The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 119707

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #450 on: February 13, 2011, 09:47:14 PM
The Sparkvenian all star racers were slowly getting ready for the start. The top bvenia were the following:

Andante van Bethin - The leader's second confidant, a showt man with wild hair wearring a short sleeved red suit with no tie. He was driving a humvee with large speakers attached to the front, side and back of the car.
The Spark 6 - A team of sentai like superheroes. A great team of six people all named after animals (each of them is wearring a helmet representing their animal, even their vehicles look like carified animals). Gecko the leader, Hawk the smart one, Ox the quiet muscular lady, Sloth the hyperactive youngling, Dolphin the fat acrobat and Snail the snail..no really a mutated snail.
Rumor has it that their cars can combine...
Turbo X540 - A battle robot that can turn into a tank...tanks aren't famous for their speed so, why would he enter?
Sachertorte - A famous bounty hounter who uses technologies Boba Fett would be jelous off. He will be riding his robotic horse Pfeferkuchen.
And many more unnamed extra participants.
Will the sparkvenians win this race and claim RPM as their own?

It didn't take long and the students came across the first building. Rex looked at the leading waddle dee.
"Hey, small one, since me new here I will let you go trough the house first. Ain't me nice?"

"I'm not sure why I do know your name or why would you think I'm a certain Mr. Crunch..."
Replied BH
"How come I knew your name?..Weren't you working on my ship?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #451 on: February 13, 2011, 11:25:09 PM
Hajime sighs a bit in further exasperation of Nekolyan's persistent pestering, "I'm sorry, I can't; that's also violating the vending rules.  I'm only allowed to sell refreshments to spectators and passing racers."

Genji Togashi, one of the more seasoned students of the First-Year, lets out an unamused snort as he moves to the front of the class, holding a large mallet, "Please!  The meatball can barely hold a flag the weight of a bo staff!  You better let me handle this obstacle."

Without waiting for an objection, he raises the mallet with no effort and slams it against the wall, revealing the interior of the Neko Cafe.  The catgirls running the place screamed in shock and surprise as they saw a familiar trauma surrounding the very hole that appeared before them.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #452 on: February 14, 2011, 01:33:05 AM

It didn't take long and the students came across the first building. Rex looked at the leading waddle dee.
"Hey, small one, since me new here I will let you go trough the house first. Ain't me nice?"

Waddle Dee sweat dropped and looked at Rex as if he was actually serious. '3_3'

Genji Togashi, one of the more seasoned students of the First-Year, lets out an unamused snort as he moves to the front of the class, holding a large mallet, "Please!  The meatball can barely hold a flag the weight of a bo staff!  You better let me handle this obstacle."

Without waiting for an objection, he raises the mallet with no effort and slams it against the wall, revealing the interior of the Neko Cafe.  The catgirls running the place screamed in shock and surprise as they saw a familiar trauma surrounding the very hole that appeared before them.

He borrowed his brows at his comment, he could at least carry MORE then this. But before he could point out that they were at the Neko Cafe, CRACK!, a hole formed and choas insued inside. "..." He faced palmed and followed.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #453 on: February 14, 2011, 02:52:24 AM
The Mysterious Mystery Man continued through the streets and stumbled upon the Neko Cafe (Convienently, as it seems everybody goes there at one point or another.) He sat down at the bar while a panicked catgirl took his order.

You want something? Please hurry! Nya~

Water.

A cold glass of water was slid down and caught by the man's rather large hand. Instead of him drinking it, he instead pulled out what looked like a stuffed toy dog, with Zippers thrown about. He forced the water down the odd specimen's gullet, with it screaming in pain what sounded like "Chuck".

Sir, what is that? Nya~ It looks like a Dog, Nya~

Its just Chuck.

What on earth is a Chuck? Nya~

The man looked up at the innocent Catgirl, his reddish pupils staring straight into the catgirl's frightened eyes.

Do you know where the nearest location of intrest is?

Uhh... I actually don't know, Nya~

Thanks Anyway.

The man paid the poor catgirl and walked out. Chuck followed shortly after.

[Just throwing a little PSG Flair into this joint, no biggie.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #454 on: February 14, 2011, 06:15:05 AM
You know what, Im actually gonna not participate after all.

*retconned*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #455 on: February 14, 2011, 07:07:07 AM
What? Why not? This was just starting to get its feet back!

Of course, since your post declaring your retconning from the RP came right after mine I feel like I had something to do with it. :\

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #456 on: February 14, 2011, 07:45:30 AM
Not at all. I just dont feel like Rping a race anymore.

Ill just hang around and follow the race instead. maybe at the neko cafe. 8D

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #457 on: February 14, 2011, 08:45:19 AM
You make me a sad pirate >.>

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #458 on: February 14, 2011, 11:40:41 AM
The First-Years marched through the cafe, giving no attention to the Catgirls as they flee in random directions to avoid being trampled on.  Ryuji Toramaru, the third of the seasoned students, grabbed random food off the ordering window as they passed through the counter towards the other end of the cafe.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #459 on: February 14, 2011, 05:26:05 PM
Not at all. I just dont feel like Rping a race anymore.

Ill just hang around and follow the race instead. maybe at the neko cafe. 8D

OH, I thought you were removing yourself from the RP.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #460 on: February 14, 2011, 11:18:29 PM
Dee kept leading the march, " :|" He saw but ignored   Ryuji Toramaru's actions seeing that if he messed up on the march, he'd be in for alot of trouble with the other students.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #461 on: February 17, 2011, 07:21:32 PM
Troll Rex wandered forward with glee, enjoying the chaos. He looked down at the Dee

"Little one, you doing good, but I bet you can do better!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #462 on: February 17, 2011, 10:39:44 PM
The mysterious cloaked man found his way to a TV studio, without anybody caring he walked on into a set of a Newscast, sitting down next to the undeniably attractive female news anchor.

Move aside, please.

The news anchor moved aside for the man to move to the center of the camera. Without hesitation he shedded his cloak.

Underneath the cloak was a man dressed in a white robe, up where his head would be was a black mask with a large afro shaped spot on the top of it.
The only holes visible were for his eyes and mouth, his eyes were yellowish with red irises. He stood up and exclaimed:

GOOD EVENING CITIZENS OF RPM, MY NAME.... IS MASTER G! I WILL BE HERE OBSERVING YOU AND HOSTING INTRESTING EVENTS. YOU WILL SEE ME AGAIN!

Chuck.

"Master G" Walked off the set, Chuck following him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, "Anarchy" was getting irritated at the wait, it had been "10 minutes till the start" for at least 3 days, it seemed.

When is this going to get over with? God-damnit this is annoying.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #463 on: February 18, 2011, 01:38:56 AM
The man with the opera mask came back with a small, on seat crimson sports car, stylized with some victorian era decor.
Though not noticed by much, the man seemed a bit fatigued. From what could be seen from his face, he seemed to had grown a bit pale.

Brocky was a bit flustered by the fact that Anarchy was ignoring him, but not one to dwell too long on such things, he decided to quickly go to the signing ballot to put his name on the list. After doing so, he quickly dashed off to get a vehicle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passing by the broccoli dog, the duo, Clockston and Nightmare Sally came on an old motor bike with a side seat.

"Hey Clockston? Do you think they'll let us ride together?" She asked with a bit of worry in her voice

"Hmmm, Perhaps. But not to worry Sally, I made a few modifications to your "seat" just in case something like that happens. Tic-Toc" The steel gentleman said as he gently patted her head to calm her down.

"Okay...but I don't know how to drive." She worried again.

"As I said before, not to worry, I made sure the controls are so simple, even a cave man could do it." Clockston said proudly, before swiftly being pelted in the back of head by a bottle of red wine.

"Gozhx! WHAT ILL-MANNERED BUFFOON THREW A PERFECTLY GOOD BEVERAGE AT THE BACK SIDE OF MY METALLIC CRANIUM!?" Clockston bellowed.

And what he saw behind him was a well dressed and groomed hairy man with long flowing hair and predominate forehead, wearing designer shades.
"You better watch what you say gramps, some people get a bit touchy when they hear things like that." He said, scowling a bit as he rested on his shiny go-kart.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nekolyan was panicking a bit since he couldn't find a vehicle to ride in.
"Gah! Come on Nekolyan, this is your chance to get some more screen time! Come on, you can probably make something out of some random trash on the streets. Hell, I was able to make roasted sausage out of vegetables...withouth even cooking it properly! I can probably make some cool hovercraft or something outta 2x4 and toilet paper tubes if I put my mind to it...course it could also be as terrible as that sausage was." The cyborge humanoid feline thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Brocky Came Back with his special vehicle...a cardboard box...with wheels drawn on its side...and a drawn on license that reads 'TUF-PUP'.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be prepared folks, cause the race shall start soon enough!
Only three minutes left before the competition starts!

[@Flame: Well that's a bit depressing. But that's your choice. Hope you'll enjoy watching the upcoming events from the sidelines, with a hot cup of coco, sitting by a fireplace, surrounded by females with feline characteristics in maid outfits and breast of various shapes and sizes...you poor, poor man.]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #464 on: February 18, 2011, 02:16:18 AM
((Oh I'm suffering already.))

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #465 on: February 21, 2011, 05:24:33 AM
"Anarchy" Stretched a bit so that when he was racing he would not pull any muscles.

Suddenly he looked around.

Is someone there?

Not noticing anybody staring at him, he quickly removed his cloak and slipped a gatorneck around his neck, and used it to cover the rest of his face.

He quickly redonned his cloak and was ready to race, his face now almost completely obscured.

Posted on: February 17, 2011, 09:35:46 PM
I can't seriously be the only person willing to continue this RP. We haven't even gotten to the parts where it gets good!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #466 on: February 21, 2011, 05:33:54 AM
The Otokojuku parade eventually plows through the other side of the Neko Cafe, leaving most of its feminine feline hybrid employees shaken and crying over the cost of the repairs and the counseling they had just gone through the last time they were involved with the male-only school.

Their next destination as they continue their Forward March exercise is the entrance to the race that was about to go underway.  Whether or not this will affect both the race and the school is yet to be determined.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #467 on: February 21, 2011, 10:47:54 PM
The four Silan knights were standing around, waiting for the start of the race.
"Man, it sure feels like we are waiting for days"
Said Sonne, the knight with the sun shaped mask and cape
"It is only because you are impatient...though I really wish we could get this over"
Replied Stolz, the only female of the four.
"Hey, what´t that dust cloud over there?"
Schimmer, the smallest and youngest of the group pointed at an incomming dust cload - the students of Otokojuku.
"They look like students...on steroids"
Said Sonne.
"Isn´t that Mr. Rex?"
Asked Sieg
Suddenly Temnota, the young whitehaired girl emerged from SIeg´s shadow.The girl got excited seeing familiar faces
"It´s the boys :D "
"You know these...old manga rejects?"
Asked Stolz
"WHy ofcourse, as the winner of the ironchef contest I also had the honor of becoming the chef of Otokojuku. Coll isn´t it?"
Stolz, Schimmer and Sieg looked at her with disbelief, only Sonne was impressed by that

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #468 on: February 21, 2011, 11:47:25 PM
Master G Walked through the streets with his companion chuck, suddenly out of nowhere, Chuck decided to run off in chase of a crowd of people.

CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK!

CHUCK! GET BACK HERE YOU DUMBASS! HOLY [parasitic bomb], NOW WHO AM I GOING TO USE AS A GPS?

Chuck continued until he got to the same location about 90% of everybody else doing this RP was located, the race grounds.

Chuck?

Noticing what he thought was food, Chuck's attention was caught by a nearby concession stand, he then decided to devour the concessions, shortly before he was stepped on by a random bystander.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #469 on: February 22, 2011, 02:03:55 AM
[Sorry this RP hasn't even really started guys, some things came up that holds me from getting this show on the road. Hope you guys can wait a bit longer.]

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #470 on: February 22, 2011, 05:50:31 AM
Hajime just stares at the strange..."chuck" thing that was eating up one of the foods stacked in the coach of his dragon truck before slowly turning around and scribbling down the cost on a generic restaurant bill.

Ryuta tries to pay little attention to the Otokojuku students that were passing through the starting gate, not paying attention to anything but the direction they were ordered to walk in.  Any participating drivers that weren't owned by the RPM users were either bowled over or sent fleeing to the nearest wall to avoid getting trampled by the seemingly abnormally strong stampede.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #471 on: February 22, 2011, 06:08:09 AM
Chuck stares at the Bill, drooling. Before he completely ruins the bill, Master G grabs Chuck by the skull.

So here's where you went, devouring this food.

Master G quickly pays the bill and stands around at the Race site, looking more conspicuous than the mysterious "Anarchy". Speaking of whom...

"Anarchy" is busy looking around, standing still while the students of the school walk past him like he isn't there.
He notices Master G and blinks to reaffirm himself.

Impossible, if he is here then are they here as well? I don't see any sign of them so I must be in the Clear, cheating death wasn't wise.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #472 on: February 23, 2011, 04:46:14 AM
Gaia, as the guy that he is, attempts to avoid any shenanigans this time around, but notices someone familiar under the heat signatures giving off from under the robe..

But he shrugs it off and decides to take a seat in the best part to where he can watch the race. And bid. To replace his broken drillstation that has been apparently been forgotten since the previous incidents recorded.. then again.. Outer Space has always brought nothing but trouble.. He can tell.

"Dough weigh me dough' weigh me dough weigh me... STOP!!"

The crowd looked at him in minor annoyance, thinking he was one of the people who place a bet on the racers, hoping the selected racer would win. He shrugged it off, and sat back down, reminding himself not to do that again.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #473 on: February 23, 2011, 05:16:10 AM
"Anarchy" pulled a small red gem out of his hammerspace of a cloak, hooking the thing together to a webcam to scan the area. He turned it on and started panning back and forth, holding the webcam.

Search Object... Angels...

SCANNING....

SCANNING....

SCANNING....

RESULTS... ZERO MATCHES FOUND.

Phew. Good thing, or else I was going to have to RP more characters. I think thats beyond my ability at the moment.

WARNING! 4TH WALL BREACHED, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Oh shut up.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #474 on: February 23, 2011, 04:47:48 PM
(Thank god, this Rp isn't ready for THAT)
Andante the musician then noticed 'Anarchy' among the crowd. He then approached the mysterious figure.
"Miii miii, hey you! How's yer  pretty wife doing? ♫"

-----
Suddenly from Rankiryu shadow emerged Temnota. The students now had to struggle holding two people.
"Hey there MR. Pilot cap! Is it Tuesday again?"