Megagirl R / ロックガール R (Official Wip Thread)

Gatuca · 273454

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: August 17, 2009, 07:20:05 AM
Virtual Man Sprites Finished

Note: The Last Sprite is the Send Away Sprite, Virtual Man Should Never Be Destroyed  :|

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #151 on: August 17, 2009, 05:28:06 PM
So wait a minute, this guy is comidec relief now? looks like it. That hurt pose reminds me of most platformer "death" sprites though. :/

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #152 on: August 17, 2009, 05:30:10 PM
His new name is trofe (forte). ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: August 17, 2009, 06:58:26 PM
Oh SNAP, Vixy you got a hit 8D

[spoiler]Indeed, Virtual Man Was The Prototype Version of Bass, hence his real name is TROFE, (Forte Backwards), but in american audiences, he will be known just as Virtual Man[/spoiler]

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #154 on: August 17, 2009, 08:42:52 PM
Yea, I had to move the E somewhere else so it would sound a little better. Etrof? Hm, I guess not. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: August 27, 2009, 10:17:02 PM
Small Update, Very Small One

Updating Opera Woman (added Run Sprites, and fixed his size a little bit, you can know see her legs)

Posted on: August 18, 2009, 05:04:12
Bolt Woman Art Sketch

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: August 27, 2009, 11:42:26 PM
I like her design. :)

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: August 28, 2009, 01:24:26 AM
Also, Made a New Lunar Woman Sketch

Offline Rock Bomb

• Worst Example of a
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: August 28, 2009, 01:32:04 AM

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: August 28, 2009, 01:37:50 AM
I lol'd. XD

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: August 28, 2009, 05:05:26 AM
There's a full moon for ya...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: August 30, 2009, 02:31:26 PM
There's a full moon for ya...
Oh man... I laughed hard... XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: September 01, 2009, 01:18:59 AM
Small Worthless Update:

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: September 05, 2009, 04:11:26 AM
OMG, guys, heck this out, apparently there's so much love for 1 of my fan characters....

And i was already redesignign Apache Woman, and even coming to a possible decision of, either merge her with Kahuna or scrap her completly just like i did to Card Woman, since, im redesigning Kahuna Woman to a better design that actually will parody a design of certain charachter that you may know

[spoiler]kinda like Dan from SFA[/spoiler]

but after this, i dont know what to do, im so flattered by this, and it seems that a lot of people like the BGM i composed for her, even if its terrible

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
Reply #164 on: September 05, 2009, 04:41:48 AM

Yea i don't like Photobucket copy paste system either.

Offline lizardcommando

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Lizardcommando's Youtube Page
Reply #165 on: September 05, 2009, 05:02:38 AM
Woah. That's pretty neat. owob

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: September 08, 2009, 06:34:01 PM
Minor Update................

KAHUNA WOMAN NEWER DESIGN

VOLCANO WOMAN

She's a Robot Created originally for work on the Thermic Energy Center for Management of Volcanic Activity, Her Skin is Designed to Resists the Higher Temperature's of Magma, even inside of them, however, she feel really upset about her original design, wich was originally an alternate design model for Magma Man, wich causes people for constantly mistakin her for a male robot, wich really pissed her off, in fact, it was splash woman who originally came up with that joke.

During her free time spare in hawaii, she watched all the hula girls in the island, wich causes her to feel attarcted, to the dance, and how cute were the dancers, but human and robot, and she wanted that her real profession will be as a lead dancer, but both her actual job and her apparence, does'nt allow her, so after bitching to his original creators, she was finally redesigned in the form of a scantly woman, wich the design of the fire godess pele, but with the condition of keep working as a thermic work as a main job

Also When Started to Dance, she noticed that the girls were only limited to dance the soft dances, while the mens do the most hyperactive dances, this make her upset since, she feeled that this was sexism, so she, in conjuction to other robot girls created their own Luau Group Called, The “Volcano Fairies” Who consist on Tomboyish Robot Girls Doing all the dance that originally were only conceived to men, so she create the group which became famous and helped her feeling better, and created a big show every year in hawaii for gainning money for keep the thermal energy activity fundation work on....

that until she and her group, in conjuction with other 7 robot girls became mad and she and her group take over the island creating revolt.......

also she has a bigger hate towards Splash Woman, since she make fun of his 1st design.

Fire,
         Hula Dance,
         Be the Admiration of the Girls
         Peek on Dancer Chicks (She's Lesbian).

Hates: Ice Cream
          Splash Woman
          Her Old Design wich causes her to be mistaken for Magma Man,
          Beign called a Transexual Robot

Attacks: Fire Kiss
            Burner Ring
            Flame Tower Hip

-------------------------

I decided to give her a backstory in wich her design is not the one i made for her before, she dint looked robotic enough.

And is the 1st time i make a Backstory aside from Virtual Man

NOTE: No, She's not transexual, remmeber that im mexican, sometimes i just screwup with the grammar, sorry for the confusion

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #167 on: September 09, 2009, 01:29:51 AM
A transsexual RM? Interesting. :)

I like Lavawoman's design; she reminds me of both a luau dancer and a volcano.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: September 09, 2009, 01:35:56 AM
she's not transexual..........she just looked similar like magma man

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: September 09, 2009, 02:18:11 AM
Well, you did say "he" and "she" a lot in the description.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: September 09, 2009, 04:35:15 AM
OK, you know what, i decided to use that as an inside joke, but officialy she has been a female robot, ok -u-'

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #171 on: September 09, 2009, 04:55:03 AM
what was the joke?

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: September 13, 2009, 05:50:27 AM
small update

Remade the Form of the sprites of Volcano, Bolt and Lunar

What do you think guys

BTW Medixy, could you please rename this threadh to

Mega Girl Roll W.I.P ?

Posted on: September 11, 2009, 07:48:32
BTW Im Currently Makin Profiles For the Robot Masters
Opera and Gelato Had Profiles Now

OPERA WOMAN

A Robot Designed for Assitence of The Robotic Symphony Orchestra Band, She was created in base of the famous lead singers of opera plays, her role was basically to be the vocalist of the lead spectacle, and she became so famous, that eventually she became the 1st female robot to conduct a Thenor Play.

All the Stages of the Orchesta Band, were done for charity, in order to help children with chronical deseases and get foundings for the preservation of music as an form of art.

One Day she was preparing for a new live concerto, until someone trick him with a big bag of onion bread, (wait, since when food?) so she was tricked into the trap by someone and she was reprogrammed by “someone” to start using the Opera Theather as a Ganga Base.

She Loves to Sing, altough some of the robots cannot tolerate the sound created by her voice, she likes bread and pasta, as well of beef, because, she begged her creators to give her an articifial stomach as a prize for reaching the goal of foundings for her conertos.............well of course!

Likes: All Kinds of Bread and Bakery, plus Pasta, Sing, Feel Imortant in Musical Groups, Bakery, Muscle Robots, Bakery, Listen to Opera Music, and...did i mention the bakery?

Hates: Egocentric Robots, Volcano Woman, Beign Called Fatbot

Attacks: Whomp Stomp, D Minor, Reflect Major, The Crash Note

----------------------

GELATO GIRL

Her Creator, Ms Dr Taloguli, originally was hired to design a male robot that will be an imporved version of Dr. Light's Ice Man, but at the time she was depressed, cause she cannot have children, so instead she opted to design a kid robot in the form of a girl, while programmmin her, the original duty was to give her the job of beign an low therm researhc,m but she feeled that it was to harsh for her, but while programming her, her ousin who was the age of 6, was watching her beign created, and wanted a cousin to play, Dr. Taloguli saw the expression of his cousin, since he lost his sister who dided from neumonia when she was born, and opted for Design Her in the image of a little girl resembling his cousin, and decided to give her a new duty instead.

Beign able to create ice cream, for the children who lives in care centers and orphans, especially in italy, because there most kids loved ice cream, but especiall the country's speciality, the gelato.

Her Robo Cousin became so good of a friend for her cousin, and also loves so much the ice cream, and had a very childish and playful attitude, but most the time she wanted to be with his small family, since Dr. Talogyli dint want her to became deprogrammed with the time.

But One Day, a misterious robot girl appeared nd talk to the girl telling her to unite with them, but gelato was not a fool, and refused to cooperate with her evil duty's so a second person who appeared psychilally abused both the kid and Dr Taloguli, so Gelato at the end accepted was forced to work with them as long as they dont hurt the children and Dr. Taloguli

Likes: Ice Cream, Milk, Cookies, plushies, his mom Dr. Taloguli and his cousin, and children

Hates: Abusive Persons, Fire, Higher Temperatures.

Attacks: Gelato Ball, Body Ball, Gelato Gum

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #173 on: September 13, 2009, 06:39:37 AM
I miss the hairdoo on the first Kahuna woman.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: September 14, 2009, 06:29:14 AM
Bolt Woman Sprites

I Did Redesign her because, the form of the old sprite looked more like Megaman 1 sprites, too much blocky, the same happened to gelato girl if you dont remember the old sprites, and lunar woman is going to be re-sprited as well

the spritesheet is not finished, since it lacks power attacks, and probably a few more sprites

ALSO, i dont know if you people thinked seriously about this, but, im still need to replace the space left by card woman, so please, any suggestions?