Kit · 226505

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2825 on: July 19, 2013, 10:21:53 AM
Taylor chuckled at Wily after he returned to his seat. "Hey, I warned ya," she said. "Okay Steve, back to my belt."

"hooooooonnnnn" he replied, sheathing himself again and floating back to her side where she buckled him back in place.

"By the way... were you the one I happened to see against that tree shortly after the incident?" she asked, turning serious. "When I approached the center afterwards, I'm pretty sure I saw you against a tree," she said, gesturing towards Wily with her left hand, "and you resting against the side of the building," she added, gesturing towards Mewtwo with her right hand. "It may have looked like I was sightseeing, but I'm highly observant. Never know when what I see might come in handy, ya know?"

"LIT LIT LITLEO!" Kovu barked, causing Taylor to turn towards him.

"Good point," she replied, turning back towards everyone else. "Don't worry, I keep what I see to myself. Unless I see a need to relay the info to someone, it remains locked up here," she added, tapping on her head. "No chance of that info falling into the wrong hands."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2826 on: July 19, 2013, 10:27:10 AM
"Y-yea... You do have a good eye... Either way... Things are OK now..." Dr. Wily II said, out of breath. Guess the experience was a bit more than he initially thought.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2827 on: July 19, 2013, 10:29:40 AM
"I can tell," she replied. "You're certainly a lot more lively than when I saw you at first," Taylor added with a chuckle. "Anyways, enough of the serious business. Just wanted to clear that up and get it out of the way."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2828 on: July 19, 2013, 10:32:13 AM
"Let us just say that the incident is one of the reasons that I have been staying here for a while," Mewtwo nodded. "It required a tremendous amount of energy, and the prior week was not kind."

Quickie nodded.  "Yeah, things haven't been going our way for a while."  Her response was somewhat absent, as she was watching the news.  After a moment, she swore under her breath.  "Great, now they're saying that I stole you..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2829 on: July 19, 2013, 10:48:05 AM
Hearing the same news on the TV out in the lobby stops Merrick and Tarot Skitty from cleaning any further messes, realizing that the majority of the city had once again found another reason to complain and storm the Center with the sole, manipulated intent to relieve their city of their biggest upsets.

Bounding back towards the entrance, he can see scattered numbers of trainers making their way to the door with the same intent to barge in there and force Nurse Joy to give up the ghost, but instead of sticking to just that, they had also intended to tear through every room until they uncovered Quickie and Mewtwo's rooms and manhandle them straight towards wherever Team Rocket will spring out and trap them.

Kojiro manages to make it to the back of the Pokemon Center, but was still too dizzy from his unfortunate encounter with the collapsed wall and the moment he got to the window to Quickie's room, he had accidentally caught his foot in the root of a nearby tree and falls back onto his face, momentarily passing out and missing half of what was going on in the room's TV.  Mime Jr. hovers around him, pressing its finger against its cheek before picking up the smartphone and finding the record button, drifting up to the window and putting itself at an angle to where Mewtwo could be seen in the lens, but neither he, nor the other trainers could see the Mime Pokemon.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2830 on: July 19, 2013, 10:49:05 AM
"Well since I saw you resting against that wall, and judging by the aftermath... It's really not surprising that it was an intense amount of energy," she replied. Hearing Quickie's response to the news, she knew it was bad. "So that's what they're saying now... All ratings, no truth, these news reports."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2831 on: July 19, 2013, 11:25:36 AM
Quickie sighed, remembering something that Nurse Joy told her.  "Before the theft accusations, if it really came down to it, Nurse Joy said that I may only need to put you in a Poke Ball just to satisfy the crowd."

Mewtwo bristled at the very mention of being imprisoned inside of a cramped Poke Ball.  "No.  Not now.  Not ever!  And woe betide those who would ever try!"

"Easy, easy, I don't want to do it, and even if I had to, it would just be for show and you could destroy it afterward," Quickie reassured him.  "But, judging by what the news is saying now, a Poke Ball will be the least of your worries."  She looked to Taylor.  "For the record, I didn't steal Mewtwo."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #2832 on: July 19, 2013, 11:30:30 AM
Under Mt. Moon...

"Quit falling behind, witch! I didn't bring you along to have you slow me down but to hasten my rise to glory!" Steiner yelled as he yanked on a chain, pulling a handcuffed figure up some stairs.

The mad scientist had reached an underground cavern that lead to the upper floors of the mountain. For its size, the Superia was no where to be seen. Of course, that meant the cloaking was activated and any one following them would seemingly come to a dead end unless they bumped into the ship. A long flight of rock steps lead to a doorway that lead deeper inside, at the top being Steiner and his captive. His mind was corrupted with constant fear and lust for power, so much that he'd fallen to delusions of grandeur.

"I thought I said to HURRY!" Steiner yelled at his slave and yanked on the chain connected to the figure's neck hard enough to pull them up the remaining stairs. Steiner grabbed at their neck and dragged them in front of him through the corridor.

"When my love gets here and becomes mine to control, you'll lose your purpose. And do you know what I do with things I don't need anymore? Hmmm?" Steiner asked.

He lifted the lantern up to his face and Julia's. Her almost lifeless eyes seemed to dampen the light the lamp gave off. Her mouth was bolted with a slab of steel, screws seemingly drilled into her mouth. She was barely there.

"I dispose of them!" Steiner yells, throwing Julia into the wall. I'll make sure no one misses you. I'll make sure nice and slow. You'll all suffer under my rule! Ahahahaaaa!" He laughed continuing to walk further.

Julia was powerless and too weak to do anything else. There was a yank at the chain that brought her to her knees then to a slow walk.

"Hmmhmhm. Oh Ahrzayl, my sweet, you'll be mine soon enough to do with as I please." He said, disappearing down the hall with Julia in tow.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2833 on: July 19, 2013, 11:36:13 AM
"Please, a Pokémon as powerful as Mewtwo likely wouldn't be kidnapped that easily. That much is evident," Taylor replied. "Mewtwo obviously trusts you three, which means that he obviously is here of his own will." Taylor looked at Mewtwo. "I'm sure my friends here can relate to your dislike of being cooped up in those small balls. They hate it when they have to be inside them, even if it's for a good reason." Her Pokémon all nodded in agreement, except for Steve who vibrated slightly, lacking a proper head to nod.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2834 on: July 19, 2013, 11:49:35 AM
"I was, however, created as a tool for Team Rocket," Mewtwo nodded, feeling the need to give a brief backstory, as Taylor had regaled them with hers, "and they have been since intent on reclaiming me."

Quickie nodded.  "Last week being one of those attempts.  They had him for a few days before he escaped."

"In order to facilitate a proper escape, I had to obey them to an extent," Mewtwo continued. "Though, we had obtained an ally within their ranks, and were able to use her help to cause a diversion.  In the ensuing firefight, however, I had used my powers and forced our way out.  Much as I had done before, only with less collateral damage."  He paused.  "My first two escapes ended with both laboratories being completely destroyed, and many of the humans within were killed."

"And if anyone gets a hold of that and leaks it to the press," Quickie cringed at the thought, "there will be a witch hunt."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2835 on: July 19, 2013, 11:53:44 AM
"On a much larger scale than the one that is brewing here, no less..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2836 on: July 19, 2013, 12:06:55 PM
Under Mt. Moon...

"Quit falling behind, witch! I didn't bring you along to have you slow me down but to hasten my rise to glory!" Steiner yelled as he yanked on a chain, pulling a handcuffed figure up some stairs.

The mad scientist had reached an underground cavern that lead to the upper floors of the mountain. For its size, the Superia was no where to be seen. Of course, that meant the cloaking was activated and any one following them would seemingly come to a dead end unless they bumped into the ship. A long flight of rock steps lead to a doorway that lead deeper inside, at the top being Steiner and his captive. His mind was corrupted with constant fear and lust for power, so much that he'd fallen to delusions of grandeur.

"I thought I said to HURRY!" Steiner yelled at his slave and yanked on the chain connected to the figure's neck hard enough to pull them up the remaining stairs. Steiner grabbed at their neck and dragged them in front of him through the corridor.

"When my love gets here and becomes mine to control, you'll lose your purpose. And do you know what I do with things I don't need anymore? Hmmm?" Steiner asked.

He lifted the lantern up to his face and Julia's. Her almost lifeless eyes seemed to dampen the light the lamp gave off. Her mouth was bolted with a slab of steel, screws seemingly drilled into her mouth. She was barely there.

"I dispose of them!" Steiner yells, throwing Julia into the wall. I'll make sure no one misses you. I'll make sure nice and slow. You'll all suffer under my rule! Ahahahaaaa!" He laughed continuing to walk further.

Julia was powerless and too weak to do anything else. There was a yank at the chain that brought her to her knees then to a slow walk.

"Hmmhmhm. Oh Ahrzayl, my sweet, you'll be mine soon enough to do with as I please." He said, disappearing down the hall with Julia in tow.

With the Superia no longer in Steiner's possession, Jessie takes this moment to try and override the controls normally meant for Ahrzyal and her crew.

"For something that's Team Rocket property, there isn't a whole lot that would help reinitialize control back into...'proper hands'...."

She then takes out her comlink, "This is far out of the mission we were given, but this ship is Team Rocket property and I must reclaim control of it so what we can help capture Mewtwo and its unwitting slaves before someone else takes our credit!"

She then punches in Domino's frequency and waits for her to pick up.

Outside the bridge, Chariot, who had managed to scramble his way on board with Synthis, stays camped on the roof, barely avoiding being spotted by the ever insane Steiner and his near hopeless puppet that was once a human being.

He grits his teeth in aggravation, having not realized how crazed Steiner had become since being pulled away from Team Rocket's authority.  Stopping Jessie from doing whatever she was sent to do was the sole reason he ran all the way down here, but now it seems that he can't ignore someone else in even deeper peril than whoever she was originally targeting.

But as he was contemplating what to put first, he suddenly noticed a trio of familiar shadows heading towards them, recognizing them as the cheering trio that had been following Hierophant up until their venture into Fuchsia City.

Ryo stopped upon noticing Chariot almost hidden within the cloaked armory of the Superia, also sensing someone else lurking within with the intention of taking control of it.  Chariot looks between Ryo and the escaping made scientist before turning his attention back to the trio.

"You're here to help that woman being controlled by that mad scientist, right?" he whispered low enough for them to hear.  Seeing them nod, he points to where he last saw them leave, "Go on ahead, I'll try and stop the hussy inside from stealing control of this ship and figure out a way of getting everyone's attention."

The trio nod as they continue after Steiner, keeping as far a distance as possible to avoid being spotted and lumped into whatever sadistic torment would further bring Ahrzyal to her knees in despair, leaving Chariot to sneak towards where he last saw Frillish force open the hatch and jumped inside, waiting for Synthis to follow suit before carefully and quietly closing the hatch and making his way around the interior of the ship in search of the bridge or wherever he can get an available communication line.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2837 on: July 19, 2013, 12:13:05 PM
Domino answers her comlink immediately. "This is 009, go ahead."  It was about damn time that Jessie called in.  In the meantime, Domino herself had been going through old files, trying to think of different ways to make the operation in Fuchsia go more smoothly.  Certainly leaking that pesky business owner's picture on the news will help, as well as labeling the woman a thief--a low-down dirty brainwashed thief--but she still wondered if there was more that she could use to turn the entire community against Mewtwo and flush it out into the open.

Or, better yet, spurn it into an act of aggression against civilians.  Domino sneered as she looked over the records regarding Mewtwo's apocalyptic temper tantrums.  The beast has a civilian body count in the hundreds.  If twisted just right and leaked to the right ear, this could work quite nicely...

(Domino's response to whatever Jessie has to say will either need to wait, or you can have her say whatever.  I'm going to bed and I won't be back online for a while, most likely tonight when I jump on the iPad.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2838 on: July 19, 2013, 12:26:04 PM
(Eh, I can wait.  I've only skimmed through Mewtwo Returns, so I barely know enough about Domino to take control of her if necessary)

"Sorry to bother you over something that has nothing to do with Mewtwo, but I've managed to secure the Grand Rhydon from that treacherous brat and her insane scientist claiming to be her 'treasure'," she began, "But you wouldn't happen to know any special code to override these controls and bring it back under Team Rocket's ownership.  If I can retake control of it, I can easily help in corralling that Mewtwo and his hapless little slave out of hiding and back into the proper hands of Team Rocket."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2839 on: July 19, 2013, 12:32:01 PM
Domino nodded.  "Input the following: Kilo, Oscar, Mike, 7, 7, Romeo, Tango, 9, 3, Yankee, Papa, 5, 4, 1, Oscar, Delta, Uniform.  When you're prompted, say 'override command epsilon actual.'  The ship's controls should reset and you'll have complete control over it."

(Now I'm going to bed, after throwing in some military spelling alphabet fun!)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2840 on: July 19, 2013, 03:44:05 PM
"On a much larger scale than the one that is brewing here, no less..."
"Either way... We... We need to think of a plan... If worse comes to worse..." Dr. Wily II lightly grabbed his chest.

Inside... Dr. Wily II was wandering around his dreamscape, when pain struck his chest again. Grabbing in pain... "W-what? It... Can't be..." Releasing his grip on his chest, and taking a closer look, everything still looked the same, his glowing red scar was still locked inside its blue Disable barrier. The pain had already disappeared, so he took no heed. However, if one were to focus... There was a hair-line crack in the barrier...

The three saluted almost quickly.

"Sir, yessir!"

Then split into three different directions away from the Pokemon Center to spread what they had just learned.
Seeing the 3 disappear, Joe thought it was the perfect chance to report to Domino. "Madam?" Static. Most likely she was engaged with other agents. Thinking back on what the 3 trainers said... The White Skitty... It was definitely related to some Tarot cards that 4 other agents were involved with. Since the mob will be formed soon, might as well add more credit under his name. Though... Where to start?

With no idea in mind, Joe sighed, and made his way back to the Pokemon Center, which already had some people gathering. "Wow, those 3 sure work fast."

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #2841 on: July 19, 2013, 04:00:59 PM
(Wow Joe is ridiculous. XD)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2842 on: July 19, 2013, 04:14:44 PM
(And that's why we like him. 8D)

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2843 on: July 19, 2013, 04:35:09 PM
Back at Rocket HQ, Dr. Zeigler was on the phone with the Fuchsia City PD under the guise of an anonymous informant.

"Y-Yes," Miles said, "I-I am quite certain. The trainer's name is Lexi Shanks, I was a f-frequent customer of hers at Saffron Sushi and the P-Pokemon was one of her employees. N-No, I do n-not have anymore information that that. I w-was just a client. Y-Yes. T-T-Thank you."

With that, the Team Gaia double agent hung up the phone. He pulled out his psionic transmitter and slipped it into his better. Better to keep Team Gaia appraised of the situation because Team Rocket could disrupt the balance of nature should Mewtwo fall into their hands. Lexi Shanks AKA Quickie seemed to be key to all of this. Perhaps he could arrange for an agent in Fuchsia to act as an anonymous "guardian angel."

Ghastly howls continued to echo in the caves surrounding Steiner. The Ghost-type Pokemon that pursued the mad scientist either clung to the shadows or turned invisible. They seemed to be waiting to leap from the walls to devour his lifeforce. His fortunes seemed to get worse a particularly frisky Clefairy bounded out from behind the nearest rock and clamped onto his leg to... do I really need to say it?

As for Pyro and his new Steelix friend, the giant iron snake barreled towards the Superia but Thrash could not brake in time. He slammed head-first into the vessel, which rattled it enough to not Jesse off her feet on the bridge and left a noticeable dent in its hull. Pyro untied himself and sniffed the air to catch a whiff of her perfume.

"Hey!" he shouted out loud, "The cranky old lady is here." 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2844 on: July 19, 2013, 04:54:43 PM
(He did not just said that. Again. XD Also, Clefairy frisking. 8D)

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2845 on: July 19, 2013, 05:19:20 PM
(He did not just said that. Again. XD Also, Clefairy frisking. 8D)

(The Pokedex forgot to mention that Clefairy are horny little buggers. 8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2846 on: July 19, 2013, 05:21:37 PM
(The Clefairy must have frisked up some... PokeBalls. 8D)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2847 on: July 19, 2013, 09:51:19 PM
Jessie squeals startlingly as she drops the comlink, seeing it slide under one of the consoles that was barely wide enough for her slim arm to fit through.  Muffling a growl, she turns towards her Pokemon, whom she let out of their Pokeballs earlier to act as guards, "Go outside and find out what hit us!  This thing is supposed to be cloaked, and I'd much prefer it to stay that way!"

Her Pokemon salute before bounding off towards the windows to figure out where the crash came from.  Chariot and Synthis grit their teeth as they cram themselves against the corner away from the hallway where the Pokemon obviously would be heading, barely missing being spotted upon their appearance from the bridge doorway.

After seeing her crew disappear from the bridge, Jessie marches over to the console and drops to her hands and knees, digging one hand into the crack under the console and fiddling around to get the comlink back under her possession.

"Either way... We... We need to think of a plan... If worse comes to worse..." Dr. Wily II lightly grabbed his chest.

Inside... Dr. Wily II was wandering around his dreamscape, when pain struck his chest again. Grabbing in pain... "W-what? It... Can't be..." Releasing his grip on his chest, and taking a closer look, everything still looked the same, his glowing red scar was still locked inside its blue Disable barrier. The pain had already disappeared, so he took no heed. However, if one were to focus... There was a hair-line crack in the barrier...

Seeing the 3 disappear, Joe thought it was the perfect chance to report to Domino. "Madam?" Static. Most likely she was engaged with other agents. Thinking back on what the 3 trainers said... The White Skitty... It was definitely related to some Tarot cards that 4 other agents were involved with. Since the mob will be formed soon, might as well add more credit under his name. Though... Where to start?

With no idea in mind, Joe sighed, and made his way back to the Pokemon Center, which already had some people gathering. "Wow, those 3 sure work fast."

Two daunting frets hit Merrick's Tarot Energy as not only was the trainer with the energy of the Magician and Ten of Pentacles heading to the center in search of him and Tarot Skitty, but the Disable attack Mewtwo put on WilyII appears to be wearing off, though in small, hardly noticeable fissures.  He couldn't go to Mewtwo's room, knowing that another mob was outside, raring to rush in and force Nurse Joy to give up Quickie's whereabouts, so his best option was to hide from the other trainer that appeared to be a secret agent from another organization, most likely Team Rocket since he seems to have a much deeper awareness of what Mewtwo is.

Chariot's room still had mustard smothered all over the floor with wet puddles and an abandoned paper towel left behind.  Rushing back to the bottle he left on the floor, it surprisingly had plenty of juice left.  With this in mind, he takes the bottle and bounds carefully into the room, leaping up to the top bunk and ducking below the wooden rails surrounding them as they wait for the trainer to make his way in and search around for their whereabouts.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2848 on: July 19, 2013, 10:54:25 PM
Back in their room, Mewtwo eyed Wily carefully, trying to determine why the man felt the need to drain his own energy.  As he pondered the possible ramifications of that action, he was hit by a sudden and overwhelming wave of drowsiness--most likely as a result of the pills he had taken--and he settled deeper into the bed.  His gaze still fixed on Wily, Mewtwo eventually closed his eyes and reluctantly drifted off to sleep.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2849 on: July 20, 2013, 06:30:13 AM
Pyro heard a nearby door creak open and then turned to see Jesse's Pokemon exit the vessel through it. Thrash angrily glared at the Frillish and roared out in a burning rage.

"Looks like you made him angry," Pyro told them, "Better say you're sorry or else he's gonna kick your butts."