RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 227803

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1950 on: June 26, 2013, 05:04:41 AM
"So how many of those card things are there and where are the rest of them?" Sakura asked.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1951 on: June 26, 2013, 05:22:10 AM
"There's a total of 22; the equivalent to the Major Arcana of original tarot card decks," Hierophant said, "Each of them have their own powers and abilities that they can either share to whoever sticks them on their body, preferably the back more for less embarrassing reasons, or unleash if they were inserted in Tarot Skitty or fully materialized through other cards inserted in Tarot Skitty."

He then rubs the back of his head again, "I can't tell you where the rest of them are, both for safety reasons and because most of them are as sentient as the everyday human, so it's hard for them to stay in one place without Tarot Skitty around to keep them in-deck."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1952 on: June 26, 2013, 08:13:49 AM
At that point, Latias flew in and came to a screeching halt next to where Sakura and Hierophant were talking. "Tch, that was a waste of time." He grumbled, getting off of the legendary pokemon's back. "First challenger to the league in a while, and, not only did they get curb-stomped by number 2, but they were using really sophisticated counterfeit badges!" He growled, not sounding very happy.

((And made-up in-character reasons for vanishing! Yay!))

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1953 on: June 26, 2013, 08:16:44 AM
"Damn those must have been really good to get through those guards." Sakura whistled.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1954 on: June 26, 2013, 09:04:25 AM
Quickie turned to see Sapph there.  "Hey!  Got good news and bad news!  Good news: Mewtwo escaped.  Bad news: Team Rocket's got magic tarot cards from an albino Skitty."  She folded her arms.  "There's something big that's about to go down, and we not only have front row seats, but there's audience participation."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1955 on: June 26, 2013, 09:16:15 AM
"Yeah, they were. Dude even made them himself. They got confiscated and he got banned from participating for a year if he manages to get the 8 badges legitimately within that time." Sapph said, nodding. Then he heard what Quickie said. "Oh, lovely. Gotta love when the bad guys offer audience participation for their shows. Think they'll be coming after us again when Mewtwo gets back, or will they be setting up plans for other purposes with us stumbling upon them?"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1956 on: June 26, 2013, 09:17:49 AM
"No idea," Quickie shook her head, "he didn't give me any details.  He just let me know that he was out and safe."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1957 on: June 26, 2013, 10:08:59 AM
Ahrzayl sat back in her seat. With one last breath, she gave one last order as a member of Team Rocket.

"Julia...punch it." She said, sighing with relief.

Julia pressed more buttons, flipped switches, then pressed a big red button. The jets on either side of the ship shot out blue flames as it lifted off the ground and slowly into the tunnel in the ceiling. Ahrzayl turned around and gave a thumbs up to Mewtwo and Wily.

"After seeing what I saw and knowing in my heart that it was the truth, this place is the last place I want to be. I feel so bad for working with them so long. The things I've done..." Ahrzayl then looked down.

Suddenly, the ship rumbled and shook as it hit one of the walls of the shute. After regaining herself, Ahrzayl looked out the windows to see that the ship was indeed teetering.

"Julia! What's going on?!" She yelled.

"Power just shot down to 50%! Thrusters 1 and 4 are almost completely shut down!" Julia replied.

"What the hell?! What's going on in the power bay?" Ahrzayl yelled over the screeching of steel to steel outside.

"It's not coming from the bay, Ahr! I've got multiple targets on the top of the ship! They're sucking the power right out of us! Wait...They're blocking the signal to the top blast door! We can't open it!" Julia explained.

No way. They were dead if they collided with the doors and fell back down. There had to be something. Ahrzayl looked back to the wounded Mewtwo and the panting feverish Froslass. It was time to do her part.

"Split the power between all the thrusters evenly and keep it steady. I'll take care of this." Ahrzayl tried to say calmly as she stood up and started for the door.

"Ahr, no, please." Julia pleaded as she grabbed her friend's arm. "Those are Magnezone out there. At this point, they don't care if we die or not. And...what happens if you don't make it back in time?" She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'll be okay. Have been since I got here." Ahrzayl smiled trying to be reassuring.

She ran her hand through Julia's cobalt hair and ran out. Bolted into the elevator and punched in the roof code. A cylindrical tube carried the pink haired captain up to the top of the ship. She ran up some stairs and opened a hatch. Through her hair flying everywhere, she saw about ten or fifteen Mangezone surging with the ship's electrical energy around them, their magnets planted onto the ship. Ahrzayl jumped out and ran to the devious pokemon, who were more focused on their mission that some girl. Ahrzayl looked up and could vaguely see where the lights on the walls ended. There wasn't much time. She looked back upon the threats and reached to herbelt for her pokeball.

"Houndoom! Let's get us out of here!" She yelled as she tossed the ball, producing a snarling Houndoom.

This was it.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1958 on: June 26, 2013, 04:23:13 PM
Mewtwo found a free corner and sunk to a crouch, clutching his arm.  He didn't need to look at it to know what happened.  Giovanni shot him; a poorly-aimed shot, but he was shot nonetheless.  He looked at the floor and noted the broken trail of spattered blood, leading from the door to where he sat.  Panting, Mewtwo threw his gaze to Ahrzayl.  "Giovanni will be rather angry with you...  However, I gather that you no longer care about what he thinks, or even about your services beneath him."  He paused, squeezing the wound in his arm, and taking a moment to quiet his racing thoughts and send a message.  He needed to assure someone that he was all right.
Dr. Wily II was already trying to stop the bleeding on Mewtwo, though given that he only has cotton balls to work with isn't helping. After temporarily bandaging clumps of cotton balls onto the wound, Dr. Wily II tried asking around.

"Is there a Medical Bay on this ship? Mewtwo needs medical attention, stat!"

Ahrzayl sat back in her seat. With one last breath, she gave one last order as a member of Team Rocket.

"Julia...punch it." She said, sighing with relief.

Julia pressed more buttons, flipped switches, then pressed a big red button. The jets on either side of the ship shot out blue flames as it lifted off the ground and slowly into the tunnel in the ceiling. Ahrzayl turned around and gave a thumbs up to Mewtwo and Wily.

"After seeing what I saw and knowing in my heart that it was the truth, this place is the last place I want to be. I feel so bad for working with them so long. The things I've done..." Ahrzayl then looked down.

Suddenly, the ship rumbled and shook as it hit one of the walls of the shute. After regaining herself, Ahrzayl looked out the windows to see that the ship was indeed teetering.

"Julia! What's going on?!" She yelled.

"Power just shot down to 50%! Thrusters 1 and 4 are almost completely shut down!" Julia replied.

"What the hell?! What's going on in the power bay?" Ahrzayl yelled over the screeching of steel to steel outside.

"It's not coming from the bay, Ahr! I've got multiple targets on the top of the ship! They're sucking the power right out of us! Wait...They're blocking the signal to the top blast door! We can't open it!" Julia explained.

No way. They were dead if they collided with the doors and fell back down. There had to be something. Ahrzayl looked back to the wounded Mewtwo and the panting feverish Froslass. It was time to do her part.

"Split the power between all the thrusters evenly and keep it steady. I'll take care of this." Ahrzayl tried to say calmly as she stood up and started for the door.

"Ahr, no, please." Julia pleaded as she grabbed her friend's arm. "Those are Magnezone out there. At this point, they don't care if we die or not. And...what happens if you don't make it back in time?" She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'll be okay. Have been since I got here." Ahrzayl smiled trying to be reassuring.

She ran her hand through Julia's cobalt hair and ran out. Bolted into the elevator and punched in the roof code. A cylindrical tube carried the pink haired captain up to the top of the ship. She ran up some stairs and opened a hatch. Through her hair flying everywhere, she saw about ten or fifteen Mangezone surging with the ship's electrical energy around them, their magnets planted onto the ship. Ahrzayl jumped out and ran to the devious pokemon, who were more focused on their mission that some girl. Ahrzayl looked up and could vaguely see where the lights on the walls ended. There wasn't much time. She looked back upon the threats and reached to herbelt for her pokeball.

"Houndoom! Let's get us out of here!" She yelled as she tossed the ball, producing a snarling Houndoom.

This was it.
Joe had been running for the longest while, but he somehow managed to reach the topmost floor of the complex. And what he saw when looking down was amazing. Some 10 to 15 Magnezones were holding down a gigantic ship, sparks were flying everywhere. He also noticed something... Or Someone right on top of the ship, seemingly oblivious to the Magnezones. Joe took his rifle, and through his scope, he got a better look at the figure.

"A girl...?" Since Joe was new, he had no idea who this person was, but he had orders. Well, new ones anyway. To stop the ship from leaving the complex. Playing "nice", Joe slightly mis-aligned his rifle, and fired a warning shot.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1959 on: June 26, 2013, 11:01:16 PM
Mewtwo heard the gunshot outside, which made his fur stand on end.  Concentrating, he focused a Barrier around Ahrzayl.  He could not do much else beyond that, as he had a gunshot wound to deal with, but at least he could prevent the same thing from happening to Ahrzayl and allow her the opportunity to succeed in her task unscathed.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1960 on: June 26, 2013, 11:53:21 PM
Using the time altering, foreseeing abilities of the Wheel of Fortune card, Carr increases the speed of his Skarmory to the mountain where Giovanni is predicted to have appeared.  Unlike the Fool Card, who tried futilely to break free of the duct tape he wrapped around Tarot Skitty and the remaining Hanged Man card, who continues to do nothing but chew on his twig, Wheel of Fortune willingly provided him with the foresight and strategy needed to bypass any security that might be surrounding Giovanni and axe him from the front lines so he can finally take the reigns like he was promised in the past.

Just thinking about that moment infuriates him, the thought of being tricked into finding a legendary Pokemon with the promise of being next in line, only to be shoved to the side in favor of his long lost son, who didn't even want anything to do with this organization.  Giovanni was a fool for wanting to choose a boy he shamelessly abandoned over someone who devoted his entire life to serving and eventually leading Team Rocket to the glory they so rightfully deserved!

There was a commotion going on in the mountain; he can feel it.  Every deadbeat loyalist was focused shooting down the very creation they spent most of their funds and research birthing into the ultimate weapon, and Giovanni, greedy overlord that he is, is at the front of the lines, taking potshots every chance he gets.

"If I can use these cards to tame that creation and turn it against the very man who funded its creation," Carr seethes mostly to his Skarmory, "Then the rest of the organization will see just how powerful I am and bow before my very existence.  Now that fool, Giovanni will have no choice but to acknowledge me as the true successor to the throne...!"

He slaps his hand on Skamory's back, "HASTE!"

Skamory glows red as its speed increased, allowing it to continue careening towards the mountain in the direction the Wheel of Fortune card predicted the fiasco was taking place.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1961 on: June 27, 2013, 09:19:24 AM
"Houndoom, use Fireblast on those Magnezones!" Ahrzayl ordered trying to keep her balance.

The pokemon fired multiple fiery blasts upon the group of electric enemies. One after another fainted and slid off the sides of the ship. Things were going well for the situation. Then what sounded like a gunshot blew through the tunnel. A bullet bounced of the steel by her feet. She looked in the general direction from where the shot came from but she couldn't see that far up...yet. The top blast door was getting close and time was running out.

"Julia! As we get power, save it and lower the thrusters to 20%! I need more time!" Ahrzayl directed.

"Ugh, I can't! We're locked in at 50%! There's no way we can slow down!" Julia exclaimed into her headset.

Great, there were still about eight or so magnezones left and they were dawning the blast door. As Ahrzayl's Houndoom fought on, she closed her eyes. She visualized her mother and her wish.

"Julia, can you get the signal to the doors?" She asked in a low tone.

"Yeah! Finally! Opening layer 3...and 2...and...Come on! The interference must have jammed the first layer! We...we can't get it open! Ahrzayl, you've got to get back!" Julia explained.

Ahrzayl almost smiled and darted back but instead ran to help Houndoom. While the fires burned and weaknened the menace, Ahrzayl pulled up the magnets and swung the pokemon away. The ship regained balance and built speed in the process. There was no more time.

"Hit it! Now!" Ahrzayl ordered.

The ship shook as it rocketed toward the last layer of the door. With only a few now confused Magnezones left, there was only one thing left to do: stay alive. Houndoom bolted toward the open hatch and Ahrzayl did the same. They both dove for it.

The mountainside crumbled and caved in then out. A huge black ship rose out from the boulders and into the sky, blasting away from the range.

Steiner arrived at the bridge with a medical kit. He was quickly overtaken by what he saw. An injured Mewtwo!

"Julia! That experiment's on board!" He alerted her.

She remained silent however. Wily looked to him and pleaded for help. Steiner looked back and forth to Julia and the two in the corner. Caving, he crouched down and wrapped Mewtwo's wound in a bandage and heaved his arm over his shoulder. As the two carried the pokemon to a sick bay down the hall, Julia stared down at her console, wide eyed, waiting for some kind or response. Anything from her friend. She waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1962 on: June 27, 2013, 09:34:40 AM
As he was taken to sick bay, Mewtwo remained silent, still focused on keeping a Barrier around Ahrzayl.  That pink-haired Human was their key to a successful escape, and thus, she needed to be unharmed.  Since he could not see her, however, Mewtwo could not readily create the Barrier as he would have liked to.  Thankfully, this was Ahrzayl's ship and she had left enough of a psychic imprint on its interior that Mewtwo was able to trace it to her and keep the Barrier locked.  After this, though, he would definitely need some sleep, or some food.  Telemetry was still a power he was getting used to.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1963 on: June 27, 2013, 11:18:45 AM
Seeing the mountainside crumble and a giant ship emerging from the debris, Carr's sinister sneer widens.  He can sense the abominable creation wallowing within, wounded by the shot given by Giovanni.

With the power of the Wheel of Fortune, he could easily stop this ship and steal the creation for himself, but knows doing so will give the half-wit followers an opportunity to pile on and retake what should rightfully be his.  And there's only so much magical energy he could use before he becomes powerless once again.

"But...." he snickers to himself as he looks towards the deck stuck under the layers of tape, "If I attach the Fool card to me, I'll be able to use the Ether to recharge all the attacks I've gathered from every Pokemon that attack me.  Then I won't have to waste the magical energy needed to cast the spells of the Wheel of Fortune card and be forced to wait another 24hrs for it to recharge; I can just use it in dire emergencies."

Skarmory suddenly looks behind it and pivots out of the way, barely missing a fiery streak as it flies through the air and lands on one of the stumps on the mountain.  The fire dissipates to reveal Excalibur arched forward and ready to pounce again while Chariot sat on his back, holding his spear back as if preparing to thrust it towards his target.

"As much as I want to give Team Nutso a hard time, I'd rather they not know anymore about the cards than what you're already figuring out!" Chariot proclaims.

Carr grits his teeth in frustration, "You....  How did you get here so fast!  I used the strongest speed-boosting spell available!"

"Your forgetting Excalibur can boost his own speed if he uses Flame Charge enough times," Chariot snickers cockily, "Granted he's almost down to two more attempts, but I did manage to store an Pokemon-type Ether so the trip back won't be as taxing."

Carr tsks in annoyance before smirking, "No matter!  Both of you are nothing more than flies squashed against the windshield of a plane!"

He then thrusts his hand towards the two, "STOP!"

Both Chariot and Excalibur glowed, but while the knight was unable to move, The Arcanine barely manages to maintain control of his joints and slowly and strenuously open its mouth to gather embers for a fire attack.

Carr's eyes widen in horror, "What!?  No way!  You should be stiff as a statue!"

He arches his hand back and thrusts it towards Excalibur again, "STOP!"

Nothing happens as Excalibur continues to gather embers before slowly spewing a swirl of fire towards him and Skarmory.

"Pull up!  Pull up!" Carr exclaims, causing Skarmory to zip high into the air.  Carr tsks in more aggravation before turning his focus back towards the exposed black ship, "Forget them!  Even if that Arcanine can still move, it still won't be able to catch up to my one true desire!"

Skarmory roared before continuing its pursuit towards the Grand Rhydon, Carr yanking Fool out of the deck and slapping it onto his forehead, picture first.

"With the card facing in front of me, I'm bound to obtain more powers without having to wait for it to come at me...." he snickers sinisterly as he leans further towards Skarmory's back.

Excalibur, meanwhile attempts to chase after them despite still being hampered by the Stop spell cast on him and Chariot.

Hierophant had been using his Sight spell to keep watch of the situation after Sapph returned.

"He's getting close to where Mewtwo is," he mutters, "And he's already used Wheel of Fortune's power to stop Chariot and Excalibur."

Synthis plopped his front paws on the bench next to Hierophant, meowing for any ideas.  He looks towards him, then the rest of the group before sighing in reluctance, "I should have enough magical energy to teleport to where Chariot is, but I can't guarantee we won't put ourselves in danger in the process."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1964 on: June 28, 2013, 12:09:20 AM
As shots fired all around her, Domino quickly made her way to Giovanni and Joe's position, shouting through her comlink. "Cease fire!  Cease fire!"

Giovanni spun about on his heel.  "Are you mad, woman?!  It's getting away!"

"Let it," Domino stepped closer. "We have it tagged."

"What?"

"Tagged.  Microchipped.  Like a Herdier," Domino clarified.  "When we brought it in, I implanted an RFID chip and battery into the base of Mewtwo's tail.  Relatively simple, just a small incision to implant it under the skin.  The chip is programmed to send a signal to our satellites every four hours, for tracking purposes, and the battery will last a year."

Giovanni pondered that for a moment, and then spoke onto his comlink. "Cease fire.  Let it go."  He turned to Domino, his brow furrowed.  "You had better hope it doesn't know about it!  Dr. Wily is with it, he could remove the tag or override it!"

Domino shook her head.  "No one knows about it except for you and I.  Mewtwo was asleep when I implanted it, and Wily wasn't told," she sneered, "for security reasons."  She took a receiver out of her pack. "We can track it with this, and the chip will update the location every four hours."

Giovanni nodded and thought about it for a moment. "What if they find out and have a hacker?  Those chips can be disabled, I should know.  I've had our hacker disable the things all the time!"

"Not this one," Domino shook her head. "We use proprietary software.  Unless those twits have a hacker from Fujisoft or anyone who knows m2code, no one will be able to hack that chip."

Giovanni nodded again.  The chips his techs had disabled were commercially-available, whereas he had secured an exclusive contract with Fujisoft to develop military-grade proprietary software, using a programming language that no one could understand.  He had taken a few programming courses in his youth and was relatively well-versed in the most-commonly-used languages, but he could not make heads or tails out of m2code.  Anything even remotely related to looking like a declarative statement was complete and utter gibberish to him.  He even had one of his colleagues look at it, a man who specialized in linguistics studies, and even he couldn't pin down a language of origin.  It was as if whoever designed the code was woefully illiterate.  Though, in its incomprehensibility, that's where the programming language was a godsend to covert and classified activities--no one knew how to decipher it.

Satisfied, Giovanni put the safety on his rifle and pointed it to the floor.  He noted the other grunts following suit.  "We'll track it, then."

Domino nodded. "I suggest not heading out right away.  Let it think we've given up on it, then we go after it.  Besides," she indicated the surrounding destruction, "we need to clean up and regroup, and come up with a better plan of action."

"Withdraw our forces," Giovanni commanded, "then meet me in the conference room.  We have other matters to attend to, matters that may help us in recapturing Mewtwo, all the while giving us a new and more-powerful ally."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1965 on: June 28, 2013, 12:16:21 AM
(If only he knew. XD)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1966 on: June 28, 2013, 12:28:21 AM
(Indeed. XD  However, Mewtwo doesn't know about the tracking chip, and most likely won't find out, unless the chip itself starts causing problems, such as migration, infection, or even causing a tumor(!), though such problems are rare and if the latter and former were to happen, it wouldn't be noticeable for a long time, whereas the middle one could be immediate.  And that would mainly be due to the surrounding tissue becoming irritated from the battery, which could progress from being a simple localized infection to a systemic whole-body illness.)

(Though, again, the likelihood of that happening is relatively rare... and could be determined via dice roll, if we need to somehow make Mewtwo aware of it.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1967 on: June 28, 2013, 12:30:40 AM
(I hope there isn't a tumor.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1968 on: June 28, 2013, 12:32:24 AM
(Infection would be far easier to deal with, which would include removal of the tag and antibiotics.  I could pull out the dice and determine when it will set in and the severity.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1969 on: June 28, 2013, 12:35:50 AM
(Yeah that would probably be a good idea since Domino did it herself so she probably may not know the proper procedure to insert it.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1970 on: June 28, 2013, 12:42:17 AM
(If she did it like a vet would, there wouldn't be a problem, but she didn't.  I did a few dice rolls, got 5 with a d6, so infection would set in after about a week, of which there are only a few days left, and got a 2 with a d4, so it would take the infection two days to go from being a mild annoyance to really bad.  Once it gets to a point where Mewtwo actually complains about it, then not only could it be dealt with, but he can find out that Team Rocket uses his software and perhaps bring them down that way.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1971 on: June 28, 2013, 12:48:22 AM
(That's if Hierophant doesn't inadvertently delay the infection using his cure spells :P)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1972 on: June 28, 2013, 01:02:55 AM
(Good excuse to get in some downtime before the [parasitic bomb] hits the fan, yet again. :P)

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1973 on: June 28, 2013, 03:26:17 AM
Sparks lit up the broken panels at both sides of the stairs. Smoke seeped out of the broken and dented hatch door. A small light flickered, under it shown bloodied pink hair. Houndoom lay at the bottom of the stairs, hurt and wimpering. Suddenly, a pokeball activated behind the stairs and returned the pokemon. Thrown backward through the staircase steps was none other than a badly bruised Ahrzayl, sitting in a pile of debris. Streams of blood ran down her face and dripped droplets on the steel floor.

"Hey...told you I'd be fine." Ahrzayl said in a very low voice.

Julia jumped up from her seat and screamed her name and asked where she was. After a moment, an answer was given. Julia had dropped her headset and ran as fast as she could from the bridge. After riding a clunky elevator to the north hatch, she stared down the blinking path and at the figure at the end. Julia ran down and fell at Ahrzayl's side, laying an arm over her body.

"I...I thought you..." Julia tried saying.

"But I'm not and that's that..." Ahrzayl said wearily. "Let's...ugh, get back to the bridge" She said, trying to stand.

"Wait...I need to...ummm.." Julia said nervously as she moved in closer to her.

Ahrzayl was so ready for this. It was finally happening even though she was bloodied and hurt! The reward of the gods! Ahrzayl thought this as Julia moved in closer to hef face, closing her eyes. She was a hero for sure! So thequeen of luck right now! MAKIN BANK!!! Ahrzayl pucked her lips slowly, ready for the one moment she'd been dreaming offor the longest time. Unfortunately, it never came as Julia's head went over Ahrzayl's shoulder, hugging her. Along with a ruined moment followed a sharp from the hug.

"Hide the pain, hide the fear. Make this pain disappear." Julia whispered into Ahrzayl's ear.

The pain seemingly rushed out of her body like a stream of flowing water and was instead replaced by a clean refreshing feeling. Julia, let go and pulled Ahrzayl to her feet. A moment ago, the pink haired girl could barely open her eyes and now, she felt as though she could do backflips.

"Jay...how in the world?..." Ahrzayl asked in confusion.

Julia smiled. "Come on, I'm sure you want to see how Mewtwo's doing, right?" She said as she waled to the elevator.

Ahrzayl ran up to her, grabbed her hand, and walked with her. Julia gave a quick kiss to her cheek at which she then blushed. Ahrzayl blushed and smiled as well. The two walked off to the sick bay where Mewtwo was being held.

In the bay...

Steiner gave Wily and Mewtwo a look from the corner of his glasses. A bright sheen beamed across his spectacles. In the inside pocket of his lab coat, lay hidden a small radio.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1974 on: June 28, 2013, 03:32:08 AM
Mewtwo looked to Steiner, finally deciding to speak, as he did not need to concentrate on maintaining the Barrier, though he was still unsure of how effective it was.  He glanced at his bandaged arm for a moment, noting the matted, bloodied fur, then returned his gaze to Steiner.  "It is not that bad.  Painful, yes, but minor," he looked to Steiner, "right?"

At the moment, his focus was on their escape and not his arm.