Super Smash Bros. Bitchslap: What Do You Want To See In It?

Jericho · 145600

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #325 on: July 14, 2009, 07:17:04 AM
I haven't given them a listen as yet, however I know your choices can't be as bad as some of my more questionable choices. Rooftop Run - Night and the Sonic R tracks will no doubt get some questionable responses. Who cares though, I [tornado fang]ing love the songs, especially Rooftop Run - Night. XD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10YLbgsU07k&feature=PlayList&p=56AAAB151CAF86E7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=21[/youtube]

I think it's the accordion solo that does it right.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #326 on: July 14, 2009, 07:19:12 AM
Oh, all the night themes in that game were awesome.  It's why I hate the Werehog fight theme so much, because it interrupts the stage music every [tornado fang]ing time.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #327 on: July 14, 2009, 07:22:39 AM
Oh snap, you just reminded me. I gotta edit in Skyscraper Scamper - Night. That was another awesome night theme in Unleashed.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #328 on: July 14, 2009, 07:27:37 PM
yes, my head exploded in a good way.

and you've now reminded me of a song that should not be in Smash: the Werehog fight theme.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #329 on: July 14, 2009, 10:08:14 PM

Wuhu Island
Celebrating the extremely popular Wii Sports franchise, the island from Wii Sports Resort will be similar to Delfino Square, in that a platform will take you around to various places on the island.  Each stage hazard will depend on where on the island you are.  If you're out in the ocean, you have to watch out for Jet Skiers.  If on land, look out for Mii Archery contests.  This stage will also show your Mii's as well, similar to how Mario Kart Wii does on certain stages.

Music
Main Theme - Wave Race 64
Port Pirates - Wave Race 64
Jetpack - Pilotwings
Gyrocopter - Pilotwings 64
Get In Shape - Wii Fit
Happy Together - The Turtles (This song needs to be Bitchslapable!  If you don't know why, to quote Hitomi, kill yourself!)

God damn, I want another Pilotwings & Wave Race game.  Those games had such great music.  I'd also like a Medley of Wii Sports music too, and I'd put some Wii Sports Resotrt music in, cept I don't know what it sounds like yet!  Also, Happy Together!   8D

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #330 on: July 14, 2009, 10:17:51 PM
Wuhu Island is God Tier for the last song choice alone. XD

Also, PB you just reminded me that I want Resort sooo [tornado fang]ing badly. Did you ever see the video for free falling? I said "wow".

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #331 on: July 14, 2009, 10:36:02 PM
Of course I did.  I can't wait for Resort.  The archery looks like so much fun! 

LoL, and I thought you'd like the last song choice.  Man though, I love the Wave Race & Pilotwings tracks so much.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #332 on: July 14, 2009, 10:45:22 PM
To put things into perspective, I have Wii Sports and haven't played it really since the console was first unboxed and I realized that I had Galaxy, Twilight Princess, Corruption, Smash & Kart nearby. Resort however had me hyped ever since Nintendo's swing-n-miss E3 2008 showing. XD

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #333 on: July 14, 2009, 11:04:16 PM
between the both of you guys posts, my head exploded.

You ain't never lied...  >0<

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #334 on: July 14, 2009, 11:08:23 PM
See sometimes it pays to know enough about now obscure titles! 8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #335 on: July 14, 2009, 11:09:50 PM
Or have a Mango Lemonade fueled imagination of the GODS!

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #336 on: July 14, 2009, 11:41:44 PM
Wuhu Island is God Tier for the last song choice alone. XD

Indeed...*goes to watch the commercial again for the millionth time*

Also, I want Resort badly too, I remember hearing it would have online, was that true?

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #337 on: July 14, 2009, 11:44:06 PM
I remember posting about the psuedo-confirmation, but I don't remember hearing anything more than that. It'd be kinda sad if it didn't have online, but it wouldn't detract too badly from things.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #338 on: July 14, 2009, 11:49:18 PM
It'd be kinda sad if it didn't have online, but it wouldn't detract too badly from things.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean I don't want to beat the crap out of you guys with a Mii's plastic sword :P

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #339 on: July 15, 2009, 12:05:39 AM
I thought it did.  I remember them saying it has online capacity.  We'll find out soon, won't wii?  XD

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #340 on: July 15, 2009, 02:15:20 AM
You know, we NEED a Bowser battle theme for Bitchslap.  But there's just too damn many of them, so I figure that makes prime medley material.  The list would include:

-All-Stars, Fake Bowser
-All-Stars, Real Bowser
-SMB3 Bowser
-SMW Bowser
-SM64 Bowser

Oh yeah, and one other thing.  We should have a few tunes from DDR: Mario Mix.  I think "Where's The Exit?" and "Bowser's Castle" would be awesome.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #341 on: July 15, 2009, 02:22:27 AM
You know, we NEED a Bowser battle theme for Bitchslap.  But there's just too damn many of them, so I figure that makes prime medley material.  The list would include:

-All-Stars, Fake Bowser
-All-Stars, Real Bowser
-SMB3 Bowser
-SMW Bowser
-SM64 Bowser

Oh yeah, and one other thing.  We should have a few tunes from DDR: Mario Mix.  I think "Where's The Exit?" and "Bowser's Castle" would be awesome.

Shelly, his Galaxy final boss theme is SO good, it can stand alone!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIuvjG3Egjo&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #342 on: July 15, 2009, 02:26:35 AM
Oh [parasitic bomb], Hypershell, I think you're on to something, especially with the inclusion of Super Mario 64's Bowser Themes. I already alluded to this though by adding the kick ass Bowser battle themes from the Paper Mario games though.

Also PB, you absolutely need, NEED to mention his regular boss theme, Nemesis King Koopa when you talk about his themes, however awesome the final boss theme may be.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #343 on: July 15, 2009, 02:33:38 AM
I honestly just want to see the All-Stars Bowser themes get some remembrance.  That was just an awesome addition, and with the NES nostalgia that's all the rage these days, it's too easily forgotten (didn't even include it in the SMA3's 1-4 remake, the jerks).

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #344 on: July 15, 2009, 06:21:33 AM
A kickass remix of Koopa's Road would be awesome. It's inclusion in Galaxy made me so happy, but I need more dammit.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #345 on: July 15, 2009, 06:31:59 AM
A kickass remix of Koopa's Road would be awesome. It's inclusion in Galaxy made me so happy, but I need more dammit.

That's why I put in into one of my stages.  It's one of the best theme's ever! 

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
Reply #346 on: August 08, 2009, 05:02:54 AM
Forgive the bump, but I had an idea for the nuttiest stage yet.  For all the flak I give Mario Sunshine, I thought of the perfect stage gimmick based on my one favorite moment in the game:

-Isle Delfino.  Not your old Delfino.  Once in a while, a cannon appears in one of the corners.  Knock a player in, and the cannon fires them off the screen, all other players warp to a different location, and the player who was knocked into the cannon gets shot into the current playing field, causing dead-weight damage in addition to receiving severe damage themselves (possible ricochet-KO if they've already taken severe damage).

Also, in the music department, we need Ganondorf's theme from OoT.  That was a pretty epic tune.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #347 on: August 11, 2009, 04:17:28 AM
STAGE:
The Comet Observatory

Would fit Rosalina, and you could use the Teleporters instead of the old Warp Pipes ala Mushroom Kingdom N64.

Posted on: August 07, 2009, 10:13:25 PM
I've got it! I know who to put in Bitchslap!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF89npFbn8g&feature=related[/youtube]

Eh? EH? >0<

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #348 on: August 11, 2009, 04:52:37 AM
Miracle Matter boss fight first, then the king of pop.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #349 on: September 12, 2009, 01:10:44 AM

Metal Sonic
I know a lot of people are thinking that Robuttnik should be in Bitchslap.  Well, that's all well and good, but for PB, his favorite Sonic badnik will always be Metal Sonic, and that's why he's getting an inclusion in the Bitchslap, courtesy of yours truly, Protoman Blues.  Metal Sonic will definitely not be a clone of Sonic....in the moveset sense anyway, as he has enough different powers to separate him from our Chili Dog eatin' hero.  Of course, when I get done with him, the word overpowered may be redefined!  

Standard B: Black Shield
Metal Sonic generates a Force Field around himself to protect himself from thrown items and blasts.  Does little to no damage and knockback if hit up close with forcefield.  Items and blasts reflected back do the same damage as they normally would.
Up B: Electric Flight
Metal Sonic uses the jet engine on his back to fly.  While doing so, he generates an electric field around his body, which has 1/8 possibility of paralyzing enemies if they come in contact with it.
Forward B: Laser Cannon
Metal Sonic shoots a Laser Blast from the cannon in his chest, similar to Rob's.  Does decent damage with little knockback.
Down B: Scan
Metal Sonic fires a flashlight-like scanner beam from his eyes.  If an opponent is in that scanner beam, Metal Sonic copies the Standard, Up, and Forward B abilities of that opponent and replaces his own with them.  Metal Sonic can go back to his own B move abilities by pressing on of the taunt buttons.

Final Smash: Metal Overlord
Metal Sonic transforms into Metal Overlord and proceeds to rain terror down upon his foes.  Transformation is similar to Giga Bowser, in that Metal can still take damage, as well as the time it lasts.

Stardust Speedway Zone

Since I'm debuting Metal Sonic here, I thought I'd debut his stage as well.  This stage will randomly start out in either the past, present, good future, or bad future. Every 30 seconds or so, a spinning sign will pop up and either Past, Present, or Future will be written on it, showing where the stage is going to shift to 3 seconds after the sign stops spinning.  The present has a basic platform, with two rotating spring shooters hovering over the edges (similar to SSB64 DK Barrel, but stationary).  The past has two lower, smaller platforms on the left and right and one smaller platform in the middle.  Springs will randomly pop up on the platforms.  The good future are two long tracks which cross one another in the middle.  On the end of the tracks, treadmills will sometimes appear and send people flying across the track.  The bad future consists of a long track which has a dip in the middle that contains a spiked ball moving back and forth.  Also, Spikes will pop up on the track at times, but in the same place every time (can't be TOO random here).

Music
A Medley of Stardust Speedway Zone (JP) consisting of Present, Good Future, & Bad Future from Sonic CD
Spring Yard Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog
Chemical Plant Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 2
A nice Remix combining Death Egg Zone Act 1 & Act 2 from Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Run Through The Speed Highway - Sonic Adventure
Won't Stop, Just Go! (Green Forest) - Sonic Adventure 2
A combination of What U Need (Sonic) & What U Need (Blazy) from Sonic Rush, just like someone did with...
Sky Babylon Act 1 & 2 Mix - Sonic Rush Adventure
Blue On The Run - Sonic & The Secret Rings
Knight of the Wind - Sonic & The Black Knight
What I'm Made Of - Sonic Heroes
Rooftop Run - Sonic Unleashed