RPMVania

Flame · 269628

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2450 on: November 30, 2010, 10:58:57 PM
Well...nothing, yeah since you and Lucky haven't been posting recently, that group hasn't done anything...)
[[So they've been doing just nothing? That's a pretty huge discontinuity. I mean, it doesn't have to be a novella or something, but they couldn't have been doing just nothing.]]

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2451 on: December 01, 2010, 08:26:10 PM
(You and Lucky weren't posting, so they couldn't have done anything...)

The doctor watched closely the behavior of Alucard and Mirby. It didn't seem that they were affected that much by the threatment he gave them, but he wasn't surprised. Those two have proven more than enough that they can go beyond his expectations. When he heard Bluebeards comment about how he wanted to trick him, the doctor couldn't help but smile.
"Bruce?"
The Hulking readheaded man imidietly rushed to the doctor's side.
"If they try to attack, fight them of, but try not to kill them...they are still my specimen."
Frankenstein turned to the three vampires. He wanted to know how else Bruce's aura will affect them and if they'll die of overexposure. But first he needed to do something, it's time to put 'it' to it's use...
-------
"Well, you see..."
Started Remus, but he was soon interupted by Lisa, who got surprised by something and grabbed her head.
"I know..I don't know how, but I know where Mirby is!"
The others looked at her with confusion.
"I can't explain it, but it's a strong feeling, it tells me where to go..."
Remus looked at her, then looked at the group.
"Well, we weren't sure where to go, so I guess we might follow the lady's directions."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2452 on: December 01, 2010, 10:36:32 PM
Alucard's face returned to his cold demeanor. He looked around for his weapons.
"Mirby, do you still have any objects sharp enough to cut that brute's head off?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2453 on: December 02, 2010, 01:41:45 AM
"Well I'm pretty sure that the Claimh Solais should more than suffice."

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2454 on: December 02, 2010, 08:31:26 AM
A whistle came from Bluebeard's sword, Bluebeard himself coming out of it. "You can use Hachi-san, since I am now without a body once again." He said, rolling his head as if he were cracking his neck. "And you might be able to use it's magic while I'm possessing it." He added, going back into his blade. "Just remember, I want this back when I have either another suit of armor or my body back."

---

Bjorn staggered a little. "Damn... Holy aura.... You think paladin magic will work here, Doctor? Or did you forget about the seal I have on this room?" He snarled in a random direction, hoping that that was the direction Frankenstein was in.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2455 on: December 02, 2010, 06:48:52 PM
(awaiting Flame and BH here...well mostly Flame. >3>; )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2456 on: December 02, 2010, 06:50:29 PM
"I'll keep it, but I'm still gonna use the Claimh Solais. Thanks. And I'll find you a new suit of armor ASAP, okay?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2457 on: December 02, 2010, 07:01:12 PM
(You can start whenever you want Afro...otherwise we will never finish this :P )

"The little lab rat, squeking before succombing to the effects of science.."
Meanwhile Orlox snapped from all the illusions and concentrated his dark energy and unleashed  pillars of dark light inside the room. The pillars mostly missed anyone, except for Bjorn...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2458 on: December 03, 2010, 06:48:47 AM
"Very well." Bluebeard said, just as the pillars of darkness appeared. "What the hell is this!?"
---
Bjorn let out a roar of pain as the dark light hit him. Though, this had an unexpected affect on him: it removed the illusion. Yeah, it hurt like hell, but he could see clearly again, if only for a short period of time. I only... Have two... Usable... Transbomb... Shikigami.... Left.... He thought, focusing. He had to wait to let them out until after Orlox's attack was finished so that the shikigami didn't get vaporized mid-flight, and had to launch them immediately so that he wouldn't be off-target. His target for one of them was simple, Bruce's head.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2459 on: December 03, 2010, 06:29:10 PM
-----
"...I...I understand. Afro would of done the same for us." Dan said lowly as he tighten his grip on the spear.
-----
-----------------------
*Illusory Song plays* 8D

Flame and Dan lunged at Afro, Dan with his spear, and Flame with his sword

Afro simply laughed, and disappeared in a beam of light, dissipating into a swarm of bats.

"!"
"What the-"

he reformed behind the duo, and sent a fireball their way.

"Aaaaaugh!"

"Flame, he's gotten far stronger than before!"

"ugh!- of course he has! He has absorbed all the chaotic and evil souls from the spiritual stream coursing through this castle! And He WAS Dracula after all- Even as Afro, there was some extent of race memory from his previous life!"

Afro threw another fireball at them

-------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2460 on: December 04, 2010, 12:45:09 AM
----------
Dan looked at Afro and then back to Flame,"Great now what?" Dan asked Flame as he noticed Afro disappear into a beam of light and dissipated into a swarm of bats again.
----------

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2461 on: December 07, 2010, 04:30:22 PM
-----
Suddenly Death was looming above the two and swung his sinister looking scythe at them
-----
Frankenstein looked over to the nearest wall and saw Mirby's sword leaned against it. He couldn't allow her to get it, since she would be too dangerous and he didn't want to hurt her...much. While he walked over to the sword he felt a bit dizzy, which made him nervous since he hasn't felt ill for a very long time...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2462 on: December 07, 2010, 05:52:25 PM
After a moment or two of calculating, Bjorn suddenly dashed forward, out of the dark pillar and launching an orange shikigami at Bruce's head and a white shikigami at the doctor's. "This is the end!"

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2463 on: December 07, 2010, 06:42:55 PM
The doctor ,realising the danger, removed the glove from his right hand, to reveal a hole in his palm. He pointed it at the shikigamis. Fire with the heat comparable to Alucards Hellfire bursted out the hole and fryed the two shikigamis. The doctor wasn't sure if the shikigamis won't return and rushed over to Bjorn, holding the Claimh Solais. He swung the sword and cut Bjorns legs off, he then pinned the fat vampire down to the ground with the sword, stabbing him right trough the heart.
"I wonder what would have happened if this was a wooden stake...oh well, I have to research that later."
Frankenstein the pointed his hand at Bjorn.
"Since I started living inside this castle I have always showed my respect to all the creatures residing inside this castle."
A slasher smile appeared on his face
"They are all perfect research material so it pains my heart everytime each of them gets destroyed, and it hurts even more to destroy precious specimen by myself. But in your case, I don't feel anything."
The doctor the decided that he has rambled enough and decided to finnaly kill of Bjorn. He unleashed the extremely hot flames from his palm and burned the vampire to ashes.
"Bjorn, whn I'm done proceed to use your Crand cruz on the ashes, just in case..."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2464 on: December 08, 2010, 12:32:35 AM
-----
Suddenly Death was looming above the two and swung his sinister looking scythe at them

-----------
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU-

"We have to fight both at once? This [parasitic bomb] isnt fair!"

They did a barrel roll and dodged the blade, Flame throwing some holy water at Death.

the battle went on and on.

-------------------

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2465 on: December 08, 2010, 07:32:51 PM
----------
"The faster I deal with you two bothersome pest, the faster I can recovery my full potential and rule over my castle once again!" Afro said tossing more fireballs at Dan and Flame.

"GAH!" Dan shouted dodging death's blade,""Flame, I have an idea, you keep Afro busy and I'll try to deal with death."
----------

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2466 on: December 08, 2010, 08:03:19 PM
---------------
"Alright! I hope it works"

Flame stepped in Afro's way as he turned his sights to Dan.

"Nuh Uh Afro. You deal with me."

he then tossed Holy water at Afro's face and proceeded to follow up with a succession of punches to the abdomen and chest
---------------

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2467 on: December 08, 2010, 08:23:49 PM
-----
Death dodged the Holy water and took some more swings, he then noticed that Flame took on Afro alone.
"Master! I hope you still remember our combos!"
Death summoned multiple sickles and launched them at Afro
-----

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2468 on: December 08, 2010, 08:31:56 PM
Mirby was up and ready to fight again. "So how many foes do we have left, or should we just head straight for the final battle with Dracula?" she asked.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #2469 on: December 09, 2010, 12:42:16 AM
"Well, there are those two." Bluebeard's voice came, indicating the Doctor and Bruce. Both of the destroyed shikigami reformed. One of them did so right behind Bruce's head, and immediately detonated to remove the red-haired hulk's head from the room.

Bjorn howled in pain as he was burnt to ashes. They faintly glowed red, whether this was from residual heat or something else was yet to be determined.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2470 on: December 09, 2010, 01:38:09 AM
"Well then, let's wrap this up, shall we?" The Claimh Solais started to glow a faint white, and Mirby summoned a giant version of the sword to come crashing down on her foes.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2471 on: December 09, 2010, 02:06:24 AM
((Afro, we need to wrap up this flash back... XD Id like for Flame and Dan to be the first to confront Afrula XD ))

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2472 on: December 09, 2010, 06:19:38 AM
[Works for me... after all, the final battle was planned to be Mirby vs. Afrula long ago]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2473 on: December 09, 2010, 06:46:07 AM
"Well then, let's wrap this up, shall we?" The Claimh Solais started to glow a faint white, and Mirby summoned a giant version of the sword to come crashing down on her foes.
(I think that I established more than once that she doesn't have her sword...)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2474 on: December 09, 2010, 07:30:13 AM
[Works for me... after all, the final battle was planned to be Mirby vs. Afrula long ago]
((really? o3o I just wanna confront him with Dan. Battle isnt the important thing right now. DRAMA is! XD You plan on fighting him alon? or with the party? which must me like a gazillion members by now? ))