1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #175 on: November 12, 2009, 01:40:09 AM
I was bored today until I read some post on another member's thread. After reading said posts, I just had to draw a little doodle based upon it! So, withouth further ado, here it is.

Description: Enjoy-gish!
Yes... YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THANK YOU for drawing the pic. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #176 on: November 12, 2009, 05:45:01 AM
Lol, Flame must see this!

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: November 12, 2009, 06:06:08 AM
I did. XD. Like I said on DA, lol. just lol.
the expression is priceless.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: November 12, 2009, 07:00:42 AM
I really thought for a sec. that it is Vixy on the pic....So...Flame is in that kind of stuff ,huh?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #179 on: November 12, 2009, 08:14:29 AM
No, Its what Rad's ego wanted in order to feel better.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: November 12, 2009, 06:27:28 PM
I love the grinning Mettaur on the left. XD

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: November 19, 2009, 09:12:13 PM
Sorry folks for not replying sooner, I was too busy with important matters. [size=pt3]New Supah Mario Brothars Wii-heee!...and a bit of school work, but just a bit[/size]

Anyhoo, it's past November 15, so as some of you might have noticed the poll has ended in a tie.
Or I would say that if I were only counting the votes in RPM. However, the winner by 1 vote is of course...
*opens envelope*
...Paranormal Megaman! *presses a button on his remote control*

*Aplause Aplause* Yay Yay Yay! *Aplause Aplause* boo! The votes been fixed!

Don't fret though, I will still work on Demon Hunter while making the pics and writing the story for Paranormal, but I'll be focusing my attention towards Paranormal.

However, before starting out on the scenarios for the story of this project, I'm still gonna have to work with Rock's design, both for Paranormal and Demon Hunters Megaman's final design. I can probably have Paranormal up by this weekend, as well as some of the other characters. Demon Hunter, or SteamPunk Rockman however might take some time. seeing as it's a bit though to do a steampunk version of him while still maintaining the look we all admire of the Rockman series while still looking fairly steampunk-esque.

So until later...

Also expect some fan art of Lucky Star's/Nick's characters from his stories in the near future.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: November 19, 2009, 09:57:39 PM
I'm looking forward to it! Your style should fit well into this supernatural stuff. =3

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: November 21, 2009, 08:16:53 PM
Got new stuff, so see und Luv it! And some old stuff too.

[spoiler=RYU!!]
I was practicing how to do muscles from memory...and I sucked at it.

"RYU SMACK YOU WITH HIS GIGANTIC FEET!!"[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Daemon]
Just a random demon thing I drew a year or two ago. I thought of using him/it/her(?) as a minor villain or something.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sykozix-Saint Punitor]
One of my favorite pics related to my Sykozix series. Most of the terain is a bit amature, but the wings! Oh those magnificent wings! And that pose...awesome.

As for the man whose crucufied and has his chest cut open that's it...his a crucified generic man who has his chest cut open.[/spoiler]

And now for the pics I have announced yesterday...or was it before yesterday?
[spoiler=DemonHunter und Paranormal]
Here are the designs for the Megamen in the universes of Demon Hunter and Paranormal, respectively.

Demon Hunter came out pretty good in my opinion, A bit of an execise use of the bolts in his body but still pretty good.

Paranormal's human design came out good...not quite sure of his mystic/spirit form though. I knida like it...though I think I can improve it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Espers and Alices, oh my!]
A small fan art of the characters from a Nick's/Lucky's stories.

On the left side are the esper/mystical being, The Magician (Tall floating alien thingy with two sets of goblin like ears) and his host, Evan Chase

On the right, are the characters of his version of Alice in WonderLand. With Alice as a teen from modern times with a revolver, a Nympho version of the Chesire Cat, and an old man with a flat hat who I suspect to be the Mad hatter (or whatever his called, I don't remember much about Alice in Wonderland).

In the middle, is the writer himself...in chibi form. Holding his large book of stories and sitting on his tall stool.

The mushrooms with the eyeballs and mouths popping outta them were not mentioned in his story, but I think it was a nice touch for this pic. For Wonderland is a place for the Mad.[/spoiler]

Larger pics at gallery

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: November 21, 2009, 08:23:55 PM
[spoiler=Daemon]
Just a random demon thing I drew a year or two ago. I thought of using him/it/her(?) as a minor villain or something.[/spoiler]
You always draw interesting demons. <3

[spoiler=Sykozix-Saint Punitor]
One of my favorite pics related to my Sykozix series. Most of the terain is a bit amature, but the wings! Oh those magnificent wings! And that pose...awesome.

As for the man whose crucufied and has his stomach cut open that's it...his a crucified generic man who has his stomach cut open.[/spoiler]
The wings are so big and beautiful! ^^

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #185 on: November 21, 2009, 09:48:50 PM
You already know what I think about your Esper and ALICE pic!

They're awesome! =D Much appreciated~

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: November 22, 2009, 12:13:55 AM
Got new stuff, so see und Luv it! And some old stuff too.

And now for the pics I have announced yesterday...or was it before yesterday?
[spoiler=DemonHunter und Paranormal]
Here are the designs for the Megamen in the universes of Demon Hunter and Paranormal, respectively.

Demon Hunter came out pretty good in my opinion, A bit of an execise use of the bolts in his body but still pretty good.

Paranormal's human design came out good...not quite sure of his mystic/spirit form though. I knida like it...though I think I can improve it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Espers and Alices, oh my!]
A small fan art of the characters from a Nick's/Lucky's stories.

On the left side are the esper/mystical being, The Magician (Tall floating alien thingy with two sets of goblin like ears) and his host, Evan Chase

On the right, are the characters of his version of Alice in WonderLand. With Alice as a teen from modern times with a revolver, a Nympho version of the Chesire Cat, and an old man with a flat hat who I suspect to be the Mad hatter (or whatever his called, I don't remember much about Alice in Wonderland).

In the middle, is the writer himself...in chibi form. Holding his large book of stories and sitting on his tall stool.

The mushrooms with the eyeballs and mouths popping outta them were not mentioned in his story, but I think it was a nice touch for this pic. For Wonderland is a place for the Mad.[/spoiler]

Larger pics at gallery

Paranormal Megaman looks like... a Stand! Hmm, quite awesome!

The last pic is just glorious.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Mega Greasy Houdini Tek 54321

• B-Class Hunter
  • BOOYAKASHA!!!
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: November 22, 2009, 12:56:18 AM
I'm liking that third and fourth one you got up there.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: November 26, 2009, 04:59:33 PM
Those are just brilliant.
I really like paranormal Mega there, with those eyes...

And Nick's characters... Awesome.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: December 14, 2009, 12:36:35 AM
I blame my lazyness for my short absence in the art thread, an the fact that there's nothing new on the Paranormal/Demon Hunter Megaman story project.

Anyhoo, the point I'm writing this is tell you the project is still being worked on. I have already written the (first part of the) prolouge.

Also I'm debating with myself wether to color the pics, or just give them lots of shadding and leave them in black and white. I'm leaning to the latter seeing as I have a bad habit of not coloring my pics.

Since it's going to take some time to do this pic (or pics if I maage touse this winter break to actually work on said project) and the writing for such. I'll be posting 1-3 of my drawings (which I have yet to upload on the internez) every week or so.

That way I'll have an excuse to not do anything for 2 months. XP
But seriously, I'll try to use this free time to work on the Paranormal project. And maybe actually color a pic or two...maybe.

[spoiler]
The protagonist of the platformer I have in mind. Who shall be refered as Kall for now.

Kall is a young lass who has chameleon like charateristics. For one thing, her tounge can extend at great lenghts, her skin color sometimes changes dependng on her mood. and se has a reptilian crown like crest on her head.

Abilities:
Use her long, sticky tounge to get from place to place. Like swinging from to a hard to reach platform using her touge like a grapplig hook on the ceiling, or using her tounge to slingshot herself to a platform from an even greater distance. She can also use it to capture and fling smaller enemies to other more dangerous enemies or switches.

The slingshot technic can also be used to take down larger baddies using her "Rocket Kick". Though it doesn't work on all enemies

Kall's a girl who likes to travel the world for adventure. She has a strong sense of justice, she hates when people pick on the weak, and she likes to read comic books in her spare time.

She didn't always have this chameleon powers, though she doesn't really like to talk about it. Kall mostly wears a speed suit with long rubber gloves and boots, and a handkerchief wrapped around her neck, mimicking one or various heroes from her comic books.

Kall also has a great fear for insects, which is quite silly considering she is half lizard.

bigger version[/spoiler]

On a side note, I'm going to redisign some of the Bizarre Brawlers characters.
Make 'em more cartoony. I'm not very happy with their current designs to start spriting them.

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Will our future be good? Only the cards will tell.
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: December 14, 2009, 12:48:40 AM
I must say that your concept for a platformer protagonist is nice. owob She reminds me of Drill Dozer's Jill, if she had the abilities of Chameleon Twist's hero.

That said, I may have a look at some more of your artwork.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: December 14, 2009, 12:55:53 AM
Glad that you like the concept, and the fact that there are at least three people who have played that little N64 Gem...though I have only played the sequel.

...I miss it. :(

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #192 on: December 14, 2009, 12:58:43 AM
I remember Chameleon Twist. I still have it in my drawer.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: December 14, 2009, 01:16:01 AM
I had to give my copy away, along with the N64 and the other games for it, to my little cousin.

Course it's no biggie, I wasn't using them much back then. Plus there's always the VC (if it ever gets there, which I doubt)...or...roms. *shudders*

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Will our future be good? Only the cards will tell.
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: December 14, 2009, 01:19:21 AM
Course it's no biggie, I wasn't using them much back then. Plus there's always the VC (if it ever gets there, which I doubt)...or...roms. *shudders*

Finding N64 roms are a bit of a hassle, as I can only find ones for public domain N64 games...X(

Personally, I would acquire a new N64 console.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: December 14, 2009, 02:22:44 PM
That is rather silly that Kall's afraid of insects. XD
Yet, that makes her cute... :3

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: December 15, 2009, 08:34:22 PM
Update!! 2 Fairy pics, both of which you guys might have already seen.

[spoiler=fairy 1]
Just a fairy I made in 10th grade.

Generic fairy with buglike eyes , antennas, a leaf for a bra, a flower for a skirt and those spikey hair things bugs have on their legs.

1 of 2 faries I have made.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=fairy 2]
The second of my fairy pics. Cute ain't she.~<3

Like the name suggests, she is a fairy with moth carateristics. Her clothes are woven from her own silk, she wa born with the neck fur, her wings are like moths and when ever she rest they say flat.

Some of my friends (2 at least) have said that she isn't cute just because she has bug carateristics (eg. pitch black bug eyes). Same thing for the first fairy.

You know what I say to them?...
I say to them...
poppycock...with barrel tits.

So there.[/spoiler]

I might do some more faries in the near future.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: December 15, 2009, 11:23:45 PM
I like the fairy bug thing, I never thought of faires that way.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: December 16, 2009, 09:45:06 AM
I like the fairy bug thing, I never thought of faires that way.
Why not? Moths and fairies go well together...ever seen a Mothra movie?

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: December 16, 2009, 01:51:41 PM
Hmm... I think I have Fairy 2 idea when I was young, but I never even draw them. Thanks for reminding my child imagination. :3