Casshern Sins

Flame · 78993

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: December 29, 2008, 01:46:03 AM
Most of the Anime Locomotion had when I went, was like, 90's anime. which going with Taiyo's statement, only proves PB right... (80's-90's dubs were very good.)
*sigh* I miss the good 'ol days...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: December 29, 2008, 02:08:54 AM
Here's my problem this days. Want an anime what good voice acting? Go watch the ones that use the butchered US version (One Piece). Want to watch the unedited version? Watch the ones with the not so good voice acting (I already said which ones).

Exceptions exist of course (yay for Saint Seiya!)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: December 29, 2008, 02:21:30 AM
Here's my problem this days. Want an anime what good voice acting? Go watch the ones that use the butchered US version (One Piece). Want to watch the unedited version? Watch the ones with the not so good voice acting (I already said which ones).

Exceptions exist of course (yay for Saint Seiya!)
EEEEEXACTLY

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: December 29, 2008, 07:04:57 AM
I know, sucks that my cable provider doesn't have that channel (it's now named Animax btw). However, lately, even if they get the uncensored version of everything, I don't know, the voice acting feels kinda emotionless. At least I feel that's the case when comparing the Latin American version VS US version VS JP version of FMA =/  If anything, it shows that Mexico>every other Lating American country when it comes to dubbing. It just sucks that the best dubbing company was closed ;O;
WTF? ¿Cerraron Intertrack y Video Records? ;O; Esas dos eran de las mejores, especialmente Intertrack, con el fantabuloso dub que hicieron de DBZ. ;O;

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: December 29, 2008, 07:12:45 AM
Life sucks dont it.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: December 29, 2008, 07:45:01 AM
WTF? ¿Cerraron Intertrack y Video Records? ;O; Esas dos eran de las mejores, especialmente Intertrack, con el fantabuloso dub que hicieron de DBZ. ;O;

Eso es lo que oí, y segun Wikipedia no han hecho nada desde Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, así que...

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: December 29, 2008, 04:57:24 PM
Eso es lo que oí, y segun Wikipedia no han hecho nada desde Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, así que...
Life sucks dont it.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: December 30, 2008, 06:12:31 AM
Eso explica por qué yo vi programas como Gundam en español en Guatemala.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #133 on: December 30, 2008, 08:19:38 AM
E aí eu começo a falar em Português e vira a maior putaria.

I was right on avoiding spoilers, things were going to become [tornado fang]ing plot points. Knowing that Braiking had ordered Casshern spoiled one of the surprises, but at least they came clean about Leda and Dio as well. The funny thing is that they produced two males and one female. Well, I guess she just loves the cock that much.

Also weird that say that whole deal about the male and female types by first focusing on Casshern and then on Lyuze. And when they say whether there were successes or failures, then it cuts to Ringo. Hmm...

Oh, the ED is awesome too. I don't think it's going to become the standard ED for the rest of the series like some, more like it's a standalone one to celebrate the 13th episode milestone.

The reason for retcon is to cancel out contradictions
a retcon is a last resort to erase a contradiction
Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:
"You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: December 31, 2008, 06:48:26 AM
two males and one female. Well, I guess she just loves the cock that much.

3 way much?
also, I love how they say that it was to make robots who could reproduce, yet it doesnt seem like they can take their suits off... ( I might be wrong, I mean, hey, If the helmet can dissapear into thin air  and reappear from it and Dio can fit all that damn hair into one of em, anything can happen.)

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #135 on: January 04, 2009, 05:19:45 AM
3 way much?
also, I love how they say that it was to make robots who could reproduce, yet it doesnt seem like they can take their suits off... ( I might be wrong, I mean, hey, If the helmet can dissapear into thin air  and reappear from it and Dio can fit all that damn hair into one of em, anything can happen.)
I was honestly hoping we'd see Casshern's helmet morphing when he was going psycho (for like, the 99th time) in this episode. Alas, not the case.

As for that saying of my previous post, I bumped out on something that Lyuze loves it more than Leda >.> Go figure.

Guys, please let me know when did Gwen Stacy getting retroactively impregnated with Goblin Twins solve any contradiction whatsoever and didn't create a whole set of new ones. TTFN

--

Whenever it comes to "consensus" and things alike, always remember Tony Bullet-Tooth's sage advice:

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: January 04, 2009, 08:50:20 AM
Decided to finally start the series. So far Havn't seen more than the 1st episode so I can't decide on it yet.

Current main interest is that this could make an amuseing Rockman story line. Just replace them with Cashern/ZERO, Luna/X, and Braiking/Sigma. The world situation itself seems a lot similar to  post X5 or the Elf Wars. Even the amnesia thing.

Main difference is that it wouldn't such for [parasitic bomb] like current X story line. Lol copy chi-...well it all sucked starting at 7.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: January 04, 2009, 08:58:27 AM
about the dubbing posts earlier.  I do agree about spanish dubbing (mmm Digimon), but as for english...mind you I haven't watch alot of english dubs nowadays, but from the ones i've seen (Deathnote as of recently).  They're not bad.  If anything, there are a good handful of good english VAs out there, sadly they can't do every anime too...hehe.

Offline Setsuna F. Seiei

• Neo Arcadian
  • 俺が, ガンダムだ!
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: January 04, 2009, 09:09:12 AM
Ironically, there are some that DO do every anime. Which hurts them. JYB is great, but has been doing main character roles over and over again, and some that don't even fit him voice, like Ledouch. 

It's gotten to the point where his voice is getting old (american VAs usually really only have one voice tone)

Around the time the Geass dub production started, even he himself said that he's probably going to quit the anime biz since he also feels the same.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: January 04, 2009, 09:18:47 AM
True.  Sometimes not just VAs but Actors too, end up doing 1 style of a role each and every time.  Aside from a few exceptions along the road. 

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: January 04, 2009, 08:59:41 PM

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: January 04, 2009, 09:18:03 PM
lol genderbending.

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: January 04, 2009, 09:33:40 PM
Hot female Dio is hot 8D

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #143 on: January 04, 2009, 10:16:02 PM
Main difference is that it wouldn't such for [parasitic bomb] like current X story line. Lol copy chi-...well it all sucked starting at 7.
This.

Also, watch ep. 2, you'll wish we had canine companions in the latter series as well.

And these links... why the hell don't these guys take the, uh, sane route and did that for Leda? She's basically asking for it.

--

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: January 04, 2009, 11:59:42 PM
Well, Leda does kinda suck.

I mean she's only been in one fight, and all she did in it was get beaten up by the MotD. Sorry Leda, not too impressed here.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: January 05, 2009, 12:01:14 AM
shes mighty hot though.
and going with what Oji said, thats pretty much why she was made. to make robot babies.8D

Offline Rodrigo Shin

• Not a Zero series
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • Ácido Cinza
Reply #146 on: January 05, 2009, 12:12:20 AM
Yeah, I mean... when were we talking about combat efficiency here?

--

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: January 05, 2009, 12:22:48 AM
Never. XD

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: January 05, 2009, 01:10:26 AM
Yeah, but I like fighting and explosions way more than girls. Girls are icky.

It's part of that whole being mentally 5 years old thing I've got going on.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: January 05, 2009, 07:28:25 AM
Dio sure looks like Zero of CG there...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.