Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 502389

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
It might, but I don't have any.  In the meantime, time to down a bunch of pills and then wash.

I also got new socks and underwear.
I am really fortunate I live in a place where I can get access to a lot of things no problem.  I mean hearing you guys talking about how out of the way things are really makes me realize how much I take my situation for granted. :\

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I also talked to my mom last night about how I don't consider my dad a dad due to his mental problems just making him behave irrationally, I actually consider my brother to be more of a dad even though I don't like him acting as such.  I care about him and I pity him for him not being connected to the reality around him, but he's not a dad.

I wish my brother could have detached from him like I did, but then again that's how my brother is and why he wants to be a social worker.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I detached from my mom like that. 

And I just washed with the pine tar soap.  Now I smell like a wood pile.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I detached from my mom like that. 

And I just washed with the pine tar soap.  Now I smell like a wood pile.
Yeah it's really unfortunate,  I mean he's not an alcoholic or a drug user, he's very faithful to my mom, and beyond some minor verbal abuse he wasn't really that bad but in the end I never considered him a father.  He has never been reasonable in the time that I've known him and he's getting worse, wouldn't be surprised if he's eventually hit with Alzheimers eventually like my abuelo and he's not going to do anything worth while when he retires. 

He's also makes no attempt to control his diabetes even though he has the kind that is reversible, he needs a hearing aid but we know he won't wear one, and then there's his racism.   There's a reason we rarely have a family dinner with him, whether eating in or out, because he rarely behaves well and it often devolves to him bad mouthing black people and 'Mexicans'.  My brother once mad the stupid mistake of talking about a Cuban who got thrown out of a baseball team and my mom and I wondered about my brother's common sense about how he thought that would be a good topic to bring up in frony front of my dad.  There has been many a time when I would excuse myself from the table when I can't stand the [parasitic bomb] my dad spouts out on the occasion we eat together, and it happens 90% of the time, and I lose my appetite too.  I mean you would think he wouldn't do this in front of his kids when they are half Cuban or call us Mexicans, but that's just how he was raised.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I'm going to lay down for a nap and then take my steroids.

I'll pretend that they're Rare Candy. *Pops Prednisone and ABS*

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
I don't recall one moment where I considered my dad... well, my dad. I've been told that I didn't seem to like him when I was a baby, either.

The few moments where I do like him somewhat, I think "huh, I guess he's okay." But, those feelings don't last long, at all.

I certainly respect him, though, at least. He had a really [tornado fang]'d up childhood, which I found out only recently. You'd think he'd have a drug or abuse problem, but he's very faithful to this family. By all accounts, it's a bit surprising he's still sane, with what he went through.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
My mom is bipolar and refuses to take her meds.  She abused us when we were kids due to her medication refusal and her bipolar causing psychotic symptoms.  We've locked her out of the house one time becuas she was drinking and got extremely pissed off at me over a DREAM that she had.  She smacked me around, knocked a bookcase down on top of me, and screamed at me because of a dream that she had. 

I'm glad she's in Florida. 

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I don't recall one moment where I considered my dad... well, my dad. I've been told that I didn't seem to like him when I was a baby, either.

The few moments where I do like him somewhat, I think "huh, I guess he's okay." But, those feelings don't last long, at all.

I certainly respect him, though, at least. He had a really [tornado fang]'d up childhood, which I found out only recently. You'd think he'd have a drug or abuse problem, but he's very faithful to this family. By all accounts, it's a bit surprising he's still sane, with what he went through.
Yeah I feel the same way about my dad since he also seemed to have a [tornado fang]'d up childhood too, and he didn't really have friends according to my mom.  She observed that people thought he was annoying, plus when my mom met him he just went through a divorce from a really short lived marriage and I think his wife was just a gold digger but he was smart and didn't put her name on anything before she dumped him, and that was before he snapped after my brother was born.  We think the reason for that was a car accident he had at the time and since then the man my mom fell in love with was gone forever.

My mom is bipolar and refuses to take her meds.  She abused us when we were kids due to her medication refusal and her bipolar causing psychotic symptoms.  We've locked her out of the house one time becuas she was drinking and got extremely pissed off at me over a DREAM that she had.  She smacked me around, knocked a bookcase down on top of me, and screamed at me because of a dream that she had. 

I'm glad she's in Florida. 
Yeah thank god that my dad at least takes his many, many meds.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I was usually the target of Mom's abuse.  Never knew why.

Anywho, naptime.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
My brother was usually the target for my Dad's verbal abuse because he was involved in Baseball and Karate while I didn't get involved in anything beyond the Girl Scouts for about a year, and I'm glad I got out most of the girls were not very nice to me since I am socially awkward, until I got into choir and practice was at school or other places and not frequent like my brother's stuff.  To this day, even though my brother got 2 broken bones from Karate and was pretty much traumatized by it my dad still wants him to go back and get the Black Belt he never got. 

It's why I want to get self defense lessons when I move out since I done want my dad butting into my business, it's my hobby not his.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
With the way I am, I'm surprised my parents haven't outright given up on me. They occasionally say/do things that get under my skin, say one thing yet do another, and argue way more than they should.

But that's just the kind of people they are. I'm not as much so perhaps that's just why I feel so distant from them. Its not as if I can talk about them about anything without them stealing the conversation away.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Thankfully, neither me or my siblings have been abused. Though apparently, my father got in a fist-fight with my sister, when she was just a little girl. Still trying to wrap my head around that...

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I consider my mom my only parent. She taught me everything (along with my sibs) and my father hasn't taught me [parasitic bomb]. He pushed all the verbal disciplines onto my mother.

He has this weird ass old-school mentality that the mother is the only person in charge of disciplining the children.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
My mom swears that I'm gay because I went to San Francisco.  And when I was there, she called me and asked me how I was enjoying "the land of fruit and nuts."

Good thing she was in Florida, else she might've freaked out and beat the crap out of me because she dreamt that I turned gay.  Urgh, whatever.

She wonders why I never bother to call her anymore. 

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
>thinks you're gay just for visiting San Francisco

Yeah that doesn't surprise me.

I forget if my dad wondered if my brother was gay or just thinks all his friends are gay for no discernible reason because my dad doesn't like gay people or whatever.  I honestly forget, but he does make a fuss about gay people.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
SCABIES

SCABIES FOR ALL~

I start the treatment tomorrow, as I'll be out of the apartment for a few days.  Ringman doubts it's scabies.  The doctor didn't even ponder other possibilities.  She took one look at my rash and said scabies.  I didn't know what a scabies rash looked like, so I looked it up.  I definitely have that rash, including the little burrow trails (lines of bumps).

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
>thinks you're gay just for visiting San Francisco

Yeah that doesn't surprise me.

I forget if my dad wondered if my brother was gay or just thinks all his friends are gay for no discernible reason because my dad doesn't like gay people or whatever.  I honestly forget, but he does make a fuss about gay people.

That's... wow.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Yeah I really don't remember nor care, my brother in that case doesn't care either, but he still has trouble getting a girlfriend.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
My mom just sees it as a joke and picks on me for it.  At least it gets me off the hook for grandchildren! 8D

And BLARGH the bloodwork I had done today left a bruise.  I was coughing when the nurse put the needle in, so I may have moved a bit.  I tried to hold my arm still.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Hoo boy, gotta love people dodging questions or avoiding addressing problems.

Goddammit, Toei screwed us.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
*Gives Clefant scabies so that he can give Toei scabies.*

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
I have cold sores. I have no need for more stuff.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
The sooner my laundry is done, the sooner I can get it, and the sooner I can slather on the miticide.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
I don't have any problems.

Kinda want to know what's going on with my work schedule though.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I am covered in a parasite-killing cream.  Thankfully, I only have to do this once, and then again next week.

Got my stuff washed, bedding changed, and new underwear.  Time to take my meds and go to bed.