Alice in Entropy · 120667

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #650 on: March 20, 2011, 10:46:48 PM
"Sieg...that guy is serious."
Stolz looked at her brother.
"I get the feeling he thinks we mean harm to his friend...I hope he won't attack miss Temnota. SHe would utterly destroy the poor lad."
They watched as Anarchy speeded away.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #651 on: March 20, 2011, 10:49:06 PM
At the cockpit..

Corset: Ahh, who might this little darling be, coming at us at full speed? I pity thy fool. I will fight him myself while you think this over, 'mam.

Corset slowly then proceeds towards the corridor in which should Anarchy reach, he would be prepared.

Corset: Let's have fun shall we darlings? Take form of the intruder's dearly beloved, let's see if he can fight illusions! GET HIM!

During the slaughterfest of the ghosts, Scanty wonders when will they challenge them. Kneesocks then replied that when Teatime's over, then they'll attack. So they create even more ghosts using inanitmate objects.

We now return to Gaia and Panty's position.

Gaia: Panty, care to do the honors of first strike?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #652 on: March 20, 2011, 10:49:47 PM
Anarchy got to the cockpit, he crashed through the door as if it was made of tinfoil. He looked around, it was empty except for one person.

You..... What have you done with Stocking? Where is she?

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #653 on: March 20, 2011, 10:52:18 PM
A mysterious, bulky shadow looms over Anarchy.

Corset: Oh, you mean her? And while I'm at it, someone has been waiting for you on the other side patiently, so.. she's been waiting here all day for you too~

*corset shows Anarchy a fake Stocking, along with another fake who looked too familiar too him to ignore*

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #654 on: March 20, 2011, 10:54:36 PM
[I thought we were going with the "Corset isn't in the cockpit" that Blackhook went with?]

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #655 on: March 20, 2011, 10:55:55 PM
[Since neither of you have selected a number, I'll choose one for you. Anarchy is 3, Brocky is 2, Garm Dasce is 4, Blackhook is 5 and Random Guy is 6. *Rolls die*...Huh...I was kinda hoping we didn't go to the expected funny guy]

After inspections were complete, the Lakitus took the fake badges and threw them away. The only token left was the one that brightly glew inside Brocky's stomach.

"...I tough it was a stone crumpet..." Brocky said, as he rubbed head.

"Congratulations, Brocky Bulldawg! You just won a massive amount of points, putting you in the lead!" Mr.Hatter shouted joyfully.

The monitor then turned to a channel showing the current score of the top 30 racers.

[spoiler=Top 30 racers]
1st - Brocky Bulldawg - 500 pts
2nd - Anarchy - 250 pts
3rd - Blackhook - 150 pts
4th - Adante - 75 pts
5th - Sachertorte - 50 pts
6th - Hobo Frank - 25 pts
7th - ST - 24 pts
8th - Random Guy 1 - 23 pts
9th - Random Guy 2 - 22 pts
10th - Mr. Potato Head - 21 pts
11th - B.C. (Bishounen Caveman) - 20 pts
12th - Blue Sniper - 19 pts
13th - Agent J - 18 pts
14th - Billy Joe - 17 pts
15th - Afro Man - 16 pts
16th - Dr. Groove Machine - 15 pts
17th - Cruiser - 14 pts
18th - Waddle and Troll Rex - 13 pts
19th - PKMN Grappler - 12 pts
20th - Duke - 11 pts
21st - Rankiryu and his Muscle School Boys - 10 pts
22nd - Helga - 9 pts
23rd - DigDug - 8 pts
24th - Pinky - 7 pts
25th - Cloaked Woman - 6 pts
26th - Rapper de Oro - 5 pts
27th - Voldo - 4 pts
28th - Hermascus of Owleye House - 3 pts
29th - Sonic - 2 pts
30th - Afroshroom - 1 pt
[/spoiler]

"Weeell, I think it should be fair to warn the racers with the highest points to watch thier backs, since you might be targeted by the other racers who are willing to get rid of the competition. Just thought I'd bring that up." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"Anyway, CONGRATZ TO THE WINNERS OF THIS ROUND!! Now then if you can follow this disres-wonderfully helpful lakitu who is willingly holding this 500 pound monitor by himself, not in a way of punishment for eating my last doughnut snacks during the race, to the ruins up ahead, we can start the second track! Kyo HO HO!"
After saying his rather short speech to the winners, the lakitu hurridly flew towards the entrance to the God Complex Ruins.  

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #656 on: March 20, 2011, 10:58:24 PM
[You never told us to choose numbers, you just said it would be a dice roll.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #657 on: March 20, 2011, 11:04:42 PM
Temnota became nervous.
"What should I do? Sil will be mad at me if she finds out about the people enterring her ship..."

Sieg looked at Gaia.
"Attacking is useless...you are far below our fighting power. It would be wiser you'd left this ship"

3rd place..not bad. Mumbled BH and looked around. HE couldn't find Anarchy anywhere.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #658 on: March 20, 2011, 11:08:03 PM
Tenmota wasn't it? Do me a favor and tell me where Stocking is! I know somebody here took her, I'm taking her back with me! Nothing is going to stop me now, once I take Stocking back I'll leave you in peace, you have my word.

Anarchy stood there, but he put his Katana away as he didn't need it.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #659 on: March 20, 2011, 11:12:03 PM
Gaia: Really now? And you just think I'm some average machine? I'll take you on then. First, I'll copy your current level of power so I can match yours.

GUUUWOOOOHHH!!!

And so, Gaia's powers now matched those of his foes, thanks to his unique copy ability, which instead of copying weapons, copies his foe's strenghs and weaknesses, which gives him a slight edge.

[I thought we were going with the "Corset isn't in the cockpit" that Blackhook went with?]

(with so much [parasitic bomb] going on in the ship, why the [tornado fang] not? I moved him elsewhere where he can catch Anarchy offguard anyway. Wow this RP is getting messed up.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #660 on: March 20, 2011, 11:16:50 PM
[Its just kinda confusing for one room to have two realities, one with Just Tenmota,Stocking and Anarchy and another with Tenmota,Corset,Stocking,Anarchy,Fake Stocking, and Fake Kallen (?). Its best to decide on just one, because I don't know how to RP when I'm stuck in two realities, I'm not posting two different versions of my post either.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #661 on: March 20, 2011, 11:20:27 PM
(We are retconning that because of all the [parasitic bomb] that is going on...WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE ON THE SHIP ANYWAYS!)

Stocking was hidden inside Temnota's shadow.
"W-w-whaaat? You weren't supposed to be here!..I mean Stocking? What are you talking about? Did something happen to your friend?"
("Oh god, how did he get here?")

----
"Idiot. I bet you can't copy two people at the same time."
Commented Stolz on Gaia's ability.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #662 on: March 20, 2011, 11:22:20 PM
[@Anarchy:
[And now to throw a dice, pick a number between 2-6. 1 means nobody got the token.]]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #663 on: March 20, 2011, 11:24:29 PM
Just give me stocking.... I know she's here...I told her I would save her, no matter what, if she got into trouble, if I left now. I'd have lied straight to her face. You don't understand, but I need her, shes important to me.

Anarchy just stood there, his face motionless like a statue.

[@ST, oh, I guess I didn't comprehend that correctly.]

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #664 on: March 20, 2011, 11:30:53 PM
Gaia: I may not, but I can do this!

Gaia, knowing his opponents might duplicate themselves, has mastered the pokemon move pursuit. It should come in handy..

(Everyone's on the ship because of Stocking, who apparently somehow got on the ship and had blood on her ribbon)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #665 on: March 20, 2011, 11:32:52 PM
[so once again, another RP I accidentally ruined, Sorry guys!]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #666 on: March 20, 2011, 11:34:19 PM
Temnota looked at him with mistrusting eyes.
"How can you be sure she is here? This place is used for monitoring the race. We are just making sure things are running smoothly."
She pointed her finger at Anarchy.
"You barg in without any evidence and accuse me of kidnapping? Just for that I should k-k-k..hurt you!"
SHe came closer.
"Also those are some strong words you've used there. Though, you don't look like someone who can keep those words"

----

(D-duplicate? There is two of them >.>)
Stolz pointed her charged buster at Gaia and fired, sending the robot flying trough the hallway.
"Idiot..."

[Noone was supposed to be on the EFFING ship..it was supposed to create some drama...sigh]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #667 on: March 21, 2011, 12:09:10 AM
[Again, I'm the one who started with Stocking going missing, so technically I can have my characters on the ship, that makes sense in the least.]

Its instinct, Besides, I didn't come here on my own, I was dragged here by Stocking's sister, Panty. She knows that Stocking is here. I never accused you of Kidnapping, I just know somebody here took her.

I can keep those words, I said I would save her and I am going to do just that, even if it costs me my life.

And don't try and hide the fact that you said you should Kill me, if you feel like you need to....

Go ahead, I welcome death, I've lived in this mortal coil for too long, either being saved from the brink, or being revived. I've never actually died. So go ahead and kill me if you want to.

-----

Will you stop messing around? Its clear this battle isn't going to go anywhere.

Panty just essentially said "Screw it" and walked over to gaia, picked him up, and walked to the exit.

If you see Anarchy, tell him I owe him one for saving my sister. That is, if he succeeds.

The two jumped out, as they weren't needed up there anymore.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #668 on: March 21, 2011, 12:19:35 AM
"Men, first you talk about rescuing someone and now you want to die? How foolish are you?!"
Temnota pushed Anarchy to the teleportation pods. Temnota turned her face away from him.
"Go away, I can't look at your face."
Anarchy was teleported back to the stadium.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #669 on: March 21, 2011, 12:37:12 AM
So.... I failed.

Where's Stocking?

Gone.

Go back and get her then!

Whats the point...

Whats the Point? She's my damn sister! You said you would protect her no matter what, and you're just going to give up?

Guess so... I was a fool to think I could do anything to save her.

You-! You're so [tornado fang]ing pathetic! You don't deserve Stocking! You're going to just quit like that? Just going to say she'll be fine? She could be dead for all you know! You don't have any soul... Why would she like you anyway? I don't understand you! Whats your problem? You act like some mysterious person but all you are is a pathetic coward, you act like that [tornado fang]ing Ikari kid!

I played god once... because of that... I lost everything that made me human... I tried to get it back, and I thought I did... Stocking helped me, but shes gone too... I won't play god again to bring her back.

Once? What did you do?

Before I came to your world I had met the most amazing girl, she was everything a guy could want, strength, smarts, ravishing beauty... She died in my arms... I became Callous, made a clone of her, she was almost the same, her personality was shot though... I couldn't truely love her...

Anarchy pulls out a ring, its charred slighty, but is silver, with a red jewel in it.

I see... This is pain you've felt before then... Hmph, no wonder you're such a damn pussy. I could notice it a mile away the first time I saw you.

Anarchy took the Race badge from Panty, he looked at it in disgust and left it with the Blonde.

If you'll excuse me, I have something I'm going to do.

Anarchy skated away, if he couldn't save stocking, he had no purpose. He skated to a nearby cliff and looked at the sky. His involvement in the race, at this point, was postponed indefinitley. He saw the bleakness of everything calming in a way. It perfectly described how much of his life actually meant anything, it was grey, neutral. He could be erased from existance and nobody would know any differently.

Maybe he isn't just pathetic... there might actually be something wrong here... Not that I should have to worry about his problems.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 12:32:07 AM by RMZX Anarchy »

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #670 on: March 21, 2011, 12:43:36 AM
(Yeah, but remember that OTHER time during an RP that was supposed to run smoothly, and that didin't end well..)

Gaia fired back at her, full force. It was fortunate he was able to brush off the damage with Barrier 200, since his CPU Combat System is compatible with the PET's devices..

Formadble, yes. But he is unsure how he'll keep up fighting the attacker AND her spawn at the same time..

(shall we retcon this too and start over? This RP needs rules, no really. It does.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #671 on: March 21, 2011, 12:47:39 AM
(Panty pulled you off the ship. That battle ended. Why retcon? I want Anarchy to have his BSOD.)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #672 on: March 21, 2011, 12:51:08 AM
(Yeah, so far the race plot's been a bloody mess. I think the story needs re-organizing and hot damn, we need some ACTUAL rules. A rule-free Busy World can't go on forever, we need limits I'm thinking RPMVania's gonna be more successful than this, as it's more, well.. controlled than Busy World..)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #673 on: March 21, 2011, 03:56:27 AM
[So like, is this RP officially [tornado fang]'d over? I mean, it could still be salvaged, its not like the next race HAS to start right now, right?]

Anarchy sat at the edge of the cliff, throwing rocks into the nearby lake. Panty pulled up nearby.

C'mon, lets get going.

Anarchy stayed where he was and continued throwing rocks into the still water.

Didn't you hear me? Don't you have a race to be worrying about?

Anarchy sat.

If you don't stand up I'm just going to leave you here, then you'll really be all alone.

Anarchy stayed sitting. Panty started to get frustrated.

Look! Here's Stocking! I saved her, see? Look!

Panty held up a poorly made dummy of stocking and tried her best to mimick her voice, and failed miserably.

"Hey RMZX, I'm back, don't have to worry about me because I'm fine!"

Anarchy sat. He was not fooled that easily. Panty was pissed now.

Thats it, enough coddling. You're coming with me whether you like it or not.

Panty grabbed Anarchy by the shoulder and dragged him to See-Through, then tossed him in back. She then drove off.

Look, I know its tough for you, its tough for me too. She is my sister afterall. We'll find her, trust me.

Anarchy was still, it was almost as if he was asleep.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 12:33:06 AM by RMZX Anarchy »

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #674 on: March 21, 2011, 06:37:05 AM
[Rules? What we need is to use COMMON SENCE a lot more...and less g-modding. Mostly this RP is a place to let off some steam. No need to take it overly serious but as I said-no overdoing it.]