Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: January 10, 2010, 01:30:08 AM
More Doodles and such.
[spoiler=Bowser x Mario]
I was planning to color this pic, but seeing as I'm busy colorin some other pics, I decided to just go ahead and upload it as is.

This is version 1 of the 2 pics with the same characters and concept.

Personally, I think I did a crappy job on Bowser. Mostly his hands(?).[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mario x Bowser]
Second version of this pic.
I think I did a better job on this then in the first one. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=D]A close friend of mine from school wanted me to draw his characte in my style.

The whole design was made by him, I just drew it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What's he balancing on his finger?
A: A katana, it's not what was in the original design, but thought it be cool if he balanced a sword by it's tip just for kicks.

Q: Why is this pic called "Request D"
A: Cause it's cool like that. And the character looks like his name might start with a D.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=ZL 1]
Another request from another friend who also has his own character.

His character has two forms. This is the first one.

Pretty simple design. The picture felt bit bland so decided t give it some random dialogue.

Not one of my best works in my opinion.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=ZL 2]
Second and true form of this guy.
My friend based this form on some of the monsters from Prototype. The first form was based on the main character from the same game.

I seem to have drawn it like a Stand from Jojo Bizarre Adventures, not that most of you will get what I mean. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Doll Maker Redux FD]
Final Design of my first horror creation.

I made this along with the other redesigns long ago.
Just forgot to upload them in here is all.

From the moment I drew him...all my friends say he looks a bit like Jack Skellington. He also happens to be the most faved of my friends.

Note: FD means Final Design
Doll Maker is a silent, lonely being living in a forest in a seemingly small shack. It's only companions are dolls it crafted from the bodies of his captured victims. Most of it's creations are animal shapped, so it may sometimes take two or three bodies to make a doll.

Doll Maker wants his victims to stay alive during and after it is mutilating and constructing their newbodies. Most of course don't survive this procedure, those that do are cursed to live an eternity with Doll Maker till the end of days. The ones who have died are stored in it's ever growing collection of dolls.

The Doll Maker is a skilled hunter, he needs to be to get to the material for his dolls. It has sensitive hearing, and knows how to set traps for unsuspecting travelers. On it's free time, it likes to play with the dolls whom have survived Doll Maker's doll reconstruction.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Happy Cutter Redux]

Second most favorite character among my friends. Also te only one who actually looks/is human.

Note: FD means Final Design.
Happy Cutter, a serial killer who dwells in the dark streets in the big city of Libertia. Hunting down and maiming most his victims to bloody sacks of meat. Some of his victims have only been cut on one of their arteries, they late died ofblood loss, others have large deep cuts over their bodies and have had their face cut off.

According to the local authorities, who have spoken with the few survivors who have encountered this maniac: he wields two large barber blade shapped weapons. He wears an old, cracked dummy like mask ad has long messy hair. Those who are about to be attacked by him, hear him whistle a happy, yet eerie tune.

The victims who have talked to the authorties end up dead the next day in their own beds. The killer got his name from the way he leaves the victims after maiming them. The cuts on the bodies resemble smiling faces. He also got the name from the tune he whistles. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Saint Punitor Not good Redux]

Not a favorite but still liked. He has beautiful wings.

Note: FD means Final Design. Except of course I'm not very happy with this design, therefore, he will have no Bio for now. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Random]
Featuring:
A monkey that got laid with a pillow and is now smoking a banana.
Tentacle Mistress
Protoman/Blues and his Bewb Shield. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Paranormal]
Redesign of the protagonist of Paranormal Megaman and the Megaman helmet-esque wearing spirit.

I this universe, it's the early 1900's, Mega is a young man named Frederick who is paranormal investigator accopanied by a ghostly apparition who inhabits a large red jewel. They live in a world were paranormal activities happen constantly around the world. Frederick takes on the more intresting jobs.

He has the blood of a medium, giving him the ability to interact with spirits, both human and non-human. He keeps his cool, even on the most dangerous of situatons, he also seems to be a bit emotionless. When he talks to people he always has that dull expression on his face.

Not much is known about his goulish companion. It doesn't talk much, though it is capable of it, and it just floats next to Frederick staring at nothing most of the time. What's bizarre about this being is that it can transform it's arms into medium sized cannons, or something similar to it.

There are also rumors about the being devouring the essence of a defeated foe to gain their abilities, which Frederick can use to aid him on his jobs. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Intro Stage Concept]
Just a sketch of the prolouge of Paranormal Megaman.

Not very happy with this one so I'm not gonna use it to start off the series.
Especially since some of the lines are so light. Which doesn't give it te sketchy look want for the series.
Plus I messed up the whole scene with the damn trees.

I'd apreciate some toughts/opinions on this though.[/spoiler]

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #226 on: January 10, 2010, 01:34:31 AM
.... Oh PB will LOVE that shield. '>.>
Tentacle Mistress looks beautiful and adorable. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: January 10, 2010, 01:48:14 AM
...No comment for monkey? :'(

Thxs for the comments about the other stuff though, Vixy.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #228 on: January 10, 2010, 02:06:03 AM
...No comment for monkey?

Cute pillow~ >U<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #229 on: January 10, 2010, 02:12:02 AM

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: January 10, 2010, 02:30:38 AM
Quite an update there StrangeMan.
The first 2 pics... Wow... Just Wow. Twistedly awesome. XD

D... Dude? And woah at the second form of ZL.

The redesigns... I really liked Saint and Doll Maker. Happy is still as creepy.

Random... Man, tentacles and bewbs... And one smokin' monkey... XD

Lastly, paranormal Mega(?) looks great, stealing souls... Plus the intro stage looks great to me, the details.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #231 on: January 10, 2010, 03:51:09 AM
Those all look really nice, I especially like ZL and his spatula usage.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: January 10, 2010, 09:27:29 AM
I already gave you comments on those...but the Bewb shield is new

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #233 on: January 10, 2010, 01:08:02 PM
Banana cigar? must try that next time! XD

Mario X Bowser are... gurofull! I really like the Paranormal Megaman concept. (kinda like JoJo)

Tentacles girl looks hot. I also can't help but notice the perverted eyes on the boobs shield.  >0<

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #234 on: January 13, 2010, 11:57:37 PM
Update
[spoiler=Anymuu redesign]
Redesign and coloring of this character
Took me a while because was having problems wit the lines. Also think I may have messed up the shadding of the pants.

BTW, I had some help with the character's backstory.
Half of the credit goes to my best friend, Nightzard

EDIT: Fixed some of the lines (cheek, left knee, horn, etc.) should be more presentable now
Bio
Name: Anymuu, is her nickname. Real name is Liloryjeil.
Bloodtype: Clay (Uses a doll as her body)
Citizenship: Avendon, UK
Hobby: Swimming
Dislikes: Being forced to do things.

Anymuu is a demonness possesing a clay doll fashioned in anime style by her slave, Joseph G. Phillips. Anymuu is a proud demon from the Netherworlds summoned by a ung lonely man (her slave). She talks like a ma re and classy woman, she can be a bit childish sometimes. A fair warning don't irratate her or she'll bite off ur head...literaly.

She also doesn't like to talk about her life in the netherworlds for whatever reason. Though she says she had a grand life back there. Though she can fight alone, she uses her slave both as a weapon and a shield, using her special powers to morph and shape his body.

Joseph was sad person, he had no real friends, not even online ones. He only had his anime doll/models, dvds,games and such. He had one doll he sculpted and designed himself. He loved te doll very much and considered it his friend, howeve he knew deep inside that a doll would not fill the loneliness in his heart.

He was going to play some games with his doll, till he remembered the only game he had were online and single player games. So he went out to buy a board game, specificly, a Dungeons a Dragons game. Unfourtinately, all te stores his area were closed. He could have jus bougt it online, buttha would take to long, hewanted to play wth hisfried today. He then s mbled upon a strange looking antique shop.

He went in to see if he could find somethin to play with his friend, and to his suprise, the store had just what he was looking for. He was happy to fnd it, though he was perplexed by the strange design of the box cover and the strange looking book that came with the game. He payed no mind to it a just bougt the game and quickly returned to his home.

When he got to his home, he oponed the book. After reading a few of it's pages, he dicovered that his was ac ally spell book. Specificcaly, one to bring inanimate objects to life. At that moment, he knew that the solution to his loneliness was the very book he held in his hands.

After preperations were made and his favorite doll was set on an altar, he chanted the magic words, pointed at the doll and shouted: "OB'HEXON"

After a magic veil enveloped the doll and the smoked cleared, a ung female sat atop he altar. This woman was of course the demonness herself, suddenly taking away from her home in the Netherworlds to serve the one who had summoned her, as are rules of Demon Summoning.

She stared at Joseph for a while before greeting him and telling him she would do whatever the man desired. Though her expression seemed to say otherwise. The man noticed there were some noticesable diffreces between the woman's form and the doll he had sculpted (e.g. horns, black nails, no mouth, etc.). He didn't really mind though, as long as he has a companion.

He called her Anymuu. She didn't like it at first but she grew acoustumed to it.

A few weeks had passed. They didn't do much, just play some games, have each other as company, and walkaround town for a bit. However, Joseph made Anymuu wear soe ridiculous clothing based on some animated girls from his favorite shows. She grew very irritated of this each day. Soon she pounced the man for her constant humilition.

She then sprouted an exageratingly large mouth with a seemingly endless rows of shark like teeth. Pinned o the ground, Joseph coul do nothing but watch as his head was about to be bitten off.

However, she stopped before she could slam he giant maw on the frail man's neck. For some reason, Anymuu found the man fascinating, just for the mere fact that he wore spectacles. Her mouth then submerged back from whence it came.

She gave the man two choices, become her slave for the rest of his life, or become her meal. Frightened, he agreed on the former. For some reason, this made he very happy. The two returned home, Joseph became Anymuu's love toy and victim to her constant humiliating torment.

As painfull and humiliating as it was, he did not mind being a slave, all he wanted in life is to have a companion to fill the emptyness in his heart.

1 year after they had met...

The two spent their days quite casually, or wha they define as casual. Joseph had went out to buy groceries, along the way he had hearda rumor about a tournament in wich the grand prize is a free wish for the winner of this competition. He wasn't very intrested since the tournament consisted in profesional fighting, buthe tought that his mistress might be intrested in this.

After he returned home, he informed Anymuu of the tournament. Though she wasn't very intrested in the prize, she wanted to see just how strong the people of this world are. Not only that but she was a bit bored of doing the same thing on a daily bases.

So Anymuu took her man servant to an area with more open space to and train her body to fight. She also forced Joseph to train with her, which help her discover some intresting technics she can do with her seemingly frail combat partner. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=the rest]
This was suposed to be the redesign for Anymuu.

As you can see, it was pretty close to her final design
Didn't like design this because felt a bit generic to moi.
And the pose I gave her was COMPLETELY out-of-character.

She looks like some douchey martial artist wanabee who protects the innocent with the power of friendship...

Case in point, me no likey this so I make other redesign

Joseph G. Phillips carrying around his demoness mistress (in scrapped design form).

He seems quite happy about it though.

PS: I drew this before I made the scrapped redesign pic.

Urey not cartoonish fashion...

Okays so the head is still cartoonish, I was trying to make a better drawing than this.

PS: Made before actual redesign.[/spoiler]

In other news, I'm a bit butthurt over Blade Man's arms. If anyone recall's Blade Woman.

But, no biggie, I was planning to change her design anyway (as well as my other RMs). Just have to find a another name for her and Blaze

I'm thinking of naming Blade, Spin or Pin Woman, based on the top like design and the sword like spikes that sprout from the sides of said mechanism.

As for Blaze, anyone know a good music based name? 

Posted on: January 13, 2010, 04:46:53 PM
Quick Extra.
[spoiler]
A Robot Mistress I thought up when I tried to imagine Splash Woman with arms like the rest of the bots.

I thought of Boxing when drawing this one.

She may be called Gauntlet, Fist, Box, Pow, K.O. or something related with her fists Woman. Haven't decided yet.

I wanted to make the legs have a Boxer's Shorts look, and sinceshe's a robot I kinda gave her Megaman Legends like crotch..then I rememberd most classic robots in the Megaman Universe don't have such thigs as joints (e.g no ankles, wrists) so I could have still made it look like boxer's withouth making it look like that.

EDIT: Actually, now that I take a closer look at it, it mostly looks like something from Megaman Legends.[/spoiler]

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #235 on: January 14, 2010, 12:26:05 AM
Reminds me of Gutsman's girlfriend. Nice work.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #236 on: January 14, 2010, 01:57:07 AM
Woo... More Anymuu. :3
And lawl at Joseph nosebleeding there. XD

As for your RMs...
I'd go with Spin Woman, and for Blaze... I have no idea...

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #237 on: January 14, 2010, 03:54:26 AM
Nice Anymuu redsign, though I like the old design too.

Hmm blade woman -> spin woman?
Blaze -> Pyrogal?

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: January 21, 2010, 04:20:01 AM
Taking a break from Bizarre Brawlers art for Robot Master concepts.
[spoiler=Spin Woman]
Remake of this gal 'cause Capcom/Inti has officialy made a Robot Master with blades for hands...and with the same name. *shakes fist*

But heh, I can adapt, an I was planning on changing her design and name anyway.

BTW, this is not the final design (yet) And I'm kinda unhappy with this 'cause it borrows some things from the Mega Man 3 bosses. However, if I get enough good comments about this design, I might be convinced to keep her as is.
Spin Woman
Performence Robot
Main Weapon/Attack: Spinning Dash

Was once a ballerina, peforming all around the world, enchanting many dance ethusiast with her graceful dancing skills. Now she has been modified and reprogrammed (by you-know-who) as a battle robot. She can still dance well, and tough she is now programmed for comba. She feels that she wasn't really made for this sort of thing, people can tell by the sad expression in her face. She also doesn't really like fighting at all and whishes to avoid it at all costs.

Good Point: Gracefull
Bad Point: Moody
Dislikes: Violence [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bounce Man]
Remake of this guy think I had the right (and original) idea before. Oh well.

He Kinda looks like mix of Guts Man, Skull Man, Frost Man and Galaxy Man with rubber armor, and though I love said robot masters...the mere mention of Guts Man just make me look at him like another clone. Even if he does have an intresting attack.

BTW, this is not the final design (yet). However, if I get enough good comments about this design, I might be convinced to keep him as is.
Bounce Man
Amusement robot
Main Weapon/Attack: Bounce Limb(s)

Bounce Man was an atraction in an amusement park for children who like to bounce on things. Many poeple question what kind of mad man thought it was a great idea to make a humanoid bouncing castle (or however those things are called), but amazingly, it worked. He can also be used as a pogo stick of sorts when he detaches his limbs.

Good Point: Playful
Bad Boint: Clumsy
Dislikes: Sharp objects [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Whip Man]
Remake of this guy
Compared to the others, believe this one has the most original helmet design, the armor might need some work though.

BTW, this is not the final design (yet). However, if I get enough good comments about this design, I might be convinced to keep him as is.
Whip Man
??? robot
Main Weapon/Attacl: Shock Whip

No one's really sure what Whip Man's original purpose was, some have ideas but don't like to talk about it. He is tought to be another Wily robot, but wily found him in the scrap yards. Appearantly, Whip Man has a small glitch in his programming which causes him to be angry at even the smallest of things. This causes him to overheat quickly, which is why he was built with exhaust vents on most parts of his body. Tough he was remodified and reprogrammed, he still retained this flaw. He also likes to play dirty in fights

FYI: He originally only had his head whip as his main weapon.

Good Point: Good at setting up traps
Bad point: Anger issues
Dislikes: Pretty much everything else [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Gauntlet Woman]
2nd design for this gal Again, feel like I had the right idea in the first desig, except for the MMLegends-esque MMClassic fusion legs.

Overall I think this is a good design, jus needs few fixes hear and there, mak her look bit less like Guts Man and Hard Man's offspring with boxer gloves.
Gauntlet Woman
Boxer Trainer robot
Main Weapon/Attack: Pow Punch

Gauntlet Woman was a training robot for major league boxers, though sometimes she would have fights with her fellow training bots, just for fun. After being captured, she hada few modfications to her arms. Her fists can now extend up to 6-8 feet away from her fore arms with a force strong enough to break concrete walls. Another modfication is that her forearms can absorb buster shots (orany kind of energy based weapons) and shoot a large boxing glove shaped buster shot back at her oponent.

Good Point: Strong
Bad Point: Likes to be in fights
Dislikes:Slackers [/spoiler]

Comments about the robot masters would be very much appreciated, I would also like to know if there is anything that must be improved about the bots.

PS: I suggest you go to my gallery to get a better look at the concept art.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #239 on: January 21, 2010, 04:28:36 AM
To tell you the truth, I really love these designs already.
Plus, all those in-depth drawings of how the battles work...

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #240 on: January 21, 2010, 05:37:51 AM
Me too! What other kind of robot masters do you have ideas for?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: January 21, 2010, 07:44:12 PM
I´m touched by this  ;O;

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #242 on: January 23, 2010, 06:15:05 AM
More Bots...well sorta.

[spoiler=RM 1st  generation set 1]
Rough Sketches of what will most probrably be the final designs for this Robot Masters.

Theirs not much I have changed from Whip Man, just the shape of his helmet and arms. The reel didn'teally seem to fit well with the round and oval figure of his former head andd forearms. To me at least.

I really wanted to change Bounce Man's design because he looked like another Guts Man clone (minus the chin) Plus, he didn't really look like his own unique RM (again, this is my opinion). Got the idea to make his body a giant pogo stick from what I wrote in his bio. I think he looks great this way...

Well I like his new design at least. (Limbs are still detachable.)

EDIT: Had to rescan and reupload image due to it being a corrupted file, you might notice that the two have changed sides(I scanned them in a hurry). [/spoiler]
[spoiler=RM 1st generation set 2]
Not a big change from their last designs.

Just changed the cylinder object on Spin Woman's head (which made her look like Top Man's wife/cousin/sister/whatever) into a wind-up key. Make her look like an old toy, or a reference to one of those music boxes.

Guantlet only change is her stature, made her shoulers round, and removed a line from her boots.

PS: She was supposed to be a petit Robot Mistress from the beginning. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=RM 1st generation set 3]
New Design for Disposal, and a new Robot Master, Disc Man.

Disposal is based on a garbage truck, and Disc is bed of what I think a Mega Man bot would look like if he/she were a frisbee dispenser.

I'm realy happy how Disc Man came out, though I might change Disposal Man's design...again.

Expect battle concepts and bios in the future. [/spoiler]

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #243 on: January 23, 2010, 06:48:14 AM
Nice concepts there.

Really like the posture for Spin woman.
Whip man reminds me of a anglerfish. XD
and Discman? Disc blade?  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #244 on: January 26, 2010, 04:55:26 PM
Hehe, I liked how Spin's head has a key, and Disc really spins around. XD

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: January 27, 2010, 02:36:23 PM
Hehe, I liked how Spin's head has a key, and Disc really spins around. XD
Ah, what Wily said! Spin Woman looks very elegant. A ballerina toy. :3

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #246 on: February 06, 2010, 05:42:26 AM
*Yawn* Boredpouredvorecorestoredoorlorepoormoretorecrow

For those who visit my DA account, you will noticed still feel unmotivated as hell. However, I still draw just for the very need of drawing. So here are 3 pics have made to try to pivk myself up from my pathetic, grumpy mood.
[spoiler=If I make RPG]
It will star this guys.

From Left to right,

Mercy (Healer)
A young nun, possesed by 7 great demons of the 7 deadly sins. From birth, the child was a vessel for this abominations, constantly morphing and shapping her body into a groutesque form that suits them. She was taken (given by force actually) to the Grand Western Church of Blessinda. Though the priests in said church are able to keep her undercontrol (most of the time), there are times when the church becomes a perpetual hell hole.

Skjonn (Warrior)
A powerful valkery from the mystical place of Winghelms, a place in the sky where mighty gods dwell, strong men and women reside, and steel tools, armors and weapons come to life. Skjonn (which by the way means 'beautiful' in her people's language) is the most respected warrior in her land. From the first day she held her trusty axe, Uhell, she has never lost a fight. One day she fell from grace (literaly) and was sent straight down into the realm of mortals. She now tries to find a way to return back to her beautifl home above the clouds.

Jakie Cat Eyes (Mage)
Also known as The Spellslinger, the protagonist of this strange tale. Jakie was born with many medical defects. His skin burns in sunlight, his eyes are that of a feline and his hair glows a blue hue. This highly skilled mage wishes to become the most powerful mage known in all existence. Driven by his unending spite and determinaton, he seeks out the powerfull magus (highest rank in the arts of magic), Berry McBam, to destroy him, to make the world know of his greatness. Unfourtinately, Jakie meets some unwanted company along his seemingly impossible quest.

Jolly (Thief)
Jolly is an intresting character. His a retired miner old miner turned cat burglar. In his hometown of Diggash, he is known for his many heist of...silverware. His a nutcase, he's a senior citizen running around in the dead of night in a skin tight rubber suit, his pink underware and sandals, his old hard hat and a sharp looking pickaxe. And though this is true...his a pretty damn good thief, there's no house, mansion nor castle he hasn't stolen silverware from withouth getting caught. He also likes to hook up with young females (and sometimes males too, he swings both ways).

Ma'er (Fencer/Swordsman)
A blind man living in the slums of Javaria. A calm person, not hostile towards anyone, but defenseless he is not. Though he wields no weapons,he can put a man into a coma if they don't leave him do his daily buisness. In the day, he works as a librarian, at night however, he takes up some jobs from the big guys in the underworld of this large utopia.

This is of course is just something I head in mind, so don't expect any more pics or news from this in the near future, I still have my hands full with Bizarre Brawlers, Paranormal MM, those those missing Robot Masters, and school.

Comments on this pic would be very appreciated, especially if it helps me a bit by improvingmy drawing and pencil coloring skills[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Concept for above pic][/spoiler]
[spoiler=If I make Action Comic]
This would be the protagonist.

Adapt, a human mutated by force to compete in a worldwide fight agaisnt others like him, as a test for their alien sponsors to see, what type of being, is the strongest.

Adapt has the power of adaptation, meaning, he can change his body to suit his needs. The humanoid form he mostly uses is his balanced or stand-by-phase form, depending on the situation, Adapt can either expand, extend, contract, shrink, loosen or harden his muscles to help him solve the problem in question.

Example: Adapt needs to run faster. To do so, he needs a more limber, more agile body.

Question: What does need to do to become faster?

Answer: Loose some weight, and have a more aerodynamic body.

Solution: Contract and slim down muscles and organs in body, as well as morphig your legs to a more suitable form for running.

This is just an idea I had this morning. Don't expect to see any more pics or stories in the near future. [/spoiler]

As mentioned in my journal, I was going to upload 5 pics instead of 3, however, the 2 pics were very light sketches that could not be seen very well/at all, mosty due to thefac that I was planning to color tem (with colored pencils as well) without inked lines. Won't tell what the two are about, you'll just have to wait until I've made a prope, presetable work out of them.

In the news for my last 2 first generation RMs, drawing up a good design for a Shredder Man and Defender Man is harder than I thought (especially for Defender).

As for the redesigns of the remaining Bizarre Brawlers characters, I already redesigned atleast half of the cast already, just need to color them...but, I'm curious RPM, judging by the latest colored doodle, which would you prefer?

You'll notice tha the poll above this thread has changed (if not hen wait a few minutes), I want you to pick between the options t see, just how you want the next batch of Bizarre rawlers (and perhaps some other) pics.
So RPM (or at least the members who take their time to look at this thread) GO MAVERICK AND CHOOSE SOMETHIG ALREADY!...

That will be all for this week. This has been ST Jestah (formily know as StrangeMan) with your local news from the Delete Bin of RPM, good day and good night.  8)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: February 06, 2010, 06:15:21 AM
What about CG Celshaidad traditional new design sprites? 8D

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #248 on: February 06, 2010, 02:39:30 PM
Holy, that's one wacky character rosters for an RPG.

LOVE IT!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #249 on: February 06, 2010, 02:56:18 PM
I would tottaly sprite them