Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 413012

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #400 on: December 12, 2012, 08:59:27 AM
(....Jeez with 2 Digimon I just may have a match against them.  3 Pokemon for each one.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #401 on: December 12, 2012, 09:04:14 AM
(why would you fight us? D:)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #402 on: December 12, 2012, 09:07:23 AM
(I have no idea, HeatGabumon seems to be the type to pick fights accord to the profile.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #403 on: December 12, 2012, 09:08:31 AM
(With bad guys! He just wants to fight bad guys! >0<)

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #404 on: December 12, 2012, 09:09:42 AM
(Ah that makes more sense.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #405 on: December 12, 2012, 09:22:02 AM
(2? Who said anything about 2? Tamers usually have a party of 3! That would make it 4 digimon total!)

"That's what this is for." Sapph flipped open the 'DS' to so a view of a vacation resort on the top screen, and a list of areas on the bottom. Selecting the first area on the list changed the top screen's view to a room with 3 digimon in it: Paildramon, Pumpmon, and RiseGreymon, all of which were just lazing about, though Pumpmon was the first to realize anything.

"Oy! Sapph! Didja find a new place yet!?" The pumpkin-headed digimon called out, his voice coming through the DS's speakers. Apparently, he was aware of the destruction of Sapph's place.

"Not yet, but you guys should probably come out here." Sapph said, pressing something on the touch screen and closing the DS. A small beam of light travelled from the DS to the Digivice, which Sapph held out as in shone brightly, releasing a wide beam on the ground. The digivice released 3 figured into the world. 3... Rather small figures... Not much taller than HeatGabumon. A V-mon, an Impmon, and an Agumon. Apparently, they de-evolved on the transfer out of the DS.

[spoiler=Specifically their lines go like this]Impmon -> Wizarmon -> Pumpmon -> Ultimate/Mega form not yet achieved
V-mon -> XV-mon -> Paildramon -> Ultimate/Mega form not yet achieved
Agumon -> GeoGreymon -> RiseGreymon -> Ultimate/Mega form not yet achieved

And that's just the minimal list. -w-[/spoiler]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #406 on: December 12, 2012, 09:29:14 AM
(....I seriously know less about Digimon than I thought.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #407 on: December 12, 2012, 09:30:26 AM
(I do research when I'm bored and have been on a digimon kick for the past several months. =w= )

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #408 on: December 12, 2012, 09:38:26 AM
(I do research too, currently it's on Gundams.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #409 on: December 12, 2012, 09:40:09 AM
(I could tell. The Sakura Wing Gundam was a big hint.  >0<)

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #410 on: December 12, 2012, 09:53:05 AM
(Did you read the spoiler?  Also the God Eater Burst stuff is there too, god damn I love that game.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #411 on: December 12, 2012, 10:49:18 AM
"Th-th-three Digimon?" Talyn said, surprised. "How do you have three? I only have HeatGabumon!" She paused for a second, and looked at the Digivice that Sapph held.

"Wait a minute... why is your Digivice different from mine?"

"Yeah that is odd..." HeatGabumon added.

"Though I suppose the extra numbers'll help... are you as close to these guys as I am to HeatGabumon here?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #412 on: December 12, 2012, 03:32:43 PM
(I"LL SIC MY SD GUNDAM ARMY ON YOU ALL!! If I ever made them. >_>)

Buns finally stopped flailing, and slowly opened her eyes. And she saw... Nothing? She closed her eyes again, and opened her eyes even slowly. The black thing has disappeared! The sight, or lack of sight comforted her, and yet, a tiny deep part of her was disappointed it ended so quickly. She sighed a bit, and slowly got back on her feet when she noticed a trail of squid ink leading away from her. Against her better judgement, she decided to follow the trail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Junk Man was franatically searching each and every mound of scrap after he suddenly lost track of the robot bear thing.

Junk - Bear thing... Where ARE you...

Junk Man searched high and low, but just can't seem to find it. He past by a rather large crate, but he knew it was empty inside, so he decided to past it. What's the point of checking an already known empty crate, right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
boforte struggled against his entrapment, cursing with every breath.

boforte - HOW. THE. HELL!? WHY THE HELL!? I WAS ALL POWERFUL!!

He tried to transform his operational arm into his Durian Buster, and shot a few projectiles, but they all seemed ineffective in breaking his entrapment. Wherever it was due to the disappearance of his power, the power had completely drained his energy, boforte looked like he was going to be trapped for a bit longer.

boforte - CURSES!! THEY WILL PAY WITH THEIR LIVES!!

(Ok, your turn, Alastor.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #413 on: December 12, 2012, 04:14:27 PM
(I'll try and get an update out later today. Seeing as you guys are going into a gundam theme, I might need to get a mecha myself. Preferably something that needs two people to pilot it.)

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #414 on: December 12, 2012, 06:32:59 PM
(Not really a Gundam theme... Sakura does have some Pokémon and both Sapph and myself have Digimon...)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #415 on: December 12, 2012, 06:44:37 PM
(Yeah, but space battle wise, its gundam/mecha. Besides, I don't really have any reason to have a group of critters to fight. That's not my quirk.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #416 on: December 12, 2012, 07:54:27 PM
(It doesn't have to be a Gundam persay it could be any mech, I mean PB uses Orbots and PBPB uses Ardjet from Zone of the Enders.  Though it would be awesome if you did have a Gundam.  I've been watching too much G Gundam and want to have a Shuffle Alliance.)

(Edit Wait what about that thing from Eureka 7?  That needs 2 people right?)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #417 on: December 12, 2012, 09:08:43 PM
(You're thinking of the Nirvash. Yeah I think it can be piloted by two people, but it doesn't need two people. But I don't really know that much about it anyway. I'll just use my good-old mainstay the Gawain.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #418 on: December 12, 2012, 09:23:03 PM
(Yeah I don't either, I tried watching Eureka 7 but I didn't like it that much.  Where does Gaiwan come from?)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #419 on: December 12, 2012, 09:28:56 PM
(Code Geass of course, I figure that if I'm basing the universe that this take place in as the same or similar to the one from Busy World, that the RMZX who originates from here would have a Gawain stowed away somewhere.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #420 on: December 12, 2012, 09:30:04 PM
(I should have figured, there are Nightmares that can be piloted by 2 people?)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #421 on: December 12, 2012, 09:34:00 PM
(Just Gawain.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #422 on: December 12, 2012, 09:40:57 PM
(I see, I haven't watched Code Geass for the longest time.  I think I saw Death Note much more than Code Geass now that I think about it, I did watch the entire series though.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #423 on: December 13, 2012, 04:47:44 AM
(An actual RP that's not left to rot after only a few pages? WHATISTHISIDONTEVEN! Though in all seriousness it's pretty nostalgic to see something like this up and running again. Looks like it was a good thing to pop in for a visit and see what was new. Also thanks doc for still mentioning me in the background, now I know where I can start.  owob )

Afro sighed out to himself and finally found time for a small break. Things had gotten serious finally after what seems like years of DWII making no real progression and a relatively welcomed time of peace had hit RPM City. After he had declared war and took things to a new level in his attempts to take over the world Afro found himself in the typical predicament.

Join the heroes or join the villain?

It was obvious he chose the latter as he was still working for the doc, even more so then usual! Test subjects were in short supply these days and due to all the weapon, armor and taste testing (He enjoyed popping in on Bun while cooking~), he found himself with not that much free time to either contribute or help the doc outside of his duties. How ever after seeming months of nonstop work, Afro was finally caught up with the work load he had let accumulate from his temporary departure from RPM City.

He got up and took of the Armor he was laser testing, scribbling on a clip board before stamping the forum, then placing it in an envelope along with the other forms. "Man...I've been busy testing things for Doc this whole time I'm way behind on how his battle against the resistance is!" He said putting his hands in his pockets and tucking the envelope under his left arm and softly hummed as he went searching for the Doc.

After a while Afro finds his employer/friend/overlord in the main computer room, spinning in his chair like always. "Oi Doc, I finally finished my back ordered work for you." He said whapping DWII on the back of the head gently with the manila envelope. "So how's the world domination attempt going since I last had time to check on it?"

(Not much bu it's something to start of with an a little background on where Afro's been since the start of the fighting. >.>; )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #424 on: December 13, 2012, 04:49:24 AM
(Of course he'd mention you. He needs a test subject! >0<)