The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 120627

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #800 on: April 20, 2011, 10:57:19 PM
Anarchy, now just frustrated at Gaia, busted out of his uncomfortable statsis tank.

Stop, Please! I'm fine now, though I appear to still be dying.

Anarchy looked at himself, his color was mostly back, but when he moved it faded, his Color was, in essence, his life force.

You're awake! I thought you were going to take longer, I ordered a truck full of Creampuffs but now it seems they'll have to go to waste.
No, we can stick around a little longer, I'm not entirely ready to go anyway. We can share them, ok?
Ehh... I've been stuck eating this terrible hospital food all day and you want half of the creampuffs?
I never said that...Well screw that I'm ordering another truck full..
Wait! You don't have to....Done!
*Sigh* -AC

Stocking looked at Anarchy, she didn't seem to notice anything off about him and gave him a hug, she could then feel that his entire body felt.... weak.

Hey... Are you alright?

Anarchy was breathing heavily, his color faded again. Stocking looked at him in shock.

This... why is this happening to me?

Anarchy fell to his knees, trying to regain his health... He then came to a realization....

It was when I was there.... the place where Id came from...

Id? Who's that?
The being who became my imposter during the race... He wasn't destroyed... He took my gear... My weapons... My good luck charm... It seems he took a fraction of my life force as well. It seems... that any physical contact with you injures me... did he implant a shadowy essence into me? I need to go back to that place... and destroy him... If I don't... then It'll be the end of me.
That can't happen! We have to go, right away!

Stocking used Gaia to haul Anarchy onto a Stretcher and haul him to See-Through, where Panty was waiting.

Oh hey, it looks like hes ok... why is he on a stretcher?
I'll explain on the way, we need to go to the God Complex Ruins!
Where the race is? Why do we need to go there?
I SAID I WOULD EXPLAIN ON THE WAY! STEP ON IT YOU DUMB [sonic slicer]!

The trio drove off to the ruins. Anarchy said a few things before passing out.

You need this...
Anarchy handed the mysterious key over to the Sisters, he managed to hold onto it, for no apparent reason.
Whats this for?
Its how I got in, it should activate once we get to the ruins...
One last thing...
Whats that? You noticed we forgot the creampuffs?
No, I think... if I make it out of this mess alive... I'll just call myself RMZX "Anarchy"... it fits better for me... that way I can just use my old name again.
Oh, I liked your old name better anyways.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #801 on: April 22, 2011, 03:26:16 AM
"You will find out soon enough. Just do try to keep up, third best." The masked man's stave stretched out to the side and arched its way towards Blackhook. All in a swift, almost unseen, motion.  

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #802 on: April 22, 2011, 03:35:13 AM
The trio approached the ruins, noticing that despite the large amount of cameras and attention paid to the race, they never bothered to spring for security, so they drove right on in like it was a tourist attraction.

This place is... well, certaintly better looking than the TV's made it out to be.

I'll say, its a lot more boring in person.

The key started to glow again. In a short while the Trio were teleported into the vast unknown where Id was supposedly hiding, restoring himself using the life force stolen from Anarchy.

Good Lord! Its [tornado fang]ing dark here, I wouldn't want to be stuck here, no siree.
The whole area smells of ghost.

Anarchy woke up... he was in disbelief that he was back here, where he was almost killed.

Be quiet!

You hear that?

Power....Need More...POWER....I feel it....nearby.
That scent, oho, its that boy again....
another scent... it smells like [sonic slicer], oh this will be enjoyable...
Another? It smells like....sugar?
No matter, another two forms to steal and I'll have my ticket to vaporizing that pathetic existance on the other side...

Its Id...he's going to try and kill us... Keep your guard up!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #803 on: April 26, 2011, 07:51:41 PM
(So uh, is this race still going?  )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #804 on: April 26, 2011, 08:54:14 PM
(Yes)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #805 on: April 26, 2011, 10:13:21 PM
[We have lots of side crap going on, mainly on my side, probably because I wanted to mix things up a bit while still participating in this RP.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #806 on: April 26, 2011, 10:27:34 PM
(Ah. ok. Carry on~)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #807 on: April 26, 2011, 10:39:38 PM
(You can join in...really, please join)

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #808 on: April 26, 2011, 10:42:05 PM
(Plus I'm controlling nearly all this [parasitic bomb] going on in the ruins it's not even funny, now that Gaia's inside the ruins himself. Yeesh)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #809 on: April 26, 2011, 11:33:36 PM
[Yeah, Flame. You don't even have to race, just do some side stuff.

Y'know, I miss the old group. Alice/Lucky Star is gone, DWII doesn't RP anymore, same with Akamaru, Archer/Roa/Laura just got sick of it, and now even Flame is never here. Its just down to Me, Blackhook, Gaia, ST and the occasional Afro-Shroom (Did I forget anybody?). You must admit it can start to get... stale. Not to mention RPMVania is constantly overshadowing us with its... whatever it is that it has that makes it more intresting. :\]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #810 on: April 26, 2011, 11:37:12 PM
(Im here. Its just im more occupied with the RPMvania RP for the moment. its nearing the climax and i just cant figure out what to write. (slight creativity block))

*Flame sips tea in his space station*

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #811 on: April 27, 2011, 02:45:56 AM
[So yeah, I've been thinking guys, should we shorten this race to maybe 5 tracks instead of 9. I'm thinking this arc might be taking longer than I expected.]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #812 on: April 27, 2011, 03:20:50 AM
[Yeah, this current one is kinda dragging on, if I do decide to have my character back into the races I'm really going to get sick of typing "Anarchy Revved his jetskates" one million times. Hell, we should think of ideas for the next track, we did basic streets and ruins, lets do mechanical area next, then a tropical area, and finish it off in some space kinda thing. :P]

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #813 on: April 27, 2011, 04:15:13 AM
(I doubt Rainbow Road hasn't made an appearance yet, so why not let that be the last course?)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #814 on: April 27, 2011, 06:35:39 AM
(now you see why i decided not to participate. RPs are things that are meant to last a while. Something like a race would go on TOO long.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #815 on: April 27, 2011, 02:46:14 PM
[Ah, personally I think a race is difficult because it requires many people doing lots of things while moving. Since we have only 4-5 people at any given time, 2 of whom are not on as often as the others, it goes a lot slower than intended, which is probably why I removed my character from the race.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #816 on: April 27, 2011, 06:31:49 PM
(Hmmm. We haven't destroyed RPM in a while. We should have a big arc again. I mean jesus, the Roa arc tops all, but we should have another one on that magnitude.

ANYONE UP FOR ANOTHER COLONY DROP? 8D )

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #817 on: April 27, 2011, 07:08:03 PM
(Working on it...:D)
Ritter Sieg was walking carefully trough the halls where the got the last signs of Turbo. He came across a wall with inscriptions on it in a language unknown to the knight. He came closer when suddenly a huge black hand emerged from the wall. It was about to grab the night and squash him dead, though Sieg didn't even flinch. Within a blink of an eye, the demonic hand was cut into tiny little pieces. The pieces fell to the ground and vanished in a stream of smoke.
"What are these glyphs? I can't decipher them...I really didn't want her to be botherred with this but I guess I have no choice."
The knight sighed and called his boss...

In the Stadium.
Silan was sitting in the royal lougue when she got the message from Sieg, who told her about the situation.
"It may detract from the race, but I am quite curious about this...send me a picture of the wall."
The misstress put on her Glasses of insight - oversized glasses that worked, pretty much like a computer though someone simple minded cannot wear them for longer than a minute (The results were quite nasty...).
In a few minutes Silan had decoded the inscriptions.
"Sieg, it's pretty much a warning. Some parts were hard to translate so I'll tell you the short version: IF a master of disaster enters the chamber of God complex and the key is also nearby, the it shall awaken... and return to it's original form? We, the people of...  I couldn't translate  this part...cannot allow it to happen. Leave this place at once or ....."
Silan put down the glasses.
"It seems like on of those old temple curses...I guess we have nothing to worry. There is no master of disaster or anything like that in the ruin. But just in case when all the flags have left the ruin, we will teleport out the rest."
Sieg satisfied with the answer was about to teleport out when he remembered someone.
"Meh...not even he would cause something like that.."

(Basically the ruins are something more than ruins and to solve the mystery, a key and master of disaster are needen so....Calling Afro-shroom! 8D)

Blackhook didn't move an inch when he got attacked. When the stave came close enouggh, it got simply blown back by BH's wind shield.
"You wanna test me? Well, then I guess we don't have much time to play around then. How about you became more serious?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #818 on: April 27, 2011, 07:27:18 PM
(We need to get Wily back for this RP. its no fun without our resident mad scientist)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #819 on: April 29, 2011, 06:38:42 AM
[@Blackhook: I take the fact that you have yet to make your character perform an action means that he wants to get hit?]

Failing to react quickly enough, Blackhook was stabbed in the neck by Crimson's stave. Hitting a vital artery, the unwatchful captain began to bleed to death. Plasma was sprayed all over the deck and at the shocked crew men that had joined the amnesiac pirate to this ruin adventure.

Poor Blackhook, we hardly knew ye.
Ye are dead, cap'n

Dead!!

"Well that was a disappointment. *snort*" Muttered the intruder.

[Continue?]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Racers were already nearing the exit of the current track. The Spark 6 held 3 flags and the token in their hands. Cervantez JalapeƱo Sr. also possesed 3 flags in his hand. Meanwhile, Nekolyan, B.C. and a Heavy stumbled upon one of the four Judge knights.  

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #820 on: April 29, 2011, 06:43:44 AM
....Huh?
Blackhook didn't move an inch when he got attacked. When the stave came close enouggh, it got simply blown back by BH's wind shield.
"You wanna test me? Well, then I guess we don't have much time to play around then. How about you became more serious?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #821 on: April 29, 2011, 07:12:14 AM
[...I was pretty sure that wasn't there when I read your post. *looks at you suspiciously* But very well, it was a joke post anyway. Sadly I couldn't find a good video for the YES command on the continue screen I wanted to make so I couldn't post it in my last post.]

"Gladly."

The shield caused the stave to splatter some gunk around the deck. The gunk that was above the pirate quickly fell back towards him as small hardened spikes. Crimon retracted his stave and dashed towards Blackhook, spinning his weapon while he got closer to his oponent. 

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #822 on: May 01, 2011, 09:22:09 PM
Ritter Sieg was walking carefully trough the halls where the got the last signs of Turbo. He came across a wall with inscriptions on it in a language unknown to the knight. He came closer when suddenly a huge black hand emerged from the wall. It was about to grab the night and squash him dead, though Sieg didn't even flinch. Within a blink of an eye, the demonic hand was cut into tiny little pieces. The pieces fell to the ground and vanished in a stream of smoke.
"What are these glyphs? I can't decipher them...I really didn't want her to be botherred with this but I guess I have no choice."
The knight sighed and called his boss...

In the Stadium.
Silan was sitting in the royal lougue when she got the message from Sieg, who told her about the situation.
"It may detract from the race, but I am quite curious about this...send me a picture of the wall."
The misstress put on her Glasses of insight - oversized glasses that worked, pretty much like a computer though someone simple minded cannot wear them for longer than a minute (The results were quite nasty...).
In a few minutes Silan had decoded the inscriptions.
"Sieg, it's pretty much a warning. Some parts were hard to translate so I'll tell you the short version: IF a master of disaster enters the chamber of God complex and the key is also nearby, the it shall awaken... and return to it's original form? We, the people of...  I couldn't translate  this part...cannot allow it to happen. Leave this place at once or ....."
Silan put down the glasses.
"It seems like on of those old temple curses...I guess we have nothing to worry. There is no master of disaster or anything like that in the ruin. But just in case when all the flags have left the ruin, we will teleport out the rest."
Sieg satisfied with the answer was about to teleport out when he remembered someone.
"Meh...not even he would cause something like that.."

(Basically the ruins are something more than ruins and to solve the mystery, a key and master of disaster are needen so....Calling Afro-shroom! 8D)
(o3o)
Afro-Shroom was basically cruise up the seemingly endless tower,"Fffffff- Ill be in dead last again cause of this-AGH!" he was cut off when he crashed into a large door at the top of the impending tower. "Huh? Whats this?" He asked getting out the cart and walked up to what seemed like a large crypt. He blinked and looked around, not noticing he had accidently picked up a flag and it was now securely jammed in the underside of his cart, and poked the seemingly solid stone door. "Hm....I guess if im gonna be dead last i might as well do something while I wait for the race to finish~" he said looking around to see if there was a switch or hidden entrance, cause in the movies there was always something like that right?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #823 on: May 01, 2011, 09:38:57 PM
Captain BH tangled the spikes with his longcoat (Which he was totally wearing, since, he's a captain and all) and threw them at Crimson, while creating a small tornado around his hooked hand.

---

Sieg noticed the approaching racers. He had to stop them and convince them to choose a different path. Suddenly he got a message...
"That afroed...grr, I'd better get to him before...oh, I can't allow those racers to come here..well, I guess I'll take care of them first..I mean, what can possibly the afroed man do?"
Sieg then stood in front of the cars.
"HALT!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #824 on: May 01, 2011, 11:31:52 PM
Afro kept pokeing at a spot on the stone door,"Poke poke poke pokedy pokepokepoke~" *^3^* he sung to himself, the spot soon formed hairline cracks from all the poking. "Eh?" He blinked and stared at it before poking it one more time, sudenly huge cracks formed and spred all along the stone wall,"..." -u-;

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...