RPMVania

Flame · 263988

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1600 on: July 07, 2010, 02:38:23 AM
The vampires had found Remus, they spoke through brainwaves.

"Wait here. That must be the person who made him convert, such a softie for a sob story."

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1601 on: July 07, 2010, 04:24:23 AM
Bluebeard felt a twinge, as if they were being watched. Tch, I think we have company... Should I warn him and interrupt his conversation, or just let it be and call it just a bad feeling? He thought, tapping the hilt of Hachi-san faster.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1602 on: July 07, 2010, 04:41:22 AM
The vampires transformed into cats and started walking around Bluebeard The Pirate.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1603 on: July 07, 2010, 05:16:04 AM
The vampires transformed into cats and started walking around Saphire.
[Psst! It's Bluebeard, not Sapph.]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1604 on: July 07, 2010, 05:24:52 AM
[Oh gosh darn it!]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1605 on: July 07, 2010, 05:29:53 AM
Bluebeard noticed the cats circling around him. He was a bit cautious, due to the fact that he was in this castle, and he was pretty certain that the only reasons Remus hadn't killed him yet were that he was already dead and he had Leena's body in his armor.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1606 on: July 08, 2010, 01:52:41 AM
The cats still circled Bluebeard then the vampire sprang out of the red moon. They attacked Bluebeard from behind, seven of them circling their prey and licked their sharp fangs.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1607 on: July 08, 2010, 02:09:15 AM
Bluebeard instinctively pulled Hachi-san from his sheathe and swung around to try to slice at least one of the vampires in half.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1608 on: July 08, 2010, 02:45:28 AM
The vampires dodged the blade and chanted magic, Soon, a zombie dragon materialized, two heads bleeding and decaying. It let out a roar from it's dying vocal cords.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #1609 on: July 08, 2010, 04:11:37 AM
Oh, lord. This isn't good.

Swaths of light began to circle around the group, threatening to burn any who dared to approach.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1610 on: July 08, 2010, 06:51:43 AM
(Can we assume at LEAST one night has passed since Flames fight with Alucard...? which would mean its morning, but due to the castles magic, all RPM is shrouded in permanent night, even in the day time.)

Lightning was flashing. It wasnt raining anymore, but the lightning was still there, not as strong as before though.

at the castle entrance the closed doors bang, as if someone were trying to get in.

they then burst open, splintering the wooden bar placed across them on the inside.

lightning flashes to show a tall man with shoulder length black hair, tied at the bottom. He has blue eyes, but he has very dark eyelashes, and his eyes have a dark shadow about them. he has bangs on either side of his long serious face. He wears a long shin length black double breasted overcoat, black slacks, and a black turtleneck sweater. he wears black boots, the kind with the round buckle on the sides and harness around the front. He lowers his raised arm, which holds a large smoking rosary. he stows it within his coat and walks in.

like this
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Cue this music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufX628OAsHY

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #1611 on: July 08, 2010, 02:56:27 PM
[Blackhook, still waiting. xP]

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1612 on: July 08, 2010, 04:40:11 PM
"How rude of you to interupt our little conversation"

Said Remus and pointed his gun at the vampires. Bruno and Hans got also ready for fighting and turned into their beast forms - A were bear and were horse.

"Let´s bring this quickly over...hmm how about we make a little competition out of this. Who kills more vampires wins!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1613 on: July 08, 2010, 04:53:42 PM
Alice smiled and flicked at her fringe quite casually.

"Sounds good to me," she replied, drawing a pair of knives and dashing at the vampiric onslaught.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1614 on: July 08, 2010, 05:24:43 PM
The man walked inside. there was nobody around, but then again, it WAS only the castle entrance... He walked in, and walked through a door at the end of the hall. the hall adorned with suits of armor and weapons. The door led to a long court yard. He walked in and the door closed behind him. he ran through the courtyard. all manner of monsters leaping at him. he slew them down effortlessly with an odd looking single edged large sword.

*cue Vania 3's the beginning music*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1615 on: July 08, 2010, 08:16:16 PM
"Cocky little gnats." Hearts grew a spear from his arm, one that looked like pure crimson. He grabbed it with one of his hands as the other signaled his vampires to attack.

"Three of them, you'll all make a decent meal of blood sausages." He then gave a cynical smile at Alice. "And a nice drink to wash it down."

The vampire army were the fresh faced stupidly valiant ones from before, they hooped and whoped as they collided with their enemies, using their numbers to their advantage. Hearts stabbed the were horse (centaur?) with his spear as it flew out of Heart's hand and pressed the were horse to a wall, the spear protruding from the were horse's stomach.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1616 on: July 08, 2010, 10:27:24 PM
Bluebeard sighed. "How annoying." He growled, slicing a vampire clean in two. He looked at the vampire he just cut in half. "Huh, if I were in my body, he would've exploded."

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1617 on: July 08, 2010, 11:08:32 PM
(Not a centaur, He looks like a minotaur but with horse features)

"Urggh..Quite impressive for a stinking little vamp. But you let yourself vide open!"

In the moment as Bruno finished his sentence, Hearts was hit by Hans´ Iron Ball. The impact sent the vampire flying some distance. Bruno stood up. He looked at the spear that was still sticking out of him.

"Urgh I guess I have to keep this in or I´ll bleed to death, you don´t happen to have a healing potion?"

"I am sorry..."

"Oh well, I might as well just finish off that brat, will you help me?"

Hans agreed and then the were beast charged at the vampire, Bruno swinging his hammer while Hans tried to hit him with his paws.

--------------------

Remus was fighting off two vampires at the same time. He avoided their attacks and tried to shoot them, but he remembered that his normal gunshots were useless against them, so he  instedsimply choped of their heads with the gun...

----------------------------------

Lise still continued fighting Blackmore, but her attacks seemed inefective against the vampire. She was also constantly avoiding his shadow that kept grabbing her and throwing some sorts of explosives at her. Her sword didn´t hurt him or his shadow and she grew annoyed by the vampire. She was getting exhausted.
 She then tried to throw some fireballs at him. It was the first time during this battle that Blackmore avoided an attack, he didn´t try to block it with his shadow like the previous attacks. This gave Lisa an Idea and fired more fireballs. Blackmore dodged those aswell but Lisa already figured  something out.

"You seem to be afraid of fire. So you aren´t as invincible as you claimed!"

"So what? It´s not like you can hit me!"

The bat has almost freed Mirby.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1618 on: July 08, 2010, 11:12:24 PM
Alice rolled out of the way of the marauding vampires, opting to dodge instead of attacking outright. She pulled out her pocketwatch and, without hesitation, activated it.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1619 on: July 08, 2010, 11:58:54 PM
The spear gave out as Hearts regained himself and braced for the attack. Once the enemies got close he dissapeared, they stopped in their tracks wondering where their enemy went. Hearts was up in the sky as he shot a giant crimson spiked sphere at them, crushing them into the ground.

The vampires fighting Alice stood still in time, unaware of the sudden power controlling them.

Two vampires attacked Bluebeard from different sides, one tripped his armor and the other showered him in spear thrusts.

Remus was engulfed in darkness, tentacles holding him down and embracing him in their grasp. They crawled into every crevice, making the struggle more and more tiring. The vampire controlling it laughed mischievously.

"There is no hope! We already have master Alucard along with the holy girl and the demon!"

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1620 on: July 09, 2010, 12:20:49 AM
Bluebeard flipped in the air when he was tripped so that he was facing up. He rose his sword and expertly blocked the spear thrusts. After several hits, he battled the spear aside and sprung to his feet, grabbing the spear and using it to slam the vampires into each other.

[I just had a thought. What if the fairy in the armor enabled Bluebeard to use Hachi-san's magic?]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1621 on: July 09, 2010, 12:26:55 AM
[Please don't mindlessly slay the vampires, there aren't an unlimited supply and not such of a pushover.]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1622 on: July 09, 2010, 12:34:11 AM
[Sorry, I edited it.]

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1623 on: July 09, 2010, 12:51:40 AM
[Thank you, I hope everyone else gets it.]

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1624 on: July 09, 2010, 12:55:36 AM
[Okay. BTW, who's in control of the fairy in Bluebeard's armor again?]

My thread of Random Crap