Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 489827

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
[spoiler]Simple. HSOWA.[/spoiler]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Eh fair enough.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
I want a full rundown of that game's events Sakura. I demand this of you. Our friendship is riding on this.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I'll do that in the Table Top Gaming Thread in the Off the Wall section.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
I still live in my parents house myself although I do wish to travel one day. II wish I hada Costco instead I got Walmart and Sam's Club instead.  X(

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I don't have a Costco or a Sam's Club nearby.  I just hit up whatever store is available.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
So are you living alone or with a room mate.
With a room mate, well technically i'm renting from his family. Great bunch of people. Things are shaking up a bit so I probably won't be here forever. I ended up buying a futon because I didn't have a bed that would fit me. No closet either but they all know i'm trans so i can leave my cosplays and girl clothing out in the open.

Costco... Is no where near me! 8D In fact in town the only big store is Walmart and a different grocery store. I'd have to drive about 15-20 minutes to get to just Target, Best Buy and Gamestop (along with work) are across state lines, but then again LOTS of stuff is across the river.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
on all levels except physical, that is cancer

And I mean, you know, I have no problem with people who don't consider themselves the same sex or gender they were assigned at birth, but otherkin and their ilk is honestly where I draw the line. Now if somebody here (which I doubt) doesn't consider themselves human spiritually then I won't hold it against you but I feel like those people are just trapped in fantasy and really need a reality check.

And FFS that girl would be damn cute if she acted normal.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
As someone who identifies himself as a squirrel, you have deeply offended me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Ugh I can't get the Undertale version of Stronger than You from Steven Universe out of my head.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
*offers an acorn*

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile

is this u

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
*still has both versions of Stronger than You in her head*

This isn't going to end until I make a Wilypocalypse version of this isn't it.

......*sigh*

Challenge Accepted. B(

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
*offers an acorn*

-_-
*snatches acorn and nibbles on it*

is this u

It took me forever to style my flippy fluff just right

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
-_-
*snatches acorn and nibbles on it*

It took me forever to style my flippy fluff just right
SO CUTE AND FLUFFY *o*

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I don't think I've ever seen a plastic cup so tall and skinny before.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Time for a rant.

[spoiler=RANTING]I would really really like it if media featuring a decently sized cast of hero characters/friends that feature fighting or supernatural/sci-fi elements would completely discontinue usage of the "HEY GUYS JUST GONNA TAKE YOUR TEAMMATE(s) AWAY NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM BACK NOW BECAUSE I SAID SO HAR HAR HAR YOU CAN HAVE YOUR BUDDY BACK JUST BEFORE THE FINALE OKAY BYE >BD".

like [parasitic bomb], nothing says trite and overdone like taking characters away and throwing them out of the story for almost an entire season/series/etc. to focus on either the bland main character or somebody really annoying who you don't want to follow in the story. Like, it was done right in Empire Strikes Back because it didn't happen till the very end and it was resolved right at the start of Jedi so it wasn't like Han missed terribly much, films its not too too bad but in long-form it seems like its dragged out way too long.

Like, I look back at Geass R2, trainwreck that it was I realize how much of it was just so bleh because they felt the need to shake up the status quo so much (Moving from Japan to stupid [tornado fang]ing china only to immediately go back to Japan because china sucks. Kallen and her mech getting swallowed up in prision for 8 episodes, C.C. being an amnesiac for like 7 episodes.) Most of it could've easily have not happened and I feel the season wouldn't have really been as dumb as it was had they just... not did like two of those things? The manga didn't have mecha and the china thing was like over in a single chapter and its much stronger for that honestly.

The second arc of Sailor Moon (and by extension Crystal) did the same damn thing, having Crimson Rubeshit just kinda "grab" Mars, Mercury and Jupiter (and miraculously fail to capture Venus or Chibiusa, the latter being his ACTUAL [tornado fang]ing TARGET) in his "super spechial can't be broken bubbles i have plot armor you can't hurt me neener neener :^)" one per chapter, pretty much locking them out of the story (Mars in particular gets turbo-[tornado fang]'d over seeing as she's grabbed in that very first chapter of that arc and nobody gets out till like 2-3 chapters away from the end). The 90s anime version? They stick around but Chibiusa does her absolute shittiest thing out of spite and gets all the senshi save Usagi captured at the end of an episode, the next episode they're all freed. Some might say dramatic tension is lost but [tornado fang] that noise 2-3 episodes is enough for that [parasitic bomb] it shouldn't be dragged out over the entirety of a season of TV/Anime, its a [tornado fang]ing gyp.[/spoiler]

And now i'm sleepy. I gotta call work in the morning to get [parasitic bomb] set up for my transfer (which was accepted).

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
I think party members leaving as a general rule shouldn't happen. That's just me though.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
*still has both versions of Stronger than You in her head*

This isn't going to end until I make a Wilypocalypse version of this isn't it.

......*sigh*

Challenge Accepted. B(
Both versions? So, like, Sans's song too or...?

also I could totally see Sinos and Tangent doing that, lol

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Both versions? So, like, Sans's song too or...?

also I could totally see Sinos and Tangent doing that, lol
Yeah the Sans version too, I actually like it better than the original to be honest.  Mostly because Garnet's version only makes sense when Garnet is singing it while the Sans version makes sense from anyone in Sans' position.  That and I don't particularly like Garnet's singing voice, a bit too subdue for my tastes but that's Garnet for yah.

I think party members leaving as a general rule shouldn't happen. That's just me though.
So I'm guessing you don't like FF4, or wouldn't like it if you haven't played it.

Also I guess there's going to be Prinnies in Team Fortress 2.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
My nets are down so I'll be hit or miss for a while.  Right now, I'm at my dad's and using his nets.  I'll try to get into the library when I can until my nets are back up, which may be a while. 

tl;dr version: I'm behind on bills and can't afford to pay my internet bill at the moment.  Been having financial issues to the point that I've been unable to pay my bills.  I've only recently was able to get food.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
So our D & D campaign is going to be strange, first of all the afore mentioned Dwarf is actually a human, Evil Cleric Illusionist was actually a Cleric/Ranger/Wizard or Lore Master Dwarf, and I'm the Tank despite being a Half Elf Magic Knight.

Keep in mind this is 2nd Edition D & D.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Yeah the Sans version too, I actually like it better than the original to be honest.  Mostly because Garnet's version only makes sense when Garnet is singing it while the Sans version makes sense from anyone in Sans' position.  That and I don't particularly like Garnet's singing voice, a bit too subdue for my tastes but that's Garnet for yah.
So I'm guessing you don't like FF4, or wouldn't like it if you haven't played it.

I didn't like Garnet's singing voice at first, but it grew on me the more times I listened to it.

It's kind of unique.