RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 72531

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: July 26, 2013, 07:44:40 PM
"Eh, that was kinda cool." Arche Storm said in a quiet voice, clearly a bit jealous.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #151 on: July 26, 2013, 08:00:08 PM
(I wasn't trying to endanger anyone, seriously! The mini-Worldsplitter is a directional explosion, Corey only got knocked back due to the law of action-reaction, aka Newton's third law)

IronMate got up from the ground and pretended to dust himself off. "Ladies," he said idly whilst mostly looking at BatSakura.

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: July 26, 2013, 09:52:54 PM
(I mostly did that because BatSakura was close to the blast since she was also throwing bombs at the giant.  She only got pushed back, though due to the entire fight she's coming down with some nasty fatigue now.)

"Can't you give us more warning next time you do that?" BatSakura scolded while panting.

"This isn't good." She thought "I'm out of energy and could passout any moment.  I don't think Borock-bot can make it in time, the mansion is too far away and I sure as hell can't drive. What do I do?"

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: July 26, 2013, 10:04:03 PM
"Well, at least you'll be safe in knowing that there won't be a next time very soon, ma'am," IronMate stated, "I only have energy for one charge of that. But I have plenty more energy in other ways..."

"Do you HAVE to ACT like Tony Stark too? I mean, really sir, didn't you say you wanted to make a family with Ali--" SMARVIS began.

"Not your life, SMARVIS, get out," IronMate promptly shut his suit's AI up.

what

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: July 26, 2013, 10:14:21 PM
"I see..." BatSakura sighed.

"Dammit." She thought "I think I need to go home with one of these guys, but I don't know any of them!  That hot head seems to be a pervert, the other guy in the Batsuit doesn't seem very reliable, I don't know the gender of that shapeshifter and I almost got a heart attack due to their power, the Archer clearly has a temper problem, and tin head over there clearly doesn't think things through.

That Blues guy however seems different than the others, he might be my best bet here but I know about him as much as these other guys, should I risk it?"

(Yay first impressions?)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: July 26, 2013, 10:20:37 PM
(Yeah, I guess Storm is a bit of a pervert. 8D)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: July 26, 2013, 10:33:31 PM
(Damnit. I'd use this time to persuade BatBoobs to come my way, but since I have to go to bed now, I'm going lose that opportunity now.)

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: July 26, 2013, 10:35:43 PM
(Probably wouldn't work anyway, she probably trusts Blues the most out of the group and she doesn't trust anyone anyway.  So she definitely wouldn't pick some random dude that just showed up.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: July 26, 2013, 10:38:07 PM
It was still early to be getting involved with oncoming projectiles still making their way to the fire giant, but seeing one of the heroes about to collapse from the ordeal caused by the newcomer Iron Man lookalike, Hierophant wasn't about to sit back and let her fall pray to any wild punches the beast might throw at them.

"Try and take this ship around to the other side of the giant and land somewhere only the girl in the bat suit can see it," he said, "We'll deal with the rest of the heroes after that monster has been driven back into the portal."

The two cohorts barley nod as they set in the coordinates towards a nearby alley, causing the giant dragon ship to fly towards it and position itself towards its stiff, linear pathways, easing itself down while folding the dragon-shaped wings up to make fitting a little easier, though the effort still crushed some garbage cans and recycling bins along the way.  Hierophant winces at the near attracting racket before pressing some buttons on the command chair, causing the dragon's neck to lift upwards while its head remained focused on the fire monster, revealing a gated entrance that slowly lift upwards to allow the nearby heroes access inside.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: July 26, 2013, 11:38:03 PM
(Not Reliable? I'm very reliable!  :W)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #160 on: July 26, 2013, 11:40:34 PM
Mirbstique had to shield her eyes from the explosion, and saw that it did only a little bit. "Looks like we need more power," she said.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: July 26, 2013, 11:47:12 PM
Mirbstique had to shield her eyes from the explosion, and saw that it did only a little bit. "Looks like we need more power," she said.

(It wasn't supposed to hurt him, necessarily. Just push him back into the portal.)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: July 27, 2013, 12:03:28 AM
(WooHoo. Spider-Blues is trustworthy! XD)

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: July 27, 2013, 12:06:22 AM
(For fuxache, people. The Worldsplitter basically releases a bunch of energy from inside of a tube. It's not a bomb, it's like a really powerful flamethrower! It's an explosion shotgun! An energy cannon! A big gun full of really potent gunpowder but no bullets! AND THE IRONMATE VERSION IS 1/10TH THAT!

BatSakura is unharmed, we all know Hazardpool is not even close enough to the weapon to even be affected, and [tornado fang] your first impression I'm Tony Stark. XD)

what

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: July 27, 2013, 12:22:36 AM
Okay, hellbeast is down, but he won't stay down for long. Hmmmmm, I wonder... it might be crazy enough to work. Gonna be expensive though... Spider-Blues thought to himself as he swung to the nearest building to Surtur's head.

"Hi. I'm your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Blues and I'm here to offer you an exclusive, never before seen deal before. WEB IN YOUR FACE!!" Spider-Blues loudly quipped outloud as he unloaded his entire web cartridge fluid onto Surtur's face.

"Call now and I'll double the webbing. Operators are running away in terror!" he said while reloading his last remaining web fluid carts into his web shooters. Now for Plan B... he thought as he swung over to BatSakura.

"Hey. BatSakura. You seem like one of our more intelligent costumed type people right now. I need you to organize the rest of them to make one final push to get gigantor into the portal. I'm going to antagonize him towards the portal with my trademark annoying banter. Copyrighted, of course. Then, while he's facing me and the portal, concentrate everything you and the other have on his knee joints. It should essentially trip him into the portal. Hopefully Fox-Boy shuts it for good after that. Good luck. Also, stay clear of HotHead's advances. The human sized one, not the giant." Spider-Blues THWIP'd a web up to the building to swing away.

"Oh, and your costume KICKS ASSSSSSSSSSS!" he yelled while swinging away.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: July 27, 2013, 12:35:53 AM
Watching the egotistic collaboration of Spider-Blues and his compliment as he swings away only made Hierophant groan louder while rubbing his frowning furrowed temples.

"I'd hate to see how well he gets along with Chariot and Magician if they ever get involved in these missions...." he sighs.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: July 27, 2013, 12:39:08 AM
"Watch out, guys. Web-Brain here thinks he's a leader!" Arche Storm yelled out sarcastically.

He flew down and joined the rest of the heroes.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: July 27, 2013, 12:45:30 AM
"Leader? No. Intelligent. YES!" Spider-Blues quipped back.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #168 on: July 27, 2013, 12:54:31 AM
(Damaging or not, it's still bright and unexpected :/)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: July 27, 2013, 01:03:31 AM
(For fuxache, people. The Worldsplitter basically releases a bunch of energy from inside of a tube. It's not a bomb, it's like a really powerful flamethrower! It's an explosion shotgun! An energy cannon! A big gun full of really potent gunpowder but no bullets! AND THE IRONMATE VERSION IS 1/10TH THAT!

BatSakura is unharmed, we all know Hazardpool is not even close enough to the weapon to even be affected, and [tornado fang] your first impression I'm Tony Stark. XD)
(It still is a 1/10 of a nuke and BatSakura was close the radius, she just got pushed back but the entire battle was very taxing to her regardless.  Also they are first impressions, of course they're going to suck.)

(Not Reliable? I'm very reliable!  :W)
(She thinks this because of his sloppy fighting style in terms of martial arts, the Swallow part, and the body of water part.  Once he reveals he's Josei she'll respect him a little more because they made deals together, I would think.)

BatSakura blushed very profusely at Blues' praise and high regard of her.  Though she was still exhausted she became slightly reinvigorated and was determined to carry out the plan that Blues told her.

"Everyone over here now!" BatSakura shouted to everyone in the vicinity.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #170 on: July 27, 2013, 01:12:31 AM
Mirbstique acrobatically cartwheeled over to BatSakura in response to her call because why not.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: July 27, 2013, 01:13:23 AM
"Uh what was your name again?" BatSakura asked the shapeshifter.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #172 on: July 27, 2013, 01:13:54 AM
"Mirbstique," she replied.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: July 27, 2013, 01:15:51 AM
"Alright, where do you want me? I fit anywhere." Arche Storm briefly flirted with BatSakura, leaning against a car with a stupid, cheesy grin.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: July 27, 2013, 01:19:46 AM
"Mirbstique," she replied.
"Mirbstique, what is the extent of your powers?" BatSakura questioned.

"Alright, where do you want me? I fit anywhere." Arche Storm briefly flirted with BatSakura, leaning against a car with a stupid, cheesy grin.
BatSakura slightly groaned at the remark and pointed to the far right of her.

"I believe you will be most helpful there, use your combustion technique at that trajectory." BatSakura ordered.