuminating the unnaturally beautiful and unaging Alucard, the son of Dracula, and Flame, in his unnaturally dark armor, the right hand man to Dracula besides Death. The blackness of his armor and the dark misty energy emanating from it contrasting with his pale face and red eyes.

Flame thrust his hand forward, and shot a ball of dark energy at Alucard from the black gauntlet. He rushed Alucard right behind the ball.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1422 on: June 26, 2010, 12:46:29 AM
Alucard countered with three shots of hellfire and stepped aside as his summoned blade pursued Flame.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1423 on: June 26, 2010, 12:58:55 AM
The hellfire eats through the shadow ball, and Flame blocks with his sword. He rushes past Alucard and stops, turning to him.

"TWO can play at THAT game... COME!"

As he says this, a large knight armor soul, upper torso appears above and behind him, with a large sword.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1424 on: June 26, 2010, 02:19:55 AM
The blade begins to fight the black armor while Alucard leaps and vanishes. Suddenly he appears behind Flame and strikes his back.