A HOENN NEW RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE!

Pyro · 135293

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1525 on: January 22, 2014, 03:16:45 AM
Joe perked up, and untied the bun as instructed. Zoroark's mane flopped down as it happened, completely covering his face, resembling a Ghost-type that crawls out of televisions.

"Just so you know, my Linoone uses Cut!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1526 on: January 22, 2014, 03:21:23 AM
"I think it would be better to let me handle the cutting Joe." Sakura suggested though still surprised by Joe's constant mood swings "I have experience giving Pokemon haircuts and the right pairs of scissors to use."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1527 on: January 22, 2014, 03:28:35 AM
Joe saluted, and handed Zoroark over to Sakura. Zoroark rolled his eyes at Joe, but deep down, he was starting to warm up to his Trainer, though he will never tell anyone that. Zoroark sat on the stool that Joe sat on earlier, and fidgeted, awaiting the haircut.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1528 on: January 22, 2014, 03:35:10 AM
(Is Joe still within ear shot?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1529 on: January 22, 2014, 03:54:46 AM
(No idea.)

Trak had finished clipping and filing Runaway's claws, and then dried him completely, sans his mustache, which she combed out.  Having watched her Alakazam be groomed before, Trak combed the ends out straight, took a spare pair of scissors, and snipped off about a half-inch of hair. "My stylist usually takes off this much for my split ends, so I'd assume the same will work.  If not, well, it can be trimmed better."

Runaway just sat there in silence, watching the Zoroark.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1530 on: January 22, 2014, 04:22:19 AM
(Yea, he still is.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1531 on: January 22, 2014, 04:29:41 AM
(Okay)

Sakura began preparing to trim the Zoroark's hair and assembled her tools from her hammer space backpack including a couple pairs of scissors, a few brushes and combs, a hair dryer, a spritz bottle full of water and a bottle of serum to control the frizziness and smooth his fur.

She first started by brushing the Zoroark's mane to make it neat enough to start cutting it.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1532 on: January 22, 2014, 04:42:43 AM
Joe watched on, and took mental, and physical notes on how to groom Zoroark.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1533 on: January 22, 2014, 04:59:43 AM
"Oh I forgot the sectioning claw clips." Sakura realized as she got out some decent sized sectioning claw clips from her bag and used a few to separate the mane into a few sections to make it easier to tackle.  Once the mane was properly clipped she took a comb to comb a section of hair and held it strait before spritzing it with the bottle and cutting the section by half an inch in certain areas to make a layer effect.

"You know very few Zoroark's know how to use Extrasensory." Sakura said trying to start a conversation "Was your father a Nintales or Shiftry by any chance, or grandfather?"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1534 on: January 22, 2014, 05:28:30 AM
Trak finished trimming Runaway's mustache and gave it another comb-through before using the brush to fluff up the ends. "Looking good, looking good.  You cold?"

Runaway shook his head, watching the Zoroark get trimmed.

Twoey entered the bathroom after having left for a while.  He apparently had helped himself to Trak's wallet, as he was standing in the doorway, wearing a purple blazer. "Those claws are looking a bit snarly, might want to get to them, later."

Trak looked up, seeing Twoey's new duds. "...How much did you spend on that?"

"Not much," Twoey straightened the blazer and admired it in the mirror.

"How much?"

"Uh..." Twoey pulled the tag from the pocket. "...2,000."

"Twoey!" Trak was aghast. "Next time, ask!"

"You spend that much on Poke Balls, easy!"

"It's still not your money!"

"ArrĂȘte!" Runaway shouted. Stop it!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1535 on: January 22, 2014, 05:33:08 AM
"A Blazer like that is that cheap?" Xuangzang thought to himself as he knew some of Sakura's clothes cost more than that.  

It was really fortunate that Sakura is not only the Champion but also was the daughter of Professor Birch so she never had to worry about money.  However she rarely relies on her family's income since she's so good at Pokemon battling and her opponents surrender some money when she wins as part of trainer custom.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1536 on: January 22, 2014, 05:38:52 AM
"It was on clearance," Twoey explained.

"Still," Trak lowered her voice, "you should ask, next time.  The price doesn't matter; it's the fact that you not only left without telling me where you're going, but also took my wallet with you.  I have other things in there besides money, like my ID, and I don't want it getting lost or stolen.  You don't have pockets, and you could have accidentally set it down and forgotten about it.  I don't want to take that risk, understand?"

Twoey bowed his head. "Yeah...  I'm sorry."

"Thank you," Trak smiled and finished preening Runaway, helping him off the toilet and leading him out of the bathroom to put on some shorts. "If you want something, please remember to ask, okay?"

Twoey nodded, following Trak. "I will."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1537 on: January 22, 2014, 05:47:52 AM
"Yeah this trainer still has much to learn, or rather her Mewtwo, but at least his disobedience is so minor and the Mewtwo seems to learn from is mistakes.  Unlike the other Mewtwo." Xuangzang thought to himself as he compared the two Pokemon.  

While Twoey was indeed weaker and indeed much less serious as his older cousin he was at least able to learn and improve himself as well as forgive much easier than the other Mewtwo and not let his emotions get the better of him but rather his curiosity.  The older Mewtwo was probably what humans called 'book smart' while Twoey was 'street smart'.

He then noticed that Arthur was poking him, probably making sure he's alive.

"I'm okay Arthur, I'm just thinking about something." Xuangzang stated.

"Chespin!" Arthur smiled.

".....You're still a mystery to me." Xuangzang sighed.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1538 on: January 22, 2014, 06:36:12 AM
"Oh I forgot the sectioning claw clips." Sakura realized as she got out some decent sized sectioning claw clips from her bag and used a few to separate the mane into a few sections to make it easier to tackle.  Once the mane was properly clipped she took a comb to comb a section of hair and held it strait before spritzing it with the bottle and cutting the section by half an inch in certain areas to make a layer effect.

"You know very few Zoroark's know how to use Extrasensory." Sakura said trying to start a conversation "Was your father a Nintales or Shiftry by any chance, or grandfather?"
Zoroark paused a moment.

"... I... Have never known of my family tree... Ever since I knew... I was alone... People shunned me... I was always on the run... I finally managed to find refuge in the Pokemon Village in Kalos... But even then..."

"Oh Zoroark..."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1539 on: January 22, 2014, 06:38:19 AM
"Sorry I sometimes let my curiosity get the better of me." Sakura sighed sadly "Though I do know what it's like to be shunned myself, in my own home town in fact."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1540 on: January 22, 2014, 06:46:18 AM
"It... Is fine... You did not know..."

"You were shunned? But you're a Champion!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1541 on: January 22, 2014, 07:19:48 AM
"Before I was Champion though, and even a little bit after that." Sakura sighed "You see my dad loved me very much and his job very much so he would often take me with him when he went to study Pokemon at a very young age.  Because of this exposure to Pokemon at such a young age I learned how to understand what Pokemon were saying.  I loved the fact I could do this and I made a lot of friends, but not human friends.

Kids were jealous of me, they called me a Pokefreak, and talked about me behind their back.  There were times that I cried when I came home from school after some of the kids picked on me and bullied me and I didn't get why.  I was at least fortunate that my parents were very loving and supportive of my talents and I still had the scientists and Pokemon from the lab, but it still left a hole in my heart and for a while I was pretty misanthropic for a long time.  One of the reasons I went on a Pokemon journey in the first place was because I wanted to get away from Littleroot town, I was going crazy there.

I wanted to use my talents to achieve something and the league challenge gave me that opportunity, no one knew who I was, no one thought I was some sort of freak, I could do something and be proud of it.  I also actually made some human friends and got connections because of the league challenge whether it be from Gym leaders or even normal trainers.  I was happy I wasn't being judge, although it took awhile for me to actually open up to people and treated a lot those relationships on a business level until I felt more comfortable with them. 

Eventually I was fighting one of my good friends for the title of Champion, Steven Stone the Vice President of Devon Corp, and the current President now.  It was one of the toughest battles of my life, but I triumphed and was inducted in the Hall of Fame.   I was ecstatic and rushed home immediately to see my parents and tell them about my journey.  The town's people were excited when I came home and praised me.....but something wasn't right about it.

When those people talked to me I felt sick inside, they didn't seem sincere, their smiles were fake, they didn't see me as Sakura Birch, they saw me as Sakura the Champion.  I knew they were only talking to me because of my status Champion, but I knew they still saw me as the freak they all were jealous of, in fact they might have been even more jealous of me. 

Eventually I snapped at them, told them to leave me alone, shove that fake sincerity up their huge asses, and ran home crying like I did when I was a 6 year old.  I ran straight into my room and shut the door not talking to my parents and lied in my bed in a sorry pile of misery.  The next morning I told my parents what happened and they suggested I continued to explore the world and learn about new places and Pokemon, my father suggest the Sinnoh region for my next destination.  I agreed and within the week I was in Sinnoh aiming for my next Champion title. 

Then I went to Unova and finally stayed in Kanto just to avoid coming home to that again.  After the [parasitic bomb] in Kanto 3 years ago happened I decided that I couldn't stand staying there anymore and went back home at last to my loving family.  However this time the towns people we're smothering me in fake praise and sincerity, they actually apologized for the crap they put me through and after a bit of convincing I forgave them.

After 3 years of staying home I finally came to love Littleroot and stayed there for 3 years until this Team Flora crap happened."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1542 on: January 22, 2014, 07:25:51 AM
Runaway had since wandered back into the bathroom, where he brushed his teeth, listening.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1543 on: January 22, 2014, 07:39:27 AM
"I see... I never knew you went through so much..."

"But it has made you strong in character and mind."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1544 on: January 22, 2014, 07:42:14 AM
"Yeah it did, still sucked as a kid though." Sakura smiled sadly as she continued trimming the Zoroark's hair. "Maybe that's why I'm still doing stuff like this, risking my sanity saving the world and the people around me.  Maybe that's why I still want to save Wily from himself."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1545 on: January 22, 2014, 08:03:39 AM
Runaway finished brushing his teeth and wiped his mouth.  He pulled up a stool and sat on it, watching the Zoroark have his mane trimmed.  The mention of Wily gave him pause, and he began to dwell on that.  So, at one point, Wily was a good man, and yet he changed his ways?  How long ago was the Zoroark captured?  The fuzzy time frame still bothered him, as if it corresponded to Twoey's age, then he feared the worst.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1546 on: January 22, 2014, 08:10:08 AM
(How old was Twoey again?)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1547 on: January 22, 2014, 08:19:13 AM
(He's six.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1548 on: January 22, 2014, 09:58:50 AM
(HMM... No time paradoxes. 8D)

Joe sighed too.

"I hope so... But if it was you, I believe it can be done."

Zoroark just Snarl'd at the mention of Wily.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1549 on: January 22, 2014, 04:25:49 PM
"I know it's hard to believe but Wily was a kind man when I first met him, it was just an unusual chain of events that made him this way.  Though in retrospect before the reverse of said chain of events occured he was as he is now.  I get that his evil side is indeed his true self but he's my friend too so I have to help the old coot.  If I have someone to blame for this situation I blame that douche Giovanni.  If he didn't pursure Mewtwo so persistently, if he didn't capture Mewtwo in the first place none of this would have happened and for that I can't forgive him.

Though honestly from the way it started, it might have been inevitable that Wily's evil self would resurface even Giovanni didn't do the horrible things he did 3 years ago." Sakura said as she continued trimming.