RPMVania

Flame · 263871

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1375 on: June 23, 2010, 07:26:20 PM
"Argh!" Dan tumbles from the attack, "I still haven't gotten used to this transformation..." Dan gets back up and uses the other end of the spear to knock Hearts back.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1376 on: June 23, 2010, 07:29:18 PM
Hearts regained balance quickly. Beginning with a new combination of kicks and headbutts.
"Tell me Dan, where did you obtain that spear?

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1377 on: June 23, 2010, 07:34:08 PM
The fairy started poking the tentacle man's head.

"Well in a way, I'm just using this guy's body as a mobile inn. Just until I regain my strenght." She giggled a bit, still poking on the tentacle.

"By the way. Your heads really squishy."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1378 on: June 23, 2010, 07:41:06 PM
Hearts regained balance quickly. Beginning with a new combination of kicks and headbutts.
"Tell me Dan, where did you obtain that spear?

Dan parried these attacks and responded, "Im not entirely sure where I got this myself." Dan elbowed Heart in the chest and slashed at him with the spear.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1379 on: June 23, 2010, 09:04:16 PM
"I see...urgh!" Hearts gave Dan an uppercut with his gauntlets.
"YOU LITTLE HOBBIT!!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1380 on: June 23, 2010, 09:19:06 PM
Bluebeard sighed. "Ammes, out of my armor. The more time you spend quizzing the fairy, the less time I have to find my body." He said, grumbling a little and ignoring Leena's suggestion on joining Dracula. "And for the record, I got tricked into coming here on the promise that this castle was abandoned and there was lots of treasure, both of which being complete lies." He said, a disappointed tone in his voice.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1381 on: June 23, 2010, 09:25:56 PM
Flame responded and parried each of the attacks, throwing a few of his own.

they crossed swords, and Flame spoke.T
"Yes, yes... to signify the opposite or some such thing... You may not like his methods... then make your OWN rules... an understanding dark lord... you need not meddle with humans at all if you do not wish too. Your father just has issues.. He did not begin a war against them until they killed your mother for alleged "witchcraft" "

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1382 on: June 23, 2010, 09:33:21 PM
Ammes poked his head out of the armor.

Well, then. I suppose we should be moving on.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1383 on: June 23, 2010, 09:40:16 PM
"Dracula will always return, which is why it is futile to overthrow him, no matter what." He pressed his blade closer to Flame. "I would rather let the Belmont's and the Lecardes deal with him! I am a burden to the world after all."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1384 on: June 23, 2010, 09:43:12 PM
Bluebeard tapped his foot. "My chestplate, please?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1385 on: June 23, 2010, 10:49:31 PM
Ammes picked up the chestplate pff the ground and handed it back to Bluebeard.

Well, then. I suppose we should be moving on.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1386 on: June 24, 2010, 05:02:44 AM
"I see...urgh!" Hearts gave Dan an uppercut with his gauntlets.
"YOU LITTLE HOBBIT!!"

"Gaaa!" Dan tumbles back holding his mouth. "Hrrr, this is what it feels like to taste blood in your mouth huh?" The boy spits a rather bloody spitwad out to the floor and runs towards heart but jumps at the last minute and swings at him with the spear.

(And I'm off to bed. Later @_@)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1387 on: June 24, 2010, 05:06:58 AM
"Dracula will always return, which is why it is futile to overthrow him, no matter what." He pressed his blade closer to Flame. "I would rather let the Belmont's and the Lecardes deal with him! I am a burden to the world after all."
"Then why fight it all? Why fight for a world that will betray you? You would be killed by those mortals you fight for. They would fear you. Why fight at all if you are a burden and The dark lord will always return?"

Flame broke their clash, and also made some sword swings.

Meanwhile, the cross was still bleeding, and the lightning and thunder still crashing. Flame and Alucard clashing within the chapel, along the now blood stained floor.

(Oscar winning scene for SURE)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1388 on: June 24, 2010, 05:31:41 AM
(Indeed.)
Alucard pushed Flame back with fury. His blade singing with the resolve to kill Flame.
"Because even if I am a burden, I can't let my father's war resume it's dark massacre of the human race." He lifted his shield in retaliation against Flame's impact.
"Besides, I have comrades who would say otherwise."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1389 on: June 24, 2010, 06:28:02 AM
"But every time the Dark Lord returns, he will continue the war."

Flames attacks hit the shield. Flame thrust forward with his sword, past the sheild.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1390 on: June 24, 2010, 05:25:48 PM
"Then I will continue to drive him back to hell!"

He thrust the shield forward, giving his like a sting approaching Flame.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1391 on: June 24, 2010, 05:51:48 PM
"Fool. I will never understand why you keep denying your place as the Dark Prince of this castle and its inhabitants."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1392 on: June 24, 2010, 06:08:21 PM
"Would not I replace the fear humans have against my father? Wouldn't demons be able to run free, like Dr. Frankenstein did? The only way to make peace is to send this castle back to the rubble it was!"

Alucard overcame his fatigue and attacked fiercely not letting Flame get a chance to thrust his blade forward.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1393 on: June 24, 2010, 10:44:31 PM
"The Time Clan," Alice sighed, in no mood for cryptics or guessing games. "And just who are the Time Clan, good doctor?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1394 on: June 25, 2010, 01:19:19 PM
The doctor grinned, bemused by Alice´s mood.
"The time caln my dear are individuals who can use the Chronometer and are able to manipulate time to their liking."
" But she can not use the chronometter properly,it is a shame."
The doctor was interupted by a talking rabbit wearring a suit and a cylinder. It was carrying a green chronometer, similiar to that of Alice.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1395 on: June 25, 2010, 02:11:01 PM
In the recesses of her mind, Alice had the strangest feeling that the universe was playing a trick on her with the appearance of the white rabbit. She shrugged it off, though, and gave a cold glance to the dapper animal.

"It's not mine. It was given to me by...somebody."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1396 on: June 25, 2010, 03:55:04 PM
"Is that so? Well it seems that somebody knew about your heritage?"
The rabbid was sitting on Alice´s head. She hasn´t noticed when he got there.
"Noone can use the time clan chronometer except for a member of the time clan. Some members are able to even use the chronometer as a weapon  and ttime stopping is just a trivial matter."
Continued the rabbit, always looking at his pocketwatch

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1397 on: June 25, 2010, 05:27:48 PM
Alice was getting annoyed by now at the rabbit's insistence of not giving her the straight facts she had hoped for.

"I was raised in an orphanage, thanks very much. I never even knew my folks. How would he? He never even told me his damn name."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1398 on: June 25, 2010, 08:34:58 PM
"Would not I replace the fear humans have against my father? Wouldn't demons be able to run free, like Dr. Frankenstein did? The only way to make peace is to send this castle back to the rubble it was!"

Alucard overcame his fatigue and attacked fiercely not letting Flame get a chance to thrust his blade forward.
"Brash as always..."
Flame struggled to match the blows, moving back as he did so. He jumped back a few feet, and rushed at Alucard at superhuman speeds with his sword

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1399 on: June 25, 2010, 08:51:41 PM
Alucard discarded his shield and drove his damaged body towards Flame, his blade shining with one last blow. He attacked with one last blow and unrelenting strength as he felt Flame's blade dig into his flesh. He stood far from his opponent, his back facing him, wondering who will be left standing.