RPM POKEMON ADVENTURE THING

Kit · 227800

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1975 on: June 28, 2013, 03:45:57 AM
Steiner was almost startled but couldn't afford to flinch in front of this legendary pokemon.

"Ah yeah, your arm is fine for the most part. You have pretty fast regenerative abilities. No wonder Rocket wanted to get a hold of you. It's quite fascinating, really." Steiner adjusted his glasses.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1976 on: June 28, 2013, 03:58:37 AM
Mewtwo nodded slowly and looked away.  He knew of his regeneration, but was still working on how to consciously control it.  After he had destroyed the laboratory in which he was created, he had salvaged a number of records that managed to survive the destruction.  One of those records was a security video feed, which showed him attacking his creators, and the lab's own security system attacking him.  The computer-controlled system actually shot him, and his lifeless body had hit the floor, which caused Dr. Fuji to cry out in horror.  There was a gap in Mewtwo's memory from when he was shot, to when he woke up and continued his attack, and the salvaged video had filled it in.  His powers had involuntarily activated, healing the wound and restarting his heart.

Mewtwo still was unsure on how to consciously control that ability, as if he could control it, he would have done so on Mount Quena.  The regenerative ability was clearly involuntary.  If he could control it, however, and even project it to others... he would be unstoppable.  He could heal himself instantly and heal those around him.  If he could just figure out how to do so...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1977 on: June 28, 2013, 04:25:40 AM
As Skarmory drew closer to the ship, Carr began having second thoughts of attacking right away.  Sure he could use the Hanged Man to control Mewtwo and deal with all the Pokemon that might attack him, but then there are those other trainers who seem to have some connection with Mewtwo.  If he really is psychic, he could easily summon them with a mere blink, and because the blue haired boy also possesses a card, he would have some easy solution to reclaim the cards and ruin his chances of gaining dominance over Team Rocket.

"Let's just follow this ship back to its supposed 'trainer'," Carr mutters to Skarmory, "That way I can catch them by surprise and do away with them before I take Mewtwo under MY wing and use him to do away with that rotten half-ass of a leader...."

Skarmory didn't seem to respond, but slowly and quietly flies below the ship and situates itself near the center of its belly to avoid being spotted as they begin following it back to where Mewtwo was intending to reunite with the other trainers.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1978 on: June 28, 2013, 07:54:34 AM
Back at the Pokemon Center, Quickie paced outside.  She knew that Mewtwo was on his way, as he had sent her a brief signal, but there was another problem; they would need to leave Stone Town immediately.  It would be foolish of them to stay, as Team Rocket could very well return.  And due to the attention the earlier raid had brought the area, the group would be wise to stick to side roads and avoid public areas.

Quickie looked to Sakura and the others.  "When they get here, we need to leave.  Like immediately.  We can't hang around, as we're sitting Psyducks."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1979 on: June 28, 2013, 09:01:01 AM
Ahrzayl walked into the room Mewtwo was in but decided not to get near yet. Julia went on to the bridge to leave her be with him. She couldn't look him in the eye as Mewtwo looked to her. Ahrzayl took a step closer.

"Ah...um...Mewtwo, I don't think there's any way to apologize or make amends for what I've done to you but I'd at least want to get you back to your trainer." She said.

Steiner looked over his glasses at her, thinking what could possibly be going through her mind right now. Was she serious about releasing this marval back into the wild? But perhaps it was some back up plan, yes, that's clearly what it was. Ahrzayl had been a good friend, test subject, and member for a long time. He decided that she was just putting up a false face. Steiner adjusted his glasses.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1980 on: June 28, 2013, 09:05:40 AM
"You were merely following orders and had not yet been privy to the depths of Team Rocket's activities," Mewtwo said simply.  "However, after we regroup, it would be in our best interest to vacate Stone Town as soon as we all are able.  I gather that you will not be returning to Team Rocket, and as a defector," he averted his gaze for a moment, sat up, rubbed his arm, and returned his gaze to Ahrzayl, his tone serious, "they will hunt you just the same."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1981 on: June 28, 2013, 09:30:33 AM
"Har Har Har!" Ahrzayl laughed comically. "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me and all that, matey." Ahrzayl said in a deep man-pirate voice, curling her index finger like a hook.

Ahrzayl walked over to Mewtwo and gently put her hand on his shoulder. She looked him in the eye and smiled.

"I know they'll be after me but that's not gonna stop me from living the way I want to. Didn't stop you didn't it? You made friends and had fun and everything. If we get chased, it'll be together. If we need to fight, it be side by side." Ahrzayl said happily. "Right, Steiner?" She asked, looking over Mewtwo at him.

"R-Right! To the death, if we have to!" Steiner erupted nervously.

"See? We'll be fine if we stick together." Ahrzayl said as she turned to walk out. "Thank you forfiving me, I don't think I'd be able to carry on if you didn't."

A moment passed, Ahrzayl still standing in the doorway.

"I have to ask though..." She said a little bit moee seriously. "...Did...you show me what I saw back in the lab? I...need to know...if it was real."

She knew the vision and events she was shown were real but it was a different energy than used when Mewtwo communicated via psychic link. She was asking, just to be sure.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1982 on: June 28, 2013, 09:33:17 AM
Mewtwo shook his head.  "That was not my doing.  I apologize, however, for looking into it without your permission.  I needed to know the cause of your outburst, so I had taken the opportunity for a look into your mind.  But, as for causing it," he shook his head again, "it was not my doing."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1983 on: June 28, 2013, 09:36:02 AM
Back at the Pokemon Center, Quickie paced outside.  She knew that Mewtwo was on his way, as he had sent her a brief signal, but there was another problem; they would need to leave Stone Town immediately.  It would be foolish of them to stay, as Team Rocket could very well return.  And due to the attention the earlier raid had brought the area, the group would be wise to stick to side roads and avoid public areas.

Quickie looked to Sakura and the others.  "When they get here, we need to leave.  Like immediately.  We can't hang around, as we're sitting Psyducks."

Hierophant compressed his lips at the prospect of losing their only means of finding the Everstone.  But he also didn't want to endanger Ryo and his two cheering companions as they were his responsibility, not his companions.

As he was thinking about how to break the news to the trio, Ryo, Posu and Nega rush back into the room, the Riolu most likely sensing concern and heading back to make sure everything was okay.  Each of them had a berry of sorts in their hands, indicating they were in the middle of eating when he sensed the ripples in the main lobby.

Hierophant sighed in concern before walking over and couching down to Ryo, placing his hands on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, but it looks like we're either looking somewhere else, or waiting a little longer to find the Everstone," he said, "Team Rocket is dead set on getting Mewtwo back, and I also don't want them getting more information on the cards than what the trio and that guy on the Skarmory are already causing."

Ryo groans in disappointment, but also seems to understand that he and his brethren would be put through similar situations so he should try to put those into consideration instead of complaining about what he wanted.

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1984 on: June 28, 2013, 09:56:47 AM
"Huh..." Was all Ahrzayl said as she turned to to leave the room.

"Ahr, we'll be approaching Stone Town in fifteen minutes. Everyone prepare for landing." Julia said over the speakers.

"Ya hear that! We'll be seeing your freinds pretty soon!" Ahrzayl said then dashed to the bridge to check on Froslynn.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1985 on: June 28, 2013, 04:33:50 PM
Dr. Wily II is relieved that Steiner did a rather nice job on patching Mewtwo up, even though it's Steiner's first time seeing Mewtwo. Seeing Ahrzayl taking the recent events in her stride also relieved him greatly... Although there was still one thing on Dr. Wily II's mind. Despite the hold-up earlier... Did Team Rocket stop?

Back at the complex, the topmost level is in a total mess, debris everywhere. Giovanni managed to escape totally unscathed. Joe on the other hand, was buried under some pieces of debris. Barely alive, but still alive. And buried. While trying to squeeze out from under the debris, Joe overheard something about not chasing after Mewtwo... But why not? Isn't it supposed to be highly valued? Not that the answer matters... He needed to get out first...

"Ehhh... Anyone out there? Help?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1986 on: June 28, 2013, 04:54:25 PM
"Did you say Everstone?" Sakura asked as she rummaged through her bag finding the grey stone "Because I have one right here if you want it."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1987 on: June 28, 2013, 06:24:56 PM
"I got Everstones too!" Pyro then pulled out a comically-sized top hat, tipped it over and a pile of rocks poured out.

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1988 on: June 28, 2013, 06:26:28 PM
"I'm assuming you got those from Sinnoh or something, there's a ton there." Sakura observed.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #1989 on: June 28, 2013, 06:27:18 PM
"There's stones in them mountains." 8)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1990 on: June 28, 2013, 06:30:04 PM
"Well I guess since it's stone town it makes sense, I'll admit I found some evolutionary stones when I was walking around one day." Sakura stated.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1991 on: June 28, 2013, 10:00:04 PM
Dr. Wily II is relieved that Steiner did a rather nice job on patching Mewtwo up, even though it's Steiner's first time seeing Mewtwo. Seeing Ahrzayl taking the recent events in her stride also relieved him greatly... Although there was still one thing on Dr. Wily II's mind. Despite the hold-up earlier... Did Team Rocket stop?

Back at the complex, the topmost level is in a total mess, debris everywhere. Giovanni managed to escape totally unscathed. Joe on the other hand, was buried under some pieces of debris. Barely alive, but still alive. And buried. While trying to squeeze out from under the debris, Joe overheard something about not chasing after Mewtwo... But why not? Isn't it supposed to be highly valued? Not that the answer matters... He needed to get out first...

"Ehhh... Anyone out there? Help?"

Domino heard the cries for help and ordered her team to dig Joe out of the debris.  "Get him out, patch him up, and we'll meet in the ready room."  She needed to get checked out, as well, as she had been frozen by that renegade Froslass.  Though the effects wore off and she fought her way to the hangar, her body was still wracked with shivers and her skin was red and raw.

Back at the Pokemon Center, a breeze kicked up as the battleship touched down.  A hatchway lowered and after a few moments, Mewtwo cautiously staggered out, his left arm bandaged and overall looking exhausted.  Quickie ran over to him and threw her arms around him.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1992 on: June 28, 2013, 10:07:52 PM
"Mewtwo you're back!" Sakura said with tears in her eyes as she ran over to hug Mewtwo as well.

"It's good to see you alive and mostly well." Xuangzang stated at he perched on his right shoulder.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1993 on: June 28, 2013, 10:28:03 PM
As the ship drew closer to the entrance of the city, the Skarmory starts to stealthy switch positions towards its tail, keeping as much distance as possible to avoid getting caught in any propeller or thrusters that were keeping the monstrosity in the air.  Carr intends to wait until the pilot tries to explain herself to both the trainers and her own oblivious crew before intervening and intensifying the antagonism against her.

Ryo, Posu and Nega stare in awe at the amount of Everstones being presented to him while Hierophant smiled a bit at the generosity.

"Well, looks like you don't have to worry anymore about evolving unexpectedly," he said, "And since there's plenty of stones here, and we probably won't be leaving the group for a while, you won't have to worry about losing the one you choose."

He watches Ryo take one of the stones offered to him before rubbing his chin in thought, "In fact...."

He pulls his duffel bag towards him and opens the flap, speaking into it.

"Rokenbass!"

The inside of the bag flashes as he reaches in and pulls out a red bandana with Blazkrieg's symbol on the center.  He takes the stone Ryo chose and ties the bandana into a collar around his neck while wrapping what was left around the stone, leaving just enough of the stone exposed to keep its evolution-halting abilities in effect.

"There we go, now you're an official member of Blazkrieg, and you won't have to worry about losing it so easily."

Ryo stares at the reflection on the floor, marveling at his new appearance before howling and glomping Hierophant in excitement, Posu and Nega following suit.

It took a while before the effects of the Stop spell eventually wears off.  Chariot growls in frustration, having watched Carr do an about face and follow the ship back most likely to Stone Town given he sensed Mewtwo's presence somewhere inside.

"Damn them...." he seethed, "They're not gonna get away with this...!" he then looks down to Excalibur, "Let's go, quickly!  The others might be in danger!"

Excalibur was about to comply when his nose suddenly flashed green, drawing his attention to a pile of rubble most likely caused by the ship breaking through the ceiling.  Without giving Chariot a chance to notice, he suddenly bounces around and bounds over to the remains of the base.

"H-Hey!  What're you doing!?  The town's back where we ran!"

Excalibur poked his head round the mountain, watching as the rest of Team Rocket were getting ready to leave.  Chariot observed as well, realizing if he charged off, they would most likely hear the blazing roar of Excalibur's Flame Charge and follow him back.

"Crap...." he grumbles, "Even after being unstuck, we still can't do anything without drawing more attention than the ones heading escaping this fiasco...."

Excalibur slowly backs away to avoid being spotted as they continue to wait for the rest of Team Rocket to vacate the area before attempting to head back to Stone Town.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1994 on: June 28, 2013, 10:34:16 PM
Mewtwo returned the embrace, glad to be back.

Quickie looked at him. "They didn't do anything to you, did they?"

Mewtwo shook his head. "They did not have the opportunity to do so.  They were able to perform a scan of my brain, but that was all, as we had made our escape shortly afterward."  He nodded to his bandaged arm. "Giovanni had managed to surprise me.  Though, it is minor."

Quickie, however, was unconvinced and gave Mewtwo a quick once-over.  "You have an IV in your neck-tube.  For the scan?"

Mewtwo nodded.  "We will deal with that when time permits.  Right now," he glanced behind him for a moment, "we should either make preparations to leave, or be ready to defend ourselves, should anyone from Team Rocket follow."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1995 on: June 29, 2013, 02:57:52 AM
Hierophant observed Mewtwo's bandaged wound from a distance.  Though it didn't seem too serious and it would heal overtime, he worries about the prospect of infection.

Using White Magic may not help in this kind of situation as the bandage was blocking the source of the wound.  He looks towards the card on his back, seeming to sense something being said to him before looking back towards his staff, finding a Water Rune appear within the blue interior of his staff.  Unsure if this would work, but figuring it was the best option aside from taking the bandage off with little means or time to replace it, he walks over to Mewtwo and carefully stretches his wounded arm out, hovering the staff near the bandage.

"Kindness Drops."

A watery glow emits from the staff as a single drop falls onto the bandage, causing sparkling mists to surround the bandage as the water soaks in and washes away the pain.

"I'm still new to this kind of spell, but as long as the bandage remains wet with the rune's magic, it should protect the wound from any infection as it's healing."

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1996 on: June 29, 2013, 03:02:40 AM
Mewtwo nodded to him. "Thank you.  My regenerative ability has been taking care of it," he glanced at his arm and sniffed at the bandage, "though, I cannot control that myself... yet."

Offline Ahrzayl

• Crisis Strawberry
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Super Psycho Sweety
    • View Profile
Reply #1997 on: June 29, 2013, 08:54:15 AM
Minutes later, the Grand Rhydon landed near the Pokemon center. Engines still roaring, the side door open and out slid the boarding ramp of which Mewtwo used to make his way out on. Ahrzayl, watched him leave, out of range from the party's view. A weary Froslass nudged her to step outside and greet them. With a sigh and an adjust to her belt, Ahrzayl marched outside. She walked and stood a few steps away from Quickie.

"Er...uh...Hey there, stranger. Long time no see." She said nervously. She looked back and got signaled by Froslynn to keep going. "I...I'm sorry for everything over the past few days. Didn't know exactly who or what I was working for. Hopefully, you accept me returning Mewtwo as an apology." Ahrzayl bowed.

Back inside the ship...

Steiner was watching the ordeal from one of the side windows. He adjusted his glasses with a frown.

"Julia, I'm going to the engine room for...maintenance. I'll return when we're off the ground." Steiner said.

He adjusted his glasses and smiled mischievously, walking down the hallway.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1998 on: June 29, 2013, 09:02:30 AM
Quickie just hugged Ahrzayl.

Mewtwo watched her, coughed a bit, then crouched and busied himself with cleaning his blood-matted fur.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1999 on: June 29, 2013, 09:04:06 AM
"I had a feeling you were different, no offense but it didn't seem those guys took you seriously." Sakura shrugged.