A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135218

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2175 on: February 17, 2014, 04:41:52 AM
(BRAINSSSSSSS, and then a bloody end. Nah. :P)

The Trainers outside walked right into the doors, but they continued to walk, oblivious to the door.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2176 on: February 17, 2014, 04:46:05 AM
"I'll deliver the message to Wulfric myself. I have a message to deliver to him anyhow," Taylor said, using an Escape Rope to exit the facility and then Flying to Snowbelle City to talk to the leader.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2177 on: February 17, 2014, 04:51:14 AM
(And now for a commerical bumper. 8D)

WHO'S THAT POKEMON TRAINER...?

[commercial break]

...IT'S PYRO!

*Pyro pokes his head out from the top of the screen*

"PANTALOONS!" 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2178 on: February 17, 2014, 04:53:15 AM
(... Seviper evolves from Arbok!)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2179 on: February 17, 2014, 04:55:28 AM
The Trainers outside walked right into the doors, but they continued to walk, oblivious to the door.

The trainers just stood there, dumbfounded and nervous of what was happening outside.  One them moves closer and tries to push the door open, but the two trainer's aimless pushing kept it from budging.  Other trainers began moving towards the door to try and get it open, but their increasing numbers only made it harder for them to reach through and pull the two trainers inside.

Merrick stood behind the crowd, unsure of whether he should help the blundering trainers, or let them continue mushing themselves against the door until the collapse.  His few imprinted White Magic spells couldn't be cast through the glass door and he figures his own strength wouldn't be enough to push against the might of the two currently blocking the door.  Reluctantly, he starts wandering around the Center for a back door or open window he could use to get outside and use his Esuna spell to free both of them.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2180 on: February 17, 2014, 04:56:26 AM
"Yo, Wulfric, message for ya!" Taylor yelled, knocking on the door to the gym.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2181 on: February 17, 2014, 04:58:48 AM
(Someone take teddy bear Wulfric?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2182 on: February 17, 2014, 05:32:15 AM
(Very tempting... Just checking, Wulfric knows Taylor, right?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2183 on: February 17, 2014, 05:39:39 AM
(Yes.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2184 on: February 17, 2014, 05:44:03 AM
(Here I go. :P)

Taylor could hear some "I'm coming!" coming from inside, and it wasn't long before the door opened, and standing right before her was the Snowbelle City Gym Leader himself.

"Why yallo there Taylor! It's been a while since I last saw ya! What brings ya here that requires my rounded presence?" *slaps his tummy*

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2185 on: February 17, 2014, 05:58:13 AM
"Just had to get something lost from within Lumiose, you'll be hearing about that soon enough. But I also wanted to pass on a message from Trak regarding the Mewtwo that lived in the Village," Taylor said, and passed along the message.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2186 on: February 17, 2014, 07:27:05 AM
Wulfric scratched his chin at what he just heard.

"Aye see... So that Mewtwo was... Those Team Flare scoundrels... Aye'll get the other Gym Leaders to join the effort. We will make sure the remaining Flare agents get what they deserve."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2187 on: February 17, 2014, 09:02:48 AM
"Well I was gonna challenge the Elite Four really quickly, seeing as I never earned that Champion title when last I was here... Same lineup as last time, even Malva the former Flare member?" Taylor inquired.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2188 on: February 17, 2014, 04:55:45 PM
"Aye, last aye heard, an officer named Looker pardoned her from all Team Flare related activities. Who'd knew the E4 had a Flare member? Aye sure didn't! But she's strong. She totally beat me in a heartbeat!"

Wulfric laughed heartily, as he slapped his tummy again.

Posted on: February 17, 2014, 20:15:14
The trainers just stood there, dumbfounded and nervous of what was happening outside.  One them moves closer and tries to push the door open, but the two trainer's aimless pushing kept it from budging.  Other trainers began moving towards the door to try and get it open, but their increasing numbers only made it harder for them to reach through and pull the two trainers inside.

Merrick stood behind the crowd, unsure of whether he should help the blundering trainers, or let them continue mushing themselves against the door until the collapse.  His few imprinted White Magic spells couldn't be cast through the glass door and he figures his own strength wouldn't be enough to push against the might of the two currently blocking the door.  Reluctantly, he starts wandering around the Center for a back door or open window he could use to get outside and use his Esuna spell to free both of them.
The 2 Trainers, as if on instinct, walked away from the door, causing the crowd of Trainers inside to tumble out like fallen dominoes. The 2 Trainers lumbered to the sides of the Pokemon Center, like... Trailing.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2189 on: February 17, 2014, 06:31:44 PM
"Gotcha! Thanks for listenin', Wulfric. I'm off to be a Champion!" she said, running out of the Gym and Flying to the League building to the northwest.

(I don't feel like typing up descriptions of the battles so I'll just summarize in future posts)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2190 on: February 17, 2014, 10:50:21 PM
By the time Merrick made it to one side of the Center, he quickly sensed the trainers heading in the same direction.  Whether or not they were following him was up to debates, but considering they were ordinary trainers with no magical abilities, something may have knocked around their aimless direction.

He decides to stop by one of the windows on nearby wall and peek out to see where the two droning trainers were and what little thoughts were being lulled into their wayward minds.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2191 on: February 17, 2014, 11:18:46 PM
Taylor managed to battle her way to a victory against Malva, easily wiping her team out with Bobert's Surf and Waterfall. Next on her agenda was Siebold and his Water-types.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2192 on: February 18, 2014, 02:23:34 AM
By the time Merrick made it to one side of the Center, he quickly sensed the trainers heading in the same direction.  Whether or not they were following him was up to debates, but considering they were ordinary trainers with no magical abilities, something may have knocked around their aimless direction.

He decides to stop by one of the windows on nearby wall and peek out to see where the two droning trainers were and what little thoughts were being lulled into their wayward minds.
The 2 Trainers continued in a slow walk, stopping just by the window that Merrick was peeking through. They turned their heads to face him, slightly drooling.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2193 on: February 18, 2014, 02:34:39 AM
After a few hours of non stop flight to the very wealthy port town of Lily Cove city Sakura and her companions finally arrived and landed.

"Finally we arrived here." Sakura said as she got off of and recalled Starscream.  "Now if I recall correctly I think Quickie and Mewtwo live in some kind of renovated warehouse turned loft in the low income district."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2194 on: February 18, 2014, 02:46:53 AM
Trak nodded, recalling St. Elmo, releasing Runaway, and looking around at all the stately brownstones and gleaming highrises. "I'd guess so, as I doubt anyone could afford living in this city, unless they shared the smallest hole in the wall with ten people..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2195 on: February 18, 2014, 02:49:14 AM
"Well that and I doubt Mewtwo would be able to stand the neighbors, he kind of has a somewhat low tolerance sometimes." Sakura nodded "Plus they like their privacy."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2196 on: February 18, 2014, 02:50:57 AM
Darunia steamrolled his way through the battle with Siebold, and the battle with Wikstrom was determined by a duel: Taylor holding Steve and Wikstrom wielding his Aegislash. It was close, but Taylor proved to be the victor. All that remained was Drasna and then... the Champion.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2197 on: February 18, 2014, 02:55:19 AM
"Well that and I doubt Mewtwo would be able to stand the neighbors, he kind of has a somewhat low tolerance sometimes." Sakura nodded "Plus they like their privacy."

Trak considered releasing Twoey, but decided against it and just followed Sakura to a grimier part of town, with older row-homes and more than a few renovated warehouses and former factories, all advertising loft apartments.

Runaway was clutching Trak's arm and following closely.  He had Hypnoker's pendulum hanging around his neck like a pendent.  He looked at the others walking the streets, one tattooed man with a mohawk strolling down the sidewalk with an Ekans draped around his shoulders.  Compared to the previous lot of nicely-dressed Madison Avenue socialites they saw in downtown, this was definitely a poorer and noticeably tougher district.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2198 on: February 18, 2014, 03:27:18 AM
"Man sometimes I love places like these." Sakura sighed contently "The culture is so interesting here compared to the snooty socialites who are all like 'Oh look at the shiny fur coat of Delcatty it's even shiner than the others, much shiner! Oh ho ho ho ho ho!' or 'My husband bought this diamond necklace for me but I wish he could have bought me pearls too.'  or even 'today I saw this trainer with the ugliest little Zigzagoon, I simply can't understand how someone can love those disgusting little scavengers!  I hope they don't come close to my dear little muffy kins, I don't want them to dirty my Furfrou's coat with it's fleas!' Talk about boring and more vain than Norman's son from what I heard from rumors!"

"I take it you don't like it here that much either?" Xuangzang asked.

"It's not that I don't, it's definitely worth visiting sometimes with the department store, port, contest hall, hotel and museum, but living here is another story all together." Sakura explained "At least half the coordinators who come here compete in the contest hall hate the place because it's so obnoxious while the other half love it since they are snooty elitists themselves.  Heck I've heard people whispering behind my back about they were surprised that a brute like me could win the Master Rank Beauty contest with such a low breed Nintailes mutt I caught in Mt. Pyre."

"Why did they call you a brute?" Xuangzang questioned.

"I beat up a Team Aqua grunt who was blocking the way to Mossdeep city by training 3 big ass Wailmers on the coast.  Yeah sure I saved the region from flooding and Lilycove would certainly have been one of the first places that was doomed being surrounded by water and being so close to Sootopolis city where Kyogre was throwing a tantrum from being rudely woken up by stupid people who wanted to expand the sea for the sake of Water type Pokemon, even though Hoenn has one of the largest seas in the world, and am one of the very few who have the Championship titles in the world I still get barely any respect here." Sakura slightly ranted.

"You sound bothered by this." Xuangzang stated.

"Not really."  Sakura shrugged "I didn't become a Trainer to get praise, I became one to learn about Pokemon and the world.  Plus this [parasitic bomb] was nothing compared to my childhood."

"I see." Xuangzang nodded

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2199 on: February 18, 2014, 03:33:17 AM
The 2 Trainers continued in a slow walk, stopping just by the window that Merrick was peeking through. They turned their heads to face him, slightly drooling.

Merrick cringed at the seemingly zombie-like behavior of the two trainers that had been following him, thinking WilyII must have somehow brainwashed them to behave this way.  He digs into his duffel bag and pulls out a cylindrical jar full of blue, opaque liquid and pulls the ordinary cork off its bottle-neck rim, pulling the front end of his cape down long enough to drink the content before moving over to the window and pushing one side open so as to shove one of the possessed trainers out of the way while pointing his Scepter at the other.

"ESUNA!"

The orb glows again as the same effect surrounded the trainer standing in front of it, though the effort was taking a while due to how long he had been standing outside when the powder was release.

The other trainers, meanwhile, had followed after the two, some brazenly rushing forward and pulling the window-pressed trainer back and attempting to wake her up through good ol' fashion shaking and shouting.