RPM's Personal Meet-up or Who on RPM would you like to meet?

Protoman Blues · 36630

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: June 23, 2010, 11:23:10 AM
You still have dat free pass, G.
O^O *offers some lolis as sacrifices*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: June 23, 2010, 12:41:21 PM
Well people out there obviously like them ^^;
They do like them, but that doesn't raise them to a higher literary standard than "[parasitic bomb]". =P

It's just how it went.  I frankly don't let it get to me, since I know that if D met Edward, I highly doubt Edward would live any longer than just 1 millisecond of an eyeglance, whilst during that millisecond, Bella would already want D in her pants.  And D would just ditch her, not knowing of her existance.

Yeah, D is the [parasitic bomb]~

Anyways.  I'm open to meet anyone here really.  Just don't expect much, i'm a very boring and strange person, and my low self-esteem shows too easily at times.
I'd be hard pressed in finding ANY vampire ever created who wouldn't be cooler than Eddy. And I'd like to meet you. Because you have hella awesome taste in nicknames.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: June 23, 2010, 02:20:33 PM
Well actually...

it was originally Cosake Solrac, it became Carlos Santana by anomynous(sp?) during April Fool's...

I can't complain either way, being named the man who can make sex on a guitar.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: June 23, 2010, 03:30:56 PM
Well actually...

it was originally Cosake Solrac, it became Carlos Santana by anomynous(sp?) during April Fool's...

I can't complain either way, being named the man who can make sex on a guitar.
You did the right choice for letting it stay that way. Hell, I'm gonna go get my guitar. Haven't jammed in awhile.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #154 on: June 23, 2010, 10:32:07 PM
I think you were named Carlos Santana because Solrac is Carlos backwards... it's a great name though. :D

And he can do that with ease.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: June 24, 2010, 11:01:59 PM
Irgy. I'd ask him about moose and Tim Horton's because I know very little about Canada and want to bother him with my curiosity.

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #156 on: June 25, 2010, 11:43:47 PM
*Sacrifices thyself for Vixy*
Seriously i think all of us would like to meet Vixy someday,i'd give up my Wii for humanity...lol

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: June 26, 2010, 05:15:41 AM
Id love to meet Wily.
The artists of RPM also,
Including that sunuva lurker, Tek,

And, Hmm.. I wouldnt mind meeting Hitomi in real life. THAT would be interesting.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: June 26, 2010, 11:43:42 AM
Since most people here seem to live in Star-And-Stripes Land, the Eurocentric RPMers ought to get together for their own meeting. Even the non-mainlaind ones, like me and the Brits.

Or go the whole shebang and make it a Eurasian gathering!

That said, I live on a fairly lonely and very boring piece of land, though I'd like to think I'm an interesting enough person. You'd get to enjoy my quirky charms, leering flirtatiousness and fluffy hair in person.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #159 on: June 26, 2010, 09:08:34 PM
Bleh... Washington is pretty much no man's land by state standards. Nothing very newsworthy ever happens here. The only thing other people know this state for is rain in Seattle, the Space Needle, and it's the setting for Twilight. *shudders*

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: June 26, 2010, 09:49:59 PM
This Europe meet's a good idea, but honestly, what do you guys do when you go out? I don't particularly see RPM as a place full of very sociable, popular and outgoing people.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #161 on: June 26, 2010, 09:53:08 PM
Movies, restaurants, library, shopping, or just hanging out, chattering, and playing video games and card games.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: June 26, 2010, 09:57:19 PM
Movies, restaurants, library, shopping, or just hanging out, chattering, and playing video games and card games.
Restaurants, sure. Big dinner, lotsa talking, that's good. Playing card games and hanging out, great. But movies and library are the kinds of activities you can do alone, they don't offer alot of interaction between people. Can't we all just go out and get drunk? Just get wasted, then go to some paintball place and be crazy. Then going to some kind of heavy concert and rock the mosh pit. That'd be freaking awesome.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: June 26, 2010, 10:05:22 PM
Restaurants, sure. Big dinner, lotsa talking, that's good. Playing card games and hanging out, great. But movies and library are the kinds of activities you can do alone, they don't offer alot of interaction between people. Can't we all just go out and get drunk? Just get wasted, then go to some paintball place and be crazy. Then going to some kind of heavy concert and rock the mosh pit. That'd be freaking awesome.
I'm fine with getting wasted. The legal drinking age in most of Europe is 18, right?

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: June 26, 2010, 10:07:05 PM
Can't we all just go out and get drunk? Just get wasted, then go to some paintball place and be crazy. Then going to some kind of heavy concert and rock the mosh pit. That'd be freaking awesome.

Different strokes for different folks.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: June 26, 2010, 10:09:44 PM
I'm fine with getting wasted. The legal drinking age in most of Europe is 18, right?
Hell yeah. Heck, around here is 15/16. I've been drinking wine since I was 13, my grandfather is a big wine producer. It's freaking awesome! You don't HAVE to get drunk to socially have fun, but just let loose and have a good time!

Different strokes for different folks.
I guess. I just kinda think of libraries and movies as places you go in order to keep your eyes on something other than your friends, and be quiet. =P If you meet, why not let loose? I'm betting most of these people haven't even had a fulfilling experience like that. A real going-out in style.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #166 on: June 26, 2010, 10:20:01 PM
I just kinda think of libraries and movies as places you go in order to keep your eyes on something other than your friends, and be quiet. =P If you meet, why not let loose? I'm betting most of these people haven't even had a fulfilling experience like that. A real going-out in style.

I'm with this fella, Libraries and Movies usually are required to maintain quiet while yer there. In certain places in some areas however, you are allowed to speak, but in a tone so you won't disrupt everyone else.

Here in the US you must be 21 to get wasted, but I've seen kids my age break the law an get thier little asses in trouble with thier parents, which makes them very selective to groups they hang out with (mostly those that look like they have came out of prison or something, two words: Actual Experience. I have experinced this myself, because people at the school I used to go to actually look like they come from downtown NYC).

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #167 on: June 26, 2010, 10:22:42 PM
Hey, I can't wait until November, when I turn 21. Finally. :P

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: June 26, 2010, 10:26:33 PM
I'm with this fella, Libraries and Movies usually are required to maintain quiet while yer there. In certain places in some areas however, you are allowed to speak, but in a tone so you won't disrupt everyone else.

Here in the US you must be 21 to get wasted, but I've seen kids my age break the law an get thier little asses in trouble with thier parents, which makes them very selective to groups they hang out with (mostly those that look like they have came out of prison or something, two words: Actual Experience. I have experinced this myself, because people at the school I used to go to actually look like they come from downtown NYC).
As I said, you don't need to get wasted to have fun. You just need to have fun... socially. Going out to watch a movie can be fun, but it's not a very social experience. People are just there. Now if you can find a good bar with a free pool table, or something similar like an arcade with cool fighting games, you can have fun through the whole night. And you don't need to get drunk. Just being social and having fun is the only thing you need to do.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #169 on: June 26, 2010, 10:42:56 PM
As I said, you don't need to get wasted to have fun. You just need to have fun... socially. Going out to watch a movie can be fun, but it's not a very social experience. People are just there. Now if you can find a good bar with a free pool table, or something similar like an arcade with cool fighting games, you can have fun through the whole night. And you don't need to get drunk. Just being social and having fun is the only thing you need to do.

I knew that (I stated that just because), there's also the beach if you want to get REALLY noisy.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: June 26, 2010, 10:49:16 PM
I guess. I just kinda think of libraries and movies as places you go in order to keep your eyes on something other than your friends, and be quiet. =P If you meet, why not let loose? I'm betting most of these people haven't even had a fulfilling experience like that. A real going-out in style.
Being raised in a family of Jehovah's Witnesses does that to you.  8U

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: June 26, 2010, 10:54:38 PM
I knew that (I stated that just because), there's also the beach if you want to get REALLY noisy.
The beach? Bars, nightclubs and concerts are WAY noisier than the beach. Why would the beach be very noisy? Maybe I'm just badly used to my own silent paradisiac beaches. =P

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #172 on: June 26, 2010, 11:07:35 PM
Now the list expands
PB
Vixy
Talyn
Akira
Nebula Black
N-Mario
MexicanSunflower
Mega Phil
Etc.

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: June 26, 2010, 11:33:04 PM
I don't drink, nor do I care for visiting places like bars, pubs, clubs or assorted other nocturnal watering holes. Personally, I've never seen the appeal. I see most of my peers going out and getting drunk every night of the week, getting sick in the back of police cars and getting hammered by their parents for it. I don't like going out late at night. Where I live, you're very liable to get mugged or beaten up if you stay out late in the bad part of town.

My idea of a fun night is getting some big bottles of Coke or Sprite Zero, munchies and sweets and kicking back with a marathon of Brawl and Mario Kart, followed by watching crap on TV, shouting insults, profanities and crude jokes at eachother and then falling asleep in the wee hours of the morning. I'm not at all ashamed or hesitant to say I still refer to them as "sleepovers" and I tend to hang out with my (slightly younger) brother's friends a lot of the time. I'm a very youthful and childish person when I want to be.

I don't need alcohol to have a good time. Honestly, I get scared when I'm around people who are intoxicated on anything. My family is very clean-living, so I guess I'm used to that. But hey, each to their own, I'm not here to judge. Just leave me out of it, okay? =P

Also: I want to meet Magnus. And Mirby. And Kit. And Blackhook. And Archer. And Strangeman. And Wily. And Borock. And Sniper X.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #174 on: June 26, 2010, 11:37:42 PM
Also: I want to meet Magnus. And Mirby. And Kit. And Blackhook. And Archer. And Strangeman. And Wily. And Borock. And Sniper X.
So... You don't wanna meet me? :(

My thread of Random Crap