Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 492461

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
It would give me less incentive to get a Vita, though I wasn't in a hurry to get one in the first place.  I only want a Vita someday in the future to get some of the PSP games and Vita games on one console, though the PC Master Race kind of makes this less of a priority of an already very low priority objective.  I mean I still will but again not for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
I never even see you play anything on Steam. ._.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Mostly because my brother has my controller, I plan on getting a controller for Christmas.  I certainly will be more active on Steam once I get Disgaea PC, I'm playing through the DS version I have as more of an experiment to take notes to optimize a playthrough and maybe someday LP the game. 

One thing I do note is that despite being overall lackluster the Magic Knight and Archer are actually decent classes and I regret not unlocking the Archer as soon as I could and really neglecting my Scout like I always do in favor of Plenair.  Though honestly I'm only using them to unlock the Angel Class anyway. But I'll try not to make the mistakes I am making in the PC version, and I hope it does well so we can get the other Disgaea games on Steam as well.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Just play CSGO with me.

Is what I would say but my friend bought me WoW + xpacs + 30day sub so I'm gonna be [tornado fang]'d UP for the next month.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Not to mention I'm not into first person shooters, or first person games in general, but I really do want to play the Portal Games and Quantum Conundrum.  I just find them a bit disorienting to play, and having to do precise aiming to kill your opponents when I'm not good at aiming doesn't help either.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Haha that was a joke. I know you're bad at aiming. Portal might be a problem though because you DO need to do some split-second reactions in the later stages. Portal 2 is a major offender.

I have Quantum Conundrum but I never got far in it.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Yeah I'd have to work through that hopefully I can work through it when I get to play it.  Also with Monster Hunter X existing I think I might just wait until that game is released and not get Monster Hunter 4 for Christmas.  Guess I need to rework my Christmas list assuming I still have a $150 budget. 

Also my brother wants me to choose a 3DS game for him to get me for Christmas, this is going to be a hard decision.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
WHAT THE [tornado fang] LIGHTNING RETURNS IS ON STEAM NOW
RELEASES ON THE 10TH

WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED I'VE BEEN WAITING LIKE ALL YEAR

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Damn that was quick, not that I personally give much of a damn since I have no interest in the 13 trilogy.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
It was NOT quick. I've been waiting for LR like all year.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Shows how much I'm out of the loop of games I don't really care about. 

Also one of the things I wanted for Christmas dropped from $50 to $35 so it no longer takes a 3rd of my budget, in fact that and Ghost Trick together do take a 3rd of my budget.

I really need to think carefully and make sure the number.  At this point with me thinking carefully a lot over this I wouldn't be surprised if I get Radient Historia, I sure do feel like Stocke does when he has to think about things carefully.  But yeah Radiant Historia is not a guarantee.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I've been trying to show my sis-in-law how to shop online and explain why certain items she wants to buy have shipping and what other sellers mean.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Here I am still having not started an essay due in five hours. I've got near straight 90s in the class up till now so it's pretty tempting to just toss this 17%. It's not even the final mark. Doesn't help I don't -actually- care about my chosen topic.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
I've been trying to show my sis-in-law how to shop online and explain why certain items she wants to buy have shipping and what other sellers mean.
Huh, how's the process of that going?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Oh sweet, new episode of OPM is out. Time for best girl.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww
I thought that would be the case.

Also apparently Namco is going to remake the first God Eater game for the Vita and PS4.  Interesting.......but will it come out in America or be yet another No Export for us like God Eater 2 was.  I am legit curious about the fact they're making a PS4 version.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Yeah I'd have to work through that hopefully I can work through it when I get to play it.  Also with Monster Hunter X existing I think I might just wait until that game is released and not get Monster Hunter 4 for Christmas.  Guess I need to rework my Christmas list assuming I still have a $150 budget. 

Also my brother wants me to choose a 3DS game for him to get me for Christmas, this is going to be a hard decision.

Ace Attorney Trilogy

I have no idea how much it costs now, but I know it dropped to $22 at one point.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
I think the issue there is you can't give a digital game as a gift.

Another reason why making that digital only was [tornado fang]ing stupid.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Ace Attorney Trilogy

I have no idea how much it costs now, but I know it dropped to $22 at one point.
I was very heavily considering it though it's $30, I have about $40 left in the budget assuming it's 150 from my mom and I'm not sure what Dad will give me.

I also need to think of what to give my mom, dad, and brother my budget for each is a max of $20 each. 

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
I think the issue there is you can't give a digital game as a gift.

Another reason why making that digital only was [tornado fang]ing stupid.

What's sad is that you use to when the Wii first started out. Satoryu got me Super Castlevania IV.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Speaking of sad...

What's truly sad is that they could legit release 3-4 games of this remake, charge $60 a game, and people will toooooooootally pay that price.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Niece was having issues with YouTube glitching and asked me to help.

I restarted the computer and the problem was solved.

MAGIC

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
What's sad is that you use to when the Wii first started out. Satoryu got me Super Castlevania IV.

I think it took them a small bit to get that going, unfortunately they never really kept up on it.

I'd say hey he could give her a digital code since they sell those on amazon and in various other places but that's really not the same.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Speaking of sad...

What's truly sad is that they could legit release 3-4 games of this remake, charge $60 a game, and people will toooooooootally pay that price.
I know my brother surely would.  I mean it does make sense since 7 is a massive game but depending on the price that might put a damper on things.  I really hope each game wouldn't be $60 each, but I certainly wouldn't put it past Squeenix either. 

I think it took them a small bit to get that going, unfortunately they never really kept up on it.

I'd say hey he could give her a digital code since they sell those on amazon and in various other places but that's really not the same.
Well since it's a collection I don't mind too much but then again I think they could have put it on a 3DS cart like they did with the Megaman Zero Games on the DS collection.