Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 425497

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4750 on: August 13, 2014, 04:31:39 AM
"I guess not..." Fxeni said to Asch, thinking back to his talk with PB back on the SexStation. He decided not to divulge anything he knew, since he felt that it wasn't his place. "I don't have any clues as to where he went, so we'll just have to believe in him."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4751 on: August 13, 2014, 04:52:28 AM
"Figures." Asch sighed.

"She was really mad at him wasn't she, I could tell since she was really short with him at breakfast." Zeta inquired.

"She was rather stoic when adressing the points of the meeting this morning." Borock-bot pondered "Though I could tell something wasn't quite right with her."

"Oh yeah, she was really mad at him alright, and distressed." Asch nodded "Like I was talking about she didn't really take the whole suicide talk very well."

"Well considering that one of PB's mottos is 'there is no such thing as a no win situation' I could see why she would be crossed with him." Borock-bot sighed.

"That and there was something she told me last night about him being bothered about something, something even before the war began and she has a feeling that it has to do with Quickie." Asch continued.

"What kind of something?" Borock-bot questioned.

"That's the thing, even she doesn't know." Asch sighed "There was a time last year that apparently PB disappered for an entire month and then came back but since then she hadn't seen Quickie either.  Everytime she tried to ask him about it either something interupted her or he would brush her off and change the subject.  She had a feeling that Quickie's betrayal may had been connected to his thoughts of suicide, not just the crowd."

"Oh my god!" Zeta suddenly shouted.

"What, Zeta what happened!" Asch said surprised.

"Ms. Zeta?" Borock-bot questioned.

"No it's just, there was something that was bothering me since this morning, why didn't Saki tell me about how Quickie disappered!" Zeta responded. "If what you said was true did he really not tell her?"

"Wait did PB tell you something last night?" Asch asked.

"Yes, he thought Quickie was dead before she showed up yesterday!" Zeta shouted.

"She...she was what?!" Asch shouted.

"Dead?!" Borock-bot gasped.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4752 on: August 16, 2014, 10:35:45 AM
"Whoa whoa whoa!" Kit interjected. "What do you mean, PB tried to commit suicide?"

"He didn't try and commit suicide exactly!" Vixy told Kit. "He wanted to hand himself over to the people here, as penance for what he had done under Wily's control!"

"Sounds like suicide to me, considering what I just saw out there a while ago!" Kit responded. "How did you stop him?"

"Technically speaking, we didn't!" Fxeni stated. "Peebs did. With her mind now being able to access ADA, she instantly revoked his security clearance and confined him to the station."

"...okay, so lemme get this straight. PB was driven mad, to the point of suicide by Wily, Quickie's evil and now working with him, and Bunny PB can now have cyber sex with ADA?" Kit asked.

"That pretty much covers it, yes!" Vixy said. "It's been a long war. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt."

"Yeah. Barely though!" Kit said. "Needless to say, you can count me in with you!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4753 on: August 16, 2014, 10:47:32 AM
".....What was that part about Ms. PBPB and ADA?!" Borock-bot asked in a very confused matter.

At the mention of the ADA and Peebs Zeta grew stiff and blushed trying to push back the thoughts of what PB and Asch described during that.......incident.

"It's....it's a long story man." Asch sighed.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4754 on: August 17, 2014, 04:30:55 AM
"I don't even want to know," Arche muttered.

"I'd like to know allllll the details!" Kit bit her lip.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4755 on: August 17, 2014, 07:20:44 AM
“Yeah Fxeni can give you the details on that one since none of us were actually there…..” Asch sighed “But more importantly, PB thought Quickie was dead and yet he didn’t tell Sakura about this why?”

“I’m not exactly sure why, but I could tell that it was hard for him to just talk about it.  He was holding back tears when he told me, and he was just in so much pain too even remembering it…” Zeta said as she recalled what she saw. “In fact he said that the incident with Quickie was the number one reason he became the leader of the Resistance when Baldy made his attempt for world domination for like the 11th time…..or was it the 10th time….16th? 

Ugh I could never remember how many times that old coot tried to do this [parasitic bomb], sure doesn’t help that some of those attempts happened before I was activated, but the point is PB either wanted to prevent a tragedy like the one he witnessed or save someone like Quickie did him.”

“I imagine it wasn’t easy for him to deal with it, losing a friend in any way would be devastating to anyone and I can see where he was coming from with his reasons for leading the Resistance. But that’s not an excuse for his behavior towards Sakura and avoid talking about it.” Asch said with utmost seriousness.

“I’m not disagreeing with you on that, it’s just what I saw.” Zeta sighed “In fact I really got to call bullshit on something like that, he really needs to understand that he shouldn’t deal with something like that alone.  But until we find out where he is or he comes back I can’t even confront him on that.”

“Yeah I really wish we had an idea where he went.” Asch nodded “If he is indeed training by himself, which if that’s the case I wouldn't mind him doing that, where would he go?”

“Well the likely locations would be something like the Lost Woods, Dodongo’s cavern, the Ping Pong Pagoda, the former Sparkvanian territory, the Moon, if Mistress Hitomi doesn’t shoot him on site, or the Louis Training area.” Borock-bot said thinking of the most likely locations he could go for training.

“Ugh I hope he’s not in the Sparkvainian territory, I don’t care that Sparky’s gone just thinking of the place just creeps me out.” Zeta shuddered.

“I can understand that reaction, and really I wouldn’t train in a place that has that many active volcanos either, but he does have a resort there if you recall.” Borock-bot stated “Even if he was training unless he left a note of where he might be we don’t even know where to look.”

“Yeah that’s the troubling part.” Asch sighed “I can understand why he would leave without telling anyone, I mean with how Peebs handled the situation I kind of don’t blame him, but does he not realize what kind of danger he’s putting himself in pulling a stunt like that?”

“Either way when we find him or he comes back one thing’s for certain, when I see him again I’m giving him another piece of my mind.” Zeta said a bit irritated.

“I might too, [parasitic bomb] like that just bothers the hell out of me.” Asch nodded.

“I don’t blame you 2 for stating something like that, and I’m tempted to do the same if I’m to be honest myself, but I really wonder if violence is really the only way we can deal with Mr. PB when he does something…..questionable.” Borock-bot sighed.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4756 on: August 17, 2014, 10:13:59 AM
Phi sighed, "Yes, yes, I think we get the picture already, PB [tornado fang]'d up. Isn't there a bigger issue here? Like what the hell is our next move?"

"Can't you be a little more respectful, Phi?" Arche stated, "He's obviously very important to them and this situation is very raw for the people who know him. Besides, knowing about how the Resistance formed and PB's motives will help us get stronger and more aware as a whole. We're a team, after all."

"Look, we can hold hands and sing around the campfire all we want later, but the longer we wait, the more vulnerable we become," She replied, "I understand you guys are hurt and want him back, but sitting here and speculating takes time; time we don't have if we want to be a step ahead in this war. I've witnessed an outcome of this battle, and believe me, you do not want see that outcome for yourself."

Arche spoke up, "Be that as it may, they have the right to grieve. They des-"

"I've grieved for several years. It goes without saying that you have, too, Arche," Phi interrupted.

"......."

"There's a somewhat therapeutic calm that washes over you once you've let out all your emotions, but in the end, the sorrow comes right back. Staring at you. Like an entity that's forever perched on your shoulder..." Phi angrily tightened her fists but tried to hide it under the table, "Why wait for the sorrow when we can proceed onto our next objective now."

"We both share that pain of loss, yes, but... It's up to them," Arche looked towards the group,  "PB is their friend and they have to decide how to handle it."

Phi crossed her arms, "...... Very well."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4757 on: August 17, 2014, 10:29:57 AM
"I get what you're saying Phi, really I do, but the thing is that we don't have that many options here in the first place." Asch noted "All we can do at the moment is evacuate the citizens and buff up our space defenses and offenses."

"Besides what do you want us to do Wi-Phi rush Wily's base, the one with almost 100 robot masters there?!" Zeta pointed out "Really that sort of thing was what got PB in that situation in the first place you realize. I can tell you Saki is not going to let anyone do that PB missing or no."

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4758 on: August 17, 2014, 10:42:49 AM
"Speaking of which, why haven't we heard from Sakura lately?" Vixy asked. "Is she okay?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4759 on: August 17, 2014, 10:45:42 AM
"I'm hoping she's sleeping, stupid cold has really not been helping her at all." Asch sighed. "But assuming the arguement she wanted to have with PB didn't go well I don't know what she's feeling."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4760 on: August 18, 2014, 04:48:26 AM
"... Wi-Phi...?" Phi raised an eyebrow.

"Anyway, I'm not exactly the strategist here. You guys were here the entire time, right? You should have at least some semblance of a plan to strike back. Are you really just going to wait for the old [tornado fang]er's robots to attack and destroy more lives while he cooks up his next big plan?"

(I just thought of how bizarre it would be for Phi and Hitomi to meet. I wonder how those two personalities would be together.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4761 on: August 18, 2014, 05:03:07 AM
"Well the first thing would be to figure out where he's making his robots now, no way they could have just come from his main base with over 150 Joes, 20 Guts Dozers, a huge Zaku Joe and miscellaneous Mets." Zeta pondered "And like Aschy said we need to buff our Space Offenses and Defenses, I mean PB made my Orbital Frame awesome but other than a few Gundams and the Vic Viper we only have Arwings at our disposal. 

Then there's Quickie, she's going to be a [sonic slicer] to handle, I didn't even need Fxenini to tell how his fight was to know how strong she is.  But again I ain't a strategist here either, and Wily is really too unpredictable to actually come up with a good plan until he moves. 

I mean it's not like we can dress Saki up as Aile and have her sneak into his base and get his plans or something like that, there's just too many things that can go wrong there.  So yeah I got nothing really."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4762 on: August 18, 2014, 10:09:24 PM
"This is just great..." Phi sighed.

"Wait, did you say you have Gundams at your disposal?" Arche said with a glint of excitement in his eyes, "You wouldn't, let's say, happen to have a Gundam available or, I don't know, some other form of mech for me to use? I mean, it's no big deal or anything...."

"Oh, stop dancing around the question already. You desperately want a mech of your own, right?" Phi exclaimed.

"...Very much, please and thank you..." Arche said slightly under his breath, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You're such a child," She shook her head, ".... But, I suppose I wouldn't mind a Gundam of my own," Phi said with a subtle nose-rub, averting eye contact.

"Oh gee, now look who's being a child," Arche teased.

"P-Please, I'm just curious!" She quickly retorted, still avoiding eye contact.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4763 on: August 18, 2014, 10:22:10 PM
"I don't know if we have Gundams lying around, but I know they can be built, admitedly I want one for myself." Asch mused.

"Usually PB builds them, but there's a crap load of maintainence people around that would love to hook you guys up." Zeta nodded.  "And they're really friendly too, you should have seen how wild they got when we caught Boba-forte and tourtured him by dancing like no tomorrow."

"Yeah....I still don't understand that at all." Asch sighed.

"Oh you need to learn how to let loose and party once in a while dude, it's a great stress reliever man." Zeta laughed.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4764 on: August 19, 2014, 12:01:38 AM
"Well, for the Gundams I have a few spare blueprints that are works in progress that me and PB were messing around with back in the day... Come, I'll show you to the R&D room," Fxeni stated as he got up and gestured them to follow him.

They walked down the halls of the Fxenodrome, reaching a secluded room that was locked up tight. Fxeni walked up to the security scanner on the wall and let the retina scanner examine his eye, while he muttered something inaudible to everyone to the microphone. The doors swung open, which led into a rather large room.

"Well, feel free to have a look around. Everything around here should be harmless... as far as I know," Fxeni said as he bit his lip.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4765 on: August 19, 2014, 12:08:57 AM
"Holy freaking crap you and PB were busy back in the day!" Zeta said in shock of the massive amount of blueprints.

Asch quietly started looking around to see if there was one that caught his eye.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4766 on: August 19, 2014, 01:13:11 AM
"That is a lot of blueprints," HeatGabumon said calmly.

"Well at least we don't need a Gundam or similar mech," Taylor commented with some glee in her voice.

"We don't?" HeatGabumon inquired, tilting his head in confusion.

"No, remember? We have Biomerge Digivolution, when that happens we basically become a mech ourselves! It's amazing!"

"Oh yeah that's right..." the Digimon replied.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4767 on: August 19, 2014, 01:16:24 AM
"That's true, but wouldn't you guys seperate if you take too much damage?" Borock-bot pointed out. "Even though you 2 can combine to increase your powers that's a huge risk you take, even with the healing capabilities of my Vic Viper."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4768 on: August 19, 2014, 01:30:58 AM
"Hmmm that is a good point..." Taylor admitted before looking to her Digivice. "Hey SAM, question for ya buddy."

AND WHAT QUESTION COULD BE IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO BOTHER ME, MEATBAG? Sam asked.

"Since you're downloaded into my Digivice and all, and were during our first Biomerge, can you monitor how much damage we've taken so we don't split apart?"

NOT LIKE I CARE ABOUT WHETHER YOU SEPARATE IN SPACE AND DIE HORRIBLY AND PAINFULLY, BUT I SUPPOSE THAT IS SOMETHING I CAN DO, he replied.

"Great. From now on when we're Biomerged, let me know if we've taken too much damage so we can fall back and recuperate a bit. Help from the sidelines if necessary. Okay?" she requested.

FINE, IF YOU INSIST. IT'S NOT LIKE I HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO WHILE TRAPPED IN THIS THING ANYHOW.

"Well that takes care of that."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4769 on: August 19, 2014, 01:39:03 AM
"That's a relief." Borock-bot sighed as he remembered that incident at the Sex Station when Tron possessed Bearbil Joe and opened all the windows in the Sex Station.  He only managed to stop him because Zet was around to help him.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4770 on: August 19, 2014, 02:01:18 AM
ALTHOUGH... Sam said suddenly.

"Although what?" HeatGabumon said.

WHEN YOU WERE BIOMERGED LAST TIME I NOTICED THAT YOU WEAKLINGS COULDN'T EVEN USE THE MAXIMUM POTENTIAL OF THE TRANSFORMATION, he answered.

"Maximum... potential?" Taylor inquired.

YES. NOW HOPEFULLY YOUR PUNY MIND WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS, BUT MY DIAGNOSTICS INDICATE THAT THERE IS AN ALTERNATE FORM OF WHAT YOU CALL MECHAGARURUMON THAT HOLDS MORE POWER AND WON'T BREAK APART AS EASILY AS THE NORMAL MERGED FORM. IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, AND UNLIKE YOU IDIOTS I NEVER AM, IF YOU COULD ACHIEVE THIS FORM YOU'D BE ABLE TO EASILY KEEP UP WITH THESE MECHS AND ACTUALLY BE OF ASSISTANCE, INSTEAD OF A HINDRANCE AS YOU ARE NOW.

"Another form, eh? I hope we'll be able to tap into it when next we Biomerge," Taylor exclaims.

I'LL ACTUALLY HELP YOU ACTIVATE IT, BUT THAT'S JUST SO I DON'T HAVE TO REALLY MONITOR THINGS SINCE I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU SURVIVE OR NOT. THIS FORM WILL JUST HELP YOU SURVIVE A LITTLE LONGER THAN OTHERWISE, Sam said, finishing his explanation.

"Well thanks then, I guess," HeatGabumon said.

DON'T THANK ME, I'M JUST DOING THIS SO I DON'T END UP DISCARDED AFTER YOU DIE. SELF-PRESERVATION AND ALL THAT JAZZ

(Introducing the idea of MechaGarurumon Blade Mode. that's all this is. Probably gonna be accessed via either Mode Change or Slide Evolution, not sure yet)

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4771 on: August 19, 2014, 03:34:53 AM
"Thank you, Fxeni. I appreciate this," Arche said to him and walked up to some blueprints that were hanging on the wall.

Phi shuffled through the blueprints on the table and examined them with wonder, "These are so cool," she said in a low voice, though Arche was able to hear her.

He glanced at her and smirked, "Enjoying yourself, Phi?"

Phi shot a death glare at him and moved further down the room.

Arche turned to Fxeni, "This is quite an impressive collection you have here. And I don't know if the definition of "few" changed recently, but this hardly qualifies as a few blueprints," He laughed and continued to browse through the blueprints.

Phi walked around some more and looked at the blueprints on the wall, then suddenly stopped in her tracks. Perhaps something caught her eye?

"You know, Fxeni," Arche began to speak, "If we're going to partake in these space battles, I think we'd need all the options available to us. Are there any other mechs or blueprints, by any chance? I'd like to see them, if you don't mind." He inquired.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4772 on: August 19, 2014, 03:43:36 AM
"Yo Wi-Phi found something interesting?" Zeta asked her as she walkd up to her.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4773 on: August 19, 2014, 04:24:33 AM
Phi sighed at hearing "Wi-Phi" and spoke, "Yes, actually. This design here has piqued my interest," She pointed to a blueprint of a slender Gundam with what seemed to be red hair coming from the head.

"I'll have to speak to Fxeni about this when he has the time," Phi said, as Arche was in a conversation with him.

(Fxeni suggested the Nadleeh conversation happen after Arche is introduced to his new mech. So, I'll wait until then.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4774 on: August 19, 2014, 04:30:06 AM
Zeta peered at the Gundam and whistled.

"Not bad, not bad at all." Zeta nodded "Though.....is it me of does it remind you of a walrus?"

(Yes the entire purpose of this conversation is to point out that the Nadleeh looks like a walrus.)