Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 409026

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4775 on: August 19, 2014, 04:48:35 AM
Phi stepped back a bit and looked at it, "Huh, I suppose it does, actually. I think that weird hair thing adds to that appearance."

She placed a hand on her hip, "That hair has to go," she said sternly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4776 on: August 19, 2014, 04:51:50 AM
"Yeah I totally agree, it just looks plain weird and if you did keep the hair someone might call you something like 'crouching walrus' for a code name while you use it." Zeta nodded as if she was critiquing a swimsuit.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4777 on: August 19, 2014, 04:59:28 AM
"Haha, you're probably right," Phi agreed then paused for a moment. She just laughed. That's not something she does often, if ever. The last time she did was during a talk with Arche.

Could she possibly... make a friend?

(By friend, I mean someone other than Arche, of course.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4778 on: August 19, 2014, 05:01:44 AM
"Yeah even though you're going to get rid of it I think I'll have to ask him about it, it's just that bizarre." Zeta laughed.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4779 on: August 19, 2014, 05:16:26 AM
Kit & Vixy followed them into the R&D room. Kit smiled as she looked at all the blueprints that Fxeni & PB had developed.

"Maaaaan, these are pretty sweet." Kit said in awe. "I might need some combat training, but I wouldn't mind a mech of my own!"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4780 on: August 19, 2014, 05:17:53 AM
"I wonder how many other odd design choices they've made. If there's one with a beard, I'm done here," Phi said jokingly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4781 on: August 19, 2014, 05:21:25 AM
"Hmmm if most of these are replicas then I bet they have the Turn A Gundam here.  It has this crazy crescent moon shaped mustache." Zeta pointed out as she looked around the blueprints to see if she could find it.

(It's still a badass Gundam though.)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4782 on: August 19, 2014, 05:39:25 AM
"These guys had way too much time on their hands," Phi said flatly in response to the mustache Gundam.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4783 on: August 19, 2014, 08:42:19 AM
"Maybe I mean Lou Lou once told me that when PB gets an idea in his head it's hard for him to not think about it for days and go into 'la la land'" Zeta laughed nostalgically "It gets so bad that Lou Lou tries to snap him out of it, keyword tries.

As for Fxenini I heard he lives...alone."

When Zeta said that last word she dropped the blueprints she had in her hands and her eyes grew wide.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4784 on: August 19, 2014, 09:36:14 AM
Phi hesitantly reached out her hand towards Zeta's shoulder, but stopped. Something about Zeta was making her... soft. Vulnerable. Those were two things that opposed her character and she didn't want to get too close. She couldn't.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4785 on: August 19, 2014, 09:39:20 AM
"Oh my freaking god I completely forgot!" Zeta cried "There was something I had to talk to Fxenini about!"

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4786 on: August 19, 2014, 10:01:39 AM
"Well, whatever it is, that may have to wait. Fxeni and Arche seem to be invested in whatever they're talking about over there," Phi exclaimed.

Phi sat down on a chair and slowly rubbed her wound that was bandaged by the nurse, "This damn thing still hurts a little, even after all this time."

(I know Fxeni didn't post yet, I'll just assume that they're both talking. Arche's mech segment is coming up and all.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4787 on: August 19, 2014, 10:05:31 AM
"Yeah, you may be right." Zeta sighed "Plus I think BB said he might already know what I think I know if what I think I know is right but I have to be sure he knows what I think I know if I'm right. 

What happened to your shoulder anyway?"

(I did not plan what I said above but I'm so glad I did it. XD)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4788 on: August 19, 2014, 10:24:08 AM
(I'm glad you said it, too! XD)

"Um, yeah... What you just said..." Phi, of all people, looked at Zeta like she was a bit strange.

"Anyway, I received this wound from our battle with the Zero Joes, or whatever they're called. Arche and I attempted to double-team some of them, but... things turned out for the worse. One of the Joes countered my attack and shot an energy blast at me, hitting my shoulder square-on," Phi explained, "It was painful as [tornado fang], needless to say, but I've survived through worse." She closed her eyes, recalling the experiments.

"But yeah, it looked pretty nasty. Arche took care of it however he could while we were in the van. He's... nice." She looked over at him and smiled softly.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4789 on: August 19, 2014, 10:35:03 AM
"Ugh I may not know what burns are like really, but I know lasers hurt like hell." Zeta shuddered "It's a good thing that Archy was able to patch it up before you got to the nurses here, bleeding like that is pretty bad.

It really looked like that fight really took a number out of everyone here, I mean Aschy looks exhausted and his clothes are completely ruined too.  I don't know if even BB could fix those clothes, the tear on his jacket maybe but I'm not sure about those burns on his sleeves."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4790 on: August 19, 2014, 10:54:23 AM
Arche noticed Phi looking over at him, "Huh? What is it, Phi?"

"Ah, n-nothing!" She quickly whipped her head around.

"Yeah..." Phi said, regaining her composure, "That was a very brutal battle. In fact, it was the first real battle I've been in. I've fought before, sure, but not on this scale. And that last robot, I think the name was Omega Joe, took forever to destroy."

(Ugh, I'm trying to keep Arche and Phi's relationship platonic, but I guess easier said than done.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4791 on: August 19, 2014, 10:57:51 AM
"Yeah commander droids are usually a [sonic slicer] to take out, like that Zaku Joe I had to fight." Zeta grumbled "Ugh I really hate fighting droids, it just feels so wrong."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4792 on: August 20, 2014, 05:01:50 AM
"Hmm? Oh... well, there is this in the corner over here," Fxeni replied to Arche as he pointed over at an odd meteor. "As far as I can tell, there's something in it... I was going to try to extract it eventually, but I got caught up in the whole inter-dimensional travel breakthrough I had back at the time. If you want to take a crack at it, be my guest."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4793 on: August 20, 2014, 05:46:51 AM
(The huge ass meteor was in the corner of the room the entire time? XD)

"Heh, I was just about to ask why you randomly had a meteor in your workplace." He said dryly.

Arche walked towards the lifeless rock and ran his fingers across the bumpy surface. There were some cracks in the meteor and something white was barely visible from inside it.

"What is that? That isn't a mech, is it?" He curiously paced around the huge rock, when something started to glow from inside.

"Wha-" Suddenly, the the cracks in the meteor grew larger, then BOOM! Dirt and rocks shot out from every direction, miraculously missing everyone in the room.

"HOLY [parasitic bomb]!!" Arche yelped and backed away from the debris. When the smoke cleared, a huge mech stood before him. It was a bit like a Gundam, but clearly had noticeable differences. It had no legs, and instead, hovered in place. The structure of the machine was also different from the Gundam's general design. The towering giant almost seemed alive, and creepily, the head looked down and appeared to be scanning the room.

"What in the...?" Phi gasped.

"Fxeni, wh-what the hell is going on?!" Arche cried out.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4794 on: August 20, 2014, 05:50:05 AM
"Of course the meteor is actually ancient alien tech, meteors are almost always ancient alien tech if they aren't the world destroying kind." Zeta said in a flippant manner.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4795 on: August 20, 2014, 05:54:03 AM
"Whose to say this isn't world destroying tech?!" Arche yelled out, still visibly shaken from the mechanical beast before him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4796 on: August 20, 2014, 05:55:52 AM
"I didn't say it wasn't." Zeta corrected.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4797 on: August 20, 2014, 06:05:03 AM
"That... is pretty cool," Taylor said in surprise.

"Indeed it is!" HeatGabumon agreed.

THAT IS SOME AWESOME MACHINERY, I MUST ADMIT. BEAUTIFUL TECH RIGHT THERE Sam added, his compliments coming as a complete surprise to those used to his more snarky demeanor. I'D LIKE TO SEE INSIDE THAT THING'S PROGRAMMING.... WHAT? CAN'T A SNARKY AI BE IN AWE AT SOMETHING'S BEAUTY?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4798 on: August 20, 2014, 06:07:01 AM
"Yeah admittedly I want to see what that thing can do if it isn't world destroying alien tech too Sammy." Zeta agreed.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4799 on: August 20, 2014, 07:09:50 AM
The mech turned its head and looked around the room. The eyes started glowing a bright green and a female-sounding-voice spoke out. The language was unrecognizable and simply sounded like jumbled up words. Then, the eyes glowed yellow and flashed on and off.

A few seconds went by before Arche got the nerve to speak up, "What do you think it's doing right now?"

LANGUAGE DETECTED. Translation status: English, its grand voice suddenly bellowed out.

Arche stood there speechless as the behemoth made a whirring sound and a beam of white light projected from its eyes, cascading upon each individual in the room, one by one.

"I don't like this..." Phi timidly said, but tried to stay calm.

"That makes two of us!" Arche responded, the mech's eyes continuing to scan everyone.

Incompatible subject - Error The mechanical voice called out as it scanned Zeta. It continued to scan more people, Incompatible subject -Error, Incompatible subject - Error It echoed over and over again like a broken record. That is, until it scanned Phi.

The mech made a strange deep groaning noise, almost sounding like a rumbling hungry stomach, finally followed by a click.

COMPATIBLE SUBJECT DETECTED - 3026, it cried out, finally facing Arche for last.

"I'm... compatible? For what?" Phi said with a trailing voice.

Arche gulped as the gigantic piece of metal looked down right at him, and scanned. Once it finished, it made the same bizarre groaning noise and clicked.

COMPATIBLE SUBJECT DETECTED - 6870

"Wha..." Was all Arche could manage to muster at the awe of this machine.

The eyes turned back to a bright green, which seemed to be the default color.

"Why are Arche and I the only ones compatible...? It... couldn't be...." Phi audibly speculated amongst herself.

ONLY ONE USER PER UNIT MAY COMANDEER THE GST. THAT USER'S DATA WILL BE CONFIGURED INTO THE GST, MAKING IT INOPERABLE TO ANY OTHER COMPATIBLE SUBJECT, it proclaimed very loudly.