Kit · 227437

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2625 on: July 15, 2013, 08:35:09 AM
"Ah thanks, good to hear. I just wanted to refresh these guys before challenging the Gym here, simple enough," she explained, already summoning the Pokémon back into their balls.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2626 on: July 15, 2013, 08:37:46 AM
Merrick watches them leave, wondering if she should tell them the current Gym Leader may be preoccupied with a different kind of situation concerning the other part of their city.  He then noticed an odd behavior near where Quickie and Mewtwo were staying and decides to check it out.

Posu and Nega look between Merrick's drifting card, then Tayor heading to the main desk, before deciding to follow after him to see what he had spotted.

Poking their heads around the corner, they find Kojiro observe Quickie leaving while reaching into his kimono to get his smartphone back out.  They have yet to recognize his disguise, but an oddly familiar scent reeked his presence, tempting them to get closer and sniff him out.

Kojiro irks when he sees the two standing around him, sniffing around his personal space.

"Shoo...shoo....  Get away from me...." he hissed while trying to shake them off, but they just bounced back and continued to sniff him.  His forehead turning blue with exasperation, he and Mime Jr. quickly shuffled back to their room and shut the door, wanting to shake off the two cheering Pokemon before they draw too much attention from the rest of the Center.

Merrick just watched, rubbing the back of his head.  Though he shouldn't bother the guy, he can't help but feel like he's seen and sensed this guy before.  He decides to move closer to the door and press his card against it, waiting to see if he'll pop back out when Posu and Nega get bored and go back to finding something else to do.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2627 on: July 15, 2013, 09:01:08 AM
Quickie retrieved some gloves from a Chansey and began to pick up debris.  "Crazy day, huh?" 

The Chansey nodded and held out the bag for Quickie to dump the debris in.

"Good thing this place was built to last," Quickie carefully picked up shards of glass and construction material, dumping it into the bag, "I don't suppose this kind of thing isn't too rare, I mean... other trainers probably dealt with psychic discharges.  I can't imagine it never happening before..."

The Chansey merely gave a sigh as it followed Quickie with the garbage bag.

Nurse Joy led Taylor to the desk as she pulled her gloves off and held them under one arm.  She put Taylor's Poke Balls on the tray of the transfer machine and then handed Taylor a keycard.  "Your Pokemon will be sent to your room later."  She excused herself, put her gloves back on, then went back to helping with the cleanup.  "Cafeteria's downstairs, and feel free to join in on this fun, if you want."  She smiled as she gathered broken drywall with both hands.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2628 on: July 15, 2013, 09:10:41 AM
"This is far fancier than the Centers I'm used to..." Taylor muttered. "Anyways, I'll lend y'all a hand with this. Make it go faster, ya know?" With that, she set about assisting the folks picking up the wreckage from the attack.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2629 on: July 15, 2013, 09:22:03 AM
"It would be even fancier if... whatever didn't happen," Nurse Joy lamented, "but, these things happen.  Sometimes, you have inexperienced trainers battling in the lobby, unruly Pokemon throwing temper tantrums... Last month, we had a small fire because an Arcanine sneezed!" She stood and straightened her back.  "Honestly, I'm still not sure what happened outside.  Not just the Center's damaged, I hear.  We're lucky we didn't lose power."

Not far from Nurse Joy, Quickie considered speaking up to explain away the damage, but kept her thoughts confined to herself and the Chansey that followed her around.  She bent and lifted a large piece of drywall, which she held at an angle and kicked at in order to break it into smaller pieces.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2630 on: July 15, 2013, 09:30:44 AM
Taylor nodded in understanding as she helped clean the place up.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2631 on: July 15, 2013, 09:31:40 AM
Ryo soon pinpointed the distance of the ripple, and the area the Superia was tunneling through, and makes a mad dash towards the Pokemon Center exit, though not fast enough that Ahrzyal and any other trainer that wants to help her won't be able to keep up.

Posu and Nega see him run by, looking back towards the door Merrick pinned himself to before running after their Riolu leader, wondering where he was going and if they can be of any help.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2632 on: July 15, 2013, 09:35:46 AM
"Watch out for the glass!" Nurse Joy warned.

Quickie watched the Pokemon dash outside and considered following.  But, she had other matters to attend to, first, and she was not going to just leave Mewtwo alone at the Center.  She shook her head slowly, not sure what to do, as she picked up a sheet of glass, only for it to shatter on the floor, the Chansey jumping back.

The noise caught the attention of Nurse Joy.  "You alright?"

Quickie nodded and gave a nervous smile.  "Yeah.  Just clumsy."  Carefully, she bent and picked up the shards.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2633 on: July 15, 2013, 09:56:41 AM
The sound of the glass shattering made Taylor flinch in surprise, and she clenched the glass she was holding on to tensely in response; she didn't realize until she could feel a small trickle of blood running down her arm. "Ah dammit," she said sadly, pulling some sanitized wipes out of her bag and cleaning the small cut.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2634 on: July 15, 2013, 10:05:14 AM
Nurse Joy took off her gloves, fished in her pocket for a bandage and handed it and her gloves to Taylor.  "I'll get another pair."

Quickie gathered up the glass and debris scattered about and cast a look to the broken doors.  "Crazy day."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2635 on: July 15, 2013, 10:31:58 AM
"Ah, thanks, and sorry 'bout that," Taylor said hurriedly. "Today's certainly gone strange fast..." she thought aloud.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2636 on: July 15, 2013, 10:44:20 AM
Merrick soon noticed Nurse Joy bandaging Taylor's hand and decides to go check and see how bad it was.  He should let the bandage do most of the healing, but feels it would be against his nature not to help with the process.

He fazes his upper body through while forming his staff and points it towards the cut, casting a small healing spell to seal up the wound.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2637 on: July 15, 2013, 10:47:02 AM
"Yeah, and what happened outside isn't even half of it," Quickie nodded. "In short, I should be heading out with our group, but I can't yet because Mew-- err... my Pokemon is sick.  And I can't just leave him here, either.  So," she shrugged as she dumped more garbage into the back and began to inspect the broken door, "I don't know what to do."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2638 on: July 15, 2013, 10:56:55 AM
"Something had to build up first to culminate in that, so that doesn't surprise me," Taylor replied. "As for what you should do... don't abandon your Pokémon under any circumstances. Well unless they're being treated at a Pokémon Center like this one. Well not exactly like this one with the shattered glass and stuff but... Yeah, you know what I mean. Stick with him. If you're traveling with friends, they should understand why you can't just leave him here," she suggested.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2639 on: July 15, 2013, 11:33:09 AM
"I don't ever plan to abandon him, not now, not ever," Quickie nodded.  "If we were to part ways, I'd rather it be his decision."  She loaded more garbage into the bag.  "I'm going to go check in on him, real quick, see if he needs anything... and then find a broom for all this small stuff."  She kicked at some debris and then went down the hall to her room.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2640 on: July 15, 2013, 11:40:15 AM
Kojiro cracks the door open, peaking around to see of the pesky Plusle and Minun were still outside before noticing Quickie heading back to her room.  Now certain that no one else was going to bother him, he waits until she heads inside before bounding to the adjacent wall and shuffles back towards the angle he positioned himself in earlier, pulling out his Smartphone and videotaping any progress on Mewtwo's condition and Quickie's change in behavior since his supposed brainwashing.

Once the wound had shrunken to near nonexistence, Merrick phases back into his card and backs away some to let Tayor observe her hand.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2641 on: July 15, 2013, 12:01:41 PM
"Huh, that healed up quickly," Taylor remarked. "Strange..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2642 on: July 15, 2013, 03:17:40 PM
In his room, Dr. Wily II finally switched on the lights, and began to tidy up the mess on his bed, packing up the CDs back into his tote bag. He then went out to Mewtwo's "computer". Looking at it more closely this time, it really is one sealed up piece of plastic, no cracks whatsover. Picking it up, Dr. Wily II decided to head to Quickie's room, and return it to Mewtwo.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2643 on: July 16, 2013, 03:16:32 AM
Quickie greeted Wily at the door. "Hey, I was just about to come over to get that."  She nodded into the room. "Mewtwo's awake, but he's exhausted, so we're not going to go gallivanting after Steiner any time soon.  Nurse Joy's orders," she bowed her head, "sorry."

Posted on: July 15, 2013, 06:29:41 PM
Kojiro cracks the door open, peaking around to see of the pesky Plusle and Minun were still outside before noticing Quickie heading back to her room.  Now certain that no one else was going to bother him, he waits until she heads inside before bounding to the adjacent wall and shuffles back towards the angle he positioned himself in earlier, pulling out his Smartphone and videotaping any progress on Mewtwo's condition and Quickie's change in behavior since his supposed brainwashing.

Inside Kojiro's room, his comm unit crackled.  After a moment, a text message was sent to his smartphone.  It read, "Answer your comlink!"

In her office, Domino drummed her fingers on her desk.  She had not been able to get a hold of Jessie, and even Meowth was incommunicado.  Hopefully James had the sense to not leave his walkie-talkie in the balloon while he conducted his investigation.  Rolling her eyes, she could only imagine what James wanted an advance for.  Granted, going undercover was a common occurrence, but Jessie and James always did so in the most flamboyant ways imaginable.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2644 on: July 16, 2013, 03:22:59 AM
Korjiro irked when the text message came up.

"You couldn't have called at a better time...?" he grumbles as he hands the smartphone to Mime Jr., who followed him out not too long ago, "Hold it steady and don't do anything with it until I get back."

Mime Jr. salutes as it childishly continues to point it in the same direction Kojiro had it in as he rushes back to his room and picks up the comlink.

"Hi, Domino!" he quips happily, "Just gathering some evidence concerning Mewtwo and his brainwashed slaves!"

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2645 on: July 16, 2013, 03:26:34 AM
"Good, good," Domino sounded pleased. "I haven't been able to get a hold of Jessie, and she hasn't checked in.  Do you know her location?  Also, what have you got for me, so far?  Were you able to find Mewtwo's slave?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2646 on: July 16, 2013, 03:32:39 AM
Kojiro clears his throat nervously, remembering Jessie wanting to infiltrate the Superira, but was too busy spying on Mewtwo to pay attention to her whereabouts.

"She was supposed to have reclaimed the Grand Rhydon...." he mutters, "But judging by the tremor that shook this entire city, I get the feeling someone else had taken control of it and she chased is most likely chasing after it as we speak."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2647 on: July 16, 2013, 03:41:53 AM
Taylor stopped what she was doing and decided to relax for a bit, heading to her room after explaining things to the nurse. She knew the gang would be impatient to get out of their balls anyways so the sooner she was there, the sooner they'd be able to be released.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #2648 on: July 16, 2013, 03:44:07 AM
Kojiro clears his throat nervously, remembering Jessie wanting to infiltrate the Superira, but was too busy spying on Mewtwo to pay attention to her whereabouts.

"She was supposed to have reclaimed the Grand Rhydon...." he mutters, "But judging by the tremor that shook this entire city, I get the feeling someone else had taken control of it and she chased is most likely chasing after it as we speak."

There was some grumbling on the other end before Domino returned. "Fine.  I'll send some field agents to check it out.  Did that have anything to do with the explosion outside of the Pokemon Center?  I tried to get further confirmation on that, but everyone seems pretty confused."

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #2649 on: July 16, 2013, 03:44:50 AM
Quickie greeted Wily at the door. "Hey, I was just about to come over to get that."  She nodded into the room. "Mewtwo's awake, but he's exhausted, so we're not going to go gallivanting after Steiner any time soon.  Nurse Joy's orders," she bowed her head, "sorry."

"Awwwww," Pyro whined. He was hanging upside down from the curtains, "I'm gonna miss ya."

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus