Protoman Blues · 413007

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #650 on: December 29, 2012, 11:52:01 PM
Sapph groaned as he sat up. "Ugh... How long was I out?" He asked, seeing that the slime monster was gone. "Long enough..." He sighed, flopping back down. "Good thing Perfect* wasn't needed..."

"To be honest, I think we could've taken it out in Child form." Wizarmon stated, rolling his head.

"Yeah, the thing only threw one or two shots, and we're more than fast enough to dodge." Geo Greymon added.

"Worst case scenario, it would've taken all day." XV-mon finished.

(*In case you haven't noticed yet, I've been using the Japanese terms and names, because that's what the site I use as a reference uses. =w=b )

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #651 on: December 30, 2012, 12:16:18 AM
(for those who are unaware... child>rookie, adult>champion, perfect>ultimate, ultimate>mega... iirc)

The enemy defeated and the battle won, BlazeGarurumon reverted back to Rookie level. "Whew, that was a workout!" he said.

"How are you feeling? Back to normal?" Taylor asked.

"Just about... still need to reach Ultimate and Mega... but aside from that I'm feeling good!" HeatGabumon happily replied.

"Good, good... now to find a battle to fight in!" she responded. "Do you feel anything?"

"A little... my fur is all on end! I think there's a great battle happening somewhere... lots of power..."

"Can we handle it?"

"If I was MechaGarurumon then yes. Since I can't even Digivolve to InfernoGarurumon, I don't think so..."

"I see..." she said, a bit let down. "Sapph, you have any ideas?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #652 on: December 30, 2012, 12:24:55 AM
An audible chirp interrupts Junk Man's...greeting.  He eyes Berbil Jane who is casually tapping the wrench on her open hand/claw.  Thinking she might bash him again, he quickly, but gently, sets the captured Berbil back down with a big, innocent grin on his face while folding his hands and scurrying towards another room to resume his next desire for a hot oil bath.

After inserting the amount needed to make it to the Wily Star II, Hajime and the other Robot Masters began inspecting the remaining fuel cells to see if they were enough to drive it to and from the location to pick up replacement parts from the Junkyard.

"It's barely cutting it," Melt Man calculates, "But if we get the Star back up and running before the Resistance gets word of its repairs, we should have enough to make it back home."

"I dunno," Lantern Man mutters, "Maybe we should double the reserves, just in case."

"As long as Doc doesn't charge us for extra, I suppose we could use a couple more just in case," Hajime sighs.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #653 on: December 30, 2012, 12:43:32 AM
Sapph pressed a button on his DS Digivice to devolve his trio back to their child forms. "This calls for pie, because pie clears your mind to help you think."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #654 on: December 30, 2012, 01:12:46 AM
(pie? that some sort of men in black 3 reference?)

"Back to the Karaoke Bar then?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #655 on: December 30, 2012, 01:19:17 AM
"Back to the Karaoke Bar." Sapph replied, getting to his feet. "Let's go."

(Yup. :P)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #656 on: December 30, 2012, 03:03:43 AM
(Alright, time for bad [parasitic bomb].)

RMZX - "We've been floating out here for what feels like two weeks"

Akai - "Well, it appears the energy filler is drained."

RMZX - "So... what's that mean?"

Akai - "It means, we can't move. We are stuck in here, and if the slightest bit of damage is inflicted on the cockpit, we'll lose whatever oxygen we have."

RMZX - "Well [tornado fang], we really should've checked that thing before leaving."

Akai - "True, but it feels more like some string of fate or something. I mean, has anybody ever ran out of power in their machine before unless it was for a plot device?"

RMZX - "string of fate? Is it red like blood?"

Akai - "JOSEI! This isn't the time to be making jokes!"

RMZX - "I know, I just couldn't resist, but you do bring up a good point."

Akai - "So what does this mean?"

RMZX - "It means BAD STUFF is going to happen."

Akai - "Oh boy."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #657 on: December 30, 2012, 05:13:23 AM
A short trip later...

"Ah... this is some great pumpkin pie..." Taylor said. "How are you enjoying it, HeatGabumon?" The Digimon was completely unable to respond due to his great enjoyment of the food. Granted, HeatGabumon enjoying food entailed him devouring it wholeheartedly like an animal. "I'll... take that as a yes..." She turned to Sapph. "So... we need to fight some more battles to continue powering up. Got any ideas?"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #658 on: December 30, 2012, 05:41:12 AM
Sapph thought as he slowly ate his slice of pumpkin pie, his team of digimon eating theirs with the same gusto as HeatGabumon. "Well, unfortunately, I can't think of anything." He said, taking another bite. "Well, nothing short of beating the tar out of eachother." At that, all 3 of his digimon stopped eating and looked over at HeatGabumon. "Don't even think about it."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #659 on: December 30, 2012, 06:16:54 AM
"Think about what?" HeatGabumon replied innocently. "No seriously, what?" He had been too absorbed in his food to even give the slightest amount of attention to the discussion.

"Obviously that's not gonna happen. We're allies, and we won't spar with each other... But we do need to find some foes..." Taylor said, musingly. She took another bite of pie and continued thinking.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #660 on: December 30, 2012, 06:29:31 AM
"You don't wanna know." Impmon said to HeatGabumon before the trio went right back to eating.

"Well, outside of that, the only thing I can think of is we jump into the middle of the next skirmish between the Rebels and Wily's forces and use both sides as training dummies." Sapph said, sighing. "Technically that would keep up in a neutral standing, but we also wouldn't really be seen as pedestrians anymore..."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #661 on: December 30, 2012, 07:03:06 AM
"So that's what that battle's about... Still, that is too much power for us to handle right now... HeatGabumon hasn't even been back for a whole day, and he admits he's not quite ready to Digivolve past Champion."

"Plus Taylor needs to get the Crest of Creativity back!" her Digimon interjected.

"Yeah... I do... thanks for reminding me..." she said sullenly, eyeing HeatGabumon. He shrugged in response. "Anyways, we still need to power up somehow... If only there were some way to easily find foes that weren't going to crush us in a single blow..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #662 on: December 30, 2012, 07:13:18 AM
Dr. Wily II grinned widely when Hajime and his crew returns for more fuel cells.

DWII - Hello again!! I was shocked when I opened the shutter to see you gone!! Need more fuel cells? *grinning even wider now*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #663 on: December 30, 2012, 07:32:28 AM
"Ah, don't worry, it'll come to you." Sapph said, finishing up his slice of pie. "Though, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then your true power lies in your mind's eye."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #664 on: December 30, 2012, 08:13:09 AM
"Probably a few more just in case we're ambushed by the Resistance, who would no doubt find out about the repairs and send some troops to try and stop us," Hajime said.

"I hope it does!" Strength snickers, pounding his fists together, "I wanna get outta this card and break some stuff so bad, it hurts!"

Another card flew out of Tarot Cat's deck, spinning around to reveal the Magical Drop version of The World.

"Ooh!  If that happens, I get to use my special powers, right!?" she quips excitedly.

"You!?" stifles an unamused scoff.  The Empress flies out of the deck and almost side bashes The World out of the way, "You're clearly unfit to unleash something only one of higher authority should unleash!"

"That's nice, Empress," World sighs while waving nonchalantly in Empress' direction, "Now why don't you do us all a favor and change into something less scantly so the boys can pay attention to someone more arousing."

"More arousing...?" Empress growls, throttling her rolled up whip, "How's this for arousing!?"

She then begins slapping her whip around at World, causing her to bunch her fist below her chin and squeal in the cutest, most sexy way possible.  Devil suddenly jumps out of the deck and points at the ensuing conflict.

"Cat fight!" he shouts.  He, Strength, Magician and Hermit fly out of the deck and surround the two with the inconvenient inclusion of Minotaur Man and Concession Man, practically hiding them from WilyII's view while yipping and hollering at the sexist show before them while Tarot Cat tries to get in and break it up.  Hajime sighs again and rubs his temple as he contemplates whether he should have reconsidered adding more inhibitors to their programming.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #665 on: December 30, 2012, 08:36:22 AM
Hearing the cutest squeal that only Aile can match (Not that Dr. Wily II knows personally, but he imagines it to be so), Dr. Wily II tried to get a glance of the source, but was annoyed that his view is covered up by 2 of Hajime's Robot Masters. Before the squeal, he thought he saw one card that looked like a domi... And another that seems to have only a ribbon around her card body... But with his view obscured, he can't be certain, and is disappointed, and feeling a bit vexed.

DWII - Ehh... Excuse me. But, should I remind you that you have a schedule? You have a space fortress to rebuild for me!!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #666 on: December 30, 2012, 08:58:07 AM
Hajime sighs before turning his attention back to the squabble, "Get back in the deck, or I'll mummify every last one of you with duct tape!"

The unveiled cards stopped their individual (somewhat), activities before quickly retreating back into Tarot Cat's deck.  The other Robot Masters, feeling embarrassed and guilty for wasting everyone's time, meekly go back to gathering the extra fuel cells for their truck.  Hajime watches their departure before eying WilyII.

"I'll take the extra fuel cells as substitute payment for any peeking you may have seen during that little fiasco," he mutters before heading back to help them load the extra baggage.

Once everything was in order, he starts up the truck and drives out of the WDS before pressing some buttons on the computer next to the stirring wheel, causing the carts and the back of the dragon's head to become obscured by dragon-scale patterned shutters and the red rocket boosters in the back of the truck beds to turn downward, bursting to life with plasma fire that sends the entire vehicle rocketing into the vastness of space.

After breaking through the ozone, layer, the stubs on the top of the dragon's head burst with more plasma fire, forming horns which propel the truck through the gravityless environment.  Hajime turns the stirring wheel, causing the head to loop around and fly towards the location of the damaged Wily Star II.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #667 on: December 30, 2012, 09:16:48 AM
DWII - Tsk. That Hajime... I didn't even get a look!!

Dr. Wily II shut the shutters, and exited the Storage Lab. He rubs his palms at the thought of the Wily Star II being rebuilt, anf wrecking havoc upon the Resistance, and on the RPM Planet. He soon returned to his main control room, and sat into his evil spinning chair. Making sure that the door behind him is locked, he brought up the video feed of St. Acidburg, spinning evilly away as he watched the battle.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #668 on: December 30, 2012, 09:25:40 AM
"Nonononono I didn't mean make them ourselves! Not on purpose," Taylor said quickly. "I meant finding reliable places to randomly encounter them!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #669 on: January 01, 2013, 05:59:09 AM
As they were traveling through space towards their intended destination, the cards started floating about the cart the Robot Masters occupied, gazing at every single constellation they could find while searching about for planets beyond the moon (with the obvious exception of Justice, who's isolated herself into a corner with the back end of her card facing the rest of the cart).  The other Robot Masters, save for Bin Man who's dimly staring out the window at the lingering debris left behind by destroyed Arwings, were deep in thought over Hajime's recent request, and how it was going to affect the balance he has been trying to maintain in order to keep good business and trust with everyone he had befriended in the past.

Suddenly, Minotaur Man spazzes a snort, instinctively jerking his head side to side like a bull shaking some tension and dust off its fur.  Often considered the second dimmest bulb in the set, whatever deep thought he was in quickly derails upon regaining his senses and seeing Tarot Cat lingering around, looking at every single card in the area.

"Is something wrong, Tarot?" he grunts.  Tarot Cat quickly flies up to him, spouting "nyos" noises while waving its arms up and down and pointing to some of the cards, "You're saying some of your cards are missing?"

He looks towards the cards already loose in the area, "Well, you did let them out a minute ago; I don't see why you're so upset."

Tarot Cat quickly shakes its head and continues making more "nyos" while continuing to point at the cards.  Minotaur Man looks towards the cards again, seeming to remember there being more lively, carefree cards running loose and chatting among themselves, but aside from the ones stargazing, the entire cart was dead silent.

Minotaur Man prepares to contemplate who was missing only to notice the ruined Wily Star II in the distance.

"Oh, wow!  Look at that mess.  Looks like we're gonna be here all week," he sighs before heading towards the front of the cart, "I'd better tell Hajime so he can give us a game plan on how to tackle this."

Tarot Cat watches Minotaur Man exit into the next room before making one final "nyo" and facepalming, squeezing a drop of snot from its non-existent nose.

Unknown to nearly everyone that had been near the Storage Lab, the scuffle between Empress and World had accidentally knocked a couple cards loose, causing them to get left behind during the transportation while some snuck away from the deck for their own personal reasons.

"So what we gonna do today, Erika?" The Lover asked.

The card in front of her, Srength's only daughter, spins around and sticks her index finger in front of her grit teeth, hissing at her to be quiet, "Keep it down!  You want the old man to know we slipped away from the deck!?"

She then lets out a huff and looks towards the nearby control room, "I want to make sure he isn't doing anything to hurt the Fool or his friends."

Giuseppe wiggles its piggy nose while Lover presses her finger against her cheek in the cutest manner possible, "But won't we get in twable for hawassing Mr. Tanaka's fwend?"

"Friend, my bare foot!" Erika huffs, "What friend goes around trying to take over the world and swindling those who trust him into doing his bidding!?  I'm telling you that old man is up to something and I'm going to make sure everyone in that truck knows it!"

Suddenly, her pet lion, Leo, pops up from below the card, letting out a loud roar before she panics and shoves his head back below the frame.

"Leo!  You're supposed to save your victory roar until after we've exposed the old man's tricks!"

"And how are you going to announce his old tricks when you hear them...?" grumbles a voice from behind them.  Erika nearly falls off her lion as Rini turns to see The Chariot standing behind them with his arms crossed and his trademark spear tucked against his right arm.

"Hi Danny!" she squeals, waving towards the less than enthused knight, "Did you come to pway with Erika too?"

"We are not playing!" Erika spouts, "This is real life espionage and I want to be the one to make sure that old man sticks to his promises and doesn't use their friendship to commit more unjustifiable crimes!"

"Yeah...well your attempt at real life espionage has already gotten half the building's attention by now.  So if I were you, I'd start looking for places to hide if you don't want to be the first to expose the old man to your inner circuitry."

Erika begins beating her fists against her chest, "Let him try!  I'm the daughter of Strength!  I can take on any challenge that-!" as she continues to ramble on proudly about her family heritage, Chariot nonchalantly materializes halfway out of his card and grabs the top of hers, yanking it into a flat up position while dragging her away from the control room.

"C'mon Lover.  Let's get away from here and find the other missing cards before one of his feet-kissing robots finds them," he says.

"Okay, Danny!" Lover giggles as she follows after Chariot.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #670 on: January 01, 2013, 06:56:05 AM
In the control room, Dr. Wily II thought he heard something just outside the room, but shrugged it off as an explosion from the video feed, caused by one of the Skull Raptor engaging some Resistance backup.

DWII - Tsk. The Resistance sure came quickly, sensing the rage from my Frenized Protoman Blues... All the better for Hajime to rebuild, and complete my Wily Star II without any interruptions!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dr. Wily II began to spin faster in his evil spinning chair, almost to the point of lift-off.

It has been a while since Pixel Man returned from the SexStation. He has finished his own self-repairs, since he can't get Medic Man to fix him due to his one-pixel high size. He has been wandering around the ceiling of the WDS, keeping a lookout for any unusual activity, especially after the strange blackout that happened earlier which he couldn't help in due to self-repairs. Pixel Man wished that the cause for the blackout has been dealt with, but he still felt like doing a but of patrolling just to be sure... And that's when he noticed something. Pixel Man disappeared into the shadow of a corner of a nearby wall, and saw... Animated cards? The sight before him was one card... Dragging another card... With another card beside the dragger. Pixel Man pondered for a bit, and decided to follow this strange intruders, and report to Dr. Wily II after more recon.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #671 on: January 01, 2013, 07:58:22 AM
Leo suddenly pops out of the card, almost knocking Erika off as he sniffs around while letting out a defensive growl.  Chariot stops and looks towards the card as Giuseppe eventually pops out as well, pulling Lover out with it as it snorts its nose around.

"Whats wong wif Weo and Giuseppe?" she asks, "Do dey smell something delicious?" she then presses her finger against her lip while drooling a bit, "I am a widdle hungwy."

Erika clambers back onto Leo, "We're cards that project digital holograms!  We don't need to eat anything!"

Her face then darkens, "There's someone following us...."

As much as Chariot wants to think she was doing this to dramatize the situation, he knew both animals have a strong sense of smell and wouldn't act so forwardly if they didn't think it was an unfamiliar scent.

At the moment, there was little they can do until Tarot Cat either eats them or uses one of the other cards to project their images (much as he hates to admit).

"If there is someone watching us, I think it's best we gather the other cards and get out of here before they report their whereabouts to the old man," he mutters before dashing off, dragging Erika's card along and almost knocking her off Leo's head.

"Ack!  Chariot!  Let go of my card!  I can run just fine, you know!"

Lover gleefully claps, "Wee!  I wove pwaying Cat and Mouse!" she then pulls Giuseppe back into the card and flies off after the two.

As Medic Man was continuing repairs on boforte, the patient couldn't help (literally) but notice something rising up over Medic Man's head.  A strange tarot card containing an orange baby with a lively sun for a head.

"Hey!  What's that thing rising up behind your head!?" he exclaims.  Medic Man stops repairing and turns to where he was frantically pointing, but the card began following the back of his head, laughing silently at the ensuing scene.

"I don't see anything,~" he mutters, "Your visual circuits must be damaged too.~"

"What're you talking about!?  That thing just hid behind your head!"

Medic Man turns his attention back towards boforte, "Oh.~  Well I'll deal with whatever it is you think you're seeing after I finish your repairs.~"

boforte muffles a growl as he reluctantly goes back to staring at the top of Medic Man's head where the card continues to float.  After a minute, the card moves back down Medic Man's head before the baby sun pops out of the picture, landing on the edge of his cap without so much as a sound or jolt from the drop.

"Ack!  That thing just popped out of the card and landed on your head!" he almost wails.

"Okay.~  Now I know your visual circuits have been affected by that strange energy.~  If what that thing is did exist and pop out the card, as you said, I would have known about it almost instantly!~"

"Godammit, Medic!  Will you just stop repairing me for a second and look up!?"

Medic Man lets out a huff and looks straight at the ceiling, "I don't see what the problem is.~  There's nothing there.~"

He then looks back towards boforte, "I'll just have to take a look at your eyes for a moment and make sure they're working properly.~"

As Medic Man was about to examine boforte's eyes, the baby sun places her fingerless hands on her cheek, rubbing them up and down as if trying to make a funny face.

"Why you!  YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!?"

He immediately springs off the maintenance table and attempts to grab the baby sun, only for it to leap back into the card and fly out of the R&D Lab, causing him to double over and land on top of Medic Man.

The card stood at the entrance, way, kicking her feet around while giggling silently before continuing her trek away from the room.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to everyone, Temperance lingers down the hallway, yawning tiredly while struggling to keep her two jugs opposing each other and flowing water between them.

"So tired....  I think I'll...." she eventually drops her arms and tilts her head forward, drifting off to sleep while her card continues to drift down the hallway aimlessly towards WilyII's bedroom.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #672 on: January 01, 2013, 08:18:37 AM
Pixel Man reappeared from the corner, amazed at the abilities of the card... To even pick up his scent at such a distance.

Pixel - These things would greatly assist Master Wily II in his plans for RPM domination. I'll have to be careful...

With that, Pixel Man disappeared into a crack in the ceiling, and continued on his recon.

Back at the Medical Labs...
Medic Man is usually calm and petite, but boforte's outburst at this imaginery creature is getting on his nerves. boforte tackling him was the final straw.

Medic - *suddenly with an ominous aura* LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO DO A THOROUGH OPERATION ON YOU

boforte - BUT THERE WAS SOMETHING!! MY VISION CIRCUITS ARE JUST FINE!!

Medic - YOU ARE HALLUNCIATING NOW TIME TO DO THE DEED *clamps boforte down onto the med-table*

boforte - NO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

... People, you do NOT want to see what is happening in there right now. Please move along.

Soccer Man had finally finished watching his antique match, and was disappointed at the draw result. He exited the R&D Labs, and was just wandering the hallways, when he noticed something floating down the hallway... Soccer Man stopped and let the thing pass, and noticed it looked like it was sleep-walking...

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #673 on: January 01, 2013, 08:26:05 AM
(Dude Medicman is seriously scaring me now, and he was creepy before. :o)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #674 on: January 01, 2013, 08:31:46 AM
(Do not mess with the gay-ish medical bot. He will literally cut you apart. [eyebrow])