The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 118865

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #475 on: February 23, 2011, 05:40:15 PM
(Humor, my good sir, humor. The point is that they do exist, they just aren't in the story for the time being. I mean I already threw Master G and chuck in so why not? Just not Now. :P)

Anarchy looked at the musician, sunglasses preventing his eyes from being seen.
Wife? Sorry I don't know what you are talking about, I've never been married.

[Oh right, didn't mention this on this topic but in the Secret Files but I retconned Kallen's existance after her death in the original Busy World, hence her and RMZX never got married (Making that whole sub arc non-canon.). RMZX decided to cheat his death and re-emerge as "Anarchy". Technically nobody should know that "Anarchy" is RMZX, but the disguise and false name don't fool everybody. Of course, the name also seems to arouse the intrest of other certain individuals.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #476 on: February 23, 2011, 06:11:15 PM
"No? Oh well, I guess that I just rememberred miiii something that franky did not happen...miii"
Andante starred suspiciously at 'Anarchy'. He summoned a flute and played a short tune on it.
"Well, I hope you won't cause any trouble miii, see ya at the race miii"

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #477 on: February 23, 2011, 08:54:58 PM
Gaia, mistaking "mii"s for "mmmew"s, thinking it was a cat and begins to chase it off. While doing so, he passes a man with a rather.. absurdly large 'fro.. He thinks to himself "Damn, how DOES he get through a door without his 'fro getting stuck?", he ignores it to find the damn cat.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #478 on: February 23, 2011, 10:21:58 PM
"Anarchy" pondered about what the strange singing man had said.

I was.... Married?... This confuses me...

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #479 on: February 23, 2011, 10:40:19 PM
"Hey, heeeey! have you seen a cat nearby? I've been looking for one!" He runs up to the strange singing man, asking to where the cat went, ironically enough that he was the one producing the noise.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #480 on: February 23, 2011, 11:08:17 PM
Rankiryu just about fell off his platform in shock as the four students holding him almost collapsed from the near impossible addition of weight.

"Ack!  Wh-What the...!?!?" he wails, almost seeming to act like he didn't recognize the new arrival.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #481 on: February 23, 2011, 11:38:23 PM
"Anarchy", still pondering about what the strange singing man said. Decided to walk around for a bit since the race had been put on hold.

What did that man mean? There's no way I was married... The last person I cared for died in my arms...oof!

"Anarchy" bumped into somebody... he slowly looked up while saying:

Sorry, I didn't mean to... *gasp*

That "Somebody" was "Master G".

Oho, so its you...
Chuck Chuck.

"Anarchy" backed up slowly, then preceded to start running away to avoid "Master G".

Little did he know that Chuck had sort-of latched onto his cloak.

Chuuck!

[parasitic bomb]! Get off me!

"Anarchy" managed to get chuck off of his cloak, but not before chuck got a small bit of fabric from it. (Which doesn't matter anyway as it looks tattered to begin with.) He found a place to relax for a small bit.

What does he want with me? I feel like I'm not getting told something.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #482 on: February 23, 2011, 11:45:32 PM
"Gah! AFTER THAT CAT!" He finds a rather strange cat (some say dog)-looking animal clinging to someone's back, and begins pursuit. This can't end well..

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #483 on: February 24, 2011, 12:00:01 AM
"Anarchy" gets up, seeing somebody chase after him he keeps running..... Not looking where he is going....

Then he runs into something...

Ow! What is this? A foot? What?

"Anarchy" looks up, it is indeed a foot, but not just any foot, the foot of a Gundam.

Gundams? Here?

He then looked at where he was...

"FRIENDS OF THE RACERS LOT"

He looked, sure enough there were some.... oddities...

Lets see... Gunmen, Gundams, An Entry Plug? Vespa... Large Space Boats... Oh [parasitic bomb].

Sitting a few spots down from where "Anarchy" was standing, a Pink Jeep.

"Anarchy" pulled the eye out again.

SCANNING....

SCANNING....

TWO MATCHES FOUND.

-_-, Time to go!

"Anarchy" Ran off quickly.

Hm, didn't expect to have such a crowd. I really should be more careful on where I Jump. Or more importantly, who I give Jump Drives to.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #484 on: February 24, 2011, 12:13:22 AM
Gaia then skids to a stop, only to notice a Gundam.

"... AWW [parasitic bomb], NOT AGAAAAAIIIIIIN!" After recalling the last mishap that involved a Gundam. He then continues the pursuit of the yapping dog/cat thing.

"Tell your cat to shut up!" He yelled at the stranger he was persuing, still intrested in the green cat/dog thing.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #485 on: February 24, 2011, 12:29:02 AM
"Anarchy" Yelled at the person chasing him.

Its not mine!

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #486 on: February 24, 2011, 12:50:26 AM
"Then try shaking the thing off!" Gaia yelled at the man.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #487 on: February 24, 2011, 12:53:39 AM
"Then try shaking the thing off!" Gaia yelled at the man.

"Anarchy" managed to get chuck off of his cloak, but not before chuck got a small bit of fabric from it.

Already happened.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #488 on: February 24, 2011, 12:56:38 AM
Then.. it shall be.. REEETTTCOOONNED!

"Hey, can I have some of that fabric on ya? I'd like to do some studies." Gaia was intrested in the green fabric on his cloack. Intrestingly enough as that thing apparently stopped yapping, which was messing with his sensors earlier.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #489 on: February 24, 2011, 12:58:23 AM
Oh, this? Here.

"Anarchy" handed the green fabric to the man.

Oh, before I forget. If you see a Blonde and a Goth Girl, tell them I'm not here, will you? I've done something pretty bad and I accidentally left them a way to find me.

Then.. it shall be.. REEETTTCOOONNED!

Seems to be a recurring theme in this installment.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #490 on: February 24, 2011, 01:12:57 AM
Gaia gave him a tip shortly after. "Hey, if they have heat-seeking devices, hide your heat signature if you can. See you around. And promise me, I'll keep my mouth shut. Since we are far away from them right now, yeah."

Shortly after, he left to return to the seats making sure his favorite seat wasn't taken.

Seems to be a recurring theme in this installment.

Well, looks like everyone's not up to snuff lately, with the account to the currently billion RPs active right now..

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #491 on: February 24, 2011, 04:58:23 AM
"Anarchy" continued to wait, for curiositys sake he decided to peer into the crowd to see the people who attended.

Oddly enough, there were individual bleachers, each for a designated racer's fans, split into the two divisions: Sparkvernia and RPM. On the RPM side there was a noticable bleacher that was Empty, the name was mostly gone, all that could be seen was:

AME

"Anarchy" looked over at the bleacher for his fans (Also on the RPM Side.), compared to a lot of them, his was rather packed. He recalled the "FRIENDS OF THE RACERS LOT" being filled with oddball vehicles, and this was exactly why.

From his Dimensional Travels, courtousy of his Jump Drive, you don't really need to know how he made this do you? I mean, he invented [tornado fang]ing Time Travel just to stop him from doing something that eventually lead to a massive time travel incident! Demensional travel should be like a compliment to that!   :V

Sure enough, he could see some people he recognized, He caught sight of the Evangelion Pilots, sitting in their casual attire. The crew of the Bebop, sitting in the back, Even Team Dai-Gurren and the Black Knights had come to watch him, he looked into the box and noticed a few people, sticking out the most were Zero and Gendo Ikari (Why he would come is beyond anybody, maybe they brought evangelions?).

What stuck out most though, was a special few seats up front. Two of them were vacant, but the next two were occupied by the two people "Anarchy" had been trying to avoid ever since he saw "Master G".

None other than Panty and Stocking.

"Anarchy" Froze, his face looking kind of like he choked, why would they be here? In fact, why would anybody be here?

Simple, "Anarchy" made multiple jump drives, and gave them to the friends he had made during his travels, with the offer of Visiting, they all just happened to get a convenient message telling them to stop by today in particular.

Panty and Stocking... on the other hand... lets just say "Anarchy" got into a sticky situation and as he was leaving dropped one of the jump drives.  -u-'

"Anarchy' slowly crawled back behind the entrance gate.

[Delicious Backstory! Delicious Filler, Delicious Cameos! All of this and more for a paltry paragraph!]

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #492 on: February 24, 2011, 05:28:26 AM
Gaia noticed someone familiar, it turned out it was the guy in the robe from earlier that he was pursuing (by that he meant chasing CHUCK). "Hey buddy, nice seeing you again, but I don't know about this, but I think I've met you once during one of my mining trips. ZX-Kun.. was it? Yeah, probably so. My scanners can recognize 1000+ folk. And with the robe I can still recognize your face. The sensory chip also updates your identity, here, have an empty seat next to me, it's time we'd catch up.."

(In plot consistancy, Gaia actually DID meet with ZX "Anarchy" in one of the previous story arcs, technically, with this arc, he's become a demon hunter, to keep up with the theme since his Drillstation broke sometime ago in one arc, and he badly needs cash for repairs)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #493 on: February 24, 2011, 06:10:16 AM
"Anarchy" decided to keep his cloak on, but adknowleded the man's request and sat down.

So you know who I am? Didn't think this disguise would fool anybody, and I was right. Everybody seems to know who I am despite the fact that I am legally dead. Dimension jumping can do a lot to a person. Thats why I burned my house down and made people believe I was dead. I decided I didn't want to live the life of a rich Gary-stu and decided to be a more standard fighter. Of course, getting Weapons from the Universe of Legends helped.

So, how's life?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #494 on: February 24, 2011, 03:05:30 PM
Rankiryu just about fell off his platform in shock as the four students holding him almost collapsed from the near impossible addition of weight.

"Ack!  Wh-What the...!?!?" he wails, almost seeming to act like he didn't recognize the new arrival.
Temnota  landed safely on the ground.
"Mr. Pilot cap, that was kinda unmanly of you to get scared like that."
Said the Iron chef.

(HEEEEEY STTTTTT! LET'S GET THIS STARTED PLEASE)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #495 on: February 24, 2011, 03:40:39 PM
Temnota  landed safely on the ground.
"Mr. Pilot cap, that was kinda unmanly of you to get scared like that."
Said the Iron chef.

[He said that something came up, I think we're going to have to wait a little longer.]

[Sorry this RP hasn't even really started guys, some things came up that holds me from getting this show on the road. Hope you guys can wait a bit longer.]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #496 on: February 24, 2011, 03:42:48 PM
(I know)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #497 on: February 24, 2011, 04:06:06 PM
(I know that, but hoping it will start up soon will just make feel like its taking forever. Might as well have some filler to ease the anxiety.)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #498 on: February 24, 2011, 10:57:07 PM
"Anarchy" decided to keep his cloak on, but adknowleded the man's request and sat down.

So you know who I am? Didn't think this disguise would fool anybody, and I was right. Everybody seems to know who I am despite the fact that I am legally dead. Dimension jumping can do a lot to a person. Thats why I burned my house down and made people believe I was dead. I decided I didn't want to live the life of a rich Gary-stu and decided to be a more standard fighter. Of course, getting Weapons from the Universe of Legends helped.

So, how's life?

"Of course, thanks to the power of machines. But I don't let that overcome me, or I might wind up tech-dependant. It's called moderation ya know? And I see. The Drillstation's actually built from stolen wreckage, ya know, so each part has a history behind it.

Speaking of which.. Last time I saw you without the robe was.. The Ruby Spears incident? I'm sure I was minding my own business up to that point, later the drillstation itself was launched. I can't imagine what the Sparkervanian Badlands' security is like without it's leader, back then it was filled with all sorts of traps!"

As Gaia continued on (to the point where he can make a person fall asleep just listening to him), the Black Hole that plauges the closed-off areas of RPM begins to abruptly spewering demonic ghosts of all sizes and shapes. The leash was none other than.. A Wily II clone?!

(Ahh, that's life for ya. Enjoy the ghostbusting filler to ease ST's absence.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #499 on: February 24, 2011, 11:32:57 PM
Ah yes, the Ruby-Spears incident. I think I mainly was a background character in that part. It was kinda fair considering how I was the one who accidentally sent everybody back in time. I think I was just chilling out. Last time I was truely in action at all was when that Black haired guy took over RPM. It was after that when I decided to start my Demension Jumping... Had some good times, if you wanna hear about them.