Casshern Sins

Flame · 81109

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: December 28, 2008, 12:48:17 PM
Hello everyone. I'm new in this thread, and plan on getting the series as soon as someone gets of their goddamn ass and releases a packed torrent. Please enlighten me if you see such release. Thank you very much.

Love, DZ.

Do not expect any batch torrent for the next three months, as the series is only halfway through now and there's another 12 episodes to come.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: December 28, 2008, 02:41:46 PM
Hello, everyone. Never mind my previous post. Life is a goddamn [sonic slicer], and those who point that out to me are outright bastards. Next time lemme find out that stuff by myself whydontcha.

Love, DZ.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #102 on: December 28, 2008, 04:03:39 PM
Dear, DominicanZero.

The fan sub group that does a cool work with Casshern Sins right now is [Shinsen-Subs].

Love,
Friender

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: December 28, 2008, 06:06:10 PM
Its amazing how Casshern and Oji seem to find each other in the same places. though now we know why it always seemed that he knew more about casshern than he let on... he MADE him...

It explains onto why he was following Casshern. Then again, seems like a lot of people are following him. It'd make you think how come Casshern hasn't noticed. Or maybe he had and just didn't do anything in fear of killing them off.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: December 28, 2008, 07:19:58 PM
He doesnt follow Casshern. they just seem to find each other. Remember, Ringo was like, Casshern is here! and he was like, "WHAT?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: December 28, 2008, 07:32:42 PM
Dear Friender:

The problem is that I thought Sins would end at 13 episodes. I didn't know it was gonna be 25. Thus, getting bitchslapped by reality becomes a bit more stinging on the face.

Love, DZ.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #106 on: December 28, 2008, 08:22:11 PM

STOP LOOKING AT ME

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: December 28, 2008, 08:40:44 PM
Something tells me she's going to die soon... :(

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #108 on: December 28, 2008, 08:41:01 PM
This adds more to "That internet meme involving wegee". (<- Sarcasim, but unlikely an addition to the creepy stare meme)

Thanks for all the spoilers, now I may have to wait until decent dubbers dub the anime. (the spoiler part is sarcasim, since somehow I wind up completely spoiled on what anime to watch, it ALWAYS happens)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #109 on: December 28, 2008, 08:44:28 PM
Get equipped with: Subtitles.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: December 28, 2008, 08:45:02 PM
You don't want spoilers, then stay away from topics that were made for the sole pupose of discussing them.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: December 28, 2008, 08:45:25 PM
STOP SAYING RANDOM [parasitic bomb] AND THEN CLAIMING IT WAS SARCASM

Also yeah uh you notice how everyone else here is watching the show subbed and enjoying it? Uh yeah. Kind of an idea there.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #112 on: December 28, 2008, 08:48:47 PM
STOP SAYING RANDOM [parasitic bomb] AND THEN CLAIMING IT WAS SARCASM

GET OVER IT!

I'm gonna take Vix's suggestion and head on over to the guys who are dubbing the anime, when I have time.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: December 28, 2008, 08:50:02 PM
dubbing

You may wish to reread her post.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: December 28, 2008, 09:05:52 PM
GET OVER IT!

I'm gonna take Vix's suggestion and head on over to the guys who are dubbing the anime, when I have time.
whats wrong with Subs? you gotta make do with what you got dude. because lets face it, Dubs will ALWAYS suck untill the US learns the way it should be done.
also,
Dear, DominicanZero.

The fan sub group that does a cool work with Casshern Sins right now is [Shinsen-Subs].

Love,
Friender

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #115 on: December 28, 2008, 09:10:18 PM
Nonsense.  Dubs are awesome.  Especially classic 80's dubbing!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #116 on: December 28, 2008, 09:12:36 PM
yeah, but those days are unfortunately long gone... now dubs are mostly pretty bad, or in the case of 4shits,(sometimes,) decent, but the rest sucks. i mean, come on, Yugioh was dubbed Brilliantly, (well, maybe minus Yugis voice...) but the rest was [tornado fang]'d up so badly that well, you get my point. :\

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #117 on: December 28, 2008, 09:16:22 PM
(well, maybe minus Yugis voice...)

What?  Poppycock.  Besides Brooklyn Joey, Yugi had the BEST voice in the series.  Hell, whenever I summoned my DARK MAGICIAN, I yelled it exactly like he did.  That's quality VAing right there!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #118 on: December 28, 2008, 09:57:09 PM
I mean Puny Yugi, not Yami yugi. Yami Yugi was great. normal yugi not so much.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #119 on: December 28, 2008, 11:21:19 PM
FUNimation does pretty decent dubbing.

But still, I prefer the subbed version.

Something tells me she's going to die soon... :(
I hope so.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #120 on: December 28, 2008, 11:32:31 PM
FUNimation does pretty decent dubbing.

But still, I prefer the subbed version.
I hope so.
I dont mind Ringo. shes cute. and she provides SOME sort of happiness to the overall heavy mood.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #121 on: December 29, 2008, 12:54:10 AM
whats wrong with Subs? you gotta make do with what you got dude. because lets face it, Dubs will ALWAYS suck untill the US learns the way it should be done.

And that's why I love living in Mexico, the place where anime dubs are awesome 8D

Or at least they used to be when they actually used the original version instead of the cheaper and aweful US version ;O;

I dont mind Ringo. shes cute. and she provides SOME sort of happiness to the overall heavy mood.

My thoughts exactly.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #122 on: December 29, 2008, 01:12:16 AM
Spanish Dubs rock socks. I know. I spent like, a few weeks in Argentina with my family a few years back, and there was this anime channel, "Locomotion" (A few of you who live in South America know what Im talking about...) and hooo boy, the Spanish dubs were pretty good. Pretty damn good.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #123 on: December 29, 2008, 01:17:17 AM
I know, sucks that my cable provider doesn't have that channel (it's now named Animax btw). However, lately, even if they get the uncensored version of everything, I don't know, the voice acting feels kinda emotionless. At least I feel that's the case when comparing the Latin American version VS US version VS JP version of FMA =/  If anything, it shows that Mexico>every other Lating American country when it comes to dubbing. It just sucks that the best dubbing company was closed ;O;

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #124 on: December 29, 2008, 01:26:44 AM
ah...FMA and Shaman King spanish dubs are awesome. I know that Casshern Sins will get an awesome spanish dub

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"